In the Mail ....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use bcaas, I prefer to sip on them all day over flavoured water or plain water. The science says you need all 9 aminos to work but if Your eating decent meals every couple of hours or so the aminos are in your system for the bcaas to work with. If your fasting or training fasted I recon it's a different story... I'm not a scientist though
Hasn’t there been some research, or at least it’s been theorized, that you don’t want to sip on amino acids consistently throughout the entire day?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Lyfestyle No Mercy (Stim Free) Review

Taste

Bombsicle – A bombsicle is a mixture of blue raspberry, cherry, and lime. Olympus Lyfestyle was able to capture all three of these flavors in an equal ratio when flavoring No Mercy. I personally felt like there may be a slight bias to blue raspberry over the other two complimenting flavors, but that may be nitpicking. I personally like how the density shines even with a heavy raw active pump formula. Olympus Lyfestyle just off this product alone is a big step up from the old Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed Non-Stim.

Mixability

I had no problems mixing No Mercy in 8-12oz of water. Given the heavy formula and raw actives sometimes there can be issues with particles or foaming. After a few shakes and giving it a bit to settle I had neither of those. Since Olympus Lyfestyle is new to the market (previously Olympus Labs) this is the first powdered product I have tried from the brand since the rebranding.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, NO Enhancement, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up)

3g L-Taurine (Recovery/Hydration)

2g Peak02 (Improve VO2 Output)

500mg Cherry Tart Extract (Improve Recovery)

300mg Vaso6 (NO Enhancement, Improve Blood Flow)

50mg S7 (boost nitric oxide by an impressive 230% to help with blood flow and pumps)

25mg Kanna Ease (increase in cAMP improves both mood and sleep habits)

Pro’s

- Open-Label

- Heavy doses of pump products

- Good Flavoring

- BSCG Certificate (Certified GMP, Certified for Drugs/Banned Substances, Certified to meet label claims)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hasn’t there been some research, or at least it’s been theorized, that you don’t want to sip on amino acids consistently throughout the entire day?
i believe yes, as it was shown that there was not a drawback, but a complete lack of benefit to having what amounts to useless doses in your system at any one time due to digestion and clearance. You need to have a certain amount in a single/acute dose for them to have the desired impact and by sipping small amounts you never actually get up to that dose unless you're drinking huge amounts.

I dont know the exact study (I'm sure bob has the info) but I do remember seeing that you need a bolus dose of a certain amount that you simply would never get from just sipping slowly (assuming normal concentrations)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe yes, as it was shown that there was not a drawback, but a complete lack of benefit to having what amounts to useless doses in your system at any one time due to digestion and clearance. You need to have a certain amount in a single/acute dose for them to have the desired impact and by sipping small amounts you never actually get up to that dose unless you're drinking huge amounts.

I dont know the exact study (I'm sure bob has the info) but I do remember seeing that you need a bolus dose of a certain amount that you simply would never get from just sipping slowly (assuming normal concentrations)
Cooper didn’t seem to be a fan of it, although for different reasons:

Don't fall for the "it's a great replacement for sugary drinks" argument. BCAAs are 6 calories per gram, and when sipped in an all day fashion, contribute heavily to both an insulin response and gluconeogenesis. The net effect is increased insulin and blood sugar. So when you sip on BCAAs instead of sugary drinks...you replace blood sugar and insulin with blood sugar and insulin.
And Bob quoted that same post from Cooper, and added:

In other words you may as well eat chicken every 10 minutes if you are going to sip on BCAA's all day. Your never giving your body a chance to reach its refractory stages before being spiked again which could take away from MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cooper didn’t seem to be a fan of it, although for different reasons:

And Bob quoted that same post from Cooper, and added:
I don't have a muscle building bro science reason for sipping on bcaas. I just don't like plain water and prefer to add to my amino acids consumed than drink dilute juice. If I've consumed 800 calories of chicken I don't think sipping on bcaas over the following couple of ours do crazy things to my blood sugar but I recon the three bcaas will probably work with the other aminos consumed with my whole food meal earlier. That's not scientific though obviously.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a muscle building bro science reason for sipping on bcaas. I just don't like plain water and prefer to add to my amino acids consumed than drink dilute juice. If I've consumed 800 calories of chicken I don't think sipping on bcaas over the following couple of ours do crazy things to my blood sugar but I recon the three bcaas will probably work with the other aminos consumed with my whole food meal earlier. That's not scientific though obviously.
I’d say it’d have no effects at best; I can’t see it having any real benefit TBH, and Cooper and Bob both seem to agree.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Lyfestyle Promises Protein Review

Taste

Fruity Cereal - Upon first sip, this flavor packs a punch. The company was going for the leftover milk in a bowl of fruit loops. While this is true to its name the sweetness may be overbearing for some. Any cereal lovers who want to replicate a cereal into a protein powder would have no time going through a tub of this. I have a vicious sweet tooth, so therefore I would recommend this one, but it is not for everyone. The Mix-In inclusions are not large, but big enough to truly stand out and give the flavor extra crunch!

