In the Mail ....

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Another HUGE shout-out to @The Solution for the awesome deal. $54 is an excellent value for this stack. Pink Burst FUEL is truly delicious, as it perfectly mimics a pink Starburst. Glad I was able to get a couple tubs before it goes away. The new flavor of Carnitine is a winner, as well. Thanks again!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Another HUGE shout-out to @The Solution for the awesome deal. $54 is an excellent value for this stack. Pink Burst FUEL is truly delicious, as it perfectly mimics a pink Starburst. Glad I was able to get a couple tubs before it goes away. The new flavor of Carnitine is a winner, as well. Thanks again!
I have never really seen any results from running Carnitine keeps us posted on how it works.......

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never really seen any results from running Carnitine keeps us posted on how it works.......
Will do (y)

Haven't noticed much in the month + since I picked up a couple bottles, but I'll utilize it a while longer and see if that changes. Stuff tastes awesome though, so that's always nice haha

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@kjkitzman grabbed some and instantly felt a difference. I found slightly better mental clarity in my use since adding it in first thing in the morning due to the added ALCAR in the formula even at a small dose.
Can't say I've "felt" any difference, as much as I'd love to be able to. Stuff is tasty though, so I don't mind running through a few bottles. Who knows, maybe if/when I discontinue use, I'll feel a difference without it & will then be able to acknowledge the benefit(s). Time will tell. (y)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@kjkitzman grabbed some and instantly felt a difference. I found slightly better mental clarity in my use since adding it in first thing in the morning due to the added ALCAR in the formula even at a small dose.
there is no physically felt thing from Carnitine, I would suspect more Mental from the ALCAR.
ALCAR is a mitochondrial boosting supplement that improves mood, learning, and memory.
Refer to your original comment above, where you stated another member grabbed some and "instantly felt a difference". That's the reason I chose to use that wordage.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As you know "Supplements" are not always going to work the same from person to person, or else it would be a universal effect. The same can be said with different pre-workout formulas, fat burners, natural anabolics etc. There will be variance from user to user. I was just trying to point out what you can pick up from continued use.
Agreed.

PS...Why'd you delete your previous comment, homie?! Making me look like I'm talking to myself over here :LOL:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Dymatize Iso100 Chocolate Caramel

Taste

Chocolate Caramel –. Just opening the tub the caramel smell is potent and fills the aroma in your room. The chocolate flavor reminds you of a melted Hershey chocolate bar, but with a luscious kick of sweetness to amplify the experience. The caramel provides a fantastic compliment that is not overpowering, but very well balanced to provide an equal ratio of flavors. What I truly appreciate is how Dymatize is able to pack some much density into flavoring when it comes to a pure isolate. The flavors are on the sweeter side, but I am not complaining as I have a vicious sweet tooth. I would put this right towards the top as my #2 all-time favorite right behind peanut butter. Peanut Butter Iso100 is my #1 favorite peanut butter isolate on the market.

Top 10 Iso100 Flavors:

1. Peanut Butter
  2. Chocolate Caramel (25th anniversary)
  3. Orange Dreamsicle
  4. Fudge Brownie
  5. Chocolate Peanut Butter
  6. Birthday Cake
  7. Cinnamon Bun
  8. Smooth Banana
  9. Vanilla
  10. Strawberry

Mixability

Iso100 is a very light powder, and therefore it mixes with ease. You can even mix this with a spoon in a cup of water or almond milk. Due to the thin nature of an isolate, you should have no complaints with mixing in any fashion. I love using isolate protein powders in baking recipes because they are the ideal rising agents. The last way I like to use protein is by mixing it in a bowl to make a pudding and spreading on baked goods and rice cakes. Iso100 from Dymatize covers all the bases and is a top isolate on the market.

