In the Mail ....

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge shout out to my boy @The Solution for the hookup on this bad boy. I can confirm this flavor is heavenly. The chocolate is very good as well
JPEG_20200210_145639_8101245822406066407.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrabio Orange Dream Classic Whey

Taste

Orange Dream – Nutrabio was chasing the orange creamsicle ice cream bars that were childhood staples for dessert. A creamsiccle or dreamsicle by definition is a mixture of orange and vanilla ice cream either swirled together or with orange sherbet coating a vanilla ice cream cone. Upon the first taste you are instantly flooded with a rich orange flavor that lingers on your taste buds. What really stands out is how dense the orange flavoring is in comparison to the vanilla creamsicle compliment. The creamsicle picks up in the aftertaste, but is just strong enough to give you the best of both worlds. I would state the ratio of orange to vanilla is around a 70/30 ratio. The luscious vanilla is present, but with how strong the initial orange flavoring is it plays the backend of the flavor, as it should in any true dreamsicle or creamsicle combination. Nutrabio adds yet another fantastic flavor to their growing protein line-up, and I am sure they have more up their sleeve in the near future.

Mixability

I have found that 6-8oz per scoop of nutrabio classic and muscle matrix protein powders are my sweet spot. Some may really enjoy the isolates around 4oz per scoop and the casein upward to 10-12oz due to the nature of the raw materials. When it comes to protein powder I personally enjoy mixing them into a pudding or “sludge”. 1 scoop in 6oz of Greek yogurt makes a perfect pudding that is enjoyable to eat or spread onto baked goods, desserts, or rice cakes. As with all the Nutrabio powders there is never a Mixability issue. I could mix this in a glass with a spoon and there would be minimal issues.

Formula

Per Scoop:
Calories ~ 130
Fat ~ 2g
Carbs ~ 2g
Protein ~ 25g

Pro’s
- Transparent label
- Dense orange flavor
- Proper vanilla compliment
- Third Party Tested

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh Great, Now another one I have to try !!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange Dreamsicle.....haven't seen that attempted since Pat Arnold did it with Ergopharm back in the day. This one is on my list for sure now! Although I always prefer MPI / MC added to the blends, I'll make an exception hah

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200213_131430.jpg

Good stuff here fellas, across the board!!

Thanks @The Solution for the heads up on the free samples from BFF. Thanks for discount codes!!

Good products and good company here.

👍 to BFF

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had to stock up on the best almond butter in the business

coupon: FoodForThought

The new Cupid’s flavor is incredible. Loaded with sprinkles, Gluten-free Oreos and chocolate cups filled with raspberry cream

1B34B2D4-8E9E-46AE-8C47-EE86268B8D5E.jpeg

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not in the mail but whatever.

$1 a can at the three letter store so figured I’d give it a shot.

Wanted the other flavors but this was all that was there so I’ll go back again.

Taste was really good, this flavor isn’t my favorite “type” but the quality of flavor was amazing.

Super tired today so not a good gauge of effectiveness, but this 200mg Caffeine version did enough of the trick to get me through the mid morning slump.
7757F03B-E9F6-464B-819F-941B0E1C45E6.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not in the mail but whatever.

$1 a can at the three letter store so figured I’d give it a shot.

Wanted the other flavors but this was all that was there so I’ll go back again.

Taste was really good, this flavor isn’t my favorite “type” but the quality of flavor was amazing.

Super tired today so not a good gauge of effectiveness, but this 200mg Caffeine version did enough of the trick to get me through the mid morning slump.View attachment 191044
Is the $1 deal only on the new C4 Super Brain? Because I just went to that 3 letter store and the guy let me have the C4 Ultimate Carbonated (Arctic Snow Cone is GOAT) for $1 each. Bought them out (like 2 cases). Went to another store and was told it was just the new Super Brain.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is the $1 deal only on the new C4 Super Brain? Because I just went to that 3 letter store and the guy let me have the C4 Ultimate Carbonated (Arctic Snow Cone is GOAT) for $1 each. Bought them out (like 2 cases). Went to another store and was told it was just the new Super Brain.
Online pretty sure it said any C4 rtd but there was a limit to amount.

