In the Mail ....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you still dosing it the same? Thinking of trying it again because I don’t feel like taking a benzo.
I take 1 cap first thing in the morning (every morning) on an empty stomach. For me that is my most important dose.

Occasionally, I would say a few days a week I take a second 1 cap in the afternoon (away from food).

Last edited:
drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I take 1 cap first thing in the morning (every morning) on an empty stomach. For me that is my most important dose.

Occasionally, I would say a few days a week I take a second 1 cap in the afternoon (away from food).
It's really great stuff. I bought a few more bottles this past week.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Black Friday / Cyber Monday haul from two orders placed. Still have about 2 or 3 more packages on their way. But I think I'm pretty stocked up for a while now...

View attachment 189041
I think there is a lawsuit again bang because the creatine in liquid become creatinine, if it is tru bang is not that great.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The fact that is advertised as a “healthy/functional snack” but it uses a peanut butter containing trans fats is mind blowing to me... I know why is in there but that’s just poor R&D
It says on the label 0 trans fats.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The fact that is advertised as a “healthy/functional snack” but it uses a peanut butter containing trans fats is mind blowing to me... I know why is in there but that’s just poor R&D
It says on the label 0 trans fats.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are relying on Bang for any useful amount of your creatine supplementation, you have been messing up good sir.
I am not, just pointing out this aspect good sir.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think there is a lawsuit again bang because the creatine in liquid become creatinine, if it is tru bang is not that great.
All creatine breaks down to creatinine in fluids. Some of the buffered are "supposed to" break down slower but nonsense. Besides higher creatinine is a flag or marker for kidney issues not the cause of them. When the kidneys are not functioning well serum creatinine is higher due to not being cleared efficiently.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interestingly enough, it looks like Monster is suing VPX AGAIN and VPX is countersuing yet again. It's getting ridiculous. But doing some digging, the lawsuit is claiming that the "super creatine" is not creatine at all. Same suit and premise was filed in 2018 by ThermoLife, but not sure what happened to that one.

If you are relying on Bang for any useful amount of your creatine supplementation, you have been messing up good sir.
Agreed, I don't think anyone is using Bang for the supposed creatine or BCAAs frankly. I think someone else had commented on the C4 Ultimate's if you want a pre-WO in carbonated energy drink form. But similarly to someone else's reply, I tried the Arctic Snow Cone and didn't like the flavoring. I still have more than half a case sitting that I haven't touched in months.

And here's the remainder of my BF/CM orders!

20191205_201556.jpg

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7297.JPG

Last month I got my fiancé the SELECT Cake Pop for our anniversary because she had been wanting to try it. Well she absolutely loved it, her favorite protein of all time. Unfortunately because of the fact that PES does a European production of SELECT and there is no Cake Pop alternative there, it can’t be found here in Sweden.
Luckily a couple of UK stores have it in stock. So I made sure to get in on a Black Friday deal to get her what she loved.
But I’ll be taking the SELECT and High Volume samples for myself

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stack, good luck with gains let me know how legend is for you
I love LGND! Ran 3 bottles then took 3 months off. Finishing bottle 4 now and bottle 5 in the pic. Most likely a staple going forward.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@The Solution I would love to see your stash !!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My final black Friday haul. Those my protein layered bars are amazing btw. Only £10 per box.
IMG_20191209_203950.jpeg

Reactions: SMS

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Small order in today - Psycho Pharma Edge Pump (Vein Nectar (Grape & Watermelon) flavour), Kanna-Z and Kanna Rush with GAT Nitraflex green apple.

Ordered vein nectar without checking the actual flavour as I’m not a fan of grape or watermelon anything but it’s actually really refreshing. Tastes a lot like Arnold Iron Dream’s grape flavour with a watermelon aftertaste. Very happy with the flavouring.

I’ll throw a photo up when I get home from the gym

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20191209_170050.jpg
I was able to enjoy this sample from @The Solution today. Strawberry kiwi fuel. The flavorings on these new fuel products are amazing. Perfect pick me up this afternoon. Thanks Bob!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Modern Sports Nutrition Modern BCAA

Taste

Green Apple – The green apple flavor is light, but still packs enough flavor to linger on your taste buds. Since ModernBCAA has no artificial dyes or colors the flavoring is not as strong as other amino acid products on the market. Given the profile and how the formula is made this is my favorite flavor off the line and was when it was under USPLabs.

Mixability

Modern BCAA is a very light powder that will mix instantly when touching the water. I even have success mixing this with a spoon and glass. When you mix this in a shaker/blender bottle it will dissolve in a few shakes. There will be a touch of foam right away, but that will quickly dissolve. This is an amino acid formula that has never given me any issues with mixing.

