Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You have to listen to your body ... key to any workout, nutrition, and supplementation plan.

riceix

Awards
New shiny bottle came today, the Nutraplanet shipping time was kind of disappointing but I have been waiting 2 years for this haha
Definitely going to log this one as the original slim was hands down the best product I have ever used and had consistent results.

Starting with 1 tomorrow am before work. I have a desk job, so hopefully the focus, appetite suppression, and energy will live up to the 70% or better of the original. I'll be sure to post up days, food/drink intake, weight, etc. Looking forward to sharing the comparison results.

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
New shiny bottle came today, the Nutraplanet shipping time was kind of disappointing but I have been waiting 2 years for this haha
Definitely going to log this one as the original slim was hands down the best product I have ever used and had consistent results.

Starting with 1 tomorrow am before work. I have a desk job, so hopefully the focus, appetite suppression, and energy will live up to the 70% or better of the original. I'll be sure to post up days, food/drink intake, weight, etc. Looking forward to sharing the comparison results.
I got mine today as well, but I too have a desk job and will need to wait until the weekend to "assess tolerance". psyched!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone actually tried 2 CAPS (which is the effective dose)?

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
I will on Saturday morning, then we are off to play golf. I will report back later in the afternoon.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually tried 2 CAPS (which is the effective dose)?
How about this. Let me just send you some so we don't have to ask everyone. Just PM me your name, address, phone, and email and I'll get you a bottle out tomorrow. Take the two pills, and report back. Deal?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about this. Let me just send you some so we don't have to ask everyone. Just PM me your name, address, phone, and email and I'll get you a bottle out tomorrow. Take the two pills, and report back. Deal?
I wasn't trying to be antagonistic. I've used just about every stim out there and I'm very excited to try Slim FX, but I'm interested in the reviews at it's FULL potential. I PM'd you and thank you.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to be antagonistic. I've used just about every stim out there and I'm very excited to try Slim FX, but I'm interested in the reviews at it's FULL potential. I PM'd you and thank you.
Was not trying to be rude, just figured that will be the easiest way for you find out....pop two :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for mine to get here.... I will pop two. :naughty:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Product looks solid...
Just hate not being able to eat a bunch cause everything suffers :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here dude! Congrats on winning a bottle of Slim FX by just wanting others to take two haha :)
Gotta love it :)
Lol yeah I kept pressing the issue because I plan on ordering a few bottles and before I purchase stims, I need feedback or at least a sample to get an idea if it's worth it. I've been anxiously awaiting the ar***** of SlimFX for a long time.

riceix

Awards
So far today, seems great with good consistent clean energy. Didn't feel the need to eat at lunch.

214 Weight
0800 first taken
0830 kicked in
0900 water #1 (using aquafina 16.9fl oz bottles)
1100 water #2
1300 chipotle - Pinto Beans | Fajitas | w/Chicken | Mild Tomato | Medium Corn | Guacamole
1400 slowing down but constant
1530 snickers bar
1700 work's over, still clean energy, not hungry, half a water bottle left

Day 2, up tomorrow with this evenings added.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
So far today, seems great with good consistent clean energy. Didn't feel the need to eat at lunch.

214 Weight
0800 first taken
0830 kicked in
1100 water #2
1300 chipotle - Pinto Beans | Fajitas | w/Chicken | Mild Tomato | Medium Corn | Guacamole
1530 snickers bar

Awesome feedback, thank you very much for posting it.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

214 Weight
0800 first taken
0830 kicked in
1100 water #2
1530 snickers bar

Liking the details! Lets see how day 2 treats you :)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
1530 snickers bar
Good feedback but Slim FX isn't a miracle pill so you will still need to eat a decent diet to lose fat and get the most from it. How about skipping the junk food and chocolate and changing these for something a little healthier? You will see much better results.

