In the Mail ....

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
I ordered ghost chips ahoy. It's fine, maybe 6-7/10. It's definitely not living up to the hype. I also don't like PES whey flavorings, so I guess I'm an outlier.

I enjoyed Animal Mocha and Iforce Blueberry muffin much more recently.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I ordered ghost chips ahoy. It's fine, maybe 6-7/10. It's definitely not living up to the hype. I also don't like PES whey flavorings, so I guess I'm an outlier.

That’s good news considering my chips ahoy order got canceled three times

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe it’s the great gains god proteinius telling you not to waste your time...

On the subject of flavours and protein, with all these gourmet flavours coming out, my favourite so far was PES’s frosted chocolate cupcake. Now that was a treat.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
I like it but first impression is that it’s not their best flavor. I have only had only in a shaker with water. Will try it later in a blender- I think it will prob make a difference with the thick mix ins of cookies.

Noted it is way better than man’s cookie stuffed cookie which was absolutely terrible

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
I order that yesterday and got the 5lber for $10.48 shipped. haha! Hope its good.
5LBS for 10.48 shipped! :confused: that's a hell of a deal and it must of been some glitch on
the site where you got it from.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buying gear is a bit meh, i know im going to get good results.

It's otc stuff i really get excited over, such wild combinations and the challenge of finding that gem of a supplement that you really respond to.

Not to mention it helps to fill the gaps inbetween cycles.
I know this is one crazy old post but it made me think of LGI Secretabridge which was probably my favorite natural product and wondering why nobody else has made something similar to it with wild yam extract like diosgenin etc. Anyone have any ideas? I still have one bottle tucked away for when I really want to kill it at the gym I'll pop a couple because for some reason that stuff feels like legal anavar to me so when I'm coming off a cycle it's beautiful

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know this is one crazy old post but it made me think of LGI Secretabridge which was probably my favorite natural product and wondering why nobody else has made something similar to it with wild yam extract like diosgenin etc. Anyone have any ideas? I still have one bottle tucked away for when I really want to kill it at the gym I'll pop a couple because for some reason that stuff feels like legal anavar to me so when I'm coming off a cycle it's beautiful
Check out Anabol 5. It's been great so far and can be found for as low as $20 a bottle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Got all this in the mail just because @The Solution is a nice guy, I just tried the Xtend Cookie Butter (
@totalpackage ) I really liked it !! Ghost Coconut will be next !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20190717_165242.jpg
Thanks to BFF for the great service and thanks to @The Solution for the code...15%off...free shipping...free samples...free jug...the man has deals everywhere in the mail section today

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 boxes quest bars, 4 boxes quest cookies, 1 kilo creatine monohydrate, 120g PeakO2, 5g yohimbine powder, 2lb spartan whey loopy fruits, 2lb spartan whey krunchy krisps, and 5lb Xtend pro molten chocolate

This is my haul from all of the sales this week haha. Roughly $250, not bad at all

Whoever in this thread said the loopy fruits tastes spot on like trix thank you! I took your word and you were right, it is DEAD ON. One of my favorite proteins I’ve ever tried, legit 10/10. Was a bit worried after getting 5lb of the double stuff cookie and finding it mediocre

If the solution is right about that Xtend pro chocolate then I’m going to be pretty damn happy with this haul.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’m thinking about just tossing my tub away of the Chips Ahoy. I’ve only had a few shakes so far but I’m just forcing it down. It’s becoming torturous lol. Just glad I only bought one tub.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Local shop gave me a sample of Beverly UMP Graham Cracker. It’s was very good. I would definitely buy a tub of that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Local shop gave me a sample of Beverly UMP Graham Cracker. It’s was very good. I would definitely buy a tub of that.
I used to use a good bit of the Beverly Protein, I always enjoyed it. They are a good quality company.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my XTEND Chocolate Lava Cake last night. I have to say, this is one of the best chocolate proteins I have ever had tried pretty much every brand you can think of. I was really blown away by how good it is.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
10 boxes quest bars, 4 boxes quest cookies, 1 kilo creatine monohydrate, 120g PeakO2, 5g yohimbine powder, 2lb spartan whey loopy fruits, 2lb spartan whey krunchy krisps, and 5lb Xtend pro molten chocolate

This is my haul from all of the sales this week haha. Roughly $250, not bad at all

Whoever in this thread said the loopy fruits tastes spot on like trix thank you! I took your word and you were right, it is DEAD ON. One of my favorite proteins I’ve ever tried, legit 10/10. Was a bit worried after getting 5lb of the double stuff cookie and finding it mediocre

If the solution is right about that Xtend pro chocolate then I’m going to be pretty damn happy with this haul.
I'm glad i'm not the only one who loves loopy fruits, i think sparta got the flavoring on that and the cinnamon one spot on, i love both those, by far the best tasting protein i've had

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking about just tossing my tub away of the Chips Ahoy. I’ve only had a few shakes so far but I’m just forcing it down. It’s becoming torturous lol. Just glad I only bought one tub.
Try getting a tub of a chocolate, peanut butter or even vanilla of a brand you know you like an mix a scoop of each. Or half a scoop of each if your a single scooper kind of guy. May create a bearable taste and you don't waste the macros or money.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have some OL chocolate pb I’d gladly trade for it haha

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AAA22859-A639-4C17-99E8-1093CF74F8D4.jpeg