Mixability

Promises Protein mixes very similar to Superior Protein off the Olympus Labs line. The protein blend does not leave clumps on the side of a shaker cup, or in a ninja blender. My sweet spot with the protein is around 6-8oz per scoop. I find this has a nice texture and mouth feel when consuming the protein powder. I also enjoy mixing 1-2 scoops in water or yogurt to make a protein pudding. Both ways have no mixing issues. I will start to experiment with baking shortly, but blends have always treated me well in that situation.

Formula

Per Scoop:

130 Calories

1g Fat

4-6g Carbs

25-26g Protein

11g WPI

5.5g WPC

6g Casein

2g WPH

Digestive Enzyme

Pro’s

- Great Flavoring

- Low Caloric Count Per Scoop

- Mix-in Inclusions

- Digestive Enzymes Added

- BSCG Certificate (Free of Banned Substances, drug testing security to professionals across WADA, Sports, and multiple workplace drug testing programs)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the review

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Taste

Cinna Cereal – Cinna Cereal is a spin-off Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. The initial flavoring is heavy in cinnamon. but in the aftertaste, you get a luscious sugar vibe that resembles condensed milk of leftover cereal. The combination of cinnamon and sugar gives this a unique twist of my childhood favorite cereal. The biggest difference compared to others on the market is the density of the flavor.If you want rich-flavored cinnamon (not sweet cinnamon sugar), this is the choice for you. The added crunchy mix-ins give this an added benefit to those who like inclusions.

Mixability

Promises Protein mixes very similar to Superior Protein off the Olympus Labs line. The protein blend does not leave clumps on the side of a shaker cup, or in a ninja blender. My sweet spot with the protein is around 6-8oz per scoop. I find this has a nice texture and mouth feel when consuming the protein powder. I also enjoy mixing 1-2 scoops in water or yogurt to make a protein pudding. Both ways have no mixing issues. I will start to experiment with baking shortly, but blends have always treated me well in that situation.

Formula

Per Scoop:
130 Calories
1g Fat
4-6g Carbs
25-26g Protein

11g WPI
5.5g WPC
6g Casein
2g WPH
Digestive Enzyme

Pro’s
- Great Flavoring
- Mix-in Inclusions
- BSCG Certificate (Free of Banned Substances, drug testing security to professionals across WADA, Sports, and multiple workplace drug testing programs)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Taste

PB Crunch – Just like Cinna Cereal and Fruity Cereal the density of the base flavor shines for Olympus Lyfestyle. The peanut butter lingers on your taste buds. Many companies provide a light peanut butter flavor that fades quickly, but that is not the case here. If I were to nitpick I would like a denser pure peanut butter flavor and an extra hint of saltiness to truly make this flavor pop. While this flavor is good, this is the least favorite of the 3 flavors on the Promises line.

Mixability

Formula

Per Scoop:
130 Calories
1g Fat
4-6g Carbs
25-26g Protein

11g WPI
5.5g WPC
6g Casein
2g WPH
Digestive Enzyme

Pro’s
- Great Flavoring
- Mix-in Inclusions

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New line of proteins from Ketogenics and a loaded Glucose Disposal Agent

(KetoGenics dot com)
20191213_215743.jpg
PSX_20191213_224857.jpg

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0026.JPG

@thatsuppguy Muscle Marinade treated me so well the first time around that I had to take advantage of the same deal again. It hits pretty good initially then the energy remains steady or even seems to get better during the workout. Good focus, feels, and endurance too, above average pumps. Hopefully I can handle the AY in Outlift Concentrate and Stimz, willing to take the risk with the rock bottom prices.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rodefeeh
Nice Score !

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 189340
@thatsuppguy Muscle Marinade treated me so well the first time around that I had to take advantage of the same deal again. It hits pretty good initially then the energy remains steady or even seems to get better during the workout. Good focus, feels, and endurance too, above average pumps. Hopefully I can handle the AY in Outlift Concentrate and Stimz, willing to take the risk with the rock bottom prices.
I HUNTED down that Muscle Marinade and Nutrex Out Lift deal also ;) as well as some other goodies such
as Nutrex's Amino Charger, Gifted Whey, PB Protein, and for the prices you just can't beat it.:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mowglisml
That is quite a shipment !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it is really large hands !!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe it is really large hands !!
Lol, it's a fairly small tub. Serving size is only 6 grams, prop blend. Basic ingredients but has been getting crazy reviews online to the point where one channel recons it's spiked and will be discontinued at some point so had to try it. Experiencing it now. Will post mini review on my thread (or here if people don't mind, not really an in the mail thing though)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, it's a fairly small tub. Serving size is only 6 grams, prop blend. Basic ingredients but has been getting crazy reviews online to the point where one channel recons it's spiked and will be discontinued at some point so had to try it. Experiencing it now. Will post mini review on my thread (or here if people don't mind, not really an in the mail thing though)
I’m glad you putted that out, that this thread is indeed ‘in the mail’ and not in the mail and here’s a video review and a full ranked flavour break down and analysis.. which is then shared in other threads too, and a quick glance on here turns into a scroll fest 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man please let me know how that product goes for you, i read the reviews this morning, looks pretty good, i'd love to hear how it treats you