riceix

Awards
Good feedback but Slim FX isn't a miracle pill so you will still need to eat a decent diet to lose fat and get the most from it. How about skipping the junk food and chocolate and changing these for something a little healthier? You will see much better results.
Definitely agree on the chocolate and making sure to cut out unnecessary fats and sugars.
As far as the majority of the dietary intake, trying to semi-stick to the steak and guac diet that was extremely successful for myself on the original slim. I am not a hard core gym frequenter and probably won't see much exercise on my logs; trying to keep it as close to the same diet/workout I had such good results with from the original.
I have found that high protein and monounsaturated fats (such as those in avocados) works very well for me and fat loss even though my weigh-in this am was .6 pounds heavier than yesterday (I'll definitely attribute this to the Cape Code Mesquite BBQ chips =) ).
Trying the being a normal 25 year old male, eating decently and not doing more than the MED (minimum effective dose) and see what kind of results I can pull. With the original slim (I unfortunately didn't start logging then =( ), I dropped from around 215 to mid 180s over the summer with little to no workout and extremely high functionality such as staying up until 2-3 nightly and waking up at 7 to be at work at 8. Looking forward to logging everything this time.

riceix

Awards
214 Weight
0800 first taken
0830 kicked in
1100 water #2
1530 snickers bar

2000 water #3
2045 feeling like I should eat dinner, still clean energy 45 minutes past the 12hr mark
2145 12oz dry aged Delmonico steak and about 2 servings of Cape Cod Mesquite BBQ chips
2345 clear energy but could go to sleep if needed. Finished 3 Great Lakes Pumpkin Ale and 1 Great Lakes Christmas Ale
0000 water #4
0030 bedtime

Sleep was good but seemed lighter than normal. I woke up around 0330, and felt like I could tackle the rest of the day no problem, but decided to go back to sleep until 0700.

214.6 weight
0700 awake
0735 first taken; maybe it's placebo, but noticed that memory retention seems to be increased; definitely going to keep an eye on this
0805 kicked in exactly 30 minutes after taking the cap
0835 water #1

Sonntag

Awards
214 Weight
0800 first taken
0830 kicked in
1100 water #2
1530 snickers bar

2000 water #3
2045 feeling like I should eat dinner, still clean energy 45 minutes past the 12hr mark
2145 12oz dry aged Delmonico steak and about 2 servings of Cape Cod Mesquite BBQ chips
2345 clear energy but could go to sleep if needed. Finished 3 Great Lakes Pumpkin Ale and 1 Great Lakes Christmas Ale
0000 water #4
0030 bedtime

Sleep was good but seemed lighter than normal. I woke up around 0330, and felt like I could tackle the rest of the day no problem, but decided to go back to sleep until 0700.

214.6 weight
0700 awake
0735 first taken; maybe it's placebo, but noticed that memory retention seems to be increased; definitely going to keep an eye on this
0805 kicked in exactly 30 minutes after taking the cap
0835 water #1

Whats your experience in the categories focus, concentration, motivation?

riceix

Awards
Whats your experience in the categories focus, concentration, motivation?
I would say each category is extremely comparable to the original SX. I would add an additional category to your list, mood elevation and combine focus/concentration as I see these as one in the same.

focus/concentration
- I perform a lot of random tasks through out the day and I am able to focus and switch quickly between the tasks quickly without losing track of what is happening in each task. Mind doesn't wander.
motivation- very motivated, almost stayed up when I woke at 330 last night to work on a few projects
mood elevation - feel great and in a better mood (so far) throughout the day

So far, if you were pleased with the original sx, fx is quite a similar beast.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say each category is extremely comparable to the original SX. I would add an additional category to your list, mood elevation and combine focus/concentration as I see these as one in the same.

focus/concentration
- I perform a lot of random tasks through out the day and I am able to focus and switch quickly between the tasks quickly without losing track of what is happening in each task. Mind doesn't wander.
motivation- very motivated, almost stayed up when I woke at 330 last night to work on a few projects
mood elevation - feel great and in a better mood (so far) throughout the day

So far, if you were pleased with the original sx, fx is quite a similar beast.
How long does the energy component last for you?

riceix

Awards
How long does the energy component last for you?
It was still good to go last night at 1230pm, but like the original sx (sorry i keep referring to it, but it's my baseline), I was able to sleep when I decided to go to bed.
For it to be clean and non-jittery for that long without a crash is what I loved about sx. All the others I tried while AX was reformulating (RX-6, Lean EFX, StimulantX, Lean FX, Lipo-6 [and, yes, I know that these aren't all in the same category as sx, but similar enough]) had either a weird high or harsh crash or addictive tendencies such as needing to take them to make the headache go away.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

214 Weight
0800 first taken
0830 kicked in
1100 water #2
1530 snickers bar

Glad to hear.

