LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
11.25 per month isn't too bad for a variety of samples changing each month!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

A girl at work was going to order some bars off amazon, @The Solution beat Amazon's Price and shipped for free !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss the effect that Laxo has on my joints, I need to pick some up.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are those the new flavor Loaded Taco? I haven’t tried those yet. I was really impressed with the lime chili ones I tried (or something like that haha)
Yes, they are, their best flavor IMO.
A majority who have grabbed them put them right at the top for their ranking. Seasoning is just right, not overpowering, but enough spice to give you exactly what you would expect.

My review is at the top of the page

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are those the new flavor Loaded Taco? I haven’t tried those yet. I was really impressed with the lime chili ones I tried (or something like that haha)
The lime chili ones were my favorite until these. I already put another order in

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like your stack,let us know what black magic super natty does, used wand product of there and tell you 100percent does **** all, so skeptical!
How will you take this stack also?
I just checked out Wand - surprised it had no effect as it also looks spectacular!

I used Super Natty during my last PCT and loved it...so I decided to go with it again. I have also used Magic Eraser (fat burner) by them and was impressed by its unique feel. I did lean out on it as well, but I can’t attribute that to Magic Eraser alone. I am chronically on stims, so I never take them and expect any weight loss as that hasn’t happened since OG USP OxyElite...

Anyway, I have already been using BMP for several weeks as I started that during my prohormone cycle. I am just now starting to realize the PWO dosage benefits of that product.

Plan is this:

Morning- 2 BMP, 2 AE, 2 Super Natty on empty stomach

PWO- 2 BMP, 2AE - and also trying out Core Fury for the first time

Evening- 2 AE, 2 Super Natty pre evening meal

Not sure how the S&A support is going to go...that will take some experimentation. BMP already has a hefty dose of Rhodiola in it so that will be an overlapping ingredient. I am also using a SERM of course..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, they are, their best flavor IMO.
A majority who have grabbed them put them right at the top for their ranking. Seasoning is just right, not overpowering, but enough spice to give you exactly what you would expect.

My review is at the top of the page
Thanks for the info Bob!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s a thing of beauty right there! All very solid products.
Yeah! I have been erect for a majority of the morning, so I think I everything is off to a great start!

I did take 1 S&A along with the BMP and didn’t note anything....which is kind of what I was hoping for :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah! I have been erect for a majority of the morning, so I think I everything is off to a great start!

I did take 1 S&A along with the BMP and didn’t note anything....which is kind of what I was hoping for :)
wait, you didn't get instagainz? must have a bunk batch haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Par Deus
Says these are 30 day supply bottles, but its 150 caps, and directions says take 2 a day, and that makes the bottle last more than 30 days...
IMG_21082019_183054_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's that "New" math !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's that "New" math !!
LOL... Common core supplementation. If its 30 days, that's 5 caps a day... I dont want to under dose and not get desired result. Or overdose and throw money away.. grr.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Action Nutrition BCAA Review

Taste

Pineapple Strawberry Cooler – The name is very true to the label. The pineapple is the dominant flavor with the strawberry being a mere aftertaste. The best part about the amino acid product is how pure the flavoring is. Action Nutrition is a brand that offers great-tasting products and that is what you get. The ratio of pineapple to strawberry is an 80/20 – 70/30 mixture. If you enjoy a dense pineapple flavored product this will be your cup of tea. It is hard to pickup the strawberry, which is my only nitpick, as I would like an equal ratio of flavors. That way the user would get the best of both worlds instead of one flavor overpowering the other. Overall I very pleased and will have no issue sipping on this product.

Mixability

Action Nutrition BCAA is a very fine and thin powder. Upon touching the water the product started to mix. After a few shakes, I noticed there was a touch of foam that dispersed right away. There should be no issue mixing this even with a spoon due to the nature of the powder. Some nights I will mix my BCAA before I go to bed when I train first thing in the morning, and when I woke up there was no clumps or particles in my shaker cup.

Formula

Per Serving (2 Scoops) --- 30 Total Servings --

5.8g of BCAA's in a 12:1:1 Ratio

~ 4.8g Leucine

~ .5g Iso-Leucine

~ .5g Iso-Valine

500mg Coconut Water Powder (Hydration)

This is a straightforward BCAA formula that gives you an adequate amount of leucine (to stimulate MPS to the furthest degree), and a hydration enhancer in Coconut Water Powder. If you are looking for a basic amino acid beverage, with a strong leucine content this will fit the bill.

