Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Not pictured: 3 bottles of Joint XT.

I’m going to have to accept that I don’t get on with Nootropics. Infinite Brain tastes great but I’m just getting Sweet FA from it. The only upside is that it isn’t sending me to sleep like Focus XT & Brainwash.
Brainwash as the sole product I have found is just a bit relaxed for my tastes. Brainwash stacked with a bit more caffeine or at half dose with a half dose of another preWO is phenomenal. It combos with other stims incredibly.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brainwash as the sole product I have found is just a bit relaxed for my tastes. Brainwash stacked with a bit more caffeine or at half dose with a half dose of another preWO is phenomenal. It combos with other stims incredibly.
Hit the nail on the head there! I love brainwash with more caffeine.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was lucky enough to try the new Fuel Fruit by the scoop. @The Solution hooked me up big time. Pretty sure most of y’all know about Fuel by now, but in a nutshell it’s an awesome energy drink/coffee replacement. I used to spend a ton on coffee and energy drinks. Well bob introduced me to fuel way back and at the deals you can find, as low as 40 cents a scoop I’ve saved a ton since. Plus I think they do a killer job with the flavoring.

The newest flavor is fruit by the scoop. If you remember what fruit roll ups tasted like, you’ll instantly find that comparison here. The predominant flavor I felt was cherry. Then there’s a berry mix swirling around, peaking in and around that cherry groove. Then as you’re done, each sip gives you a nice smooth strawberry flavor as a finisher/aftertaste. Not a huge strawberry fan as many of you prob recall, but this strawberry is not artificial and it’s subtle and super smooth.

I’ve had all the flavors except for peach rings and strawberry kiwi. Here’s my rankings:
1. Fruit By The Scoop
2. Pink Burst
3. Lemon Drop
4. White Frost
5. Baja Breeze
6. Sour Watermelon
7. Jungle juice

Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CP FUEL: Fruit by the scoop

@The Solution was kind enough to send me a sample.

Mixes very easy like the other FUEL's.

This flavor is hard to pinpoint. Definitely a nice slight tang to it.

I'm getting a raspberry/ blueberry with a light tangy strawberry / purple grape aftertaste. I have heard it taste like a fruit roll up. I have seen the grandbaby's eating them but have never tried one.

This is non-carbonated.

The energy is the same as the other Fuel. Nice inexpensive tasty lift.

I workout in the evenings and find myself using 1.5 scoops of FUEL 30 min prior to workout. Plus I Can still get to bed 3-4 hours after consuming.

I have 4 tubs of this now. Everytime a new flavor comes out I have to buy a tub.

I need to start using this instead of that afternoon coffee. Problem is i'm use to consuming coffee all day. Im one of those that has his own coffee pot in his office.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CP Fuel has been getting alot of praise ..i think its time to jump on the train.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it’d go down a storm here if they were able to get a distributor. I’m surprised Predator haven’t been at it, they normally have pretty much everything in from the US

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200113_162930.jpg
Got this in the mail today from @The Solution

I will be putting this to use tomorrow hopefully. The taste on CP Fuel is top notch. Nice pick me up in the evenings.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to @The Solution for hooking me up with a sample of the newest FUEL flavor "Fruit by the Scoop" (think Fruit by the Foot... ahhh, childhood nostalgia!)

Shouldn't be a surprise at this point, but flavor wise it's an absolute home run. The berry flavor stood out more than anything. It mixes fantastic (as usual). . Seriously though, some of the best tasting stuff out there. Enjoyed this sample enough to hop on the FUEL Pick 2 Stack (awesome value). Honestly can't say which flavor I like best between this, Pink Burst & Peach Rings... they're all so damn good. Luckily, I don't have to choose when I can just have them all. Thanks again Bob!

Last edited:

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Curious....Thinking about pulling the trigger and finally trying fuel as a good afternoon pick me up.
How do you get the price down to $32? Cheapest I could see pre-shipping was 37.99 with two pack and then Instagram code.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Curious....Thinking about pulling the trigger and finally trying fuel as a good afternoon pick me up.
How do you get the price down to $32? Cheapest I could see pre-shipping was 37.99 with two pack and then Instagram code.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much extra caffeine do you take with brainwash for it to really shine?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least 100mg. But the interesting thing about the product is the Theanine in a full scoop is potent enough to smooth out a huge dose of stimulants, if you wanted to push it that high. Like I can take a full scoop of White Warped and a tab of Bronkaid with a full scoop of Orange Brainwash and not feel like dying when trying to squat max effort

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least 100mg. But the interesting thing about the product is the Theanine in a full scoop is potent enough to smooth out a huge dose of stimulants, if you wanted to push it that high. Like I can take a full scoop of White Warped and a tab of Bronkaid with a full scoop of Orange Brainwash and not feel like dying when trying to squat max effort
Agree here. An extra 100mg will make a huge difference in the effects. An extra 50-75mg for some cardio. 150mg for a great kick for weights.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cellucor C4 Dynasty

Taste

Fruit Punch – Cellucor is well known for putting out a great tasting fruit punch as it is a flagship flavor next to their blue raspberry. Fruit Punch is an array of flavors as it feels like you taste the rainbow in this experience. When the first sip hits your taste buds there is a dense combination of passion fruit and orange. As you get into the aftertaste there is a hybrid of pineapple, papaya, guava, and strawberry. While these are not very strong the subtle flavor pairs very well and is noted even being naturally flavored. This is not a pure Hawaiian punch you would drink as a kid, but it is still delicious and refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout cocktail. This is easily one of the best ever fruit punch flavors I have had.

