Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those using the benefits of Lean Gains, I'm sure it will sure help to toastify those cravings in the last hours of fasting. Try it out Mattrag and l us know, I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in this approach!
Yup let me know when your product sale starts. Hopefully in about a month? I'm running a recomp log now and would like to use this in my next log. ;)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Yup let me know when your product sale starts. Hopefully in about a month? I'm running a recomp log now and would like to use this in my next log. ;)
Hey mattrag here's a link in this thread where you can keep track of ETA for the new products, also some info on one of the new ingredients used in SuperSize. From what I've heard the eta is worst case scenario so just might be sooner than indicated :)
It would be great to see you log this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-xtreme/182495-new-ax-products.html#post2996001

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
The new line up just looks amazing!!

I can't wait to stack SuperSize with German Creatine!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been on the SOON TO BE BANNED list for some time; so your wish is about to come true.

Thank GOD for that!. So sick of companies just hoping on the 1,3 dimeth bandwagon!.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Please just post the ETA? LOL thanks! :biggthumpup:
But of course! lol

I believe the clock is at about 48 days, but that's not a set time. Hopefully well be able to get it out sooner, I believe there's an set up on the the page for notification by e-mail. Also u can post here or PM any of us for an update.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been on the SOON TO BE BANNED list for some time; so your wish is about to come true.
Excellent news!. It seems every time I see a new fat burner type product they add 1,3 dimeth, caffeine and a few other products and call it a day. I'm not a fan of fat burner/diet type products anyway. I still like knowing about what is new to the market and how it is affecting people. Heart pounding energy and nausea isn't something I want or enjoy. If you want to be awake and energized during your workout get better sleep. That is all there is too it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!!

But of course! lol

I believe the clock is at about 48 days, but that's not a set time. Hopefully well be able to get it out sooner, I believe there's an set up on the the page for notification by e-mail. Also u can post here or PM any of us for an update.
Agree. For some weird reason, when 1,3 dimeth first came out, I loved it. After years of on/off use, I am no longer a fan. Weird. And oooooo if the "get better sleep" thingy was that easy :)...... :D!

Excellent news!. It seems every time I see a new fat burner type product they add 1,3 dimeth, caffeine and a few other products and call it a day. I'm not a fan of fat burner/diet type products anyway. I still like knowing about what is new to the market and how it is affecting people. Heart pounding energy and nausea isn't something I want or enjoy. If you want to be awake and energized during your workout get better sleep. That is all there is too it.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
48 days!!!!
Perfect timing for after my Halloween face stuffing!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Ultra Reps carb free?. If so I'm interested. Sounds like it could be a great product for me but if it has carbs I'm out.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Is Ultra Reps carb free?. If so I'm interested. Sounds like it could be a great product for me but if it has carbs I'm out.
It is 100% carb free.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
48 days!!!!
Perfect timing for after my Halloween face stuffing!!
And i'll be almost done logging my transaderm :D

Then I can run another cut with this! haha

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Did I see on the site or was it Facebook.... something about maybe sooner than expected????!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I see on the site or was it Facebook.... something about maybe sooner than expected????!!!
Oh, Joe... You're such a tease!!!

Folks, if you haven't already, go "like" us on Facebook. A LOT of things will be announced there, as well as some major MAJOR contest stuff!!

How major? Would 2000 prizes suffice? Two THOUSAND??? Uh huh... I thought so...

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Oct 1st People!! It begins!!! lol

Remember we've got about 3 months left of the year to complete our 2011 resolutions, who wouldn't want a free supp to help out on that last leg??? :D

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oct 1st People!! It begins!!! lol

Remember we've got about 3 months left of the year to complete our 2011 resolutions, who wouldn't want a free supp to help out on that last leg??? :D

well my birthday is oct 10th... i would love some slim x as a birthday present =)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
well my birthday is oct 10th... i would love some slim x as a birthday present =)
Ahhhhh, too bad it wasn't on the October 1st. Then you would definitely got one... So close ;)

VeeSix

Awards
Rock on SlimFX!!

Need to kill last bit of BF% before bulking up for Christmas... make me happy :p !

(I can alternate this with Alpha/Erase i'm hoping?)
(it can stack with LeanFX?)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Rock on SlimFX!!

Need to kill last bit of BF% before bulking up for Christmas... make me happy :p !

(I can alternate this with Alpha/Erase i'm hoping?)
(it can stack with LeanFX?)
Yes absolutely on both accounts. It stacks very well with Lean FX. Can't wait for you to try it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be more of a thermogenic/fat burner.......appetite supppresant........or stimulant?