How's that mood enhancement?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
well i entered the giveaway contest on facebook for samples of slim fx and for 3 weeks i havent heard nothing so i ordered a bottle then a few hours later i checked my email and i won free samples...my luck...anyhow i got my bottle 3 days ago (tues) i popped 2 right away because im a stim junkie and it is the serving size. i took 2 on an empty stomach at 630 am..by the time i got to work at 650 am..i felt the lift in mood and i felt unusualy chatty for so early in the morning...alot of energy for 4-5 hrs then it gradually decreased throughout the day..appetite suppression was good but i still ate good at 5pm..my concern was sleep because the old SX literally kept my awake for 24-30 hrs. i didnt feel sleepy at bed time but i still was able to sleep after 30 mins of laying down. Day 2 ..took 2 ...same thing as day 1 but energy seemed to last a bit longer for some reason...still ate good at supper time and sleep wasnt a major problem. day 3 today..i took 1 because my coworker brought me a dunkin donuts coffee and i felt 1 pill would suffice...energy was still good for 5-6 hrs..but i felt more appetite than the previous 2 days.

about me..im 5'6..160 lbs..a small guy..so if i took 2 most should without problems IMO.
im not a big eater..never really was..but i like app suppresion to stay away from junkfood..
im lookin for a little more definition and i love energy and mood enhancement..thats why i bought it.

in summary..a very solid product..one of the better ones i tried since the old SX. I expected more of an old SX feel from this..although for a time it was there "slightly" on the second day. The energy i felt was comparable to the time i took 2 servings of OEP (i know it was stupid)..also i should mention i felt mild sweating throught the 3 days im on this..a good sweat. I was thinking of tossing in a bronkaid next week to see what happens..is this a good idea? nonetheless...this is a solid product and should be great for a summer stack..i would buy again especially for the summer because i know this should give me definition. below is my rating by category.

app suppression....8/10
energy..............10/10
mood................9/10

the only problem i had was it didnt last 12 hrs for me..i know everyone is different so dont take my word for it..for me it was 5-6 of good clean energy like i havent had in awhile..but it dwindled after that.

vudoo

Awards
I'm not impressed so far. I've used 2 caps a day for the last 2 days. Still tired at work. Appetite suppression wasn't there. Actually, I've been hungrier that last 2 days. I've been doing Lean Gains and don't usually eat until 2 (after work out), but the last 2 days I've been killed by hunger around 11-12am and had to eat.
I was hoping SFX would enhance Lean Gains...
Gonna keep taking it and see what happens.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dumped 1/2 a cap in my belly button, but its been 30 minutes nothing kicked in yet. Stacked with melatonin, dont know what the hell is going on here, I might get a refund.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dumped 1/2 a cap in my belly button, but its been 30 minutes nothing kicked in yet. Stacked with melatonin, dont know what the hell is going on here, I might get a refund.

Is this a joke?. I really can't tell but I think you are being sarcastic. Its hard to tell on the internetz.

Reactions: ax1

Sonntag

Awards
well i entered the giveaway contest on facebook for samples of slim fx and for 3 weeks i havent heard nothing so i ordered a bottle then a few hours later i checked my email and i won free samples...my luck...anyhow i got my bottle 3 days ago (tues) i popped 2 right away because im a stim junkie and it is the serving size. i took 2 on an empty stomach at 630 am..by the time i got to work at 650 am..i felt the lift in mood and i felt unusualy chatty for so early in the morning...alot of energy for 4-5 hrs then it gradually decreased throughout the day..appetite suppression was good but i still ate good at 5pm..my concern was sleep because the old SX literally kept my awake for 24-30 hrs. i didnt feel sleepy at bed time but i still was able to sleep after 30 mins of laying down. Day 2 ..took 2 ...same thing as day 1 but energy seemed to last a bit longer for some reason...still ate good at supper time and sleep wasnt a major problem. day 3 today..i took 1 because my coworker brought me a dunkin donuts coffee and i felt 1 pill would suffice...energy was still good for 5-6 hrs..but i felt more appetite than the previous 2 days.

about me..im 5'6..160 lbs..a small guy..so if i took 2 most should without problems IMO.
im not a big eater..never really was..but i like app suppresion to stay away from junkfood..
im lookin for a little more definition and i love energy and mood enhancement..thats why i bought it.

