In the Mail ....

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a few cans of Bang birthday bash. Holy sh*t is it terrible. Glad I got a sample pack, because this is the worst energy drink I've ever tasted in my life.

Bang is usually solid flavoring, but I'm amazed this even made it to market and isn't being used to torture terrorists for answers.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a few cans of Bang birthday bash. Holy sh*t is it terrible. Glad I got a sample pack, because this is the worst energy drink I've ever tasted in my life.

Bang is usually solid flavoring, but I'm amazed this even made it to market and isn't being used to torture terrorists for answers.
I can’t be the only one who saw the flavour and thought ‘that’s going to be horrid’

Don’t know why anyone would want to drink something that’s trying to represent birthday cake

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can’t be the only one who saw the flavour and thought ‘that’s going to be horrid’

Don’t know why anyone would want to drink something that’s trying to represent birthday cake
This guy... LOVE anything bday cake related in any form ha. I thoroughly enjoyed the bang (would go so far as to say it’s actually my favorite ha).

Different strokes

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Double

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like Fuel for all the reasons @The Solution and others have mentioned. When i want a serious kick I just drop a half scoop of Hyde into the mix. At the special prices even doubling up on scoops to get better dosing is still cost effective and you get much closer to clinical levels. I will buy it again when I re up on preworkouts because it is one I can take at night. I am also one of the lucky few that can get a pump from thinking about working out so I don't often need much more than a slight stim to get a helluva workout.

You tend to pay a much steeper price to get a fully packed preworkout. Plus most intra drinks, and aminos have a lot of other ingredients in them now too which can bridge that gap a lot more so just know what you are getting and what is in your other periworkout supps as well and FUEL can be a great addition. It is great for what it is meant to be, a budget preworkout. If you look at it that way then it is a winner.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Bought 3 bars last week. Had 1 at work then had to have wife try it. Last one I ate the next day. We both really liked it and she likes it over her go to chocolate chip cookie dough. I'm not the best at descriptions but will try my best. It's like the cookie dough bar but with caramel and without chips as the chocolate.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guy... LOVE anything bday cake related in any form ha. I thoroughly enjoyed the bang (would go so far as to say it’s actually my favorite ha).

Different strokes
No, I get that after all taste is also very subjective too.

I just, ok.. was it refreshing?

Like, when I went to Florida I got a few bangs to try, popped them in the fridge had one before I went to universal/Disney(manly Disney that place is like hell on earth) and you know it’s nice ice cold refreshing

I just can’t picture that with this flavour

I imagine it’s just overly sickly with a taste id rather be eating then drinking

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am the coke head when I am expecting a package, always looking out the window and looking out the door in case I missed the door bell.
I have many packages coming and going. I have never had an issue...only once when dealing with that crazy dude on here. Posting pics of an ifbb guy, saying it was him..forgot what he was calling himself.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to be that guy but you do know you’re quoting posts that are over 5 years old?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...no wasnt even paying attention...lol. The mail paranoia thing kills me though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No, I get that after all taste is also very subjective too.

I just, ok.. was it refreshing?

Like, when I went to Florida I got a few bangs to try, popped them in the fridge had one before I went to universal/Disney(manly Disney that place is like hell on earth) and you know it’s nice ice cold refreshing

I just can’t picture that with this flavour

I imagine it’s just overly sickly with a taste id rather be eating then drinking
I def wouldn't call it a "refreshing" flavor... it would be hard to chug one when you're just thirsty. Its super sweet. Not "creamy" but you almost get that because of how sweet it is. Definitely for a niche crowd

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a ghetto baggie from The Solution - new Fuel flavor. Probably gonna try it this weekend for some cardio. Also got the Rocket Pop from him too, flavor rocks, haha!

20191011_081139.jpeg
20190930_175821.jpeg

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another huge shout out to @The Solution for a surprise sample I received in the mail. Bob, you're the man!