Formula

110-120 Calories

0-.5g Fat

1-2g Carb

25g Protein

Known worldwide for quality, taste and purity, ISO100 is produced to our highest quality standards. ISO100 is formulated using a cross-flow microfiltration, multi-step purification process that preserves important muscle-building protein fractions while removing excess carbohydrates, fat, lactose and cholesterol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Dymatize Iso100 Chocolate Caramel

Taste

Chocolate Caramel –. Just opening the tub the caramel smell is potent and fills the aroma in your room. The chocolate flavor reminds you of a melted Hershey chocolate bar, but with a luscious kick of sweetness to amplify the experience. The caramel provides a fantastic compliment that is not overpowering, but very well balanced to provide an equal ratio of flavors. What I truly appreciate is how Dymatize is able to pack some much density into flavoring when it comes to a pure isolate. The flavors are on the sweeter side, but I am not complaining as I have a vicious sweet tooth. I would put this right towards the top as my #2 all-time favorite right behind peanut butter. Peanut Butter Iso100 is my #1 favorite peanut butter isolate on the market.

Top 10 Iso100 Flavors:

1. Peanut Butter
  2. Chocolate Caramel (25th anniversary)
  3. Orange Dreamsicle
  4. Fudge Brownie
  5. Chocolate Peanut Butter
  6. Birthday Cake
  7. Cinnamon Bun
  8. Smooth Banana
  9. Vanilla
  10. Strawberry

Mixability

Iso100 is a very light powder, and therefore it mixes with ease. You can even mix this with a spoon in a cup of water or almond milk. Due to the thin nature of an isolate, you should have no complaints with mixing in any fashion. I love using isolate protein powders in baking recipes because they are the ideal rising agents. The last way I like to use protein is by mixing it in a bowl to make a pudding and spreading on baked goods and rice cakes. Iso100 from Dymatize covers all the bases and is a top isolate on the market.

Formula

110-120 Calories

0-.5g Fat

1-2g Carb

25g Protein

Known worldwide for quality, taste and purity, ISO100 is produced to our highest quality standards. ISO100 is formulated using a cross-flow microfiltration, multi-step purification process that preserves important muscle-building protein fractions while removing excess carbohydrates, fat, lactose and cholesterol.

I'm going to trust you here, just grabbed 10 lbs !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got 5lbs of Chocolate PB and Chocolate Coconut coming myself.
ISO100 for $.76 a serving Including shipping. Hard to Beat.
and of course a @The Solution hookup.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 187980

Protein powder stash got down to 20 lbs, way too low Needed more!
How thick does that EVL Stacked Protein mix cause I personally like thicker blends for
better overnight proats and blends tend to fill more up better between meals.
My only experience with EVL is with their new strawberry shortcake isolate which of course
is thinner than a multi blend but I'm working with it .;)
20191013_083446.jpg
20191015_120036.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How thick does that EVL Stacked Protein mix cause I personally like thicker blends for
My only experience with EVL is with their new strawberry shortcake isolate which of course
is thinner than a multi blend but I'm working with it .;)
Mixes on the thin side like a normal concentrate based whey. I would say like an ON Whey consistency. Nothing like a PES Select or a blend. I have had multiple samples of it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixes on the thin side like a normal concentrate based whey. I would say like an ON Whey consistency. Nothing like a PES Select or a blend. I have had multiple samples of it.
Thanks for the feedback now I know :)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
is thinner than a multi blend but I'm working with it .;)View attachment 187991View attachment 187992
How is the taste on that one? I’ve been looking for a good strawberry protein but am not sure what the best out there is??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How is the taste on that one? I’ve been looking for a good strawberry protein but am not sure what the best out there is??
Chaos & Pain Strawbloddy Cheesecake IMO is one of the best all-time.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Chaos & Pain Strawbloddy Cheesecake IMO is one of the best all-time.
Not the biggest fan of the strawberry cheesecake type proteins if it is similar to the PES version.

I’m looking for a basically strawberry or a strawberry shortcake type powder. I’ve heard good things about the Primeval Isolit strawberry shortcake but it’s only available in 5lb tubs.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not the biggest fan of the strawberry cheesecake type proteins if it is similar to the PES version.