If a combination of the three, like most "stims", what is the emphasis of this supplement?

Let's face it, stims are easy to make and a dime a dozen. While clean stims with no crash are a bit harder to develop, they are still numerous!

SlimX SHINED best as an unrivaled appetite suppressant.

While SlimX was NOT the best ''stimulant'' per se, how hard would it have been to compliment it with a "pick of the crop" stim or even coffeee for that matter.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
While SlimX was NOT the best ''stimulant'' per se, how hard would it have been to compliment it with a "pick of the crop" stim or even coffeee for that matter.
Not the best stimulant? You must have a very high tolerance for stims. People (myself included) didn't sleep more than a couple of hours the first few days of taking SlimX. I would take a dose at 6am and then struggle to get to sleep before 2am the first 2 or 3 days.

Adding caffeine to SlimX wasn't a good idea as quite a few people had anxiety issues as they continued to either drink coffee with SlimX or drink 'hidden' caffeine sources i.e. Mountain Dew or other soda drinks.

I know AX were taking about providing SlimX Boosters for people who were very stim tolerant so maybe they are going to be doing the same with Slim FX. Alternatively you could just up the dosage slightly. I think one of the people who participated in the beta took 3 tabs rather than 2 as he was pretty big and stim tolerant.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Lets keep this thread all about SlimFX ;)

Regardless of how strong tolerant you got toward Stims, remember that it contains novel ingredients and you won't find anything like it out there and assessing your tolerance is a wise move! Well, it is a good rule to follow towards all new supplements actually. I'm very interested to see how well SlimFX works for you StimJunkies out there and I might pick some of you out and having you write a review on it based on your experience and tolerance. And hearing about you big guys taking 1 pill is just as interesting as reading about you taking 3... Sometimes more isn't better, too much stim can have the opposite effect. We'll see about that anyway..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct. I could not sleep either! LOL

Ironically though, I never got a stimmy feeling whatsoever. Just 12 hours of app suppression!

Not the best stimulant? You must have a very high tolerance for stims. People (myself included) didn't sleep more than a couple of hours the first few days of taking SlimX. I would take a dose at 6am and then struggle to get to sleep before 2am the first 2 or 3 days.

Adding caffeine to SlimX wasn't a good idea as quite a few people had anxiety issues as they continued to either drink coffee with SlimX or drink 'hidden' caffeine sources i.e. Mountain Dew or other soda drinks.

I know AX were taking about providing SlimX Boosters for people who were very stim tolerant so maybe they are going to be doing the same with Slim FX. Alternatively you could just up the dosage slightly. I think one of the people who participated in the beta took 3 tabs rather than 2 as he was pretty big and stim tolerant.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Does AX plan a product like the old "SlimX-Boosters" ?
Spontaneously I'm gonna say No, the novel ingredients are really strong in this, thus making a booster not needed.. .But also I'm sorry to say that this is over my head, I could pass the question along though.. Let me see if I can get an answer for ya...

Sonntag

Awards
Spontaneously I'm gonna say No, the novel ingredients are really strong in this, thus making a booster not needed.. .But also I'm sorry to say that this is over my head, I could pass the question along though.. Let me see if I can get an answer for ya...
Ok and when will the ingredient list be available?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Maybe I missed it, but whens the release date?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Besides the AWESOME/MASSIVE GIVEAWAY.....

What ingredient(s) in SLIM FX makes you so stoked to try it????

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
A little production picture for ya all! Here's how the labels looks like IRL before they hit the bottles!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
very nice and that's an sh*t load of labels!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
very nice and that's an sh*t load of labels!
Well, here you got SlimFX along with SuperSize... Not the best picture quality, but damn good looking labels!!
labels.JPG

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I see guaranine, is that the same as geranium aka 1,3 dimeth?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I see guaranine, is that the same as geranium aka 1,3 dimeth?
Looks to be the caffeine part of guarana. From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarana):

"According to the Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank, guaranine is defined as only the caffeine chemical in guarana, it is identical to the caffeine chemical derived from other sources, for example coffee, tea, and maté. Guaranine, theine, and mateine are all synonyms for caffeine when the definitions of those words include none of the properties and chemicals of their host plants except the chemical caffeine"

There is some interesting info about guarana on the page especially regarding weight loss and cognitive abilities.

The article also mentioned that the FDA considers guarana fairly safe so it makes me wonder why other companies don't include it in their fat burners. Or maybe they are but under a different name?