in summary..a very solid product..one of the better ones i tried since the old SX. I expected more of an old SX feel from this..although for a time it was there "slightly" on the second day. The energy i felt was comparable to the time i took 2 servings of OEP (i know it was stupid)..also i should mention i felt mild sweating throught the 3 days im on this..a good sweat. I was thinking of tossing in a bronkaid next week to see what happens..is this a good idea? nonetheless...this is a solid product and should be great for a summer stack..i would buy again especially for the summer because i know this should give me definition. below is my rating by category.

app suppression....8/10
energy..............10/10
mood................9/10

the only problem i had was it didnt last 12 hrs for me..i know everyone is different so dont take my word for it..for me it was 5-6 of good clean energy like i havent had in awhile..but it dwindled after that.
geat review, wahts with the categories focus and productivity?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke?. I really can't tell but I think you are being sarcastic. Its hard to tell on the internetz.
Yes our North Korean colleague is known for his sense of sarcasm. This comment was probably to do with the one above his from vudoo who has already made up his mind about the product after using it for a whole two days! (more sarcasm)

vudoo - you need to give the product more time. It's also no wonder you are 'killed by hunger' as you are doing Leans Gains, which means you are starving yourself for 16 hours. Have you just started Lean Gains or have you been on it a while? If you have only just started then this will be the problem as it takes about a week or more to get your body adjusted to not eating for 16 hours every day.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a reps thought on taking Slim FX with Stim-x?

2 caps of slim fx has been pretty strong for me, so I thought maybe taking stim-x with 1 cap of slim fx would work well?

vudoo

Awards
Yes our North Korean colleague is known for his sense of sarcasm. This comment was probably to do with the one above his from vudoo who has already made up his mind about the product after using it for a whole two days! (more sarcasm)

vudoo - you need to give the product more time. It's also no wonder you are 'killed by hunger' as you are doing Leans Gains, which means you are starving yourself for 16 hours. Have you just started Lean Gains or have you been on it a while? If you have only just started then this will be the problem as it takes about a week or more to get your body adjusted to not eating for 16 hours every day.
I said I was going to keep taking it and see how it goes.
I've been on Lean Gains for a while.

jcole69

Awards
Took 2 yesterday AM. Appetite suppression and energy lasted about 8 hours.
What would happen if i took an additional 1 Slim fx around 2:30 PM to get me through the night.
I took my first does around 630 am

AMBERSLADE

Awards
Hello. I created an account with this forum for the express purpose of asking this question. I have never taken diet pills before. A coworker has lost lots of weight recently and she told me she was taking Slim xtreme. I looked it up and it brought me here where the new slim fx was being discussed. I read a lot about it but havent seen any reviews by women. All your test subjects in the thread links were male. I am trying very hard to lose weight before my husband returns from deployment and decided to take a leap of faith. I purchased a bottle. I have to admit, the first day I was a little scared. Like I said, I've never taken diet pills before. I had been doing the BFC diet for a month and was following it strictly but not losing weight. I switched to a low calorie diet and combined with the reduction in sugar cravings due to my strict adherence of the BFC, was able to lose a small amount, but when I look at my goal date, I knew it would need a little extra bump. So, again... never taken before and really scared.

I took my first pill 4 days ago.

Day 1: I woke up at 5:30 am and took my first pill. I had such a mood boost. I was chatty and happy on the drive to school(my teenage daughter probably hated it) and then on to work. I had a few flutters in my chest for about an hour around 1pm. That scared me a little, but I have excellent blood pressure and low cholesterol, so I decided after much soul searching, to continue on. My appetite was much reduced, I couldnt even finish my Amy's tofu scramble.

I had a tough time sleeping that night, but finally fell asleep around 1am. I usually go to bed by 9:30pm.

Day two: same focus, same energy, same appetitite supression. No flutters!!!!! Which made me very happy. And I had finally busted through a weight plateau. Thank God!

Day three: More of the same, but I was hungrier today. I was also able to sleep fine today.

Day four is today. Being hungry yesterday is what caused me to wake up today looking for more reviews by women. Should I switch to two pills a day if I was hungrier than usual yesterday?

Thank you. :)

BOHOLANA

Awards
Slim FX--any advice...it's not working well for me : (

I was a huge huge fan of slim xtreme. It worked really well in curbing my appetite and just making feel incredible. I was hoping for a similar effect with slim fx but it just makes me downright sick. The first day, I took one and my appetite was not surpressed. I tried 2 but it made me feel really sick. I have been trying one capsule now daily. The appetite supression is there, but my energy is non existent. All I want to do is sleep. I am so disappointed. From what I see everyone else is having such positive effects. Could I have gotten a bad batch?