Cost

For 30 Servings the price range is right around $25. At under $1 a Serving (2 Scoops) this is a very affordable amino acid beverage that focuses on great flavoring and a heavy amount of leucine. If you like customizing your intra-workout or peri-workout nutrition this is a great starting point to add in your own bulk powders. This way you can start with a good flavored product that gives you a strong amount of leucine and build it to your desire.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Action Nutrition Bolt Pre Workout Review

Taste

Blueberry Haze – Action Nutrition prides themselves on making great tasting products, and this is yet another great addition to their line. The blueberry flavor is pure, nothing artificial, and has a very long-lasting after taste. Right out of the gate the density of the flavor hits your tastes buds and leaves a lingering blueberry taste that is incredibly ripe. While this is not an overpowering flavor, the brand found a happy medium to enjoy your pre-workout without having to slam it down. I personally enjoy this one because fruity flavors can be very hit or miss on the market.

Mixability

Action Nutrition pre-workout mixes just as easy as their Amino Acid product does. Even though the scoop size is almost double (15g) I found no issues with clumping in the shaker cup. After 10-15 shakes in 12-14oz for 2 scoops and I had a clean shaker with a touch of foam. Just like with the amino acid if I train first thing upon waking I mix my pre the night before. This way I can wake up and drink it right away with cold water. When mixed in this fashion there were no issues with clumping or leftover raw actives sitting at the bottom of the shaker cup.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops: -- 15 Servings

320mg Caffeine (Stimulant)

200mg L-Theanine (Amino Acid isolated from Green-Tea used to enhance focus)

500mg L-Tyrosine (Feel Good Neurotransmitter to improve mental performance)

2g Taurine (Antioxidant for Endurance, Performance, and Recovery)

3g L-Citrulline (Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, Improve Pump, Enhance N.O abilities)

3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)

2.5g Betaine (Improve Power & Performance)

150mg ElevATP (Increase ATP and boost energy levels)

100mg NeuroFactor (Improve Focus, Cognitive Enhancement)

50mg Astragin (Increase Amino Acid Uptake)

Cliffs on Training with Bolt:

- 2 Scoops: Long-Lasting Energy (lasted up to 4 hours), I never felt any jitters just streaming energy that lasted well past my workout. I would avoid doing 2 scoops later at night as it may keep you up.

- At 1 scoop it is underdosed, but still provides a steady hit of energy. This would be comparable to a nootropic product on the market with streaming focus.

- 1.5 scoops leaves a good surge of energy that lasted over 2+ hours, this is a good sweet spot for energy (for myself), and left me zoned in on my training. While the ingredients are still short of clinical doses I had a great workout, good pump, and found myself going from set to set just focusing on executing the exercises without being distracted.

Cost

Action Nutrition is yet to launch, but they stated the Pre would be around $25-30 for 30 scoops. Given the formula needs 2 scoops to hit clinical doses this will come down to 15 scoops for around $2 a serving, which may be a reach for most consumers. The pre-workout market is very saturated as is, and there are other brands out there offering what Action Nutrition has at a cheaper cost per serving. If Action Nutrition does run a nice introduction sale, it would be a great way to try it out at a cheaper cost per serving to see how you like the product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do like Pineapple !!

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I’d give this a shot. I’ll update with a little review when I use it.
IMG_3920.JPG

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An ignorant writes; what the hell are grinds?

Whilst we’re on the topic, what are grits?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Grits are an awful southern food. Tastes like cornmeal but nastier. I’m a southerner and even I don’t like them

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established

In my mind I read it as “rise and grind” but a play on words with rice lol. It’s basically flavored cream of rice.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be good ???

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is cream of rice like rice pudding?

We need some US to UK translations here

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I know about that combo seen the videos loads of times, even tell people to do it for preworkout meal.

I just use porridge instead of cream of rice

Just don’t get what it is...

We don’t have cream of rice in the UK

Last edited:

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know about that combo seen the videos loads of times, even tell people to do it for preworkout meal.

I just use porridge instead of cream of rice

Just don’t get what it is...

We don’t have cream of rice in the UK
We do, it’s available in pretty much every supermarket. GoNutrition do it too, as do myprotein

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So is cream of rice like rice pudding?

We need some US to UK translations here
Not at all ha. It’s like a very fine, gritty (lol) textured stuff that basically cooks up into a gooey pudding ish with micro chunks.

Personally I love them haha but that description doesn’t sound good at all haha

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grits are an awful southern food. Tastes like cornmeal but nastier. I’m a southerner and even I don’t like them
Eh, grits can be pretty good if there’s onion and garlic, cream, butter and cheese in them. Or maybe a purée of roasted tomatoes- roasted tomato grits. If you’re talking just microwave grits with water... nah.