Inbred retarded christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Is there an organized coalition that stands against these cult christians? It seems a lot of people here would want to join. lol

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
As long as they're peaceful, the cops would have to protect them. Adults used to protest out in front of schools that started bussing black kids in. It's all part of our rich wonderful history.
Right, I know its precedence that protesters are allowed to protest in public places. My question was, is that what freedom of assembly was really meant to mean....the god given right to loiter in public places with signs chanting?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
****ing hell. bunch of brain washed monkeys.

I'd hate to be at a friends funeral and see those ****ers across the road. I'd beat the living **** out of them with their own stupid signs.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why are you guys lumping these nuts with all baptists?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is why we Christians get bad names....JEEZE!!!! I mean being Gay is going to hell.... But its not Christian at all to put a family through that kind of pain, to disrespect a sacrifice of a person to your country. Gay marriage is a horrific debasement of holy matrimony, and disgusting period.

But a soldier is a soldier, and their sacrifice in as much. A soldier is not male, female, gay, or straight, good, or evil. They are doing a job to ensure their countries success....regardless of where they go afterwards, which it is true gays have to face that judgement....but these "Christians" will face judgement just as bad....if not worse.

To cause pain is not the will of God....

I couldnt even watch it all. I apologize for this stupidity, realize its not the entire Christian believe. This is like when you have a retarded cuzin that gets lose and causes trouble....

THIS is a CULT. Dont call them Christian please. Its basically a just like all the other cults in history.

BTW....im back :p

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This is why we Christians get bad names....JEEZE!!!! I mean being Gay is going to hell.... But its not Christian at all to put a family through that kind of pain, to disrespect a sacrifice of a person to your country. Gay marriage is a horrific debasement of holy matrimony, and disgusting period.

But a soldier is a soldier, and their sacrifice in as much. A soldier is not male, female, gay, or straight, good, or evil. They are doing a job to ensure their countries success....regardless of where they go afterwards, which it is true gays have to face that judgement....but these "Christians" will face judgement just as bad....if not worse.

To cause pain is not the will of God....

I couldnt even watch it all. I apologize for this stupidity, realize its not the entire Christian believe. This is like when you have a retarded cuzin that gets lose and causes trouble....

THIS is a CULT. Dont call them Christian please. Its basically a just like all the other cults in history.

BTW....im back :p
You are the reason, that christians like you get a bad name. I like how you contradict your self multiple times in your post.

This lady is crazy period and obviously crazy people dont represent any majority and noone should protest a funeral.

In my opinion you in your own way can be just as extreme to some people, calling the kettle black here by gay bashing.

But a soldier is a soldier, and their sacrifice in as much. A soldier is not male, female, gay, or straight, good, or evil. They are doing a job to ensure their countries success....regardless of where they go afterwards
Yeah.. A soldier is a unisex robot that can kill for any reason under that pretense....

I think you are sooo mistaken in your righteousness. IMO peace, love and happiness are the lessons of the bible and you have taken the stories out of context and now justify that which ruins those same qualities.

I would have a hard time not crushing the skulls of those protesters, becasue they are attacking a dead persons family at a funeral.

And here you are condemning them and then condemning the soldier in the same post.

Unfortunetly i cannot be angry enough to help you be happier and i cannot get dumb enough to make you smarter so i will try to be patient, loving and accepting of you, for you "know not what you do". Im not really mad just astonished how you, like them , use god to do horrible things to people as you see fit.

In one post your a sinner who repented and by the mercy of god were saved and now have no mercy for anyone else.

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.......

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gay marriage is a horrific debasement of holy matrimony, and disgusting period
nice to know intollerant bigots still wander the earth

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is why we Christians get bad names....JEEZE!!!! Gay marriage is a horrific debasement of holy matrimony, and disgusting period.
No, you give yourself a bad name. The hypocrisy and ignorance of your 'beliefs' make me sick!

Tolerance, it’s a virtue - have any?

/I'm out of here, guys.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
nice to know intollerant bigots still wander the earth
No, you give yourself a bad name. The hypocrisy and ignorance of your 'beliefs' make me sick!