Disclaimer; I didn't follow the directions with the recommended amount of water (because I'm a dummy), so I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass. With 10-12 oz of water, it's still fantastic. It truly does taste like a pink starburst. I can imagine had I followed the directions better by using 8 oz of water, it would've been a bit sweeter which would've worked perfectly for this flavor. Nonetheless, the flavor is spot on & very pleasant. This is the type of product (profile wise) that I would specifically utilize during the early afternoon, in place of an energy drink, not necessarily prior to a workout. Overall, I enjoyed the sample and may pick up a tub here soon.

Thanks again Bob!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any discount codes for the new fuel! I wanna give it a try

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
59018989083__01098179-72B5-49C6-A7E2-A9AEE6E89E11.JPG

@TheSolution sent me this afternoon pick me up of Fuel that tastes exactly like a pink starburst and is way cheaper than the energy I usually consume daily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ON Gold.jpg

I got 72 Servings of this for $ 25.00, a good deal I believe !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MA Labs.jpg

Great Service From @Mike Arnold - This stuff help me sleep like a baby !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20191015_181022.jpg

Okay AM family, I need to take the time to thank @The Solution
Got home today to a motherload of a care package. This happens from time to time, but not on this level.
Doing business with him is top-notch 100% professional. I've never had an issue with any transaction.
My hats of to you Bob. Much respect Bro!!

I have never met a guy who spends $100's of dollars a month sending out samples and products to his friends and customers that support him. That is customer service at its finest.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 187472

Okay AM family, I need to take the time to thank @The Solution
Got home today to a motherload of a care package. This happens from time to time, but not on this level.
Doing business with him is top-notch 100% professional. I've never had an issue with any transaction.
My hats of to you Bob. Much respect Bro!!

I have never met a guy who spends $100's of dollars a month sending out samples and products to his friends and customers that support him. That is customer service at its finest.
Great hook
Up

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recieved a sample of fullblitz to try from Bob recently. I saved this product for my hardest workout during my 8 day training program to see if I would notice a difference. Lately my pre workout drink has consisted of a bang or raze with a scoop of noxygen for pumps.

The taste was honestly exactly like a rocket pop popsicle from what I remember. Tasted phenomenal and no better way to describe it other than an exact replica from memory.

Pumps were slightly better than my normal bang plus noxygen but the workout for the day was lower volume higher weight so wasn't expecting to have much difference in that area.

Energy wasn't noticeable till looking at the clock during my workout to see how much longer I had till leaving for carpool. I was expecting to have been working out for approximately 45 minutes and was a few past 30 minutes. That was a huge difference for me as this is one of my days I don't pay too much mind to the clock and go for another set when I feel up for it. My energy has been horrible for the past few months due to things outside of my control and also working a rotating schedule for over 5 years at this point.
20191003_115829~2.jpeg

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give @The Solution a big shout out! I had a big surprise when I got home from work yesterday. I mentioned I wanted to try this and hoped it was still available when I got a little money because I was strapped for cash due to some stuff at home. He said they would find a way to take care of me. I thought I might get a nice homemade sample bag in the mail. Imagine my surprise to see a nice box of goodies!

Thanks Bob, you are one major stand up guy!!!!

I will be lifting tomorrow and will post up my review of the flavor!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Campus Protein L-Carnitine Freedom Shot

Taste

Freedom Shot - Freedom Shot is a bombsicle replica for flavoring. Going into this flavor I was curious about how the ratio of blue raspberry, cherry, and lime would play out, but knowing CP they nailed it. With this flavor all three elements mesh together very well, and to the point where one never overpowers the other. With how everything goes together in harmony it makes a very dense and flavorful experience. Overall this flavor was knocked out of the park, but since I am very partial to green apple things that will forever hold the crown for me (at least for now)

Benefits

- Improve Recovery

- Increase Metabolism

- Enhance Fatloss

- Helps the body work more efficiently at a cellular level

- Beneficial for Muscle Gain & Cognitive Function

Formula

Per Tablespoon (32 Per Container)

L-Carnitine – 750mg

L-Carnitine Tartrate – 650mg

Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 100mg (ALCAR)

There is a tri-blend of L-Carnitine used in Campus Protein’s house brand product. ALCAR improves focus and memory. L-Carnitine Tartrate is meant for performance improvements and recovery. Regular L-Carnitine provides a slight metabolism boost and fat loss benefits.

