Inbred retarded christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
All they are is a group of scam artists. They prey on funerals to spark assaults and follow up with lawsuits to make money. It's well documented.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in God, religion is brainwashing. I would kick that geriatric slut's face in and butcher every person holding one of those signs. This is disgusting.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in God, religion is brainwashing. I would kick that geriatric slut's face in and butcher every person holding one of those signs. This is disgusting.
Glad were on the same page:thumbsup:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
All they are is a group of scam artists. They prey on funerals to spark assaults and follow up with lawsuits to make money. It's well documented.
Whatever they are they make me sick

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. As I stated, it's the first thing I wanted to do.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i've driven by that church in topeka back in 1997. the congregation was holding signs that said:

god hates fags
AIDS cures fags

they scattered really fast when my car ended up on the sidewalk. that was the same church that said god would beset florida with a plague if it allowed gay pride marches back in i think 2004-2005 ish.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats why I love the Patriot Riders. They go to each funeral they are invited to, and block westboro f*CKS from going near.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I would love to smack the living sh1t out of that b1tch.

There should be a pimp smack smiley.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got into some trouble for breaking the jaw of a SOA protestor in '05 - I was punished by the Commander... he shock my hand. :D

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got into some trouble for breaking the jaw of a SOA protestor in '05 - I was punished by the Commander... he shock my hand. :D
LMAO! I need to spread some reps before I can give you any!!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
As a desert storm/ desert shield vet, it really hurts me that they can even think that what they are doing is justifiable. I understand everyone has their beliefs, but to blatantly say that they are thankful for the deaths of our soldiers that have sacrificed their lives so that they have a safe street corner to stand and picket on, is heart wrenching. I take it she or none of them probably have a son or a daughter that is over there or has died in the war. Then again, they are so brain washed, they might not care if is was their own child that died over there.....:mad:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA... reminds me of the time I got a medal for sending two russians to the hospital because they were beating down some army nurse who just got off work at Landstuhl in Germany.

Good times.. good times!

Adams

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I've been to my share of funerals for our nations heroes. The patriot guard is the answer to these stupid ****s. I've seen them fight a group of these protesters during a funeral march. This is scum. Bottom line.

84bandit

that ***** needs to be given a wakeup call via a baseball bat.

I am going to serve my country in some form in about a year, and in no way would my parents put up with that if i came home in a bodybag. theirs a good chance a bullet would be going through each of their skulls. I really am too mad to finish eating right now

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
methinks they'll be sipping on the magic kool-aid pretty soon.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I am going to serve my country in some form in about a year, and in no way would my parents put up with that if i came home in a bodybag. theirs a good chance a bullet would be going through each of their skulls. I really am too mad to finish eating right now
Glad to hear you plan on serving. Definately the best decision of my life

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That woman is a clear example of us needing some kind 'don't feed the troll' signage for real life applications.

Her and her family need to be ignored.

j4ever

Awards
These people are'nt christians and i dont know what they are but ****ing fools i seen them on the news before, they seem like the type of group that any day you could see there cold bodies on the news from drinking jim jones koolaide but yeah when you listen to them it makes you want to stomp their teeth thru the back of their head.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you all see the Michael Crook idiot?

j4ever

Awards
i always wonder how a coward like this would perform under pressure?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA! He's Napolean Dynomite! "I'll blog about whatever I feel like! Gosh!"

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reps for you my man, thats great

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Fockin' disdusting!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
those f*ckin idiots, it's nothing a rooftop sniper couldn't take care of, pop them off, one at a time, one bullet to the forehead, cheers

Attachments

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I cant play the clip, I know there are religious nuts out there, always have been. What church or denomination are they?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
those f*ckin idiots, it's nothing a rooftop sniper couldn't take care of, pop them off, one at a time, one bullet to the forehead, cheers
LMFAO! Thats great man! :lol:

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
that's freedom of speech gone to far, im sure B would agree if you pulled some **** like that in the AU or NZ you would be hauled away for disturbing the peace. it might be time to form a movement of anti-christian extremism, consistant deportation of these people to mexico and revoke their passports, then they might see some real problems in the world, and not just fag and war bashing.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I cant play the clip, I know there are religious nuts out there, always have been. What church or denomination are they?
I think she said Westboro Baptist Church. They are not affiliated with any other Baptist church, and about 80% of their members are her family. I think "cult" would be an accurate description.

I think the OP's title to the thread is a bit unfair and probably offensive to most actual Christians. There's no way you can lump this lady's "church" in with most Christians in America.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I think she said Westboro Baptist Church. They are not affiliated with any other Baptist church, and about 80% of their members are her family. I think "cult" would be an accurate description.

