In the Mail ....

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see R1 have a sale, but their prices have gone up a ton. I know prices are going up for every brand, but theirs jumped a lot.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see R1 have a sale, but their prices have gone up a ton. I know prices are going up for every brand, but theirs jumped a lot.
their whey is still decently priced compared to others
$30 for 2lbs

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it is going to get any cheaper in the near future................Stock Up !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear ya. I guess I put in extra work with codes to get those 2lbers down to 18-20. haha! So ya, im spoiled. haha!
hells yea dude .. any $ saved is a win

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peach Mango sounds good!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I have ever tried anything from them ??
They have their "farm fed" whey protein isolate with a lot of flavors. I personally haven't tried any of their products either but have seen a few ads for them.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They have their "farm fed" whey protein isolate with a lot of flavors. I personally haven't tried any of their products either but have seen a few ads for them.
They've got a glazed donut flavor that I really, really wanna try

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some staples for the wife and I. Thank you @Smont for the info on the Fish Oil.

Vita 05262022.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some staples for the wife and I. Thank you @Smont for the info on the Fish Oil.

View attachment 216947
Life extension is a good brand and has decent prices on most of there stuff, not just the fish oils, when your looking for basic health supplements there one of the companies I check the prices on first. They use pharmaceutical grade raw materials and as far as I'm aware no coloring or additives in there products

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Life extension is a good brand and has decent prices on most of there stuff, not just the fish oils, when your looking for basic health supplements there one of the companies I check the prices on first. They use pharmaceutical grade raw materials and as far as I'm aware no coloring or additives in there products
Agreed, great company. A lot of times I buy their products through Swanson or vitacost when I have a coupon. But, their direct website actually has some pretty good quantity discounts if stocking up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s just something silly Eric Bugenhagen is doing right now to pass time while he’s recovering from blowing his knee out.

I remember rich Piana wanted to use it as part of his real food product as a way to get a different source of protein in that people weren't used to but I think he said no matter how hard he tried they just couldn't flavor it to taste good or get a good mixing consistency. I know in some countries they eat them regularly but I just can't get myself to want to try it. There's just too many regular protein sources for me to start eating bugs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember rich Piana wanted to use it as part of his real food product as a way to get a different source of protein in that people weren't used to but I think he said no matter how hard he tried they just couldn't flavor it to taste good or get a good mixing consistency. I know in some countries they eat them regularly but I just can't get myself to want to try it. There's just too many regular protein sources for me to start eating bugs
Yeah when things are cheap and convenient I can see me trying it, but I’m not going out of my way or spending more money to do something wild just for the sake of it.

I love Eric’s channel so much, but all of his experiments are terrible. I remember one time when he was still natty he was taking leucine like every 4 hours to see if it would meaningfully help recovery or gains 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah when things are cheap and convenient I can see me trying it, but I’m not going out of my way or spending more money to do something wild just for the sake of it.

I love Eric’s channel so much, but all of his experiments are terrible. I remember one time when he was still natty he was taking leucine like every 4 hours to see if it would meaningfully help recovery or gains 🤣
I think they know better, I also think people are trying to do some liver King type stuff, and I don't mean specifically just like the liver King I mean just looking for that shock factor or to act like they got something new going on to gain popularity and make a name for themselves. I heard the liver Kings making like "grossing" $10 million a month or something insane like that lol

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not necessarily "in the mail" but...

My buddy who owns a few supplements kept raving about this flavor. I'm a peanut butter guy and salted caramel never does anything for me. Well this right here, flavor and texture hands down in the top 3-4 bars/flavors of all time. Wow. Late great John Meadows brand.
ProteinBar_SaltedCaramel_1080x.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not necessarily "in the mail" but...

My buddy who owns a few supplements kept raving about this flavor. I'm a peanut butter guy and salted caramel never does anything for me. Well this right here, flavor and texture hands down in the top 3-4 bars/flavors of all time. Wow. Late great John Meadows brand.View attachment 216966
I've been dieting for like 3 months everything looks delicious right now. If that thing tasted like rocks I'd still eat it just based off the way the wrapper looks lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah Rich Piana! I miss his videos :( They were definitely some of the most entertaining imo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some more of the Stock Up for the wife and I

Swanson 05272022.jpg

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone catch some good Memorial Day deals? I got 1 order in at Natural Body, looking to see if I missed some deals.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone catch some good Memorial Day deals? I got 1 order in at Natural Body, looking to see if I missed some deals.
Nutrabio is running 25% off. I picked up their new PA and some Intra/EAA.

Board sponsors SNS and Alchemy Labs are just two others who are running great deals - 30% off and BOGO, respectively. I've spent so much money this month, I want to cool it for a minute, but these deals might be too good to pass up.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nutrabio is running 25% off. I picked up their new PA and some Intra/EAA.

Board sponsors SNS and Alchemy Labs are just two others who are running great deals - 30% off and BOGO, respectively. I've spent so much money this month, I want to cool it for a minute, but these deals might be too good to pass up.
+1 to these, I snagged some goodies from Apex and SNS this week. Also took advantage of a BOGO 50% off sale from Nutition Faktory, got some Axe and Sledge Farm Fed whey to try out.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best deal early last week was Musclepharm at bb.com and I picked up two 4lbs tubs of Combat Choc
along with one 5lb Van Whey and one 5lb C&C Whey all for $99 shipped :) Ordered it on Thurs night
and it was sitting in from of my door Sat. They are probably not going to carry MP anymore so they
are clearing out all their inventory so 18lbs of protein for $99 is as good as your gonna get these days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is that whole floor of your house a gym? Or are you at the gym. Or are the mirrors making it look......
@Smont It is my basement, it's about 24'X40" (1,000 Square Foot)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
+1 to these, I snagged some goodies from Apex and SNS this week. Also took advantage of a BOGO 50% off sale from Nutition Faktory, got some Axe and Sledge Farm Fed whey to try out.
I also got an order placed with Nutition Faktory, I have never purchased from them before? I got some Axle & Sledge & some Bowmar Protein.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will let you know I just ordered some!
I'm excited for mine to get here. Hoping it's not just straight banana and theres at least some hints of chocolate and strawberry.... thats what makes the real Dippin Dots so good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm excited for mine to get here. Hoping it's not just straight banana and theres at least some hints of chocolate and strawberry.... thats what makes the real Dippin Dots so good.
We will soon know..................

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think I saw this in an earlier post in this thread... Core PRO Coconut Cream Pie... Any good? I like Coconut and there's not too many options out there. I know Gaspari has the Proven Egg as well..

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Think I saw this in an earlier post in this thread... Core PRO Coconut Cream Pie... Any good? I like Coconut and there's not too many options out there. I know Gaspari has the Proven Egg as well..
IMO it's pretty damn tasty. Pretty spot on to the pie filling haha.

Good on it's own, but I've found myself mixing it with some other flavors I have on hand. Mixed up with some Oatmeal Cookie bb.com whey it's like an oatmeal cream pie.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ordered peach rings jacked factory pre from amazon. i like to keep something low/medium stim for daily use. this will be the first thing i drink every day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my order from Canada today. Total order was $184 including shipping that 18lbs - 219 serving of protein and all the other stuff was FREE !!

Revolution.jpg