Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's retail. No intro sale??
For reasons I cannot go into, for the time being OL UK release sales will be via online retailers.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey now, don't jump the gun just yet, Woody. We'll reveal more information the closer we get to release, as we have been. Again, patience. ;)
If it's 40 bucks with the badass sale I'll buy 4-6 bottles
if it's 50 I'll buy 3
if it's 60 I'll buy 2 I guess

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For reasons I cannot go into, for the time being OL UK release sales will be via online retailers.
Oh nooooooo...
what a let down, any plans for future badass sale ? my next cycle in July anyway.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh nooooooo...
what a let down .
However, we are sending this item to several retailers and although we cannot control what price they sell it for, rumour is at least a couple retailers are planning a nice sale :woohoo:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
However, we are sending this item to several retailers and although we cannot control what price they sell it for, rumour is at least a couple retailers are planning a nice sale :woohoo:
I think I'll wait. I'd rather spend $100 on two than $70 on one

Hastur

Awards
Just for clarification for everyone interested, as it stands right now Nutraplanet is selling SUP3R-11 for $69.99 per bottle, with plans to ship by May 10th. And considering our retailers track history with running sales, I wouldn't be surprised if Nutraplanet or one of our other retailers did something special for our customers as we get closer to the release date. There is always another sale on the horizon. ;) We'll keep you gentlemen informed on the latest deals, as always!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'll wait. I'd rather spend $100 on two than $70 on one
Agreed bro.... kinda bummed though, since ol uk flash sales for andros wasn't as good as nutriverse into sales.
we will see though.

Dmcooper

Awards
Is Nutraplanet the only retailer for now? Does anyone have any discount codes?

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
Have we ever let you guys down? Retailers are just beginning to put it up on their websites, allow them a few days to get the product and prepare sales. Regardless, SUP3R-11 is the best valued and highest dosed 11-KT product on the market miles ahead of any others at its current MAP. I understand an intro sale is the icing on the cake, so give our aggressive retailers the chance to present you some enticing offers

Dmcooper

Awards
Have we ever let you guys down? Retailers are just beginning to put it up on their websites, allow them a few days to get the product and prepare sales. Regardless, SUP3R-11 is the best valued and highest dosed 11-KT product on the market miles ahead of any others at its current MAP. I understand an intro sale is the icing on the cake, so give our aggressive retailers the chance to present you some enticing offers
You've never let us down! I was just wondering if there were any more at the moment with different prices. I know this product is worth it! but I'd hate to buy some just to find out that I could have got it cheaper.

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
You've never let us down! I was just wondering if there were any more at the moment with different prices. I know this product is worth it! but I'd hate to buy some just to find out that I could have got it cheaper.
No retailer has product yet so by buying now won't mean your product will ship tomorrow. Some retailers are taking pre-orders because the first batch will go fast.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good
who's the retailers that will have super 11?

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
May 10th is a let down... I was expecting this to be ready by Mon or Tues of next week :(

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in no rush, in heading to Europe in June so I'll be looking for an OL sale after that :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol idk why u guys worry about price. The price will be the price

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If nutriverse drop 30%discount we r in business
I've literally got my credit card in my front pocket waiting to go . I'm just waiting on a discount code.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure both will have a sale. The bottle looks so pretty but I think that price will look even prettier once sales start. Don't pull the trigger just yet.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure both will have a sale. The bottle looks so pretty but I think that price will look even prettier once sales start. Don't pull the trigger just yet.
Yeah
nutraplanet sales that I have seen before are just weak.
nutriverse was more legit SALES.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've literally got my credit card in my front pocket waiting to go . I'm just waiting on a discount code.
your code is located within

Hastur

Awards
I'm sure both will have a sale.
I'd say it's highly likely multiple retailers will be having sales for the release of SUP3R-11, though inventory may go quickly, so it may come down to who has it in stock. With Nutraplanet taking preorders with the expectation it will sell out fast as they state, and having it on their front page, you never know.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Discuss it with saywutrly, figure out what you guys want to do, then let me known and I'll try and forward your request to someone who may be able to work out a deal with you guys on a high volume purchase. :)
PM sent, good sir!

Last edited:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waitin'...and ready to go off like a roman candle!

Crowbar
Even though technically I am on the OL US team only, I am heading over to the UK on a state visit to supervise the production of these bad boys myself. :slomo:

Hastur

Awards
Waitin'...and ready to go off like a roman candle!

Crowbar
You aren't the only one! My next cycle starts tomorrow, and I want to throw SUP3R-11 in as soon as possible! It's a 60-day cycle, so there's plenty of time, but still.... I can't wait!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You aren't the only one! My next cycle starts tomorrow, and I want to throw SUP3R-11 in as soon as possible! It's a 60-day cycle, so there's plenty of time, but still.... I can't wait!
No time to waste when on cycle brosef!:hitwithrock:

Hastur

Awards
No time to waste when on cycle brosef!:hitwithrock:
Don't I know it! I suspect SUP3R-1/SUP3R-4/SUP3R-EPI/TR3ST will be killer as is, and adding in SUP3R-11 will be icing on the cake. (or icing on the donut)

Reactions: GNO
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't I know it! I suspect SUP3R-1/SUP3R-4/SUP3R-EPI/TR3ST will be killer as is, and adding in SUP3R-11 will be icing on the cake. (or icing on the donut)
Sounds like an awesome cycle!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree! I'm excited about this one! I'm hitting all of Olympus UK's line up! (Assuming there is a SUP3R-11 left for me, lol)
No guarantees on this launch...you'll need to act fast.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree! I'm excited about this one! I'm hitting all of Olympus UK's line up! (Assuming there is a SUP3R-11 left for me, lol)
Not for long. Forever expanding

Hastur

Awards
Actually gentlemen, after writing the SUP3R-11 guide, and being present to see this thread explode to nearly 300 posts and 9000 views in just 12 days, I'm so excited about SUP3R-11 that I think I'll actually do my first official log on AM!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually gentlemen, after writing the SUP3R-11 guide, and being present to see this thread explode to nearly 300 posts and 9000 views in just 12 days, I'm so excited about SUP3R-11 that I think I'll actually do my first official log on AM!
I might follow, maybe...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... hey everybody :)

Just got off the horn with the bossman and we're dropping a sale soon... like mid this week. Check out our website and sign up for our newsletter... you'll be immediately informed when it's available - supplies will go fast!

Xoxo Volvo

SUP3R-11 by Olympus UK | 11-Ketotestosterone | Nutri-Verse.com

PS: note extra savings on 2 bottle combo and perfect cycle stacks!