In the Mail ....

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chaos and pain customer service is top notch after there was an issue with my order / package

BloodManor pyrobatt
We try our best - we are not the biggest company but we try to put our products that people would like that work and help our customers whenever we can

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy thing is. CS Reached out to me to send something extra in a separate package. I told them no, but they sent it anyways. You guys need to stop sending me extra stuff. I already got 12 bottles of predator :)
I think you need more :)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had the iforce chocolate covered pretzel protean? Just got 4lbs for an unreal price. Hopefully it is good. Definitely a unique flavor.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone had the iforce chocolate covered pretzel protean? Just got 4lbs for an unreal price. Hopefully it is good. Definitely a unique flavor.
Never tried. But the deal is pretty good. $18?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I don’t think you will be disappointed. Especially at that price :)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan at all, was the worst flavor i ever had from IForce. Does not taste anything like chocolate covered pretzel. The flavor is very oversalted (and I love salt things). The chocolate is just off in that flavor to boot.
Stick with the Red Velvet, Blueberry, and Mint off the iforce line which are their top tier flavors. I know that flavor is the only one being blown out, but the feedback is very hit or miss on it.
You were the guy I was hoping would chime in due to your excellent and honest reviews! Well that stinks, but hopefully I will be able to throw in some peanut butter and ice cream and choke down some shakes from the blender. It is bulk season after all. Hahaha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didn’t think it was anywhere near as awful as bob made it out to be but it’s def not anything close to what you’re hoping for. Mostly it’s just disappointing more than actually “bad”.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t think it was anywhere near as awful as bob made it out to be but it’s def not anything close to what you’re hoping for. Mostly it’s just disappointing more than actually “bad”.
I guess I can settle for that

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I did not like Chocolate covered pretzel at all. At ALL.

And this is coming from someone affiliated with HTP

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Outlift is such a great pre. Looks sexy in it’s tub. I’ve only had samples

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very overlooked pre-workout with such a solid profile. Flavors are $$$$ too.
Never had anything from them except postlift which was one of the grossest tasting flavors I’ve ever had. Fruit punch I think it was.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
PhotoGrid_1509139157032.jpg

PhotoGrid_1509139177615.jpg

Some samples and a protein I've heard a lot of good things... And then my favorite musician's new Christmas album. Judge me I don't care. Lindsey Stirling is a badass. My wife and I are seeing her in concert in a couple weeks. ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 157346
View attachment 157347

Some samples and a protein I've heard a lot of good things... And then my favorite musician's new Christmas album. Judge me I don't care. Lindsey Stirling is a badass. My wife and I are seeing her in concert in a couple weeks. ;)
never heard of her before... but I'm a taylor swift fan so I'm all about whatever haha. My ipod in the gym would terrify most people if they knew what I 1rm'd to hahaha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[video=youtube;8WEtxJ4-sh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4[/video]
a bit too slow, but pretty much in the ballpark haha. T-swift is def one of my go-to's

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
never heard of her before... but I'm a taylor swift fan so I'm all about whatever haha. My ipod in the gym would terrify most people if they knew what I 1rm'd to hahaha
[video=youtube;BA9bOvKbLu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA9bOvKbLu0[/video]

Here is one of my favorite songs by her. She is a violinist who uses digital music with her playing. Some of her stuff is pure classical violin, others are basically dubstep with her violin accompanying it, and others are somewhere in between. She has started having people come in and sing on some songs recently, which I'm not a big fan of. It's very atmospheric. My gym playlist is 80% her because it puts me in the right mood, especially the more dubstep-like songs. The rest of the playlist is djent and progressive deathcore with some singing like ERRA, Forevermore, the Afterimage, and others like them. And of course, my favorite band, I am Abomination, is on there in spades even though they have all but broken up this point (but not officially) :/

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[video=youtube;BA9bOvKbLu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA9bOvKbLu0[/video]

Here is one of my favorite songs by her. She is a violinist who uses digital music with her playing. Some of her stuff is pure classical violin, others are basically dubstep with her violin accompanying it, and others are somewhere in between. She has started having people come in and sing on some songs recently, which I'm not a big fan of. It's very atmospheric. My gym playlist is 80% her because it puts me in the right mood, especially the more dubstep-like songs. The rest of the playlist is djent and progressive deathcore with some singing like ERRA, Forevermore, the Afterimage, and others like them. And of course, my favorite band, I am Abomination, is on there in spades even though they have all but broken up this point (but not officially) :/
thats actually really fun stuff. i'll have to check out a few more. I enjoy some of those odd, instrumental, high paced type beats.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t want to derail too much but,

This album is so good.

