Retarded Question of the Night

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Just a dumb question, but I'd like to know.

Why is it better to take synthetic testosterone that you inject rather than taking something like 4 andro in high doses that convert to test?

Ex. Why can't you take 10 capsules of 4 andro to accumulate 200mg of testosterone dose..etc..

Dumb question I know..

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because, pharma testosterone is not synthetic. Testosterone is testosterone. The test you inject is a semi synthetic produg. Esterases in the blood cleave the ester to yield bioidentical testosterone. As for mega dosing dhea derivatives. There is something called Michaelis-Menton kinetics; where there is only so much of an enzyme around at any period in time to convert a substance to the active target. After a certain point, you run out of enzyme to convert to the active hormone, so no matter how much you take it's not gonna go any higher. This can get finicky though, because certain substances are inducers or promoters. So it changes depending on what your talking about. But most hormones follow Michaelis-Menton kinetics.

Science B1tches!

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
You lost me at because..

I partially understand. Seems all about conversion rate.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Think of it in terms of purity. The more pure, the more potent.

Injected test is 100% pure (put aside the ester and oil).

The 4andro you put into your mouth is, say, 5% pure test, due to the conversion process.

To get the same quantity of test via 4andro, youd have to take a crapload of 4andro.

Only problem is, there is a limit to how much 4andro the body can convert to pure test. Meaning, no practical amount of 4andro would correlate to a blast/cycle amount of injected test.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You lost me at because..

I partially understand. Seems all about conversion rate.
Not rate, but how much can be converted. Say you take 100mg of 1 andro. But the enzymes are "saturated" aka can only handle up to 50mg of 1 andro at a time. You have maxed out all the enzymes can handle, and no more will be able to be able to be converted because there are no enzymes left free to handle the rest. So the rest will get excreted as these things called gluccuronide conjugates, it literally gets wasted after a certain dosage point.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Thx for the replies guys. Makes perfect sense.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think of it in terms of purity. The more pure, the more potent.

Injected test is 100% pure (put aside the ester and oil).

The 4andro you put into your mouth is, say, 5% pure test, due to the conversion process.

To get the same quantity of test via 4andro, youd have to take a crapload of 4andro.

Only problem is, there is a limit to how much 4andro the body can convert to pure test. Meaning, no practical amount of 4andro would correlate to a blast/cycle amount of injected test.
Exactly!! I'm terrible at explaining things I think. There's only so much the body can convert at one time.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your liver and kidneys will say a big **** you if you try to get 1g of test via conversions and other metabolic pathways. Your liver has to break down the 4 andro and then your kidneys have to excrete it when it's all used up.

sespress

Awards
Sounds like a very unhappy liver. It's probably real easy to cross over into a damaging dose if you tried to reach that mark. You figure once the enzymes are saturated it's just not going to convert. But it's also not breaking down. That's probably not good.