Tolerance, it’s a virtue - have any?
The guy said that he doesn't believe in gay marriage. I don't either. Neither does 52% of Californians, and an even larger percent of every other state that has taken the issue to referendum.

Gay marriage is obviously a divisive issue, nobody is arguing that fact. However, over half the population in this country believes that it is immoral and that it debases the institution of marriage.

Name calling does not change that. Maybe you 'tolerant' individuals should try to understand where the other side is coming from before you try to squash what they are saying.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The guy said that he doesn't believe in gay marriage. I don't either. Neither does 52% of Californians, and an even larger percent of every other state that has taken the issue to referendum.

Gay marriage is obviously a divisive issue, nobody is arguing that fact. However, over half the population in this country believes that it is immoral and that it debases the institution of marriage.

Name calling does not change that. Maybe you 'tolerant' individuals should try to understand where the other side is coming from before you try to squash what they are saying.
looks like 52% of Californians are narrow-minded bigots as well

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
looks like 52% of Californians are narrow-minded bigots as well
I could name call on all the people who voted differently than me for president, but its just sour grapes at this point. I understand that even though I disagree with how they voted, they are not necessarily stupid and uninformed, they just see the world differently than me. Why is prop 8 any different?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Right, I know its precedence that protesters are allowed to protest in public places. My question was, is that what freedom of assembly was really meant to mean....the god given right to loiter in public places with signs chanting?
Well, yeah. You don't have to like what they say but you do have to respect their right to say it. You do make some good points, though. The majority has spoken, as well as, what you said about the so-called "tolerant" being intolerant when it comes to people who have opposing views. Food for thought.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Sorry Rob he didnt say "The guy said that he doesn't believe in gay marriage."

He did say "I mean being Gay is going to hell.... " and " Gay marriage is a horrific debasement of holy matrimony, and disgusting period."

Why defend this? Guys defend killing... but wont let two gay men love eachother. Who cares if you like big women, who cares if you like hairy guys, imports, guns, fatty foods, buddism, christianity.... Why are people offended by others who practice their beliefs on there own.

I dont believe in gay pride parades becasue i wont parade for being heterosexual but i also wont berate paraders or hate them for it.

To hate, condemn and judge others has no positive effects in them or in you. This is clearly happening here, that is the target.

To be so arrogant as to assume that "god is backing you" for judging others is silly. We were all created equal.

It is very challenging to approach this situation without being judgemental myself, but it is the lack of respect in this thread and the origional video that cause so much pain in our world to you and i.

A few weeks ago a young man killed himself because of internet bullying and we condemned the bullies.... now with short memories its back to bullying and hatred only now for gays. Well Zero V said "To cause pain is not the will of God...." let them be gay. To each there own.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be so arrogant as to assume that "god is backing you" for judging others is silly. We were all created equal.
Nothing else to say - that sums it up.
I've taken the life of another man, I guess I will burn in hell, eh? No, I will not. ;)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Rob he didnt say "The guy said that he doesn't believe in gay marriage."

He did say "I mean being Gay is going to hell.... " and " Gay marriage is a horrific debasement of holy matrimony, and disgusting period."

Why defend this? Guys defend killing... but wont let two gay men love eachother. Who cares if you like big women, who cares if you like hairy guys, imports, guns, fatty foods, buddism, christianity.... Why are people offended by others who practice their beliefs on there own.

I dont believe in gay pride parades becasue i wont parade for being heterosexual but i also wont berate paraders or hate them for it.

To hate, condemn and judge others has no positive effects in them or in you. This is clearly happening here, that is the target.

It is very challenging to approach this situation without being judgemental myself, but it is the lack of respect in this thread and the origional video that cause so much pain in our world to you and i.

A few weeks ago a young man killed himself because of internet bullying and we condemned the bullies.... now with short memories its back to bullying and hatred only now for gays. Well Zero V said "To cause pain is not the will of God...." let them be gay. To each there own.

That's his religious belief. I can respect that. The Vatican said essentially the same thing today in an interview. Marriage is an institution that effects all Americans, not just the homosexual Americans.

To be clear however, I don't think Christians and Prop 8 supporters are the one's bullying in this situation.