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
I was a huge huge fan of slim xtreme. It worked really well in curbing my appetite and just making feel incredible. I was hoping for a similar effect with slim fx but it just makes me downright sick. The first day, I took one and my appetite was not surpressed. I tried 2 but it made me feel really sick. I have been trying one capsule now daily. The appetite supression is there, but my energy is non existent. All I want to do is sleep. I am so disappointed. From what I see everyone else is having such positive effects. Could I have gotten a bad batch?
Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

BOHOLANA

Awards
I've tried empty and with a meal. It's just for some reason, the energy is not there at all. I have almost a flu like feeling.

BOHOLANA

Awards
maybe, I'm not a big water drinker....I know, it's bad. I did not drink all that much water with xtreme, but I was fine. Maybe I will up my water intake.

BOHOLANA

Awards
I know. I hate drinking water but always try to force myself when taking a stim. Maybe I am just not taking enough.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a reps thought on taking Slim FX with Stim-x?

2 caps of slim fx has been pretty strong for me, so I thought maybe taking stim-x with 1 cap of slim fx would work well?
I had to call the formulator and check. While we have not tried that it won't be a problem. In fact if you do that that, let me know and I will try it also. For me two caps of Slim FX is almost too strong.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 yesterday AM. Appetite suppression and energy lasted about 8 hours.
What would happen if i took an additional 1 Slim fx around 2:30 PM to get me through the night.
I took my first does around 630 am
You can do that. If for you it is lasting 8 hours taking another 1-2 caps will be just fine. Just be careful that you are not up all night. Someone in the office did this and did not sleep until 4am.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I created an account with this forum for the express purpose of asking this question. I have never taken diet pills before. A coworker has lost lots of weight recently and she told me she was taking Slim xtreme. I looked it up and it brought me here where the new slim fx was being discussed. I read a lot about it but havent seen any reviews by women. All your test subjects in the thread links were male. I am trying very hard to lose weight before my husband returns from deployment and decided to take a leap of faith. I purchased a bottle. I have to admit, the first day I was a little scared. Like I said, I've never taken diet pills before. I had been doing the BFC diet for a month and was following it strictly but not losing weight. I switched to a low calorie diet and combined with the reduction in sugar cravings due to my strict adherence of the BFC, was able to lose a small amount, but when I look at my goal date, I knew it would need a little extra bump. So, again... never taken before and really scared.

Day 1: I woke up at 5:30 am and took my first pill. I had such a mood boost. I was chatty and happy on the drive to school(my teenage daughter probably hated it) and then on to work. I had a few flutters in my chest for about an hour around 1pm. That scared me a little, but I have excellent blood pressure and low cholesterol, so I decided after much soul searching, to continue on. My appetite was much reduced, I couldnt even finish my Amy's tofu scramble.

I had a tough time sleeping that night, but finally fell asleep around 1am. I usually go to bed by 9:30pm.

Day two: same focus, same energy, same appetitite supression. No flutters!!!!! Which made me very happy. And I had finally busted through a weight plateau. Thank God!

Day three: More of the same, but I was hungrier today. I was also able to sleep fine today.

Day four is today. Being hungry yesterday is what caused me to wake up today looking for more reviews by women. Should I switch to two pills a day if I was hungrier than usual yesterday?

Hey Amber. Yes I would move to two pills. That is actually a normal serving. Thanks for the feedback and glad the product is working. Your body is now adjusting to the 1-MeTIQ and you are ready for two pills.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 day thoughts

Dosed 2 caps 8AM with a 2 cups of hot soymilk and a protein cake (2 eggs, 25 grams whey).

Was on a high about 30-45 minutes later, made some phone calls talked my azz off.

12:15PM, time to go to gym, I started feeling the effects wearing off so I bought 2 LG e911 with me just in case.

12:40 Struggling in my training and getting into it, bad start and felt tired although I felt the sense I was still on something to a certain extent. I popped in the 2 E911 and that saved my latter half of my 90 minute training session.

5pm felt like taking a nap. I decided to make myself a strong cup of coffee. Paranoid about sleeping and having the effects extended I took the risk.

