• Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More in the mail, boredom is expensive AF.

Another bottle of Anabolic Effect to bring my run up to 12 weeks

EAA and Glycofuse, cause why not lol

Last edited:
DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outright bars so far Toffee and White Cranberry are a little disappointing unfortunately. If you ever made your own bars at home by melting PB and adding oats, honey, whey, etc. and then threw em in the fridge it's very similar. Crumbly with an almost pure PB taste to it.

The convenience is always there with bars but given these macros and the really "basic" flavor of these i.e. mostly the nut butter on these, probably wont be a reorder. Cant win em all!

Maybe the oatmeal raisin ones will change my mind. They're brutally small for 260-300cals, especially when your running a deficit lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Outright bars so far Toffee and White Cranberry are a little disappointing unfortunately. If you ever made your own bars at home by melting PB and adding oats, honey, whey, etc. and then threw em in the fridge it's very similar. Crumbly with an almost pure PB taste to it.

The convenience is always there with bars but given these macros and the really "basic" flavor of these i.e. mostly the nut butter on these, probably wont be a reorder. Cant win em all!

Maybe the oatmeal raisin ones will change my mind. They're brutally small for 260-300cals, especially when your running a deficit lol
Why are you eating those in a deficit is the real question? Just because I can fit Taco Bell into my macros doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a wise nutritional investment lol

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you eating those in a deficit is the real question? Just because I can fit Taco Bell into my macros doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a wise nutritional investment lol
Getting good cuts and meats is hit or miss in my towns supermarket as of late. A deficit for me is 2100-2200ish, so I figured I'd stock up a little in case we couldnt get porterhouse or some strips Haha

Sadly, they didnt live up to the hype. It's nothing to do with nutrition, more the taste and backup. I can add a 150cal monster bowl of spinach or brocolli on the side and nutrition is fine. Taco bell analogy was a bit of a stretch imo lolol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
.. sorry for duplicates. Posting with the app looks like it fails but creates multiples

Last edited:

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
.. sorry for duplicates. Posting with the app looks like it fails but creates multiples

Last edited:

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Last edited:
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Toffee grew on me, but the bars are fantastic imo. The honey’s/syrup’s natural sweetness tastes so much better than artificial sweeteners.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The toffee grows on me. It's like a peanut butterfinger lol.

However 300cals for 3-4 bites, these will be for bulking only for me. Definitely had worse, for me ONE and bars like it are just more versatile.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

However 300cals for 3-4 bites, these will be for bulking only for me. Definitely had worse, for me ONE and bars like it are just more versatile.
I don’t look at them as a low calorie protein bar ala Carb Killa or ONE bar. I see these more as a way cleaner candy bar with solid macros. Definitely hard to fit in a deficit, but I think they’re more filling than other bars even given their smaller size.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don’t look at them as a low calorie protein bar ala Carb Killa or ONE bar. I see these more as a way cleaner candy bar with solid macros. Definitely hard to fit in a deficit, but I think they’re more filling than other bars even given their smaller size.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep makes sense! With a scoop or two of protein on the side, the macros arent that bad when trying to put some weight on.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200411_072025.jpg
So here it is fellas, the mother load.
Got an email with a tracking number showing a 15lb package heading my way.
3 xtend elite
1All 9 amino
2 carnitine
1 Rhino pump
3 outright bars
T shirt
4 or 5 samples
2 proteins in ghetto baggies
1 homemade baggie of chocolate covered pretzels
2 homemade salsa

What a shipment!!! Best part about it, FREE!!!

Again all FREE from @The Solution

Bob, it is a great pleasure doing business with you brother!! Thank you man

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Homemade Salsa sounds good!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Please !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a nice box, how much is a subscription ?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have.. and they are on my youtube. I even quoted you last page with them :)
Hence why I bought more sunflower seed butter. They are great.
I am partial to Almond Butter (always my preference) and I am a sucker for oatmeal raisin cookies (this is why they are so high on my list)

The sunflower seed butter has a distinct and unique taste, and an extra creaminess you don't find in the PB or AB Bars. Not to mention they are dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly which may help some consumers out there.
I haven’t tried the sunflower seed butter one yet, but I definitely will. You’re going to love the mint chocolate chip!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never done any blood flow restriction training but got these to try out

IMG_2272.JPG

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@TheSolution Bob bailing me out of some bars I couldnt justify eating all the time given my current goals lol. Hooked it up with equal value supplements and a boatload of samples gracias amigo!
20200413_162147.jpg

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Beam is awesome and has a really unique profile compared to other vegan proteins. @TheSolution got me hooked on that one :)

Between it, Ghost, and PES they are making some of the best vegan out there IMO.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice box, how much is a subscription ?
Have a look at the Lift Box, supps, shirt, energy drinks etc. I have heard people say that the Jacked Box jam packs the box the first 1-2 months for new subscribers THEN it starts diminishing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have a look at the Lift Box, supps, shirt, energy drinks etc. I have heard people say that the Jacked Box jam packs the box the first 1-2 months for new subscribers THEN it starts diminishing.

I think I will subscribe to them all and than I can rate them !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Lift Box Looks Like It Is $35.00 a Month

The Jack Pack Is $11.25 a Month

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 Built Bar variety box. $5/free shipping, figured it was worth a shot.

So far toffee almond had a pretty weak flavor, mainly chocolate which I'm not a huge fan of...interesting texture for sure. Much more gooey than other bars.
20200415_122353.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks and sounds like a winner!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bleh ps whey flavors are typically so light they're barely tasteable... hope for your sake that one is better but I wouldn't hold my breath
I have had my PS Whey CnC several times now and it's top notch. It is very bold, maybe a little more cream than cookies. One scoop in 8 oz water is suprisingly thick. It makes for a really good bedtime dessert - freeze some sludge, let soften a little, then you have some tasty ice cream!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@ELROCK Nice order I understand that Follidrone is hard to come by right now!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some bogos too. Pretty good find.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like @ELROCK got in on The Deal !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir! I am sipping on the sour green candy Levels now. The flavor is a 9 out of 10.
Well that’s a good start..

Now pound down the rest of it and let us know how it ranks for good feels/energy!

The last pre workout I bought that was Dynamine (and Theacrine) based for stims was a disappointment.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well that’s a good start..

Now pound down the rest of it and let us know how it ranks for good feels/energy!

The last pre workout I bought that was Dynamine (and Theacrine) based for stims was a disappointment.
It’s decent as an overall balanced preworkout product. It just doesn’t have the feel good energy like the other preworkouts we recently discussed in PM.

OL Levels:

Taste: 9/10 sour green apple candy. It has a nice sour bite to it.

Pump: 9/10 very good for pumps for a pre.

Energy/Focus: 7/10 it doesn’t compare to exotic stim preworkouts that have DHMA, DMAA or eria Jarensis. To me it just feels like I took 300mg of caffeine (the amount that’s in it) and a good pump product. No noticeable mood elevation for me I don’t think 25mg of kanna extract is enough orally (it’s probably noticeable if take sublingual) to be noticeable.

Overall, I think this is a good pre option when you want a break from the harder hitting stims. I will keep it in my pre rotation.