In the Mail ....

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be trying out a new (for me) sleep supplement tonight.
IMG_20191126_182612.jpeg
IMG_20191126_182633.jpeg

rax

rax

Awards
Thanks to @TheSolution for the samples of the new flavors of Fuel. Tried the Peach Ring flavor this morning.
Let me begin by saying I'm not a big fan of peach and peach flavored anything, so I wasn't exactly looking forward to trying this flavor. I was pleasantly surprised, as I found the flavor refreshing and something I would actually drink from time to time.
I have tried several of the Fuel flavors and since I'm not big on peach, this doesn't rank within my top 3. This is a cheap alternative to energy drinks and that's how I use it, since I drink 1 to 2 energy drinks a day.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution sent me 2 new fuel flavor samples that drop for BF.
3020B8C9-61F4-4200-8B07-0A674F42D2B8.jpeg

Strawberry Kiwi:
This is a very refreshing flavor and it has a very candy-like taste. I would definitly have liked a more balanced flavor split with more kiwi. I can’t call it strawberry kiwi because i hardly tasted any kiwi. To me it was a strawberry candy.

Peach rings:
This was absolutely delicious. Your drinking a liquid peach candy gummy with a very light light sour after taste to give the flavor an extra kick. I loved it.

The flavors lately have been outstanding. Fraction of a dollar per serving to use as an energy drink and saves money compared to a ready-to-drink canned energy drink. A+

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mime in the mail last night when I got home. (currently on a De-condition) Thanks again to @The Solution
Haven't had time to give them the taste test yet Funeral this morning and board meeting this afternoon.
Unlike The Solution I love peach! Can't wait to try it!

rax

rax

Awards

Tried the strawberry kiwi flavor this morning and I agree with everyone else on the flavor. More strawberry flavor with a slight hint of kiwi. Flavor was still enjoyable and something I would think about purchasing.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuel Strawberry Kiwi
Mixes very easy like all the Fuels
Still the best value for an energy drink on the market $.40-.60 per serving!
Flavor: Rate 7.5/10 This hits with a sweet strawberry on first taste and fades nicely. I get a little kiwi in the after taste but have to think about it. IF it didn't say kiwi i would think this was all strawberry.

My wife loved it!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuel Peach Rings
Mixes very easy like all the Fuels
Still the best value for an energy drink on the market $.40-.60 per serving!
Flavor: 9.5/10 I really enjoyed this one! They nailed the Gummy peach ring flavor on this one.
This hits first with that canned peaches flavor at first, then that nice sweet with just a little sour on the after taste.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How I rank the Fuel Pre that I have tried.
1. Baja Blast
2. Pink Burst
3. Sour Peach rings (Tied with White Frost)
3. White Frost
5. Sour Watermelon Wedges
6. Strawberry Kiwi

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrex Research Vegan Plant Protein

Taste

Cinnamon Cookies –Imagine finding a happy medium between a snickerdoodle cookie and a cinnamon churro, and that is exactly what this reminds me of. At first taste, you get a dense, rich, and flavorful cinnamon that leaves a lingering and luscious sugary aftertaste. I don’t know how Nutrex was able to replicate this flavor into a vegan protein powder, but they absolutely nailed it. This is easily the best tasting vegan protein powder on the market by a long shot.

My Ranking of Nutrex Vegan Flavors:

1. Cinnamon Cookies
  2. German Chocolate Cake
  3. Vanilla Caramel

Mixability

Vegan Protein Powders are on the thicker side due to the ingredient profile makeup. There is a slightly grainy texture, but that is to be expected when you are not dealing with a whey, whey blend, isolate, or casein-based protein powder. Given the fact the flavoring is so good, the brand is able to mask up the chalky aftertaste usually associated with most vegan protein powders. I enjoy mixing this with water or yogurt to make a pudding, but it makes a very thick protein shake. You will need 8-10oz of water/milk per scoop, which I found to be a good water/powder ratio for a smooth liquid shake.