12:30PM, went to bed fell asleep like a baby.

Honestly, the last Slim Xtreme, I wish we all bury it and not compare especially since there was a highly questionable designer compound in it.

Its time to look forward and I enjoyed Slim Xtreme, and look forward to the next day. My training is 4-4.5 hours later and I will make my pre-workout stim mandatory and will enjoy coffee hours later.

Day 2 today, no real training but I had to do laundry and abs (laundry by the gym, also ran out of time yesterday so doing 20 minutes abs today)

Ran chores like crazy, running around felt good. Drank coffee 1PM, felt it dying out. Its 3PM now and Im craving another coffee.

I really an enjoying Slim Xtreme so far, I know Im not taking it on a empty stomach and I do not care to do so. This may effect the time frame and Slim's half life. Personally, I want my coffee regardless so Im comfortable running this protocol.

Appetite is in check, but honestly it has been in check as I was running EC prior to this along with Ursobolic. Cannot grade something that was already controlled.

Id be confident Id buy another bottle in the near future. I like the way I feel on it, Im not cracked out its smooth and I feel younger.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I had to call the formulator and check. While we have not tried that it won't be a problem. In fact if you do that that, let me know and I will try it also. For me two caps of Slim FX is almost too strong.
haha makes me wish you guys made it in a 3 pill serving.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I said I was going to keep taking it and see how it goes.
I've been on Lean Gains for a while.
I'm very interested on seeing how this works along with lean gains and would love to have some input from many ppl. Let us know how it goes and thnx for the initial thoughts

I've taken it 2 days on 1 cap, my day 1 and 2 are very very similar to yours, I'd add to my experience that I do feel fuller faster when I eat.
I had those same flutters on the first day that made me wary and monitor myself, but they went away without any real bother. I am a daily morning coffee drinker and the days I've taken SFX I've opted for skipping my coffee and I think it was a good move on my part.
The mood elevation hits me hard! I'm a cheerful person by nature, I get downright annoying on SFX lol ;)

Can you give us a detailed day? How long have u been taking it. I'm sorry you haven't had what u were hoping for, i wish everyone felt the feel good vibe I get from it :/ From your other posts I understand that your going to try it out again. Can u keep track of how it goes for u? make sure to drink plenty of water, dehydration can lead to so many things, remember this contains caffeine. I hope all goes well.

1 day thoughts

Dosed 2 caps 8AM with a 2 cups of hot soymilk and a protein cake (2 eggs, 25 grams whey).

Was on a high about 30-45 minutes later, made some phone calls talked my azz off.

12:15PM, time to go to gym, I started feeling the effects wearing off so I bought 2 LG e911 with me just in case.

12:40 Struggling in my training and getting into it, bad start and felt tired although I felt the sense I was still on something to a certain extent. I popped in the 2 E911 and that saved my latter half of my 90 minute training session.

5pm felt like taking a nap. I decided to make myself a strong cup of coffee. Paranoid about sleeping and having the effects extended I took the risk.

12:30PM, went to bed fell asleep like a baby.

Honestly, the last Slim Xtreme, I wish we all bury it and not compare especially since there was a highly questionable designer compound in it.

Its time to look forward and I enjoyed Slim Xtreme, and look forward to the next day. My training is 4-4.5 hours later and I will make my pre-workout stim mandatory and will enjoy coffee hours later.

Day 2 today, no real training but I had to do laundry and abs (laundry by the gym, also ran out of time yesterday so doing 20 minutes abs today)

Ran chores like crazy, running around felt good. Drank coffee 1PM, felt it dying out. Its 3PM now and Im craving another coffee.

I really an enjoying Slim Xtreme so far, I know Im not taking it on a empty stomach and I do not care to do so. This may effect the time frame and Slim's half life. Personally, I want my coffee regardless so Im comfortable running this protocol.

Appetite is in check, but honestly it has been in check as I was running EC prior to this along with Ursobolic. Cannot grade something that was already controlled.

Id be confident Id buy another bottle in the near future. I like the way I feel on it, Im not cracked out its smooth and I feel younger.
Same here. I always fear that cracked out feeling where the brain is so buzzed u can't concentrate on anything.

AMBERSLADE

Awards
I took two about 730 this morning and I dont feel "right" The good mood I had on other days is gone. Im spitting a lot and I feel anxious and weird. Is there any way to have 1.5 pills?