IMG_3944.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still rock out to "Marianas Trench" and "Ocean of Apathy" to this day. I'll have to check it out.
If u like deathcore check out thy art is murders new album. Pretty epic. Although I may be the only one who likes it, new suicide silence is great, but if u never heard them b4 listen to older ones first, new shift makes them kinda like 2 different bands. Kinda like how skeletonwitch went from being the baddest band on the planet to a meh metal band when they switched singers. I can talk music all damn day lol

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
If u like deathcore check out thy art is murders new album. Pretty epic. Although I may be the only one who likes it, new suicide silence is great, but if u never heard them b4 listen to older ones first, new shift makes them kinda like 2 different bands. Kinda like how skeletonwitch went from being the baddest band on the planet to a meh metal band when they switched singers. I can talk music all damn day lol
I'll look into it. I'm more into the technical Death core like old Born of Osiris, Veil of Maya, The Faceless, After the Burial, and Within the Ruins... but all of them kind of went downhill after a couple solid albums. At the end of the day, I can get down on anything with a good breakdown, though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll look into it. I'm more into the technical Death core like old Born of Osiris, Veil of Maya, The Faceless, After the Burial, and Within the Ruins... but all of them kind of went downhill after a couple solid albums. At the end of the day, I can get down on anything with a good breakdown, though.
New Veil of Maya is meh... Fractures is the best song off that album
BOO their latest album aint bad but their OG with bow down was just epic. Could put it on repeat forever.
Ill be seeing Suicide Silence in my hometown of Erie next month, my buddy's bands open for them here. Gonna be an epic show. But they are just not the same since Mitch died in his motorcycle accident.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Born of Osiris are freaking awesome. If u like after the burial faceless check out the haunting.

Close l other suggestions not necessarily in the same realm as the others but a few of my favorites u may like are tesseract, the ocean and between the buried and me

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BOO their latest album aint bad but their OG with bow down was just epic. Could put it on repeat forever.
Ill be seeing Suicide Silence in my hometown of Erie next month, my buddy's bands open for them here. Gonna be an epic show. But they are just not the same since Mitch died in his motorcycle accident.
I may be coming down bob. I’ll let u know if I do and maybe we could hit a session b4 the show...I’ll bring Paula’s if I go too

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

December 1st
Awesome poster. Wop had a decent album out a few years back and uabb I saw a few years ago real fun band. Should b an epic show for sure

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I liked the guy in All Shall Perish, but his style is nothing like Mitch and Idk why they thought it was a good idea.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got in to suicide silence but they played at my house a long time ago when they were barely coming up.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lindsey Stirling rocks

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established

December 1st
I'll be at the Omaha show a few weeks before the one by you. So nice to see metalheads around the forums! New winds of plague was pretty solid. I was a little disappointed in the new ABR though. Thrill seeker and messengers were great, constellations was okay, but since then they just got really boring for me. I also am more into bands like rings of Saturn, carnifex, aversions crown, black tongue, traitors, etc. the only thing that has really let me down this year was that new suicide silence album. I couldn't even make it through the whole thing. Eddie killed it in ASP but once he went to SS he lost me. The last album they did was alright with him, but this new one was just plain BAD. it explains their 70% drop on first week sales.

Everyone on here should check out conquer divide. They are softer than these other bands, but they are a super dope all girl metalcore band on artery recordings. Hands down my favorite band. Even got their album cover and some lyrics tattood into my half sleeve. Met the whole band twice and they are all some of the nicest girls you will meet. Definitely give them a listen!

nbfootball65

Awards
purchased Olympus Re1gn. Hopefully it works well. Should at my door later today.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Chime back in with a quick review if u don’t mind. If you’ve used other pumps compare if u can. Best I’ve used are permaswole, vasomax and pj
So I've used MA pump for two workouts now and I absolutely love it. For me its the best non-stim pump product I've used hands down . The pump is incredible,veins are super dilated and lasts a long time too. Gives me great endurance through my whole workout as well. Favorite past pump products I've tried are vaskular, stars'n pipes and high volume. I love hydromax products and you're getting 5g in MA pump which is comparable to stars n pipes, but in MA pump you're getting a ton more ingredients for pump and endurance. Flavor is great too, I mixed it in 20oz of water and the black cherry flavor is refreshing and not too sweet. If your curious about MA pump I'd say for sure go for it. And have a scale handy to make sure you get the full dose, the powder is a bit clumpy, but that is to be expected from the hydromax. Overall 10/10 product.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've used MA pump for two workouts now and I absolutely love it. For me its the best non-stim pump product I've used hands down . The pump is incredible,veins are super dilated and lasts a long time too. Gives me great endurance through my whole workout as well. Favorite past pump products I've tried are vaskular, stars'n pipes and high volume. I love hydromax products and you're getting 5g in MA pump which is comparable to stars n pipes, but in MA pump you're getting a ton more ingredients for pump and endurance. Flavor is great too, I mixed it in 20oz of water and the black cherry flavor is refreshing and not too sweet. If your curious about MA pump I'd say for sure go for it. And have a scale handy to make sure you get the full dose, the powder is a bit clumpy, but that is to be expected from the hydromax. Overall 10/10 product.
Getting away from the higher stim pres I'm going to have to try this.... Its something crazy like 18g/serving correct? Good to hear another good review for MA LABS.