Formula

Calories ~ 130

Protein ~ 20g

Fat ~ 3g

Carbs ~ 4g

Vegan Protein Blend:

Yellow Pea & Brown Rice, Pumpkin & Sunflower Seed Protein

Pro’s

- Best Tasting Vegan Protein on the market

- No Artificial Colors

- No Artificial Flavors

- No Artificial Sweeteners

- Added MCT’s for Performance

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
City Cakes from New York City

Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Stuffed
Red Velvet Stuffed
White Chocolate Macadamia Nutella Stuffed
Reese Peanut butter

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well not in the mail yet but of taken advantage of ghosts 25% off black Friday deal to finally order some of their products so I will let people know what I think on my thread. For any UK guys there the deal is pretty decent and you can also get their buy 2 get 1 free on bcaas or ghost size and it will still knock 25% off of the price of the two you pay for.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another huge shout out to @The Solution...
He sent a couple samples of the newest FUEL flavors (Peach Rings / Strawberry Kiwi) & I finally got around to trying them yesterday.

Taste: Peach Rings is amazing. I love peach flavored anything, so it was very enjoyable. Dare I say better than Pink Burst? Yes, I think so. Perfectly mimics a peach ring gummy. A++
Strawberry Kiwi was good enough, but IMO not remotely close to the Peach Rings or Pink Burst. Still a pleasant taste, just not one I'd purchase & consume regularly.

Mixability: FUEL mixes easily, no problems there. I used a spoon, stirred for maybe 5 seconds and had no issues.

Value: When used as an afternoon pick-me-up or an energy drink alternative, it's a fantastic value. The cost per servings blows it out of the water & IMO, tastes better.. not to mention healthier than my daily NOS consumption...

Enjoyed the Peach Rings flavor enough to hop on a BF sale for two tubs. Fantastic deal!

Thanks again Bob, always a pleasure..

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20191129_130150.jpg
Got up at 4am this morning to go hunting, been up and at it all day. Took my new fuel sample peach rings from @The Solution as a mid day pick me up. This flavoring is on point. Another solid flavor, whoever is doing the flavorings for fuel knows what they are doing! This will be perfect to get me through my evening hunt. Thanks Bob

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Vegan Chocolate PB & Banana Walnut Outright Bars

Taste

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter – The vegan outright bar has a similar texture and flavor to the regular outright bars. The rich, creamy, and dense peanut butter is the forefront flavor with mini chocolate chips melting in your mouth as you bite into the bar. At first I thought there may be a large chalkiness associated with the vegan protein used in the bar, but that is not the case. Texture and taste wise this is identical to the original Outright Bar, but a slight difference using maple syrup instead of honey. I personally enjoyed the maple syrup as the sweetness helps enhance the peanut butter and chocolate chips.

Banana Walnut Peanut Butter – The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from Marc’s original Outright Bars. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter overpowers the complimenting banana flavor. You will still taste the ripe banana that lingers on your taste buds, but it has a stronger balance of peanut butter to the banana. The walnuts add a great crunch to the bar different then what we have seen with raisins, cranberries, and mini chocolate chip pieces that are usually included. Overall I found it very hard to notice a difference with honey and maple syrup interchanged in the vegan bars

Texture

The texture of the bars feels like a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew. Even for a vegan bar these are identical to the regular outright bars even with a slight change in ingredient profile.

Macros

Calories ~ 300

Fat ~ 15-17g

Carbs ~ 24-26g

Protein ~ 16-17g

Vegan Rankings

1. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
  2. Banana Walnut Peanut Butter
Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $26.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)

Whole food based vegan snack bar

Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (masked the chalky vegan taste)

Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats

luckuyguy

Awards

Vegan Chocolate PB & Banana Walnut Outright Bars

Taste

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter – The vegan outright bar has a similar texture and flavor to the regular outright bars. The rich, creamy, and dense peanut butter is the forefront flavor with mini chocolate chips melting in your mouth as you bite into the bar. At first I thought there may be a large chalkiness associated with the vegan protein used in the bar, but that is not the case. Texture and taste wise this is identical to the original Outright Bar, but a slight difference using maple syrup instead of honey. I personally enjoyed the maple syrup as the sweetness helps enhance the peanut butter and chocolate chips.

