In the Mail ....

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say no. I feel most supplements work better on an empty stomach if they promote energy or sleep but melatonin is something the body produces anyway so I don't believe food makes much difference. If you take a sleep aid containing phenibut though difference can be night and day.
I really don’t get on well with phenibut. That and GABA send me over the edge big time. Waking up with panic attacks at 4am. No thanks Jeffrey.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried that melatonin last night and my daughter’s amazing ability to wake up in the middle of the night when I’ve used a sleep supplement has struck again.

she’s slept all night for the last 3 months. As soon as I try something, she’s awake at 3am for 2 hours.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full Blitz.jpg

Got a sample of the New Rocket Pop Flavor, I thing it is right in line with all the other Build Fast Formula supplements. They all taste Great and Work even better. My favorite flavor is still Grape.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Campus Protein Pink Burst Fuel

Taste

Pink Burst – This flavor is made for October and breast cancer awareness month. When I took my first sip I first thought about galaxy burst Raze, which had a very similar taste. The difference is that fuel has a much denser flavor and longer-lasting aftertaste. Your taste buds are consumed by cherry, lime, lemon, and orange flavors. The overall sweetness is a happy medium where it’s incredibly refreshing, but not overbearing to where it turns a consumer away. I personally enjoy how the luscious flavor is thirst-quenching, refreshing, and provides an everlasting aftertaste. Fuel has always been a very well flavored product, and this is the best flavor launched to date. This is liquid candy!

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:

1) Pink Burst
2) White Frost (White Monster Replica)
3) Sour Watermelon Wedges

4) Baja Breeze (Baja Blast Replica)

5) Lemon Drop
** Remember I am not a big lemon fan, but it is actually very refreshing **

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle, you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g - Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery

Beta-Alanine 1.2g - Endurance, Recovery, Delay Fatigue

L-Citrulline is 1g (was 450mg) -- Pump, Nitric Oxide, Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up
Betaine is 750mg (Was 500mg) -- Power and Performance
L-Arginine is 500mg (was 800mg L-Arginine HCL) -- Boosts Nitric Oxide levels
L-Tyrosine is 500mg (was 280mg) -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
DL-Choline Bitartrate is 300mg (was 250mg) -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
Caffeine is 200mg (Baja and White Frost are 250mg as LE Flavors) -- Stimulant
Taurine is 500mg (was 220mg) -- Antioxidant, Recovery, Pumps

L-Norvaline 120mg - Keeps nitric oxide levels high

Huperzine A 2.5mg - Nootropic for mood, energy, and cognitive enhancement

Cost

CP Fuel is $27 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. There is a bundle Pack of 2-30 Fuels for $41 to mix and match flavors. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving.

If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink, a study aid, an afternoon pick me up, or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. For nearly 40-60 cents a serving this is a very cost effective product

Pro’s

• Top of the line Taste
• Good Caffeine Kick
• Great Energy
• Transparent Label
• ~ 40-60 cents a scoop, which is great for energy drink replacement, coffee replacement, or everyday get me up

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Campus Protein Pink Burst Fuel

Taste

Pink Burst – This flavor is made for October and breast cancer awareness month. When I took my first sip I first thought about galaxy burst Raze, which had a very similar taste. The difference is that fuel has a much denser flavor and longer-lasting aftertaste. Your taste buds are consumed by cherry, lime, lemon, and orange flavors. The overall sweetness is a happy medium where it’s incredibly refreshing, but not overbearing to where it turns a consumer away. I personally enjoy how the luscious flavor is thirst-quenching, refreshing, and provides an everlasting aftertaste. Fuel has always been a very well flavored product, and this is the best flavor launched to date. This is liquid candy!

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:

1) Pink Burst
2) White Frost (White Monster Replica)
3) Sour Watermelon Wedges

4) Baja Breeze (Baja Blast Replica)

5) Lemon Drop
** Remember I am not a big lemon fan, but it is actually very refreshing **

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle, you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g - Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery

Beta-Alanine 1.2g - Endurance, Recovery, Delay Fatigue

L-Citrulline is 1g (was 450mg) -- Pump, Nitric Oxide, Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up
Betaine is 750mg (Was 500mg) -- Power and Performance
L-Arginine is 500mg (was 800mg L-Arginine HCL) -- Boosts Nitric Oxide levels
L-Tyrosine is 500mg (was 280mg) -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
DL-Choline Bitartrate is 300mg (was 250mg) -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
Caffeine is 200mg (Baja and White Frost are 250mg as LE Flavors) -- Stimulant
Taurine is 500mg (was 220mg) -- Antioxidant, Recovery, Pumps

L-Norvaline 120mg - Keeps nitric oxide levels high

Huperzine A 2.5mg - Nootropic for mood, energy, and cognitive enhancement

Cost

CP Fuel is $27 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. There is a bundle Pack of 2-30 Fuels for $41 to mix and match flavors. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving.