- A nun was beaten by a mob in San Francisco for distributing bibles during an anti-Prop 8 rally.

- Crowds in opposition to Prop 8 looked up individuals who donated to Prop 8 and went to their houses and harassed those inside.

- An elderly lady holding a sign in support of Prop 8 was attacked by a crowd in opposition to Prop 8.

- Individuals throughout the state have been fired for donating to Prop 8 efforts.

This is not a model for peace and tolerance. This is the actions of hateful thugs who don't respect the Democratic principles this country strives to uphold.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not a model for peace and tolerance. This is the actions of hateful thugs who don't respect the Democratic principles this country strives to uphold.
Hate is hate. Hate the gays. Hate the gay haters. No different.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Do you have friends who sell drugs? Or a close buddy, who is into some bad things. I have known gay people. Just as a crack addict is a debasing is body, a gay is debasing what marriage was made for. ANd if you don't think a guy shoving his sausage up your but is disgusting...well enjoy. Your telling me that thought isnt disgusting to you?

I will still befriend a person, and yes I express my opinions, but in person better explain, and I have never not had someone get along with me.

Stalin was a madman, so was hitler. Every single church you walk into will say gay marriage is disgusting, even the nicest Christians, it is a disgrace upon an institute of marriage which began long ago.

Even by evolutionary theories gay is wrong. A species dies it its gay, therefore they are a weak link in the species correct? SO if you are some evolutionist, accept that by Darwinisms standards gays fail as humans. And such are still wrong. That would have to be your viewpoint then right?

So the only people left are either atheists who believe in nothing, cultists, or agnostics who just don't know what to pick. But all religions see gay for what it is, most religions deal with it by execution... something Christians dont do.

I would never deface a gay man's funeral, slap his family. But if he is alive in well, I will surely tell him is mistakes.Then, leave him be.

Whats wrong is wrong, whats right is right. And beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. For an eye can be deceived.

If you call yourself a Christian, you have to accept, your God will do as he said in his book, and gays will not be in heaven. If you are not, accept that fact and like I pointed out by an evolutionary aspect, its still a bad thing for society.

If a someone kills himself because of "internet bullying" I really cant say I have the ability to show sympathy... to me that is just as bad as the old stories of people killing themselves over Ever quest. It is their choice, and their choice only....and please....the computer turns off by pressing one button.

Like it is said, hate the sin, not the sinner. The gay guy named Joe I do not hate, and will help him if needed, pull him from a burning car, feed him, give him money if he is short yeah. Doesnt mean his lifestyle is any less disgusting.

Everyone is growing up in an America that has lost all its direction.

If you dont draw a line, and stand there, and dont back down, then there is no line, and everything is ok with everyone. And thus you end up with Sodom an Gomorrah.

America as I said recently. Is a bunch of idiots, electing idiots, to run more idiots. It's not the country that defeated the Nazi's. You know those good brave men, didn't tolerate such things as we do today? But they were the good guys. This isnt the country that held itself together for a civil war. Great heros at that time, would not tolerate todays standards....

The point is, each generation has been systematically "educated" to accept everything. People are inherently good. Tell that to Hitlers secret police. Normal folk, who became the darkest sickest murderers in a long while, then ofter the war went back to being normal with no sign of remorse. Same thing as today, people have no remorse. It's all about the parties, the raves, the sex. And of course people accept gays openly, they themselves do many things, so they figure its only right to accept others in their desires. America is almost picture perfect to the old Roman Empire before it fell. That un-stoppable giant. But it became filled with public sex, and homosexuality, and public orgies, and so on....boom. America, is now barking at the heals of destruction. But as long as everyone is cool with everyone, thats ok....

History repeats itself.

Take it as you will, but unlike the standard citizen of this country, I wont bend over and accept criticism for being different.(why does this sound familiar...hmm...wait isnt this the other side of the argument too?) I will never wrong a gay like I said, but you will openly insult me because I openly display my opinion of gay lifestyles. Yet would still help anyone out in need regardless. Never did I down the person, I down them doing something that is both religiously or evolutionarily wrong. It is not natures programming.

Jeeze why don't we just reincarnate Stalin. He will certainly limit public opinions of the church for ya!, Hitler is a good choice too!

