GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2116.JPG

Have been on this AE + anacyclus for over 4weeks and strength is coming along now

And new to this amentoflavone .. only dosing 2caps pre and wow I feel the difference

Not taking any preworkout only pump ingrident else I’m taking is in AE and that’s 50mg of s7 which I’m used to for years .. so I can tell mento is attritubiting pretty well and recovery is awesome

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 215421

Have been on this AE + anacyclus for over 4weeks and strength is coming along now

And new to this amentoflavone .. only dosing 2caps pre and wow I feel the difference

Not taking any preworkout only pump ingrident else I’m taking is in AE and that’s 50mg of s7 which I’m used to for years .. so I can tell mento is attritubiting pretty well and recovery is awesome
What do you feel you notice with the addition of Amentoflavone preWO?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
right from day1 .. pumps + endurance ( i stopped taking peak02 to judge this aspect ) .. focus/mind connection is pretty awesome too

@kjscatch @BigGame84 have ran it longer and are prolly more experienced then me.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one of my favorite pre’s of all time had amentoflavone. i think it played a part in making it so good.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Immediate Acute strength/endurance increases. For example, i take it mostly on deadlift and bench days. I usually at least tie or break a rep record. I only personally take it on days I think I need it. When I take it daily, I get better pumps but dont notice the same strength increase which is the main reason I take it. Things just seem to go up a little lighter whenever I take it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
right from day1 .. pumps + endurance ( i stopped taking peak02 to judge this aspect ) .. focus/mind connection is pretty awesome too

@kjscatch @BigGame84 have ran it longer and are prolly more experienced then me.
Yeah, it's a staple for me. 3 caps preworkout.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some restocking on protein, but decided to try some new to me flavors and wanted to check out Mutant. I’ll tell ya though, @DieselNY makes some awesome proteins at KetoGenics. Always happy to support that place 🤘🤘
D5691CD8-DE38-42C6-8F0A-3EB0D7010B74.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Blueberry Muffin sounds good!!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did some restocking on protein, but decided to try some new to me flavors and wanted to check out Mutant. I’ll tell ya though, @DieselNY makes some awesome proteins at KetoGenics. Always happy to support that place View attachment 215437
Thanks brother. Have you tried the plant protein IsoPlant? Will knock your socks off ...if not I'll have the team send you samples today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you guys want any of the KetoGenics brand Zero Carb, Iso-Whey or IsoPlant samples just hit me up....
Keto Lytes is excellent!

After trying some samples I went with a tub of Blue Razz Lemonade and it is perfect - I often mix a 1/4 scoop into my preWO or intra drinks when training in the morning because I don’t eat anything appreciable with sodium prior and I need to get rehydrated from sleeping to be able to train hard.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Immediate Acute strength/endurance increases. For example, i take it mostly on deadlift and bench days. I usually at least tie or break a rep record. I only personally take it on days I think I need it. When I take it daily, I get better pumps but dont notice the same strength increase which is the main reason I take it. Things just seem to go up a little lighter whenever I take it.
Thank you!

How many caps do you take preWO? I see Big Game likes 3 caps.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother. Have you tried the plant protein IsoPlant? Will knock your socks off ...if not I'll have the team send you samples today.
Yep. I have a tub of Pecan Shortbread Cookie that I’ve been slowly using as a treat protein from time to time. It’s very tasty!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
IMG_8219.JPG

Grabbed these today with a price match in a local store. My Preworkout options have been limited with prices going up plus shipping plus USD to CAD exchange.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't smoke pot in 40 years, I would weight 400lbs if I started again !!
Gummies are my go to for pain management. Didn’t really enjoy the smoking. Vaping was ok.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine is Advil !!
I’m dealing with surgery issues, herniated discs and most likely a second detached bicep. If advil was enough I would keep with that. Opioids don’t work so this is my option.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m dealing with surgery issues, herniated discs and most likely a second detached bicep. If advil was enough I would keep with that. Opioids don’t work so this is my option.
have you tried Apex alchemy's newish CBD topical? I haven't tried it yet, but I know my uncle swears by topical CBD for pain

you could either use it to avoid being stoned or stack it with the gummies. I think a lot of the pain killer aspect of weed comes from the CBD. my vape carts are only like 2mg CBD but 800mg THC.

I use Helios 100 and injectable glutathione for regular antinflamitaory. I smoke the weed too but it doesn't seem to help with reducing inflammation compared to Helios 100

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like Apex Helios for arthritis pain !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just some staples.

