LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I buy the half gallon bottles at Sam’s about every other week.
Nice! Might have to pick up some my next trip to Sams! How much do you drink daily? 8 oz or less?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the fungreek seems a bit out of place
FYI, it's in Ketogenics Glucosatrol - from their web site:

Fenugreek is a wonderful and interesting herb with many uses. Its inclusion in Glucosatrol is because of its blood glucose inhibiting benefits due to its high saponin content. (34).

A meta-analysis that looked at 10 clinical trials concluded that fenugreek has powerful effects on reducing fasting glucose levels, 2-hour post-prandial glucose levels, and HbA1c. (35)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't remember who had it first, but I remember it all the way back to stuff like AI Glycobol.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FYI, it's in Ketogenics Glucosatrol - from their web site:

Fenugreek is a wonderful and interesting herb with many uses. Its inclusion in Glucosatrol is because of its blood glucose inhibiting benefits due to its high saponin content. (34).

A meta-analysis that looked at 10 clinical trials concluded that fenugreek has powerful effects on reducing fasting glucose levels, 2-hour post-prandial glucose levels, and HbA1c. (35)
ok sure but with a side of estrogen right?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More like side effect of smelling like maple syrup. :cool:

When extracted for 4--hydroxyisoleucine I'm not sure I'd worry about any issues.
Lol so true. Maple Syrup smell is my 2nd favorite thing about Glucosatrol

But yeah the estrogen connection is one of the most over hyped things ever. I've been using fenugreek for decades and love the stuff.

The 2 studies that reference estrogen,
one was In Vivo (petri dish) on human cells and one on rats. I'm not a petri dish nor a rat.

But fenugreek extract may also act through aromatase inhibition, leading to decreased testosterone breakdown to estrogen.

I think this fear is similar to soy (broscience overblown) and even flax. I've been consuming flax meal and flax seed oil since the 1990s and even had some this morning ... Zero issues yet the internet bros also fear flax (fear lignans may act like estrogen).

Same thing with soy, in the 1990s soy protein Isolate was all the rage and boy did I consume a lot of it. Again, zero issues.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5oz daily is what the Israeli study showed to be effective to reduce and maintain the reduction in plaque. About 140g.

The bottle is 60oz, so about 12 days worth for $10.xx. I also love pomegranate flavor, so it’s always enjoyable to me.
Good to know. I like the flavor as well and have seen the POM juice at the grocery many times.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Kanna stacked w Stress&Anxiety... really bad days, I'll double up and throw in some GABA.
It was actually a really good chill evening. I always get a positive vibe with a good test boosters. With the kanna I was definitely chilling 🤠

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wish they made an RTD. Ghost could offer more options in cans like G fuel.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That flavor sounds pretty interesting ha. How's the taste?
you dont have to worry about taste with them .. the amount of grams they use in color/sugar , you know it will be good lol

i tried it on my chest day

taste 10/10 - really does taste like green Hi-C cooler
effectiveness - 7/10 def felt the BA, pumps were good not great.
energy - 10/10

Intra i was just doing water just so i can guage the effectiveness ..its pricey imo

Im not a fan of pres i prefer just pump product and mix in my own creatine

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just recently got this limited edition beuaty! Takes me back to my childhood. Thanks @The Solution for the heads up!

View attachment 216203
This is a really cool flavor!

I do really hate the big dose of vitamin c though, and the oral glutathione. PeriWO antioxidants are something I actively try to avoid, and this shuts it down for me.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe I am misinterpreting this, but Ghost does offer lots of flavors in RTD.
I meant of the new TMNT flavor. Ghost has flavors in powder that is not in cans. Gfuel makes cans for a good amount of theirs.

In short I want drink a can of slime, no interest in powders.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a really cool flavor!

I do really hate the big dose of vitamin c though, and the oral glutathione. PeriWO antioxidants are something I actively try to avoid, and this shuts it down for me.
Ya was a little meh on the glutathione, but Vitamin C is highly recommended in conjunction with Nitrates.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I meant of the new TMNT flavor. Ghost has flavors in powder that is not in cans. Gfuel makes cans for a good amount of theirs.

