Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyundai/Kia are making some pretty go cars these days !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i remember you like sweet stuff. how’s the aminos taste?
I have been using there Aminos for about the last years taste is very good and they mix up very easy with no grit.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using there Aminos for about the last years taste is very good and they mix up very easy with no grit.
i gotta give them a shot sometimes .. i keep loading up on nutrex eaa+ ( apple pear & blue rasp ) .. taste is okay not too sweet , can tell they dont use too much sugar/coloring which is how i prefer.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My new obsession.

Squatch.jpg

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the Apex BOGOs. I always order the same thing haha. But, just grabbed a couple more bottles of Ursa Major as well since it’s been kicking butt for me the past couple weeks 🤘🤘
767AA563-16EB-42D8-B482-D1AD9927F90C.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you like em?

@akboom87 I really like there products the soaps all seam to work great and have a nice natural sent, the deodorants work extremally well, keeping my pits dry is not any easy job.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can't really have too many almond butters. I go through them like water :LOL:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 215965
quite the ingredients list

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Regarding Nutricost, from what I can tell, they may be the private label offering of Elite Manufacturing & Packaging. Elite appears to be a turnkey supplement manufacturer. For example, I can see from some US customs data that they just imported 15,000kgs of 2:1 Citrulline Malate from Hubei Hoyo out of China. Makes sense they can sell it for quite cheap through their own label (Nutricost).

Semi-related, you can see some other supplement companies located at Nutricost’s address, 351 E 1750 N Vineyard UT.

So my assumption, which may be wrong, is that a manufacturer of supplements for other companies created their own label. Through economies of scale, they’re able to offer individual ingredient products quite cheap, because they’re not paying a middle man to actually manufacturer the supplement. Most brands outsource the actual manufacturing and such to a 3rd party, as the manufacturing needs to be done in a GMP-compliant facility and not someone’s basement.

Now, regarding quality, I can’t speak on that front as I’m not an expert. Just from a supply chain perspective, Nutricosts cheap prices don’t immediately scare me away. Personally, I tend to try and get my staples like Creatine and protein from NSF certified sources anyway.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Regarding Nutricost, from what I can tell, they may be the private label offering of Elite Manufacturing & Packaging. Elite appears to be a turnkey supplement manufacturer. For example, I can see from some US customs data that they just imported 15,000kgs of 2:1 Citrulline Malate from Hubei Hoyo out of China. Makes sense they can sell it for quite cheap through their own label (Nutricost).

Semi-related, you can see some other supplement companies located at Nutricost’s address, 351 E 1750 N Vineyard UT.

So my assumption, which may be wrong, is that a manufacturer of supplements for other companies created their own label. Through economies of scale, they’re able to offer individual ingredient products quite cheap, because they’re not paying a middle man to actually manufacturer the supplement. Most brands outsource the actual manufacturing and such to a 3rd party, as the manufacturing needs to be done in a GMP-compliant facility and not someone’s basement.

Now, regarding quality, I can’t speak on that front as I’m not an expert. Just from a supply chain perspective, Nutricosts cheap prices don’t immediately scare me away. Personally, I tend to try and get my staples like Creatine and protein from NSF certified sources anyway.
Makes sense

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is that life extension brand reputable? i bought some stuff from them but just not sure.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
is that life extension brand reputable? i bought some stuff from them but just not sure.
I can’t speak for anything other than pomegranate complete as I’ve never used anything else from them, but this has been in my arsenal for a while now. It was the supplement that finally helped keep my BP in normal range (was never horrible, but still higher than normal), even on blasts. I’ll use it as long as they make it or until SNS comes out with something equal or better.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can’t speak for anything other than pomegranate complete as I’ve never used anything else from them, but this has been in my arsenal for a while now. It was the supplement that finally helped keep my BP in normal range (was never horrible, but still higher than normal), even on blasts. I’ll use it as long as they make it or until SNS comes out with something equal or better.
good info. thank you

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used a few of their product, no complaints !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was a huge fan of "pomegrante" but i was getting those POM bottles .. was costing me too much $ will check out this brand .. thanks .. i love the fruit itself too, peeling is a bytch lol

but i noticed better BP and no inflammation while i was on it for couple of months.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steve at SNS always told me Now is a very trust worthy brand

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Second (or third, fourth) for Life Extension. I've been taking their B complex for years. They usually have the more effective, bioavailable versions of ingredients in their products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

anyone has this program ??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i was a huge fan of "pomegrante" but i was getting those POM bottles .. was costing me too much $ will check out this brand .. thanks .. i love the fruit itself too, peeling is a bytch lol

but i noticed better BP and no inflammation while i was on it for couple of months.
I switched from Life Extension caps to 5oz POM juice daily for some months now; it was pretty affordable & tastes delicious.

Wife, I still use the LE caps for because she isn’t going to measure & drink juice daily .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I switched from Life Extension caps to 5oz POM juice daily for some months now; it was pretty affordable & tastes delicious.

Wife, I still use the LE caps for because she isn’t going to measure & drink juice daily .
oh nice .. those are so delicious .. you guys get em locally or online ? @Hyde

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I've seen a lot of people trash POM. did you check bp to make sure it's working?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh nice .. those are so delicious .. you guys get em locally or online ? @Hyde
I buy the half gallon bottles at Sam’s about every other week.

I've seen a lot of people trash POM. did you check bp to make sure it's working?
Not relying on fruit juice for blood pressure control I take Ubiquinol, Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, & pure EPA twice a day for that, and on blast add Nattokinase and Telmisartan in once daily.

Pomegranate can have positive bp impact, but the real value is up to a 30% reduction in EXISTING arterial plaque. It’s the cardiovascular anti-inflammatory action you want to help ward off atherosclerosis.

Also look at eating a serving of dates daily if you want to further forestall heart disease.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I buy the half gallon bottles at Sam’s about every other week.

Not relying on fruit juice for blood pressure control I take Ubiquinol, Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, & pure EPA twice a day for that, and on blast add Nattokinase and Telmisartan in once daily.

Pomegranate can have positive bp impact, but the real value is up to a 30% reduction in EXISTING arterial plaque. It’s the cardiovascular anti-inflammatory action you want to help ward off atherosclerosis.

Also look at eating a serving of dates daily if you want to further forestall heart disease.
This is exactly why I started taking pomegranate, to help with arterial plaque. But my BP dropped after adding it, so now it’s staying in the rotation. I add in real pomegranate juice (not from concentrate) while on blast to further help with arterial health as well. Actual pomegranate juice is what was used in studies, although I’m confident that one of the pomegranate extracts used in LE Pomegranate Complete is effective (for me). Ubiquinol is a staple as well, and I too add in natto during blasts.