Rankings

1. Granny Apple Shot

2. Freedom Shot

3. Gel Oh Shot

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1up AM.jpg

I have been wanting to try 1 Up Nutrition's Coconut Ice Cream for years, but I was just to cheap to pay the high price, so I got a 20% off code the other day, I pulled the trigger and now I'm hooked this stuff is great! They also send a bunch of free samples and the scoop was in the top of the tub..................Win Win Win !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chef Bob Pretzels.jpg

For no other reason they "He's Just A Nice Guy" Chef Bob sent me some Homemade Chocolate Covered Pretzels!!
Thank you @The Solution !! I had to take this picture at work, before I ate them all !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

3D Energy Drink Pink (Cotton Candy)

Taste

Pink (Cotton Candy) –The taste of 3D is pure, dense, and packs a solid cotton candy flavor. Unlike C4 Carbonated and Bang this has 20 calories per can, but it tastes like it has a lot more then what you read on the label. Have you ever bought cotton candy fresh from a fair? The sweetness doesn’t fade and stays consistent from first sip into the aftertaste. What is unique about this cotton candy replica is the subtle aftertaste of cake batter. While this threw me off it adds a different element compared to its competition that provides a similar flavor. This is my first 3D energy drink and it will not be my last. If you like sweet carbonated beverage flavors like Cotton Candy, this will be one to add to your bucket list because it is worth every penny.

Formula

Caffeine: 200mg per can

20 calories per can

• Taurine: (Recovery, Pumps, Performance)
  • L-Carnitine Tartrate: (Energy producing amino acid)
  • Glucuronolactone (Detoxifier)
  • Inositol (Blood sugar control)
  • Panax Ginseng Root and Guarana Seed (Energy Boosters)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give @The Solution a big shout out! I had a big surprise when I got home from work yesterday. I mentioned I wanted to try this and hoped it was still available when I got a little money because I was strapped for cash due to some stuff at home. He said they would find a way to take care of me. I thought I might get a nice homemade sample bag in the mail. Imagine my surprise to see a nice box of goodies!

View attachment 187537

Thanks Bob, you are one major stand up guy!!!!

I will be lifting tomorrow and will post up my review of the flavor!
Sorry for my delay in my review-

I agree with everyone here this stuff tastes just like the real deal.

I took 1.5 scoops with 12 oz of water and the taste was very good, some might find it too sweet but it is named after a candy so that should be the expectation. If you don't want to drink your candy this isn't for you! ;)

I found it to be pretty spot on with the pink starburst, right down to the pleasant aftertaste. Something I really enjoyed as many flavors are good until the aftertaste rears it's head so that was noteworthy for me.

That being said at 1.5 scoops it gives a nice little kick, and as mentioned before in other reviews it mixes nicely.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primval.jpg

I needed some Pumpkin in my life and Primeval was having a BOGO sale !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Quest RTD Shake Review

Taste

Vanilla – The quest vanilla protein is one of my favorite vanillas on the market. Not only is it a very simple flavor it is executed very well. Quest carried over that spectacular flavor to their RTD. What I did notice is how there is a stronger sense of sweetness in this ready to drink beverage compared to the protein powder.

Chocolate – Just like the vanilla the chocolate is on the sweet side. At first, you get a milk chocolate flavor that soon is paired with a sweet aftertaste. Just like with most protein powders on the market, they tend to be on the sweet side and not the dense side. I personally enjoy this, as I want something to hit my sweet tooth and knock back a craving. The Quest RTD shake does just that!