In short I want drink a can of slime, no interest in powders.
Oh ya that would definitely be sweet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh ya that would definitely be sweet.
Ghost has 8 flavors (Bubblicious is back this week)
And they have plenty more coming out in the future. Ghost is a lot more than just the RTD drinks (even the protein drinks). They still have a large foundation of their powders (protein, pre, burn, pump, glow, greens etc) plus plans of new products and collabs still to come. That is why the energy drink flavors don't get pumped out as quick as gfuel because they have a lot of other SKU's they are trying to roll out in conjunction with the energy drinks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And they have plenty more coming out in the future. Ghost is a lot more than just the RTD drinks (even the protein drinks). They still have a large foundation of their powders (protein, pre, burn, pump, glow, greens etc) plus plans of new products and collabs still to come. That is why the energy drink flavors don't get pumped out as quick as gfuel because they have a lot of other SKU's they are trying to roll out in conjunction with the energy drinks.
Let them know I'm still waiting on some more Blue Berry Toaster Pastry Protein !!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Make a lot of sense. However I think they missed a great opportunity skipping a TMNT can.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Make a lot of sense. However I think they missed a great opportunity skipping a TMNT can.
While you have a point. Ghost already has 2022 completely planned out and some of 2023 with ideas, SKUs, and collabs. What I dictate to the company has very little influence in the grand scheme of things.
@Rocket3015 Blueberry Toaster Pastry has been DC's for almost 2 years now and is not coming back. There are plenty of whey and vegan flavors that will launch. If you watch a video from PricePlow on their most recent trip to Ghost HQ you will see one of them coming out. If you are a cookie lover it may attract you :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
While you have a point. Ghost already has 2022 completely planned out and some of 2023 with ideas, SKUs, and collabs. What I dictate to the company has very little influence in the grand scheme of things.
@Rocket3015 Blueberry Toaster Pastry has been DC's for almost 2 years now and is not coming back. There are plenty of whey and vegan flavors that will launch. If you watch a video from PricePlow on their most recent trip to Ghost HQ you will see one of them coming out. If you are a cookie lover it may attract you :)

I can still have my dreams !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting, didn’t know that. I haven’t purchased anything with nitrates in a long time.
Vitamin C helps prevent nitrate tolerance build up
Glutathione has been studied in conjunction with citrulline at the university of Baylor to enhance nitric oxide levels. It’s a great inclusion over glycerpump to prevent clumping issues and improved quality control.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you dont have to worry about taste with them .. the amount of grams they use in color/sugar , you know it will be good lol
I forgot it's Ghost we're talking about. They never seem to dissappoint in the flavor category!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran out of espresso, found my 7-11 carries ghost drinks now. guess I'm basic nowView attachment 216084
1 of each flavor they had
I wasn’t impressed with the watermelon and the orange cream turned my stomach. I bought a case of OC from the wholesaler near me and it’s just sat there looking at me, distinctly un-drunk

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasn’t impressed with the watermelon and the orange cream turned my stomach. I bought a case of OC from the wholesaler near me and it’s just sat there looking at me, distinctly un-drunk
ya I didn't like any of them. never again

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya I didn't like any of them. never again
I really like the C4 RTD’s and Reign but couldn’t get down with ghost’s, especially at the price point they are here (retail for a single can is somewhere around $5)

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The sour watermelon is the only one I still get from Ghost. The Blue Raspberry flavoring is different every time I get it. The orange cream was good the first time, now the flavor is different and not worth it. I recall the Citrus one changing too.

Ghost is over hyped. Sorry if that offends ppl.

I feel the same. I wait for VS to have special deals. I just got 2 cases of Ryse in today, hoping they live up to the hype.
I liked the Sunny D but think it could have a stronger flavor. I still plan to get it again.

Ringpop was interesting. Not bad but nothing I'd ever buy again.

Smarties sucked as I expected.

The cans are cool af tho LOL.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The sour watermelon is the only one I still get from Ghost. The Blue Raspberry flavoring is different every time I get it. The orange cream was good the first time, now the flavor is different and not worth it. I recall the Citrus one changing too.

Ghost is over hyped. Sorry if that offends ppl.

I liked the Sunny D but think it could have a stronger flavor. I still plan to get it again.

Ringpop was interesting. Not bad but nothing I'd ever buy again.

Smarties sucked as I expected.

The cans are cool af tho LOL.
good to know. I got ring pop and sunny d.