inhibit-e dosing question

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so i seem to have found some differing opinions on here, but i just got 150g of DAA with some inhibit-e.... would my plan of running 3g DAA weeks 1-7 and 25mg inhibit-e weeks 3-9 work, or should i run the inhibit-e as soon as i start the DAA and run it until the bottle runs out (that seems like a long time at only 25mg a day, though).

SN: ive been hearing about people doing the BAA every other day, or 1 week on 1 week off and stuff like that... does it make much of a difference? would i be seeing negative side effects doing it the original way i planned at just 3g a day until i run out?

thanks guys

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the DAA, just do whatever you want. I've ran it daily at 3g/day for 4 weeks before and right now I'm running it at ~3g/day every other day or so (only pre-workout on lifting days). I definitely notice more of a rise in libido when running it daily. As for the Inhibit-E, just run it along with the DAA start to finish if you want to run both. I never noticed a significant E rise from DAA, so it's not like it's a must. Judge by how you feel.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help. i guess ill just run it everyday until i run out (so about 7 weeks)... im not a big libido boost kind of guy, im just trying to gain some strength/size, and im hoping running it everyday could help with a little added aggression in the gym, which will lead to strength gains which will eventually lead to size gains (hopefully, haha).

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the DAA, just do whatever you want. I've ran it daily at 3g/day for 4 weeks before and right now I'm running it at ~3g/day every other day or so (only pre-workout on lifting days). I definitely notice more of a rise in libido when running it daily. As for the Inhibit-E, just run it along with the DAA start to finish if you want to run both. I never noticed a significant E rise from DAA, so it's not like it's a must. Judge by how you feel.
agreed

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
watch libido if youre gonna run inhibit past 4 weeks, my only concern :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
so i seem to have found some differing opinions on here, but i just got 150g of DAA with some inhibit-e.... would my plan of running 3g DAA weeks 1-7 and 25mg inhibit-e weeks 3-9 work, or should i run the inhibit-e as soon as i start the DAA and run it until the bottle runs out (that seems like a long time at only 25mg a day, though).

SN: ive been hearing about people doing the BAA every other day, or 1 week on 1 week off and stuff like that... does it make much of a difference? would i be seeing negative side effects doing it the original way i planned at just 3g a day until i run out?

thanks guys
I've added Inhibit-E in after the first two weeks, and liked it very much. It all comes down to preference though. There really is not "right or wrong" answer.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not sure but i think ATD is slow acting as far as AIs so i would say take it as soon if not before the DAA just to let it get into the system

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
im not sure but i think ATD is slow acting as far as AIs so i would say take it as soon if not before the DAA just to let it get into the system
The T:E ratio does not become an issue with DAA until post-cycle when the E returns the baseline slower than the T as per bloodwork. So starting the Inhibit-E midway thry the cycle is already playing it extra safe. Hell, using an AI period is playing it safe.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The T:E ratio does not become an issue with DAA until post-cycle when the E returns the baseline slower than the T as per bloodwork. So starting the Inhibit-E midway thry the cycle is already playing it extra safe. Hell, using an AI period is playing it safe.
^^good...and considering it takes roughly 2 weeks for the full effects/boost in T from the DAA to kick in, adding in 25mg (1 cap) of InhibitE start of week 3 (and 2 weeks past stopping DAA) is a good plan of attack...as you (OP) already outlined in your first post....G2G!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree, I had no issues with daa causing sensitive nips or any similar side effects.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with this here.

Mike

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
in a good or bad way?
some have a diminished libido on inhibit-e. I have noticed with most it is the dose as much as it is the length.

a lot do not have to go past 25 mg so you should be ok with this dose. 50-75mg seems to give some trouble with a loss of libido.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually just start the Inhibit-E at 25mg on the same day that I start DAA. Always seems to work well for me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually just start the Inhibit-E at 25mg on the same day that I start DAA. Always seems to work well for me.
...just goes to shows the diff methods of dosing and still netting favorable results/effects...and really just comes down to preference...

Potatobake

Awards
some have a diminished libido on inhibit-e. I have noticed with most it is the dose as much as it is the length.

a lot do not have to go past 25 mg so you should be ok with this dose. 50-75mg seems to give some trouble with a loss of libido.
yeah i actually started to notice this a few days ago, stopped taking the inhibit-e 2 days ago and libido is starting to go back up again.

edit: unrelated but how do i check who has repped me?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you should be able to see it under the *your notifications" tab on the toolbar