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
First try today and I used milk.... tastes like bug spray. Not buying again.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
First try today and I used milk.... tastes like bug spray. Not buying again.
It's slightly less shi*ty with water imo. Still, pretty awful considering the hype around their flavoring. I prefer the flavorings of OL, Animal, Sparta, MTS, Beverly, and MSI over this.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I'm shook by the bad chips ahoy reviews lol. You'd think a collaboration would have some spot on flavoring. Man I really wanted to try this too. Those of you who bought at three letter store, I do believe you can exchange it if you don't like it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad i'm not the only one who loves loopy fruits, i think sparta got the flavoring on that and the cinnamon one spot on, i love both those, by far the best tasting protein i've had
I think the Apple Jacks one is great too. Kit kat and PB chocolate are really good but all the cereal ones are amazing

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got some OG blue bombsicle c4 Carbonated (with dyes and colors)

Shot glass came from nutrabolt HQ
BDA4645E-0547-4EAC-9000-138223527865.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MFit Havoc Performance Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Sour Watermelon - When I first sipped this product you get a refreshing watermelon right out of the gate. That is soon welcomed by a sour aftertaste making the flavor true to its name. While this is not a jolly rancher watermelon it is still a very dense flavor that will pack a punch. I do enjoy the extra tartness from the watermelon to give this an extra kick of flavor. Overall I like the flavor, but it is not something that will absolutely wow you. This is a flavor you can sip on and truly enjoy prior to a workout, this is nothing you have to slam back.

Mixability
I used 12-14oz of water and 1 sample pack (22g) to mix the pre-workout. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. The liquid did start to foam, which died down after about 5 minutes. What you can do to help combat this was mix the pre-workout the night before and leave in my fridge. Upon waking there should be no clumping, and no particles left at the bottom of the shaker and it mixed flawlessly. If you mix this just before you workout expect to see some foam or some particles floating around your shaker cup due to the large serving size of the activate ingredients

Formula

Per Serving:

Electrolytes (Performance/Endurance)
8g L-Citrulline Malate (Pumps, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up)
3.5g Beta-Alanine (Full Dose for Performance/Performance)
2.5g Creatine Mono (Performance, endurance, recovery, strength)
1g Beet Root Powder (Pumps)
1g Agmatine (Pump/Nutrient Partitioning)
1g Watermelon Fruit Powder (Antioxidant for Muscle Recovery)
250mg Alpha GPC ( Brain Function, Mood)
200mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
35mg L-Theanine (Enhance Caffeine Half-Life)

Workout Reaction

Pre-Workout Meal 90 minutes prior to workout (50g Protein, 60g Carbs)
Pre Dosed 15 minutes prior to workout

Training has been a PPL split with the option of 4-6 days of training a week pending recovery and volume. This workout was a back and biceps workout that I performed with a partner. The benefit of having the partner is intensity techniques that are hard to do on your own.

The workout outline started with doing low cable rows. I worked up to a top set of 10 reps and then performed a rest pause set. During the rest pause set I could feel the pumps coming on and my energy streaming from the pre-workout. Nothing stuck out this early into the workout since it is only a few warm-up sets before an all out set to failure.

Second Exercise was Banded Chin-Ups to failure (2 sets). This is when I felt the pump start to kick in. The key here is to relax your forearms and drive with your elbows and keeping your sternum upright to help prevent overlap onto secondary muscles. I could feel the lactic acid build up, but it did not prevent me from repping out some extra forced reps with someone pushing my feet up.

3rd exercise was dumbbell rows. I like to do rows off a bench resting one arm on the top of a chair so I prevent extra momentum, swing, and hip drive. This helps me focus on releasing my scapula, pausing, and using nothing but my elbow to drive the weight. By my 3rd exercise I was hitting 3 straight sets of 8 reps. My energy has not dropped a bit, my pumps were getting better, and my recovery was on par. By my 3rd set I could tell my rest periods were cut down just a touch, but not much compared to other pre-workouts I have used.

I finished the workout with a burnout set of banded hyperextensions, and once I hit failure I dropped the band and hit failure again during a dropset. Just the first set had my back crippled and super tight. What I like about this pre-workout is the Theanine dose is low. Yes it is an ingredient to help extend caffeine half life, but I notice if Theanine is too high it makes me tired, and it delays the pre-workout form kicking in. When you get 200-300mg L-Theanine it may take 45-60 minutes for me to feel the caffeine and stimulants hit me. I am a HUGE fan of the caffeine being 200mg as I do not like stim bombs, and they make me extra shaky during training, and I can crash with a higher stim intake. I try to limit my stims year round and this is a very good sweet spot.

While lit is hard to give a true rating off one pre-workout sample. I was very pleased with what I experienced during this single workout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

On the top we have an Oreo Cookie Cat (did not come "In The Mail) on the bottom a few of Ghost newer releases, I had the Chips Ahoy this morning in my oats, it was just OK:(

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got me interested. I think Beverly UMP is the best chocolate but haven’t tried Xtend Pro yet.
It’s that good I bought more of it and the cookie butter flavor, and believe it or not I like the cookie butter better than the chocolate...they are both that good.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I caved and went to VS and they had the Xtend Pro Chocolate. Will try later and report back.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Xtend nailed this flavor when they called it Molten Chocolate Cake. It’s legit. Might be the best chocolate protein powder I’ve had.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Xtend nailed this flavor when they called it Molten Chocolate Cake. It’s legit. Might be the best chocolate protein powder I’ve had.

It sure is not the 80's any more then all proteins tasted like chalk !!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge shoutout to @Afi140 for selling this to me at a great price! I’ve really enjoyed this pre and was happy to get my hands on another tub. Lightning quick shipping and he even threw a couple samples!

Thanks again brother!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate the miss labeling of these products. "4 grams net carbs" ... Each bar has 23grams of carbs (one gram of sugar) soluble corn fibre.
They are trying to mis-lead the uneducated