I’m looking for a basically strawberry or a strawberry shortcake type powder. I’ve heard good things about the Primeval Isolit strawberry shortcake but it’s only available in 5lb tubs.
Isofract Shortcake Bar from Myblox is pretty damn tasty if you're willing to pay their price.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best tasting is Syntha 6 strawberry Milkshake.
Not the best for you but if you want taste it's pretty good IMO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ON Gold Straw.jpg

I got on this Strawberry and it pretty good, I have been mixing it 50/50 with Sparta Cookies and Creme and really enjoy it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

IMO PES strawberry cheesecake was terrible just for reference... C&P is way better

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best tasting is Syntha 6 strawberry Milkshake.
Not the best for you but if you want taste it's pretty good IMO.
I remember trying this year's back and being blown away, then realising it had like 16 grams of carbs and like 6 grams of sugar per serving.

Having said that some people will be like "screw that" buy a more expensive protein isolate then blend it in milk with a banana. Just as well drinking the syntha 6.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's more of a natural strawberry flavor without being overly sweet or bitter and it has small
pieces or freeze dried strawberries added to help with the flavor. Animal Whey strawberry is
actually similar just a bit stronger on the strawberry flavor.
This ^^^^is the link to my full review on it and hopefully that helps.:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@The Solution has hooked me up again, great deal and samples! The Chocolate Caramel was very good in my oats this morning !!

Dymatize.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_7803.JPG

Enlightened with a super low carb lineup

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another hook up from @The Solution. Deal breaks down to about $.76 per serving (Including shipping) for ISO 100 !

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
...and @The Solution does it again! Bob was kind enough to send me a few samples of FULLBLITZ by BuildFastFormula.

Let's start off by stating the obvious; the ingredient profile is SOLID. Very comprehensive.

The taste was MUCH better than my current pre, C4 Ultimate. Out of the three flavors sampled, Rocket Pop was byfar the best tasting, followed by Blue Raz and Rainbow Candy being my least favorite flavor (though it was still good). The flavor isn't super strong in the recommended amount of water, so it's pretty easy to drink quickly and tasty enough to drink slowly.

As far as felt effects; I REALLY enjoyed it. The energy was clean and long lasting. Focus aspect felt great and it absolutely aided in a excellent pump. In my honest opinion, I'd rank it just above C4 Ultimate, which so far has been my favorite pre-workout to date...

Thanks again Bob, I will be buying a tub very soon. Definitely a fan of this stuff

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
...and @The Solution does it again! Bob was kind enough to send me a few samples of FULLBLITZ by BuildFastFormula.

Let's start off by stating the obvious; the ingredient profile is SOLID. Very comprehensive.

The taste was MUCH better than my current pre, C4 Ultimate. Out of the three flavors sampled, Rocket Pop was byfar the best tasting, followed by Blue Raz and Rainbow Candy being my least favorite flavor (though it was still good). The flavor isn't super strong in the recommended amount of water, so it's pretty easy to drink quickly and tasty enough to drink slowly.

As far as felt effects; I REALLY enjoyed it. The energy was clean and lost lasting. Focus felt great and it absolutely aided in a excellent pump. In my honest opinion, I'd rank it just above C4 Ultimate, which so far has been my favorite pre-workout to date...

Thanks again Bob, I will be buying a tub very soon.
Rocket Pop is now in the Ultimate Pump Stack which is $59.50 for a Fullblitz, VasoBlitz & Shaker
Check out all the deals here for ya buddy!

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/build-fast-formula-deals-specials.310572/page-2#post-6297057

Coupon: BOB15
orders over $50 get free shipping

Glad you loved it man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good move

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received this new nootropic for free
I totally forgot I signed up for that! I had shipping notification and I couldn’t figure out what for lol. If I’m right I should have a bottle tomorrow. Ups deliver?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I totally forgot I signed up for that! I had shipping notification and I couldn’t figure out what for lol. If I’m right I should have a bottle tomorrow. Ups deliver?
Yup! I didn’t even get a shipment notification and it randomly showed up tonight!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Came home from my trip to Cleveland to see Tool and a care package from @The Solution was waiting for me. Thanks Bob.
IMG_3798.JPG

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks @The Solution for the 15% off coupon code

Enjoyed the samples you sent, excited to use it regularly!

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always love a bargain and love this stuff ,on offer at £5.99 a tub on CNP site.
876ED54E-1F09-4ABE-A3D5-D1FDFF31C243.jpeg
489DBB25-300E-45E4-93EA-EECC7E4B680E.jpeg