If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink, a study aid, an afternoon pick me up, or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. For nearly 40-60 cents a serving this is a very cost effective product

Pro’s

• Top of the line Taste
• Good Caffeine Kick
• Great Energy
• Transparent Label
• ~ 40-60 cents a scoop, which is great for energy drink replacement, coffee replacement, or everyday get me up

Cons? Underdosed in some areas of using as a preworkout?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cons? Underdosed in some areas of using as a preworkout?
I can tell you did not read my review or watch the video, which I explain:

"If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink, a study aid, an afternoon pick me up, or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. For nearly 40-60 cents a serving, this is a very cost-effective product"

I am not comparing it to pre-workouts because that is not how I would intend on buying or using the product. You and I both know these doses are far from clinical, which is why if I opt to buy a pre-workout I would purchase different ones on the webpage (Dymatize Pre, Gat Psycho, Isatori Morph, C4 Ultimate, Nutrex Outlift, etc....) or grab FullBlitz from Build Fast Formula

Just because it says "Pre-Workout" on the label doesn't mean I would buy it for that purpose. I have had many people buy fuel to replace buying $2-3 RTD beverages, energy drinks, or coffee from Dunkin, Starbucks, Tim Hortons as an energy kick.
@bbartsche @bloodnthunder @BOSSMAN @MrKleen73 and a few others can tell you how much money they have saved using it this way, which is a far more optimal way to dose the product.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’d wager he did what the majority of us did - went for the cliffs in pros and cons.

you hadn’t done a list of cons so he [quite rightly] asked.
I try to explain in detail why I use the product, and how it is best utilized. We all know its not a clinically dosed pre, and most of us on here (who have a larger supplement knowledge than the general consumer) would reach for a better dosed raw active profile.

I've had general consumers, doctors, and office workers save $100's of dollars using it to replace buying Starbucks, Tim Horton's, Dunkin every day, or going into a gas station/convenience store and buying an energy drink, for $2-3.
Add that up over the span of a year and you can see the savings the person would get, which is why "Fuel" would give you the proper "fuel" to get through the day replacing those drinks, or every day get me up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZMA.jpg

@The Solution is at it again, I place and paid for a order of ZMA, Bob sent me a email saying they had a bigger bottle at a lesser price, he contacted the company himself, had my order changed and got me a refund. This all happened Thursday, I recieved my order Saturday morning........................ Customer Service At It's Best !!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
I try to explain in detail why I use the product, and how it is best utilized. We all know its not a clinically dosed pre, and most of us on here (who have a larger supplement knowledge than the general consumer) would reach for a better dosed raw active profile.

I've had general consumers, doctors, and office workers save $100's of dollars using it to replace buying Starbucks, Tim Horton's, Dunkin every day, or going into a gas station/convenience store and buying an energy drink, for $2-3.
Add that up over the span of a year and you can see the savings the person would get, which is why "Fuel" would give you the proper "fuel" to get through the day replacing those drinks, or every day get me up.
This is the main reason I use fuel. I try to be more conscientious when I am spending money. If I can't get a raze, bang or any of those on deals, fuel is my go to. That's the reason I use it. I have a few tubs at home that I use.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
I remember when fuel first came out and so many people were complaining about the dosing. I chimed in back then and I’ll do so now as well. For people who know their stuff it is definitely not meant for using pre. What I use it for is that morning/afternoon pick me up. Before fuel I was spending roughly 4$ each morning on Starbucks and 2.79 in the afternoon on a bang, for a long time now I have a scoop of fuel in the morning at home and take it with me for a scoop in the afternoon. The amount of money I saved is crazy bc they sales on it are crazy stupid in the consumers favor. That’s what I use it for, for pre I’ve switched to FullBlitz and Vasoblitz/other fully dosed pres that I find on sale-for a change of pace thing. So I’m with @The Solution here.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stated the same thing in the "new product" thread
Fuel is perfect for me in the afternoon before I go to my second job. Perfect pick me up and no crash or issues going to sleep.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5227D105-89DB-42D4-90CE-B06B34196B9E.jpeg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
@The Solution sent me a sample of the new flavor fuel pink burst. I’m a huge fan of fuel as an energy replacement alternative which lets me save a lot of money. Stuff literally launched this morning but bob hooked me up and it’s awesome. 5/5 flavor. I didn’t think they could make a flavor I’d like more than the lemon, but this did just that. It literally tastes exactly like a pink starburst, which is a nice merger of orange, cherry berry flavors together. Cp hit this flavor out of the park.
IMG_3325.JPG

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@The Solution sent me a sample of the new flavor fuel pink burst. I’m a huge fan of fuel as an energy replacement alternative which lets me save a lot of money. Stuff literally launched this morning but bob hooked me up and it’s awesome. 5/5 flavor. I didn’t think they could make a flavor I’d like more than the lemon, but this did just that. It literally tastes exactly like a pink starburst, which is a nice merger of orange, cherry berry flavors together. Cp hit this flavor out of the park.View attachment 187221
20191008_060055.jpg
Same here...thanks @The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
38D5043B-110D-4F5C-9BB1-A94244F74108.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuel 1.jpg

Got a Getto Baggie Fuel Sample today from.................... you guest it @The Solution, new Fuel Starburst, I will give it a try Thursday with Shoulders !! I don't think I ever ate a Starburst so we will see how I like it !!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is truly unfortunate that the above person has not tasted a starburst.
@The Solution , thank you for the sample.
As expected, based from the feedback, the taste is amazing. They nailed the after taste of a pink starburst. I couldn’t resist drinking it all.
3BD16876-6437-4401-91BA-0A665001D682.jpeg

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
Got a few cans of Bang birthday bash. Holy sh*t is it terrible. Glad I got a sample pack, because this is the worst energy drink I've ever tasted in my life.