I’d have cleaned them out if they had more haha ima go back and try again tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’d have cleaned them out if they had more haha ima go back and try again tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️
Was never told about a limit. The C4 Ultimate Carbonated usually sell for around $30 a case. $12 is just stealing. I got what I could. Still have another couple days to get more lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Was never told about a limit. The C4 Ultimate Carbonated usually sell for around $30 a case. $12 is just stealing. I got what I could. Still have another couple days to get more lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
although there is a limit of six of each item.

I was also able to speak to some of the higher ups at nutrabolt as some GNC’s are placing caps at locations due to inventory reasons. There will be deviance from store to store. Nutrabolt was confused why some customers could get cases and some only 6 cans

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
although there is a limit of six of each item.

I was also able to speak to some of the higher ups at nutrabolt as some GNC’s are placing caps at locations due to inventory reasons. There will be deviance from store to store. Nutrabolt was confused why some customers could get cases and some only 6 cans
Picked up 4 cans of the new kind, just to try some different flavors and the Smart version.

Got all this for $5.

20200217_105539.jpg

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200218_164019.jpg

Dam...@The Solution
You got me on this one bro!!!

This is so cool, I've never had this before and honestly it will be used tomorrow morning. French vanilla is my favorite creamer but dont use it to often. No sugar=bonus for me also. With some added aminos. Pretty cool brother. Thank you!!!

Forgot to mention....this was free fellas!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very impressed with how good of a GDA Glucosatrol is so I grabbed another bottle and 2 tubs of the electrolyte powder made by @DieselNY

509DD1CD-0040-41B5-A8F3-EB221EE09568.jpeg

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it’s right in my review in the product review section here

I would put it right towards the top with glycoshield and predator

when @dsade drops the new slintensity I’ll review that too
Laughing my ass off. Knew you were going to make some reference to how you've already posted about it but Bob I don't have time to go look at all your posts

I'm gonna check it out thanks you da man

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Outright Crisp Bar Review

Taste

Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Crisp – The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. What I noted in this flavor is the peanut butter does not overpower the experience and lets the mix-ins shine. The bar is a dark brown color, but still provides an ample amount of milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavor to offset the dominant base. The protein crisps add a crunchy texture to the soft cookie like consistency of the outright bar. The semi-sweet chocolate chips have been featured in the Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter, Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Almond Butter, and S’mores Peanut Butter. These chips enhance the overall experience of the chocolate and peanut butter combination to make it a very well rounded flavor.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a fresh cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. The outright crisp entails a resemblance to a nestle crunch. This is what makes this bar unique from the original outright bars. Overall this gives the outright bar a hybrid crunchy center and soft outside bar.

Macros

Calories ~ 290

Fat ~ 14g

Carbs ~ 20g

Protein ~ 20g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Crisps, Semi Sweet Chips, Cocoa

Rankings

Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin

Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp

Peanut Butter Toffee

S’mores Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Butterscotch

Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Banana Walnut

White Chocolate Raspberry

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced Around $2/Bar or Cheaper when on sale.

Whole food based snack bar

Digest easy and don't leave any bloat or GI Distress

Impressive taste and texture. The added crisp provide a nice crunch

Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats (14 F, 20C, 20P)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried it bro? I always go back to predator
No, but I was intrigued by Glucosatrol when I first saw that badass profile.

I am definitely beginner status with GDAs. I have used Slintensity and SlinMax, but never with any consistency. It’s definitely a supplement category I want to work into my regimen sooner than later for the health benefits alone.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, but I was intrigued by Glucosatrol when I first saw that badass profile.

I am definitely beginner status with GDAs. I have used Slintensity and SlinMax, but never with any consistency. It’s definitely a supplement category I want to work into my regimen sooner than later for the health benefits alone.
I just went through his log.... Looks solid . I don't use them all the time but they're great for cheat meals or if your on cycle and consuming extra calories. Some of them work really well.

@The Solution are there any products that don't so much help you lose weight but better shuttle the carbs to the muscle and actually fill you out. I know Mike Arnold made a product I don't know if it's still available or not called insullagen. I wanted to try that. Have you used that one?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM me the order # is that the one you just did. I will email them as well.
Check your PMs from our last convo. Otherwise I can resend. I emailed them this evening as well. On a side note, I'm enjoying lounging around in this hoodie right now while sipping on some Green Beret protein.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Segansational
Nice Order !

bbartsche