Salted Caramel – The salted caramel is a very dense and luscious caramel-flavored RTD Shake. What I do like about this is the salt is on the subtle side, which shows quest played it safe and found a happy medium with a fine balance. This way the shake is not overly sweet and takes away from the enjoyable caramel flavor. All in all this was my favorite of the bunch!

My Ranking of Quest RTD’s:

1. Salted Caramel
  2. Chocolate
  3. Vanilla

Formula

~160 Calories

~3g Fat

~3g Carbs

~30g Protein

Water, Milk Protein Concentrate.

Contains less than 1% of the following: Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Polyphosphate, Trisodium Phospate, Gellan Gum, Sucralose.

** The textures of the RTD beverages are fantastic. They are not overly thick, but provide the correct texture to be a refreshing on the go convenience drink.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are going to have some Big Rats !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES Select Chocolate Mint Cookie Review

Taste

Chocolate Mint Cookie – PEScience is replicating thin mint Girl Scout cookies in protein powder form. PEScience took a lesser emphasis on the mint and larger attention to chocolate. The chocolate provides a smooth, creamy, and dense flavor that compliments the mint, as you would expect in a chocolate mint cookie. The mint is not overpowering, but present. If you have had White Chocolate Mint you know the mint is the backend of the flavor. For those who love Thin Mint Cookies or chocolate mint, in general, this will be a top tier flavor. For those (like myself) who don’t have a preference for mint, this will be a flavor you can throw into the rotation from time and time again.

My Ranking of Select Flavors:

1. Vanilla
  2. White Chocolate Mint
  3. Amazing Cake Pop
  4. Chocolate Mint Cookie
  5. SnickerDoodle
  6. Peanut Butter Cookie
  7. Frosted Chocolate Cupcake
  8. Strawberry Cheesecake
  9. Peanut Butter Cup
  10. Cookies & Cream

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select, they know it mixes with ease. Even as a blend the protein powder has no problems or leaves any clumps in your shaker bottle. I prefer thicker protein shakes or creating protein pudding by mixing whey and water to form sludge. I found Strawberry Cheesecake, Vanilla, and White Chocolate Mint are far thicker than the rest of the flavors on the Select line. Overall you should not have a problem mixing Select in a protein shake, making protein recipes, or as protein pudding.

Formula

1-1,5g Fat

2-4g Carb

24g Protein

PES Select is a very macro-friendly protein powder. With the price point, it makes it easy to fit in on a daily basis compared to others who may exceed 150-180 kcals per serving. The blend of protein included in Select combine to form a thicker protein powder. You get a mix of Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) and Milk Protein Isolate (MPI). PES is so confident in their product you can test your own tub and label right on their website by viewing “Your MySelect Test Results”

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some lab testing on the rats thanks to @narrowlabsrep

View attachment 187665
MK-677 is solely a muscle gaining compound, NOT a fat loss and muscle gaining compound like exo. GH. Numerous studies have shown MK-677 to promote increases in lean muscle mass, even without training. The first 10 days of using MK, your GH levels go through the roof (I've seen bloodwork that is the equivalent of 8-10 iu of exo. GH), but desensitization begins to occur fairly rapidly after that, leaving you with a blood level closer to 3 iu after a few weeks. Therefore, in order to continue reaping maximum benefit from the compound...while also saving money, I now recommend cycling it 8 days on/ 4 days off. Or, 4 days on/ 2 days off. Either one will work well.
Wasn’t sure if you would be able/or want to employ this knowledge into your research :unsure:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn’t sure if you would be able/or want to employ this knowledge into your research :unsure:
Definitely worth consideration. Good looks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Xtend Cookie Butter.jpg

Found a good deal on these , both for under $30.00

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got me some too! It’s very good but def more of a pb cookie than actual cookie butter (like the reviews had said)
The river has had some good deals on it. I got the 4lb chocolate back in July for $10.48. Actually they had good deals on a lot of stuff all the time.