And like I said, those people are a cult......I mean, she smiles too much too -.-

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're not getting an argument from me.

I love the gay and the dealer and hate the sin.

I have a ton of sin as well. Different but a ton still.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

Agreed 100%

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You're not getting an argument from me.

I love the gay and the dealer and hate the sin.

I have a ton of sin as well. Different but a ton still.

I think we all at points in our lives do pretty retarded things.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Zero, I don't understand why you'd feel compelled to point out other people's (your perceived) wrong doings. No one on this Earth has a Heaven or a Hell to put another in. Let people live their lives as they see fit. If it's wrong, they'll pay. Not you. So live and let live. I don't know if that's in the bible but it should be. You may judge them but you will be judged for judging them. Wrap your head around that. P.S. I don't think gay sex is gross. It's not particularly appetizing to me but that's not a problem because I don't ever think about it. Ever. I suggest you try that and see if it helps.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Do you have friends who sell drugs? Or a close buddy, who is into some bad things. I have known gay people. Just as a crack addict is a debasing is body, a gay is debasing what marriage was made for. ANd if you don't think a guy shoving his sausage up your but is disgusting...well enjoy. Your telling me that thought isnt disgusting to you?

I will still befriend a person, and yes I express my opinions, but in person better explain, and I have never not had someone get along with me.

Stalin was a madman, so was hitler. Every single church you walk into will say gay marriage is disgusting, even the nicest Christians, it is a disgrace upon an institute of marriage which began long ago.

Even by evolutionary theories gay is wrong. A species dies it its gay, therefore they are a weak link in the species correct? SO if you are some evolutionist, accept that by Darwinisms standards gays fail as humans. And such are still wrong. That would have to be your viewpoint then right?

So the only people left are either atheists who believe in nothing, cultists, or agnostics who just don't know what to pick. But all religions see gay for what it is, most religions deal with it by execution... something Christians dont do.

I would never deface a gay man's funeral, slap his family. But if he is alive in well, I will surely tell him is mistakes.Then, leave him be.

Whats wrong is wrong, whats right is right. And beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. For an eye can be deceived.

If you call yourself a Christian, you have to accept, your God will do as he said in his book, and gays will not be in heaven. If you are not, accept that fact and like I pointed out by an evolutionary aspect, its still a bad thing for society.

If a someone kills himself because of "internet bullying" I really cant say I have the ability to show sympathy... to me that is just as bad as the old stories of people killing themselves over Ever quest. It is their choice, and their choice only....and please....the computer turns off by pressing one button.

Like it is said, hate the sin, not the sinner. The gay guy named Joe I do not hate, and will help him if needed, pull him from a burning car, feed him, give him money if he is short yeah. Doesnt mean his lifestyle is any less disgusting.

Everyone is growing up in an America that has lost all its direction.

If you dont draw a line, and stand there, and dont back down, then there is no line, and everything is ok with everyone. And thus you end up with Sodom an Gomorrah.

America as I said recently. Is a bunch of idiots, electing idiots, to run more idiots. It's not the country that defeated the Nazi's. You know those good brave men, didn't tolerate such things as we do today? But they were the good guys. This isnt the country that held itself together for a civil war. Great heros at that time, would not tolerate todays standards....

The point is, each generation has been systematically "educated" to accept everything. People are inherently good. Tell that to Hitlers secret police. Normal folk, who became the darkest sickest murderers in a long while, then ofter the war went back to being normal with no sign of remorse. Same thing as today, people have no remorse. It's all about the parties, the raves, the sex. And of course people accept gays openly, they themselves do many things, so they figure its only right to accept others in their desires. America is almost picture perfect to the old Roman Empire before it fell. That un-stoppable giant. But it became filled with public sex, and homosexuality, and public orgies, and so on....boom. America, is now barking at the heals of destruction. But as long as everyone is cool with everyone, thats ok....

History repeats itself.

Take it as you will, but unlike the standard citizen of this country, I wont bend over and accept criticism for being different.(why does this sound familiar...hmm...wait isnt this the other side of the argument too?) I will never wrong a gay like I said, but you will openly insult me because I openly display my opinion of gay lifestyles. Yet would still help anyone out in need regardless. Never did I down the person, I down them doing something that is both religiously or evolutionarily wrong. It is not natures programming.