I think the OP's title to the thread is a bit unfair and probably offensive to most actual Christians. There's no way you can lump this lady's "church" in with most Christians in America.
That was not my intentions man, this particular group of people are inbred/retarded/christians! Im not quantifying Christians as a whole. I hope that explains the title for you:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

Then maybe it's time most Christians in America said enough is enough and closed these f*ckers down by any means necessary because they are bringing the christian religion down hard.

Whether one agrees or disagrees with the war, there is no need to taut grieving families who have lost loved ones.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
that's freedom of speech gone to far, im sure B would agree if you pulled some **** like that in the AU or NZ you would be hauled away for disturbing the peace. it might be time to form a movement of anti-christian extremism, consistant deportation of these people to mexico and revoke their passports, then they might see some real problems in the world, and not just fag and war bashing.
I can only speak for NZ but being a small country with a population of only 4 million, there's nowhere to hide if you pulled sh*t like here, let alone to try and run a church.

As for sending those f*ckers to mexico, mexico has enough problems without those idiots there, i say send them to iraq, let the extremists over there take care of them.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can only speak for NZ but being a small country with a population of only 4 million, there's nowhere to hide if you pulled sh*t like that at a funeral here.

As for sending those f*ckers to mexico, mexico has enough problems without those idiots there, i say send them to iraq, let the extremists over there take care of them.
It wouldn't be the extremist they have to worry about... bet that.

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
I can only speak for NZ but being a small country with a population of only 4 million, there's nowhere to hide if you pulled sh*t like here, let alone to try and run a church.

that's true mexico has it own problems. hang on, i wouldn't send them there or they'll be picketing outside the US bases and local mosque's with their various slogans, only to accidentally step on a land mine or two :lol:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be the devil's advocate, they have a right to protest, it's our right, the constitution guarantees it.

But if that was my friend's/family's funeral......is anyone stupid enough to write that in the open?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be the devil's advocate, they have a right to protest, it's our right, the constitution guarantees it.

But if that was my friend's/family's funeral......is anyone stupid enough to write that in the open?
freedom of speech I guess over-writes the rights of human dignity and decency.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
freedom of speech I guess over-writes the rights of human dignity and decency.
My concern only comes and even my stance, because of abusive people in our beloved(ha...ha) government will gladly pass a law for people that forbids people from having protests 1/2 mile away from a funeral.

Next thing you know, it's around churches, next thing, schools, government offices, etc....etc....

Even if that means that what happens in that video happens EVERYDAY, I would NEVER support a law that infringes on our freedom or laws that give the government more power and more control from us and more money than they're already getting, NEVER.

But if I saw someone with a full auto M4 loaded with a 150 round drum magazine loaded with frangible rounds, pumping round after round inside those people's bodies, I would only look once, then smile and go back to the funeral.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it wasn't a funeral, I would hire some gay hookers wearing t-shirts with 'Jesus loves Men...In the Ass" to perform leud sexual acts in front of the Baptists.

...as it is a funeral I would have to run with the M4 idea :)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
My concern only comes and even my stance, because of abusive people in our beloved(ha...ha) government will gladly pass a law for people that forbids people from having protests 1/2 mile away from a funeral.

Next thing you know, it's around churches, next thing, schools, government offices, etc....etc....

Even if that means that what happens in that video happens EVERYDAY, I would NEVER support a law that infringes on our freedom or laws that give the government more power and more control from us and more money than they're already getting, NEVER.

But if I saw someone with a full auto M4 loaded with a 150 round drum magazine loaded with frangible rounds, pumping round after round inside those people's bodies, I would only look once, then smile and go back to the funeral.

Its an interesting question. The first amendment was designed to prevent individuals from being the victims of government controls. However, the issue here is that the people attending the funeral are now victims of this "church's" protest.

Freedom of Assembly was created envisioning the idea of protecting individual's rights to meet freely and discuss ideas. The concept of modern day fringe group protests was never in the founder's conscience as there were no television that allowed these groups to get national attention and there were local community standards whose end result would be the rest of the community beating the crap out of these lunatics.

The bigger question is, do groups really have the right to protest at their own choice of public venue? If the protest occurs in a public area, shouldn't community standards and the 'public good' be weighed into whether or not the protest is allowed. Another example would be the KKK protesting in Harlem. It could lead to violence and riots, why not just tell them they're not allowed to protest on public streets and public parks in Harlem...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
As long as they're peaceful, the cops would have to protect them. Adults used to protest out in front of schools that started bussing black kids in. It's all part of our rich wonderful history.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as they're peaceful, the cops would have to protect them. Adults used to protest out in front of schools that started bussing black kids in. It's all part of our rich wonderful history.
I hope it's gay cops that are assigned to protect them :nutkick:

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I have no issues with their right to protest, but they tried the protest the college fire up her in WI and they got run off the campus...

Being a Marine if i see them near a military funeral, i dunno if i would be able to stop myself....

If they wanna protest fine, do it away from the funeral. The whole Gay thing.. well.. thats their opinion, but sexual orientation of others is none of their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.