Banana Walnut Peanut Butter – The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from Marc’s original Outright Bars. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter overpowers the complimenting banana flavor. You will still taste the ripe banana that lingers on your taste buds, but it has a stronger balance of peanut butter to the banana. The walnuts add a great crunch to the bar different then what we have seen with raisins, cranberries, and mini chocolate chip pieces that are usually included. Overall I found it very hard to notice a difference with honey and maple syrup interchanged in the vegan bars

Texture

The texture of the bars feels like a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew. Even for a vegan bar these are identical to the regular outright bars even with a slight change in ingredient profile.

Macros

Calories ~ 300

Fat ~ 15-17g

Carbs ~ 24-26g

Protein ~ 16-17g

Vegan Rankings

1. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
  2. Banana Walnut Peanut Butter
Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $26.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)

Whole food based vegan snack bar

Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (masked the chalky vegan taste)

The fact that is advertised as a “healthy/functional snack” but it uses a peanut butter containing trans fats is mind blowing to me... I know why is in there but that’s just poor R&D

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if the solution has ever been questioned by the police, every week or so goes to his local post office and sends 100 small bags of white powder to random homes across America.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Full Blitz 2.jpg

Once again @The Solution comes thru with some Free Samlpes............Thank You !

and for anyone who has not tried FullBlitz you owe it to you gains to give it a try !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Toffee Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Toffee Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter overpowered the complimenting Toffee flavor. Toffee is sugar or molasses that is caramelized at a very high temperature. and is used in conjunction with butter to make very hard candy. You will also see toffee that has nuts or raisins included in it (hence the almonds in this bar). The Toffee has a thick crunch that blends well with the soft outright bar. If you are a fan of the butterscotch peanut butter bar, this is not too far off in resemblance. Personally, this falls in the middle of the pack for my all-time favorite outright bar. I prefer almond butter to peanut butter, but this Is 100% worth picking up!

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 300

Fat ~ 16g

Carbs ~ 23g

Protein ~ 17g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Almonds, Toffee, Natural Flavor.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  4. Peanut Butter Toffee
  5. S’mores Peanut Butter
  6. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  7. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  8. White Chocolate Raspberry
  9. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar) or Cheaper on sale.

Whole food based snack bar

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Toffee Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Toffee Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter overpowered the complimenting Toffee flavor. Toffee is sugar or molasses that is caramelized at a very high temperature. and is used in conjunction with butter to make very hard candy. You will also see toffee that has nuts or raisins included in it (hence the almonds in this bar). The Toffee has a thick crunch that blends well with the soft outright bar. If you are a fan of the butterscotch peanut butter bar, this is not too far off in resemblance. Personally, this falls in the middle of the pack for my all-time favorite outright bar. I prefer almond butter to peanut butter, but this Is 100% worth picking up!

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 300

Fat ~ 16g

Carbs ~ 23g

Protein ~ 17g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Almonds, Toffee, Natural Flavor.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  4. Peanut Butter Toffee
  5. S’mores Peanut Butter
  6. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  7. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  8. White Chocolate Raspberry
  9. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar) or Cheaper on sale.

Whole food based snack bar

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)

Just got the Toffee Outright bar delivered today. Will try it later. But that pic you took of the bar looks nothing like the stock picture on the wrapper.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just started using VasoBlitz after about a month off, the bicep pump this morning felt Awesome !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trainedbyjp nutrition site, they had 20% off Black Friday

Decided to jump on it and try it out.
Ley us know what you think ....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have been busy !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Frustrated... I got way busy Monday and missed all the Cyber Monday sales... Ugh... Hope everybody else scored big.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! You’ll have to let everyone know what you think of the immune support... that one totally snuck out without any hype ha.
I will let you know. I took a dose as soon as I opened the package! I just started getting a little congestion and scratchy throat so the very beginnings of cold like symptoms. I am hoping this can nip it in the bud before it actually turns into anything.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will let you know. I took a dose as soon as I opened the package! I just started getting a little congestion and scratchy throat so the very beginnings of cold like symptoms. I am hoping this can nip it in the bud before it actually turns into anything.
You can take some extra doses to catch it early! I’d try 6-9 caps for the first day you feel something