Vita 04222022.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decent profile but expensive

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Decent profile but expensive
looks solid .. how much does this run around ?

im still old fashion and love my CEL cycle assist + New SNS blood pressureXT ( half dose )
Definitely on the high side at $50, but if it does the job well it's worth it to me as an all-in-one that replaces a handful of things I would be taking otherwise. We'll see what the bloodwork says in a few months!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My only beef/concern is a brand I never heard of and sells Tudca which 80%+ of the Tudca on the market is fake. 30 servings of 525mg of REAL tudca would cost around $30 - $45 (depends on brand) retail. Plus all those other ingredients, just seems suspect.

As well as some of the herbs listed are near useless because it mentions nothing about STD %.

Saw palmetto powder = useless - no std% mention

Milk Thistle Powder = useless - no std% mention

1,000mg NAC?

This should be $100/bottle. but the saw palmetto and milk thistle are nothing so no real added cost.

So yeah for me this is a bit iffy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My only beef/concern is a brand I never heard of and sells Tudca which 80%+ of the Tudca on the market is fake. 30 servings of 525mg of REAL tudca would cost around $30 - $45 (depends on brand) retail. Plus all those other ingredients, just seems suspect.

As well as some of the herbs listed are near useless because it mentions nothing about STD %.

1,000mg NAC?

This should be $100/bottle. but the saw palmetto and milk thistle are nothing so no real added cost.

i thought about that too
ive never taken a product that doesnt list % for
milk thistle
hawthorne
saw palmetto

def interested in his results ..hope works out, which would explain why they are dosing higher even with so many ingridents.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1,000mg NAC?

If you look on Amazon they’ve actually pulled the Nac out of it, but Swanson sells NAC at like $8-11 a bottle for 60 gram caps, & Nutricost does 60 caps of 250mg TUDCA for under $30; you could definitely make this for $50. Minerals don’t cost anything, the Coq10 is pixie dusted, and like you said the herbs aren’t standardized so they would be cheap.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you look on Amazon they’ve actually pulled the Nac out of it, but Swanson sells NAC at like $8-11 a bottle for 60 gram caps, & Nutricost does 60 caps of 250mg TUDCA for under $30; you could definitely make this for $50. Minerals don’t cost anything, the Coq10 is pixie dusted, and like you said the herbs aren’t standardized so they would be cheap.
ah yeah nutricost... avoid like the plague 😇

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ah yeah nutricost... avoid like the plague 😇
Funny, I just put some Nutricost Ribose powder in my Amazon cart. Haven't ordered yet. What's wrong with them? I used their unflavored WPI in the past, as their price was the best by a longshot (not so much anymore). I found it to mix well, taste as I expected and to be no worse overall than other brand's WPI.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isn't that just Whey Concentrate w sprinkles of Whey ISO & Hydro??
What would be the concern your concentrate beyond digestability? That’s the #1 issue for most people, aside from macros of course & assuming you aren’t paying iso prices for concentrate. This product actually addresses the digestion properly.

ah yeah nutricost... avoid like the plague
Why do you say that? They are extremely mainstream now, easily enough to be under real scrutiny and everything I’ve used from them has delivered as promised.

My total bilirubin historically even pre-PEDs has always been 1.0-1.2mg/dl. Since adding 250mg of Nutricost TUDCA year round they are now routinely 0.6mg/dl on any blood draw not on orals. Their 100mg P5P caps work exactly as expected on refractory period. Glutamine consistently wipes out acid reflux, etc.

I have had good experiences when I needed to use them, so genuinely would like to know if you’ve had bad ones worth mentioning.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny, I just put some Nutricost Ribose powder in my Amazon cart. Haven't ordered yet. What's wrong with them? I used their unflavored WPI in the past, as their price was the best by a longshot (not so much anymore). I found it to mix well, taste as I expected and to be no worse overall than other brand's WPI.
I wouldn't touch the brand. IMHO. I don't want to be short with my reply but that's all I can say. It's my personal opinion......

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't touch the brand. IMHO. I don't want to be short with my reply but that's all I can say. It's my personal opinion......
If that's all you can say (or choose to say), then you probably already said too much. In my personal opinion.....

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If that's all you can say (or choose to say), then you probably already said too much. In my personal opinion.....
I also wouldnt touch a Kia either.... my personal opinion only as mentioned above