Jeeze why don't we just reincarnate Stalin. He will certainly limit public opinions of the church for ya!, Hitler is a good choice too!

And like I said, those people are a cult......I mean, she smiles too much too -.-
Your allover that place in this post, so i will answer the major points in point form.

I dont do drugs and my lifestyle is clearly irrelevant from my acceptance of anothers choice to be gay and cause me or others no harm in doing so.

You make alot of references to stalin and hitler as if their wrong doings justify you judging another human. I dont see the correlation.... and if history has taught us anything by these men it isnt intolerance.... as that killed many, rather its acceptance of all to the fact we are all gods children regaurldess of how diluted your understanding of that is.

My claims are my own and a result of the pain and pleasure i have created and witnessed in my lifetime and i grow forward i find peace, love and happiness are the realities of life and anything other is the lack of those same qualities that we ignore or miss.

You make Alot of blanket statements and that can be very misleading as all of america are not "idiots voting in idiots" but i will agree a lack of education is at the root of poor decision making.

To fix anything you need to get to the root of the problem and alluding to damnation and judgement really indicates you dont know that the cures are love peace and happiness and that is what god or godliness is IMO.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Zero, I don't understand why you'd feel compelled to point out other people's (your perceived) wrong doings. No one on this Earth has a Heaven or a Hell to put another in. Let people live their lives as they see fit. If it's wrong, they'll pay. Not you. So live and let live. I don't know if that's in the bible but it should be. You may judge them but you will be judged for judging them. Wrap your head around that. P.S. I don't think gay sex is gross. It's not particularly appetizing to me but that's not a problem because I don't ever think about it. Ever. I suggest you try that and see if it helps.
Very well articulated bionic, wonderful post.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Actually I dont judged them, I would disrespect them as a person if I did. You dont get the hate the sin, love the sinner ideal Christians follow. At any point in their life I believe a gay person an turn their life around, there has been people come out of it. What right does a judge have to sentence someone to jail? He judges them based off their actions. A Christian is supposed to find a way to secure people from going to hell. In that sense, we have to judge who is IN sin based off of the template given to us to do so. Then we work to free them from that sin. We judge not them, but we do call out their sin. Its biblical....How can you save someone if you cant judge who is and isn't in sin? I cant condemn a gay man to hell. I would prefer every one find way out and be able to be free from those chains, and find salvation. I really do. Sin is supposed to be repulsive, so why is it bad if your repulsed by it?

If I judged a gay man, I would be saying HE is going to hell. If I say gays are going to hell, I am stating a biblical warning and am passing no judgment. In order to be judging a mans salvation, I would have to say that man there "will" go to hell. I have never done that to someone. I will tell them that being gay is a sin, and sin has its price. I tell the gay guy that just as I warn the drug users, party goers, and all the things people do.

Stating the already stated results of a persons actions, is not judging.

And it is not my "perceived" wrong doings. Something that is both wrong religiously, and in evolutionary standards, is not natural. Only recently has it became accepted. I highly disagrees with the way people treated it years ago, which was brutal, even the cops. But today, people have gays as idols, and they are stripping away what is natural.

Disney land should not have a "gay pride" day. That is a child's theme park...and it teaches them that its ok to be gay. Why do you think Christians are resulting in mass to homeschool. And whats funny as I looked into this subject, is they come out with better educations for the most part. Wherefore there is not a corrupted mind, much more can work than just the texts of a book.

BTW I dont believe in evolution, I find it a good point though to bring up supportive arguments from the other side of the spectrum. Makes it obvious its not one sided.

This is what I am talking about when I said Americans are raised with presets now.

It's just to state their actions and the written results for those actions, but like I put in the first post its ultimately up to God. Though on that first post it was poorly written as a whole, I had 1 hour of sleep last night as I was working on finals. I always see posts I made the next day after I am sleep deprived and go...crap.