Mixability

C4 Dynasty features 18 raw actives and 10-patented ingredients. With such a large profile I expected to see a lot of particles floating at the bottom of my shaker cup, but that was not the case. Right away this did foam for a few moments, but that quickly passed. After letting it sit in the fridge overnight I did notice it mixed quite well, but with a little residue to be found on the bottom of the shaker cup. Overall I have been very pleased with Cellucor and Nutrabolt with their Mixability over the years.

Formula

350mg Caffeine (Stim)

6g Citrulline Malate, 3g L-Citrulline, 1g Citrulline Nitrate (Pumps, Performance)

6.4g Carnosyn Beta Alanine (Endurance, Performance)

3g Creatine Monohydrate, 1g Creatine HCL, 1g Creatine Nitrate (Strength, Power, Performance)

1g Taurine (Recovery, Hydration)

400mg Peak ATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)

400mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)

200mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)

150mg ElevATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)

150mg VasoDrive AP (Pumps, Increase Bloodflow)

62.5mg Teacrine (Enhance caffeine half-life, sustained energy)

50mg Astragin (Uptake of ingredients in profile)

5mg Toothed Clubmoss (Cognitive Enhancer, Mental Clarity)

1mg Rauwolfia vomitoria root extract (Enhance Stimulant)

Pro’s

- Transparent Label

- 18 Raw Actives & 10 Patented Ingredients

- Naturally Flavored

- No Artificial Dyes

- Large addition of nootropics & pump ingredients

all that and not a single comment about how it works/feels??? who cares about the flavor...

Reactions: 00A
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
6.4g beta alanine 🤮 other than that I really like the formula

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Spot on with the recommendation. Took an extra 100-120 mg with brainwash today and it was significantly more energizing. Thanks!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Justice Merica sounds pretty unique, might have to give them a shot next.
all that and not a single comment about how it works/feels??? who cares about the flavor...
Let us know how the workout was?!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Youtube audience doesn't want 10-15-20 minute videos on a product. It doesn't appeal to the masses, nor the public general who have a very short attention span. This why I try and hit the major points in my videos, which is exactly what Nutrabolt/Cellucor instructed me to do for the review. I have made longer videos in the past, but with the amount of messages and feedback I have got the large majority favors shorter videos with hitting the important information.

Workouts have been stellar, the profile is packed, and it delivers on all angles. Cellucor continues to impress me with their flavoring even with natural flavors and no dyes.

Last edited:

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6.4g beta alanine 🤮 other than that I really like the formula
agreed. 6.4 of BA is a ton. I will wait for some reviews on performance and hopefully get a sample at some point.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cellucor C4 Dynasty

Taste

Fruit Punch – Cellucor is well known for putting out a great tasting fruit punch as it is a flagship flavor next to their blue raspberry. Fruit Punch is an array of flavors as it feels like you taste the rainbow in this experience. When the first sip hits your taste buds there is a dense combination of passion fruit and orange. As you get into the aftertaste there is a hybrid of pineapple, papaya, guava, and strawberry. While these are not very strong the subtle flavor pairs very well and is noted even being naturally flavored. This is not a pure Hawaiian punch you would drink as a kid, but it is still delicious and refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout cocktail. This is easily one of the best ever fruit punch flavors I have had.

Mixability

C4 Dynasty features 18 raw actives and 10-patented ingredients. With such a large profile I expected to see a lot of particles floating at the bottom of my shaker cup, but that was not the case. Right away this did foam for a few moments, but that quickly passed. After letting it sit in the fridge overnight I did notice it mixed quite well, but with a little residue to be found on the bottom of the shaker cup. Overall I have been very pleased with Cellucor and Nutrabolt with their Mixability over the years.

