Interesting Thread Idea...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you could start it all over, meaning go back to the first time you ever walked into a gym, what would you change and why? Interested in what some people think. :smoker:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Change that to "the first day I ever worked out"

If I could change something from the first day I ever worked out, I would definitely have started working out around 15 instead of 20.

Besides that, I would have DEFINITELY avoided spending my part time money on a damn solo-flex.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I would have started off with a full body routine instead of the crazy **** i put together on my own.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I would have gained knowledge instead of not eating and doing cardio like mad...but you live and learn, now i know...

TC

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What to eat and the big 3 lifts, focus on them instead of cable flys n dumb ****

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I'd definately lift smarter; wouldn't have had as many injuries. Also, would have gotten the diet component figured out a lot earlier.

Shane0Mac

Awards
would have got the diet in order, lifted properly and have a proper routine, not just chest and arms >< so much poorly spent time.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I would not have neglected doing squats, dead lift, and chin ups/pull ups for so long!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i would have started earlier...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
diet- the whole macro thing and carb timing around WO's, meal frequency etc etc etc

DIET DIET DIET :damnit1:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Change that to "the first day I ever worked out"

If I could change something from the first day I ever worked out, I would definitely have started working out around 15 instead of 20.

Besides that, I would have DEFINITELY avoided spending my part time money on a damn solo-flex.
hell yes to that!!!!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya i would have definately started with squats and deads. not those weak azz machines. ahh i do both now anyways.