If I didnt tell a gay he was in sin, then his blood is on my hands. Part of our job. It is however NOT our job to line the streets of a funeral and completely disrespect a sacrifice, and a family, and the war, and your freaking country. If he was gay, then in all likely hood...Yeah he probably went to the bad place. But thats Gods call. I still HAVE to warn them before that point.

Who will? not our government, or "civil rights" peeps, or our cops, or the drug dealers, or the schools, or.....America is slowly regressing to such states as the Czech and other similar countries...Why? Because all is accepted.

The reason we have to warn a person of their sin, is because all sin is equal. Sin=hell. So wheter its murder, gayness, or theft....it all carries the same penalty. Therefore it makes sense to keep a good guy, who simply is chained down by gay temptations, from facing the same fate as a murderer....no?

EDIT: adding a note. Like I said, if we sit there and say nothing, their blood is on our hands. Our whole life is to bring others to salvation. Not to reach new career points, or get the best car. It is to save people. That is the essence of our still being here. You cant tell a Christian to not point out a persons sin, that is our job....as well as to try and save them from that sin.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Man, Zero, you've been gone for so long, and instantly, you come back just to spout off on something all ignorant-like.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I used to actually humor your contradictions with argument, but I haven't the time/energy for it tonight.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EDIT: adding a note. Like I said, if we sit there and say nothing, their blood is on our hands. Our whole life is to bring others to salvation. Not to reach new career points, or get the best car. It is to save people. That is the essence of our still being here. You cant tell a Christian to not point out a persons sin, that is our job....as well as to try and save them from that sin.
You seriously have got to be fucking kidding me... It's your job?
Please, feel free to come to my home and point out my flaws and sins - in person. Please.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I'm drunk, so forgive any offense... but isnt the term "retarded christian" an oxymoron?
Really, bro?

And guys, c'mon. Let's not get mean. We can discuss some real **** from time to time, can't we? I guarantee you that nobody here (or anywhere else) has ALL the answers.

Anyways...Zero, I think I understand where you're coming from and I believe it's from a good place. I believe we're going to, one day, stand naked and be judged before GOD for our works. But I believe we'll be judged not by judge judy but by both a loving BROTHER and FATHER. Will some people go to hell? Sure, but I have my own **** to account for w/o worrying about some guy who happened to LOVE another guy. Jesus broke bread w/whores and others of ill-repute. Wasn't that part of HIS message?

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oxymoron should have been redundant. I'm quite tipsaaay...

anyways. If you think a god, who is our father, would send one of his children to hell... than is, put one of his kids into an oven, forever... then you're a goon. No good father would want to copy Gods example. If he did, we'd put that father in prison, for life

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Whiskers, why didn't you say that at first? That's a strong statement. It's off-base but, at least, it shows you're thinking.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The God of the bible is a phuck face. If he's real, I'll gag myself and vomit in his face on judgement day and willingly walk to the gates of "hel!."

Think of the story of Noah. Instead of offering earths occupants guidance, he just decided to drown them all. ......(with a mythical flood). We put a lady in prison for doing this to her children. If god were real, and lived on earth, people would break his windows.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
The God of the bible is a phuck face. If he's real, I'll gag myself and vomit in his face on judgement day and willingly walk to the gates of "hel!."

Think of the story of Noah. Instead of offering earths occupants guidance, he just decided to drown them all. ......(with a mythical flood). We put a lady in prison for doing this to her children. If god were real, and lived on earth, people would break his windows.
:lol:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Actually I dont judged them, I would disrespect them as a person if I did. You dont get the hate the sin, love the sinner ideal Christians follow. At any point in their life I believe a gay person an turn their life around, there has been people come out of it. What right does a judge have to sentence someone to jail? He judges them based off their actions. A Christian is supposed to find a way to secure people from going to hell. In that sense, we have to judge who is IN sin based off of the template given to us to do so. Then we work to free them from that sin. We judge not them, but we do call out their sin. Its biblical....How can you save someone if you cant judge who is and isn't in sin? I cant condemn a gay man to hell. I would prefer every one find way out and be able to be free from those chains, and find salvation. I really do. Sin is supposed to be repulsive, so why is it bad if your repulsed by it?