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Christmas came early thanks to @The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Vegan Banana Pancake Batter Protein

Taste

Banana Pancake Batter - Upon the very first sip of a shake or mixed as protein pudding there is a very smooth texture, which is a huge bonus for a vegan protein. There is a noticeable maple vibe in the aftertaste with a dominant ripe banana flavor. What I really appreciate is the density of the banana included in this pancake batter spin-off. It is not artificial or over the top sweet. The flavoring provides a dense and bold banana flavor that goes perfectly with the maple compliment. When you deal with a vegan option it is almost inevitable there will be a slight chalky aspect to the aftertaste, but Ghost did a great job on masking it.

Mixability

Shake

** 8-10oz Per Scoop **

The texture is smooth when mixed as a shake, but again I would not compare it to any dairy-based products. It still does have a sort of grain-y-ness that tells you for sure ‘yes, this is definitely vegan, but that is to be expected. I suggest a bit more water or liquid when mixing with a vegan protein due to the thickness it provides.

Sludge

One of my favorite ways to mix protein is with greek yogurt or just enough water to make "Protein Pudding" or "Sludge". Vegan options tend to be on the thicker side and that holds true with Ghost Vegan. No issues when mixing with either options as long as you find a proper powder to water/yogurt ratio.

Formula

Per Scoop

110 Calories

1.5g Fat

5g Carbs

20g Protein

The Banana Pancake Batter Ghost Vegan features the same formula as Peanut Butter Cereal Milk & Pancake Batter with a blend of pea, organic pumpkin, and watermelon seed providing 20g of protein per serving.

Pro's

- Open Label

- Transparency

- Gluten & Soy Free

- Banana flavor is dense

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Made some new flavors today with the new AAB Flavors (All American Butter)
best almond butter in the game

If you have not picked some up yet, and you enjoy nut butters you are truly missing out
Coupon: FoodForThought

I prefer almond butter over peanut butter, but there is a huge variety to choose from. Very creamy, they don't get hard, and flavoring is top tier.
Mint chocolate looks choice!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need the top secret super code to get some solution baked goodies ;)

Enjoy those as I am sure they are great.
I have been lucky enough to have received bake goods from him on many occasions, I as try to buy most of my supplements from him, he will always steer you in the direction of the "Best Deal" (even if it's not through him) and if you have a problem, he will get it taken care of. So in short one hand washes the other. Oh, and by the way, His Baked Goods Are Awesome !!!
_Endure_
Next time you are in the market for something shoot him a DM, who know's there may be some cookies with you order !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Order !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice time to stock up! Looks like you have enough Beat for awhile!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite sleep aid is sold out, and thought this profile was the closest to it.
Love me some Chaos & Pain.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used that in the past and it worked well !
Had it for the first time last evening and a little over half a dose to test the waters.

- Definite lucid dreaming. Seriously. Freaky.
- Did not get to sleep as fast or as obvious with my favorite formula, but I did half dose. I used to quarter dose "Sedation".

Tonight I will give a full dose a go.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had it for the first time last evening and a little over half a dose to test the waters.

- Did not get to sleep as fast or as obvious with my favorite formula, but I did half dose. I used to quarter dose "Sedation".

Nightmare from Insane Labz is great if you want something very potent & long-acting. Not very helpful for falling asleep, but the sedation helps you stay asleep and go back to sleep fast if you wake to pee. Not a daily use product at all IMO, but great for planned sleep-in on a weekend.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Lucid or vivid? Curious. Lucid dreaming is an incredibly hard state to attain, and I've spent AGES trying in the past. Definitely in to try some if it can help get you into a lucid state.

ZMA gives me vivid dreams, but not lucid.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lucid or vivid? Curious. Lucid dreaming is an incredibly hard state to attain, and I've spent AGES trying in the past. Definitely in to try some if it can help get you into a lucid state.

ZMA gives me vivid dreams, but not lucid.

Both. Clear at one point and at others melded into quite vivid and powerful and bizarre in nature.

Edit: I've used ZMA, and yes, vivid dreams for sure. VECTOR gave me ridiculous dreams vivid and lucid, but it really isn't a sleep aid. I'm on the search for something to sedate me, that I don't have to worry about any withdrawals from. (i.e., Phenibut or the like.)

I sure do miss my "Sedation". That stuff was the GOAT.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like the Bizarre Dreams !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really like the Bizarre Dreams !!
Same here. I dream quite vividly most nights anyways but sometimes it gets crazy weird... waking up thinking wtf?!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer