Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried them before. Deal was too good to pass up. plus my daughter packs one in her lunch every day. school lunches are crap here.
fitjoy.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sean1332 Thanks for the hook up going to give it a try this evening.
FW.jpg

WF1.jpg

I like how there is a half serving mark on the scooper!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted everyone to know if you go on perfomax website you can get samples of hypermax xt for free with free shipping. This is awesome for people like me who have not tried it yet.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just wanted everyone to know if you go on perfomax website you can get samples of hypermax xt for free with free shipping. This is awesome for people like me who have not tried it yet.
Sweet..thanks for that

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m pretty glad I pulled the trigger on this deal. Awesome service all around with USP Labs.
87717715-8280-465F-895F-0D302CEDC2C6.jpeg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
1506783951692_2216792501_2f9b1377_v1.jpg

Woo!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some goodies coming:
8 lbs Purus Strawberry Myofeed
72 ProSupp MyBar
3x Epilogue
Albuterol tabs
Clomid tabs

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1002.jpg

Bob was right yetttt again. He called me out a month back that I needed a stim break and I shrugged it off. Well thanks to cnp I started stim break at the perfect time as they were basically giving permaswole away last weekend with bogo and a discount to raise $ for the islands. So scooped these up.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Sample pack. Fun, fun.

1506986152794_3913132976_2f9b1377_v1.jpg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 156035

Bob was right yetttt again. He called me out a month back that I needed a stim break and I shrugged it off. Well thanks to cnp I started stim break at the perfect time as they were basically giving permaswole away last weekend with bogo and a discount to raise $ for the islands. So scooped these up.
That price was a steal and for a good cause
Win win

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Couldn't pass up myofeed pb2 flavors... 2lb of each coming for $30 total shipped. Heard so many good things.

still need to go on an all powder diet tho now... fck.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really want to try the Pb2 myofeeds, I don’t know if any place in the uk stocks it.

Suppose I’ll have to get it shipped over

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vanilla > Chocolate by far
Tastes like a liquid butterfingers.
Very nice pickup there sir. You ever need to dispose of some protein we can always work a deal.
Idk where people are getting that the vanilla tastes like liquid Butterfinger. That's what I heard when it first came out so I immediately purchased a tub. Needless to say I still haven't finished a 2lb tub of it. Not a fan of the taste and tastes nothing like a butterfinger to me.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I have a 4lb jug of the regular vanilla wafer myofeed coming in today... I hope it tastes good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I bought 8 lbs of their Strawberry for ~$30 on sale.

It's my fav Strawberry.
def one of the best around.

I never got a chance to try the maple/pancake tho... anyone?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meh..... Great idea, just not executed the best IMO
thats how ive felt about just about every maple/french toast/pancake flavor i've had. just ok at best.

whats odd is I feel like a good maple should not be very hard to do as its just really sweet mostly... weird.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oreo missed the mark too on the waffle and syrup, so it is not just related to protein powders :)
how hard can it be when burnett's nailed maple syrup vodka for like $11 a handle haha

FWIW, I actually really enjoyed the waffles oreos... frozen, the flavor was 10x stronger

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill kindly dispose of that tub if you hate it that much. Stuff mixes thick and tastes amazing.
If it was more than half the tub left I'd send it to you but I ended up using some when I was going through financial issues and couldn't afford to buy protein lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats the GOAT color on the shirt.
It is but u r biased as a Pittsburgh fan. I’ve literally had ppl pass me by with it on and yell Steelers suck and why u wearing a bills hat with a Steelers shirt at me. Ppl need to learn how to read lol

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I have the green and it's so damn sexy.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I almost pushed the button on Wicked. Let me know how it is. What's the flavour you ordered?
wicked is a top 3 pre

have run 2 bottles back to back and still had that amazing euphoric feeling that seems to fade away after about a week of use with kraken.

i have run the grape flavor and punch flavor.. i prefer grape but opted for punch this time.

if you have never tried wicked you really should... doesnt get enough love on this board, its really good.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wicked is a top 3 pre

have run 2 bottles back to back and still had that amazing euphoric feeling that seems to fade away after about a week of use with kraken.

i have run the grape flavor and punch flavor.. i prefer grape but opted for punch this time.

if you have never tried wicked you really should... doesnt get enough love on this board, its really good.
I am sold