Formula

15g Blend

8:1:1 BCAA+ Blend

Taurine, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Lysine HCL, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine & Sustamine

Electrolyte Blend 654mg à Sodium Citrate and Potassium Chloride

Pro’s

• No Artificial Colors
  • No Artificial Dyes
  • Large Leucine Dose
  • Incredible Taste

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got that year supply of Gut health
Anyone looking for a good discount hit me up and I’ll make sure @dsade takes care of you

grabbed a defuse and BMP with the order
9CABFE20-5EE8-434B-9A94-9F32986F7FF1.jpeg

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to @TheSolution found this deal on his link and helped me with then flavors. Chocolate Fudge is the first protein I’ve been actually impressed by in a long time. Tastes exactly like what I remember the rich flavored carnation hot chocolate tasting like.

Will definitely be trying more flavors in the future

Attachments

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Small order in today - Psycho Pharma Edge Pump (Vein Nectar (Grape & Watermelon) flavour), Kanna-Z and Kanna Rush with GAT Nitraflex green apple.

Ordered vein nectar without checking the actual flavour as I’m not a fan of grape or watermelon anything but it’s actually really refreshing. Tastes a lot like Arnold Iron Dream’s grape flavour with a watermelon aftertaste. Very happy with the flavouring.

I’ll throw a photo up when I get home from the gym

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on TRT so boners aren’t an issue but yea, I’ve enjoyed the limited times I’ve used it previously in samples

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Campus 121012019.jpg

Got a Great Black Friday Deal with some help from @The Solution, and I must say Thank You to him, I screwed up my order and he got it fixed for me!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there a reason people are still buying xtend/plain bcaa's anymore?... I think it's been pretty well documented that BCAA's alone are meh at best and likely less

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend elite is not a plain BCAA
it has added recovery and endurance agents (Peak02, Beta Alanine) + Nitrates
The previous version had added Sensoril (KSM66) but that was replaced with the citrulline nitrate

whether you like to use them or not is all a personal preference. Users do find benefits in using these things (BA/Peak02) when in conjunction with BCAA formula to improve their VO2 output and peak output when training.
I specifically asked about xtend/plain bcaas... I get the added goodies in elite; thus why I didn't quote or mention elite... so back to my question... why plain bcaas?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You are asking a question which had nothing to do with what the individual bought. So I will leave that for others who wish to buy them (Straight BCAA formula or bulk BCAA). If you can get them super cheap to flavor water that would be a good suggestion, but I don't see a need for them in the current market with EAA research showing a bit more benefit.

You could add them to meals which have inadequate leucine, but lets be honesty why not just use whey in that situation at a meal unless you are vegan or having nothing but mixed fat/carb sources and lack adequate protein/lecuine.

Only reason I use and buy xtend elite is the added extra's and the price I got on it when they were BOGO. So I stocked up.
next time please just say:
to flavor water or to add supplemental leucine

those were what I asked for, not any thing about a specific post, xtend elite, etc. keep it simple and just.answer.the.question (or don't say anything)...

to those that actually have an answer... any reason why you buy plain bcaas (I keep posting because I know people will see the long winded responses and ignore the question)?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess a post was deleted? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think people still buy them because they still believe what companies said about them and the bro science on sipping them all day.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess a post was deleted? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think people still buy them because they still believe what companies said about them and the bro science on sipping them all day.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i only buy bcaa's if i get some crazy deal on them, for example i got a 90 day supply of xtend a while ago for 30 bucks or something, at that price range even with minimal benefit it's worth it or a lot of times you'll get them free with another purchase. I guess i'm also just in the habit now of always having them, but does it actually do anything, i don't know?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use bcaas, I prefer to sip on them all day over flavoured water or plain water. The science says you need all 9 aminos to work but if Your eating decent meals every couple of hours or so the aminos are in your system for the bcaas to work with. If your fasting or training fasted I recon it's a different story... I'm not a scientist though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I won these (3) Boxes of Quest Bars and Cookies on an Instgram Give-A-Way and I must say the Quest Smores Bars are in my top two favorite bars !!

Attachments

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i only buy bcaa's if i get some crazy deal on them, for example i got a 90 day supply of xtend a while ago for 30 bucks or something, at that price range even with minimal benefit it's worth it or a lot of times you'll get them free with another purchase. I guess i'm also just in the habit now of always having them, but does it actually do anything, i don't know?
I use bcaas, I prefer to sip on them all day over flavoured water or plain water. The science says you need all 9 aminos to work but if Your eating decent meals every couple of hours or so the aminos are in your system for the bcaas to work with. If your fasting or training fasted I recon it's a different story... I'm not a scientist though
I also do train fasted most of the time, which is one of the reasons i take them as well

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
next time please just say:
to flavor water or to add supplemental leucine

those were what I asked for, not any thing about a specific post, xtend elite, etc. keep it simple and just.answer.the.question (or don't say anything)...

to those that actually have an answer... any reason why you buy plain bcaas (I keep posting because I know people will see the long winded responses and ignore the question)?
if i get them really cheap, i use them (bulk price):
- for a flavoured water with "some added benefits of leucine"

unflavoured, just to add a bit more of bcaa content to a protein source, specially on vegetarian days, without the feel/sensation of Fuller stomach with whey, or sometimes getting acidity.

currently using with some peptopro intra or post.

once i´m done with the stock i have, no more, as found a very good source of flavouring water. and similar price ranges of EAAs