In the Mail ....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The sour watermelon is the only one I still get from Ghost. The Blue Raspberry flavoring is different every time I get it. The orange cream was good the first time, now the flavor is different and not worth it. I recall the Citrus one changing too.

Ghost is over hyped. Sorry if that offends ppl.

I liked the Sunny D but think it could have a stronger flavor. I still plan to get it again.

Ringpop was interesting. Not bad but nothing I'd ever buy again.

Smarties sucked as I expected.

The cans are cool af tho LOL.
Dissappointing, was thinking about grabbing the Ryse flavors...

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
good to know. I got ring pop and sunny d.
I will add while I would not get the Ringpop again it was pretty cool. I remember the candy as a kid. It always left a syrupy feeling in my mouth. Most zero sugar drinks don't do like a sugared one would. Well Ryse figured out how to get that texture with sugar free. It's a pretty cool experience.

So it will be interesting what else they come up with and if they tweak the current flavors. I liked the Sunny D, just remember it being a stronger taste. Maybe I'm thinking Tang?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will add while I would not get the Ringpop again it was pretty cool. I remember the candy as a kid. It always left a syrupy feeling in my mouth. Most zero sugar drinks don't do like a sugared one would. Well Ryse figured out how to get that texture with sugar free. It's a pretty cool experience.

So it will be interesting what else they come up with and if they tweak the current flavors. I liked the Sunny D, just remember it being a stronger taste. Maybe I'm thinking Tang?
Ya, everyone loves tang. Lol

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had tang but I remember reading the comparisons for Anavite’s powdered version. That was a really nice, strong orange flavour. If that’s how it tastes, I’d echo the want for that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sour watermelon is the only one I still get from Ghost. The Blue Raspberry flavoring is different every time I get it. The orange cream was good the first time, now the flavor is different and not worth it. I recall the Citrus one changing too.

Ghost is over hyped. Sorry if that offends ppl.

I liked the Sunny D but think it could have a stronger flavor. I still plan to get it again.

Ringpop was interesting. Not bad but nothing I'd ever buy again.

Smarties sucked as I expected.

The cans are cool af tho LOL.
IMG_1182.JPG

This is definitely the best of the three. Ima big smarties guy and that was a huge let down. Ring pop was suspect as well.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are they good but just nowhere close to matching the namesake? or bad altogether?
The sunny d was pretty close and the ring pop was decent but it definitely didn’t taste like ring pop to me. I thought the smarties was just not good honestly and did not taste like smarties.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I thought the smarties was just not good honestly and did not taste like smarties.
Same with the C4 Skittles flavor... they have too much going on and it just kills it. The C4 Cherry Starburst is pretty on point tho.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was thinking the other day that someone should come up w an Energy Drink that's similar to "Pop Rocks"... I think people would go nuts for it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking the other day that someone should come up w an Energy Drink that's similar to "Pop Rocks"... I think people would go nuts for it.
And then put little pieces of pop rocks in the energy drink!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been quite a long time since I've used a GDA, but the mailman showed up with this for me. Glad SNS is still cranking out solid products!
Good Stuff !!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The sunny d was pretty close and the ring pop was decent but it definitely didn’t taste like ring pop to me. I thought the smarties was just not good honestly and did not taste like smarties.
Tried both this weekend, you were pretty spot on. Sunny D is light on flavor and Ring Pop is weird. Not bad, just not out of the park amazing. Also, didnt really feel anything from either flavor. I usually feel a little something from any other brand, but there was just not much there. I would take back to VS, but they were cheap and I might as well finish them off.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took delivery today of 3 cases of ‘damaged’ C4 limeade, my favourite flavour of them at an equivalent of around $12 a case.

the only damage on any of them is the plastic wrap around the cans isn’t as tight as it could be when it arrived. The cans themselves look as though they’ve come straight from the canning plant. I don’t get it but at that price, I don’t care and I only wish I’d have bought more.

Restocked on Intra Workout for the next 6 months!
  • 2,5kg PeptoPro (15g per workout)
  • 5kg Cyclic Dextrin (30g per workout)
  • 100g Electrolytes (1-2g per workout will have to restock in couple of months on this one)
View attachment 216463
Bulk are a solid company, I’ve been using them fornyears

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@baldwanus Let us know how it treats you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMG_1208.JPG

Found this recently. Never tried the Iconic sweat pre before and I have to say, this flavor is fantastic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting back together with an old friend, I can't wait to try the Banana, Sale right now 40% Off and Free Shipping! 🍌
Spartan2.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of you ask me about the Spartan Dippin Dots Banana Split Protein, I give it an 8.5 the smell is heavenly, it taste very good but does have a slight after taste, but I would and will buy it again !!

Spartan Banana Split.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some of you ask me about the Spartan Dippin Dots Banana Split Protein, I give it an 8.5 the smell is heavenly, it taste very good but does have a slight after taste, but I would and will buy it again !!

View attachment 216766
Good to know! Axe and sledge has the same flavor. I wonder how it compares.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Kronic those exubol are the 200mg ones ? legit co ? and do they do any promotions ?
it's a mix of 200 and regular exubol. the regular one has a slightly lighter label. and I couldn't find a coupon code or sale. they give free bottles randomly it seems tho

Last edited:
CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where was this deal? Like to grab some also

Thanks
Same here. With prices doubling I'm on the lookout for good sales. Rule1 has a 40% off sale on the manufacture website right now as well. I just picked up some fruity cereal.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. With prices doubling I'm on the lookout for good sales. Rule1 has a 40% off sale on the manufacture website right now as well. I just picked up some fruity cereal.
Another site running BOGO50, just picked up some more R1 myself!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another site running BOGO50, just picked up some more R1 myself!
nice .. i havent shopped at CP for a while

great deal on outright as well comes to $1.30/bar