Formula

350mg Caffeine (Stim)

6g Citrulline Malate, 3g L-Citrulline, 1g Citrulline Nitrate (Pumps, Performance)

6.4g Carnosyn Beta Alanine (Endurance, Performance)

3g Creatine Monohydrate, 1g Creatine HCL, 1g Creatine Nitrate (Strength, Power, Performance)

1g Taurine (Recovery, Hydration)

400mg Peak ATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)

400mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)

200mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)

150mg ElevATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)

150mg VasoDrive AP (Pumps, Increase Bloodflow)

62.5mg Teacrine (Enhance caffeine half-life, sustained energy)

50mg Astragin (Uptake of ingredients in profile)

5mg Toothed Clubmoss (Cognitive Enhancer, Mental Clarity)

1mg Rauwolfia vomitoria root extract (Enhance Stimulant)

Pro’s

- Transparent Label

- 18 Raw Actives & 10 Patented Ingredients

- Naturally Flavored

- No Artificial Dyes

- Large addition of nootropics & pump ingredients

Another top notch review, thanks @The Solution for taking the time on a day to day basis and bringing us these reviews.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is VasoDrive? I've never tried it.
Not really any single ingredient products with this so hard to tell in most cases.

Either way 150mg is a pretty low dose and it is probably overshadowed by the Citrulline and Nitrate dosages anyways.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Youtube audience doesn't want 10-15-20 minute videos on a product. It doesn't appeal to the masses, nor the public general who have a very short attention span. This why I try and hit the major points in my videos, which is exactly what Nutrabolt/Cellucor instructed me to do for the review. I have made longer videos in the past, but with the amount of messages and feedback I have got the large majority favors shorter videos with hitting the important information.

Workouts have been stellar, the profile is packed, and it delivers on all angles. Cellucor continues to impress me with their flavoring even with natural flavors and no dyes.
make it a 5min video then with 1 min about the taste and 3 about the profile and 1 about the workout.... not too difficult. nobody wants to watch 10min of flavor reviews for sure

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to much beta alanine , is there a study on a 6.4 grams?

I actually was just about to post too .. this is the 2nd pre workout i have seen with double the usual amount

BA isnt for me.. but interesting to see why choose above 3.2g

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ye I found the study, it is 6,4 grams DAYLY, not in one sitting preworkout, at least not for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ye I found the study, it is 6,4 grams DAYLY, not in one sitting preworkout, at least not for me.
are u able to post the ref for that study

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recent work published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition sought to determine whether beta-alanine supplementation would improve subjects’ results during a five-week resistance training program. Subjects took 6.4 grams of beta-alanine or a placebo daily and trained three times per week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recent work published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition sought to determine whether beta-alanine supplementation would improve subjects’ results during a five-week resistance training program. Subjects took 6.4 grams of beta-alanine or a placebo daily and trained three times per week.
But does the study actually state whether the administration was in fact divided, like you are implying? If it doesn’t, then we have to assume the daily administration was a single concentrated dose of 6.4g.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forgot what older supp I used to use that had 5 in it but I loved it. Might have been Old Mesomorph...

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, anything about 2g and up and it’s just gonna itch and tingle for me - how much worse could it get compared to 3.2g??
I would guess it depends on the person. For me, anything that creeps up to 4 and above sets me off. Personally, I could handle a little bit more, but an entire double dose would be really pushing it. Again, thats for me. I cant speak for anyone else. Like I said earlier, I would still like to try it and see but no way am I blowing that much for something that makes me feel like a meth head with chicken pox.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean of all the ingredients to dose super high in a special edition product Beta Alanine isn't really what I'd be looking for...

If you are going to try and be cool and special edition they could have at least went with the new "tingle free" version considering this stuff costs an arm and leg.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don t want to be a party pooper or look like a hater but this pre suck ball, trying to do something good but went over bord, why also peak atp and elevATP? I my book cellucor alway had subpar formula , to expensive price. Now they try to do a home run with a clinical dose pre and they event miss the mark. Sorry Bob I know you are reviewing a lot of there stuff, but they never saw any of my money and with this formula will not see it also. What is the price tag for this pre by the way?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don t want to be a party pooper or look like a hater but this pre suck ball, trying to do something good but went over bord, why also peak atp and elevATP? I my book cellucor alway had subpar formula , to expensive price. Now they try to do a home run with a clinical dose pre and they event miss the mark. Sorry Bob I know you are reviewing a lot of there stuff, but they never saw any of my money and with this formula will not see it also. What is the price tag for this pre by the way?
Peak ATP has been shown to raise extracellular ATP levels, which through enhanced muscle excitability, increases both vasodilation and anabolic signaling

ElevATP has been shown to increase ATP production in the body (Enhancing the creatine matrix) which then helps boost energy levels.

Throw in Astragin helps uptake all the raw actives in the ingredient profile.

you are free to spend your money as you wish, I've tried it several times and enjoyed it even at a half scoop. Plenty of options out there to find what suits you best. Price is $70 for 20 Full Scoops, but most will get more than 20 scoops out of it. Even at 3/4th of a scoop, it's very effective. I am sure you will see deals and promo's from the 3 letter store dropping the price significantly. I won't be surprised if you can get it for $40 or cheaper when some promos are running.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not sure I understand the difference in between the ATP and ElevATP you mention. but thank you for the info!

Yep at half scoop the price should be better and the ingredients still might Product good result