Bang is usually solid flavoring, but I'm amazed this even made it to market and isn't being used to torture terrorists for answers.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a few cans of Bang birthday bash. Holy sh*t is it terrible. Glad I got a sample pack, because this is the worst energy drink I've ever tasted in my life.

Bang is usually solid flavoring, but I'm amazed this even made it to market and isn't being used to torture terrorists for answers.
I can’t be the only one who saw the flavour and thought ‘that’s going to be horrid’

Don’t know why anyone would want to drink something that’s trying to represent birthday cake

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can’t be the only one who saw the flavour and thought ‘that’s going to be horrid’

Don’t know why anyone would want to drink something that’s trying to represent birthday cake
This guy... LOVE anything bday cake related in any form ha. I thoroughly enjoyed the bang (would go so far as to say it’s actually my favorite ha).

Different strokes

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Double

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Fuel for all the reasons @The Solution and others have mentioned. When i want a serious kick I just drop a half scoop of Hyde into the mix. At the special prices even doubling up on scoops to get better dosing is still cost effective and you get much closer to clinical levels. I will buy it again when I re up on preworkouts because it is one I can take at night. I am also one of the lucky few that can get a pump from thinking about working out so I don't often need much more than a slight stim to get a helluva workout.

You tend to pay a much steeper price to get a fully packed preworkout. Plus most intra drinks, and aminos have a lot of other ingredients in them now too which can bridge that gap a lot more so just know what you are getting and what is in your other periworkout supps as well and FUEL can be a great addition. It is great for what it is meant to be, a budget preworkout. If you look at it that way then it is a winner.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
9E49D9DA-A4CB-4DA4-8BA5-32F0018688A6.jpeg

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Bought 3 bars last week. Had 1 at work then had to have wife try it. Last one I ate the next day. We both really liked it and she likes it over her go to chocolate chip cookie dough. I'm not the best at descriptions but will try my best. It's like the cookie dough bar but with caramel and without chips as the chocolate.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guy... LOVE anything bday cake related in any form ha. I thoroughly enjoyed the bang (would go so far as to say it’s actually my favorite ha).

Different strokes
No, I get that after all taste is also very subjective too.

I just, ok.. was it refreshing?

Like, when I went to Florida I got a few bangs to try, popped them in the fridge had one before I went to universal/Disney(manly Disney that place is like hell on earth) and you know it’s nice ice cold refreshing

I just can’t picture that with this flavour

I imagine it’s just overly sickly with a taste id rather be eating then drinking

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am the coke head when I am expecting a package, always looking out the window and looking out the door in case I missed the door bell.
I have many packages coming and going. I have never had an issue...only once when dealing with that crazy dude on here. Posting pics of an ifbb guy, saying it was him..forgot what he was calling himself.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to be that guy but you do know you’re quoting posts that are over 5 years old?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...no wasnt even paying attention...lol. The mail paranoia thing kills me though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No, I get that after all taste is also very subjective too.

I just, ok.. was it refreshing?

Like, when I went to Florida I got a few bangs to try, popped them in the fridge had one before I went to universal/Disney(manly Disney that place is like hell on earth) and you know it’s nice ice cold refreshing

I just can’t picture that with this flavour

I imagine it’s just overly sickly with a taste id rather be eating then drinking
I def wouldn't call it a "refreshing" flavor... it would be hard to chug one when you're just thirsty. Its super sweet. Not "creamy" but you almost get that because of how sweet it is. Definitely for a niche crowd

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a ghetto baggie from The Solution - new Fuel flavor. Probably gonna try it this weekend for some cardio. Also got the Rocket Pop from him too, flavor rocks, haha!

20191011_081139.jpeg
20190930_175821.jpeg

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
Another huge shout out to @The Solution for a surprise sample I received in the mail. Bob, you're the man!

Disclaimer; I didn't follow the directions with the recommended amount of water (because I'm a dummy), so I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass. With 10-12 oz of water, it's still fantastic. It truly does taste like a pink starburst. I can imagine had I followed the directions better by using 8 oz of water, it would've been a bit sweeter which would've worked perfectly for this flavor. Nonetheless, the flavor is spot on & very pleasant. This is the type of product (profile wise) that I would specifically utilize during the early afternoon, in place of an energy drink, not necessarily prior to a workout. Overall, I enjoyed the sample and may pick up a tub here soon.

Thanks again Bob!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any discount codes for the new fuel! I wanna give it a try