If I judged a gay man, I would be saying HE is going to hell. If I say gays are going to hell, I am stating a biblical warning and am passing no judgment. In order to be judging a mans salvation, I would have to say that man there "will" go to hell. I have never done that to someone. I will tell them that being gay is a sin, and sin has its price. I tell the gay guy that just as I warn the drug users, party goers, and all the things people do.

Stating the already stated results of a persons actions, is not judging.

And it is not my "perceived" wrong doings. Something that is both wrong religiously, and in evolutionary standards, is not natural. Only recently has it became accepted. I highly disagrees with the way people treated it years ago, which was brutal, even the cops. But today, people have gays as idols, and they are stripping away what is natural.

Disney land should not have a "gay pride" day. That is a child's theme park...and it teaches them that its ok to be gay. Why do you think Christians are resulting in mass to homeschool. And whats funny as I looked into this subject, is they come out with better educations for the most part. Wherefore there is not a corrupted mind, much more can work than just the texts of a book.

BTW I dont believe in evolution, I find it a good point though to bring up supportive arguments from the other side of the spectrum. Makes it obvious its not one sided.

This is what I am talking about when I said Americans are raised with presets now.

It's just to state their actions and the written results for those actions, but like I put in the first post its ultimately up to God. Though on that first post it was poorly written as a whole, I had 1 hour of sleep last night as I was working on finals. I always see posts I made the next day after I am sleep deprived and go...crap.

If I didnt tell a gay he was in sin, then his blood is on my hands. Part of our job. It is however NOT our job to line the streets of a funeral and completely disrespect a sacrifice, and a family, and the war, and your freaking country. If he was gay, then in all likely hood...Yeah he probably went to the bad place. But thats Gods call. I still HAVE to warn them before that point.

Who will? not our government, or "civil rights" peeps, or our cops, or the drug dealers, or the schools, or.....America is slowly regressing to such states as the Czech and other similar countries...Why? Because all is accepted.

The reason we have to warn a person of their sin, is because all sin is equal. Sin=hell. So wheter its murder, gayness, or theft....it all carries the same penalty. Therefore it makes sense to keep a good guy, who simply is chained down by gay temptations, from facing the same fate as a murderer....no?

Dont believe in evolution huh? You're a ****ing nut, plain and simple. I hope for your sake that one day you will be able to overcome your brainwashing.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
oxymoron should have been redundant. I'm quite tipsaaay...

anyways. If you think a god, who is our father, would send one of his children to hell... than is, put one of his kids into an oven, forever... then you're a goon. No good father would want to copy Gods example. If he did, we'd put that father in prison, for life

See if you can follow this. I know you've been drinking. You just named at least one person that will be in hell. Did GOD put you there?

Think of it like that show Intervention. They offer the person help and the flip-side is that if they don't accept it, they will turn their backs on them (no matter how painful) and/or send them to jail (Hell.) Sometimes people (like how you described yourself) choose jail and/or solitude with drugs. Now do us both a favor and shut down your computer and sleep it off.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You seriously have got to be fucking kidding me... It's your job?
Please, feel free to come to my home and point out my flaws and sins - in person. Please.
oy. See everyone lives now in a world, where all that matters is going to work, and finding ways to make more money. Then you find ways to save money, so you have enough money, to not need to work for money anymore. I give most people on this site more credit due to the fact they fight hard and train hard to improve their strength and bodies.

But still 90% of the world, wont understand -.- Christians. We dont point out your flaws in a list sense. After we get to know you, we roll things out in a timely manner. I dont tell a college kid drinking is a sin. I hang out some, decline alcohol, explain why, then its my turn to plant the ideas of improving himself. Clean up, introduce the idae of church. It is harder to do online because tact and emotion are lost on the internet. And on a forum, which everyone always acts different on, it just turns into an argument.

I have systematically helped a number of people now, who are all much actually much happier with the changes. Its so much different in person. Its not even really worth arguing, and all you guys will do is try to point out contradictions. All of your own beliefs are full of contradictions. Offline, I have never been dis proven in a discussion about God and sin. Even when I was dealing with a guy who had 666 tattooed on the inside of his lip. Actually, that story turned out pretty funny with him recieving a unique proof God was real :)

On here....no one will get it, because all you see is text that you can pick and choose from as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.