Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try the Blueberry, but currently I have another brand of Blueberry open and need to finish that. I have about 10 tubs of protein I really want to open and try. No wonder I am stressed out. Life's Problems !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try the Blueberry, but currently I have another brand of Blueberry open and need to finish that. I have about 10 tubs of protein I really want to open and try. No wonder I am stressed out. Life's Problems !!
10... I think I have 20+ haha. oh the life of a connoisseur...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me, it's going to blow that other blueberry protein out of the water for sure!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried ghost blueberry with 8oz of cold water
It was good not great - but the pastry bits are amazing

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried ghost blueberry with 8oz of cold water
It was good not great - but the pastry bits are amazing
Bro, I dont know how you can drink it with water.... Almond milk vanilla is amazing

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge thanks goes out to my boy The Solution for the great deal on Quake and Iso-amino. The deals for these got extended so if you haven't gotten these what are you waiting for

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Huge thanks goes out to my boy The Solution for the great deal on Quake and Iso-amino. The deals for these got extended so if you haven't gotten these what are you waiting for
both of those iso flavors are good

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I finally tried the Fitjoy Grandma's Lemon Square bar.

OH. MY. GOD.

The Mint Chocolate Crisp has been unseated as Fitjoy king for me. I have some MCC and Homemade Pumpkin Pie bars coming. I've never had their pumpkin flavor so I'm hoping it's good. I am obsessed with pumpkin flavored anything, so my standards are lower than most. I'm pretty basic.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
applecrumb.jpg

anyone ever try these before? got 8 boxes coming my way... got them for 5 each

alll are apple unfortunately

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 155307

anyone ever try these before? got 8 boxes coming my way... got them for 5 each

alll are apple unfortunately
not that flavor but the others I've tried were not very good flavor wise and texture was borderline rock. Also, they're way higher cal than competitors so they're a hell no for me.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not that flavor but the others I've tried were not very good flavor wise and texture was borderline rock. Also, they're way higher cal than competitors so they're a hell no for me.
sheeeeeeeet

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nuke them for a few sec and inhale them... if you're not calorie challenged like me, then they're a good deal simply for macros:price ha. Convenience-buy/10
we shall see.. i was thinking about maybe blending them in with my protein shakes

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
we shall see.. i was thinking about maybe blending them in with my protein shakes
you could also do what i like to do with quest bars sometimes and nuke them for 15-20sec, flatten out the soft bar into a big cookie shape (or multiple), nuke it for another 30-45sec and then take it out and let it cool. It will turn into a crunchy, cookie type thing. Could prob also bake them (but that would take a lot longer)

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
nuke them for a few sec and inhale them... if you're not calorie challenged like me, then they're a good deal simply for macros:price ha. Convenience-buy/10
^^ this. I got in early and got all of the flavors (besides pretzel) after getting cookies and cream and cupcake for $6 per box from another site. They're way better after being nuked for 10 seconds or so. Not the greatest bars but for $ 0.4x per bar they're decent enough.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
IMG_8790.jpg

A little late to the party, but the haul I received mid last week courtesy of The Solution . Spent $350, saved over $250, stocked for the next 4-5 months on the essentials!

Note: 2 tubs Xtend, 2 tubs (40 scoops) Quake, 4 tubs Quake 20 scoops, 6 tubs Karbolyn, 6 tubs Man Iso-Amino, and (not pictured) 2 bottles Xtend capsules

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 155401

A little late to the party, but the haul I received mid last week courtesy of The Solution . Spent $350, saved over $250, stocked for the next 4-5 months on the essentials!

Note: 2 tubs Xtend, 2 tubs (40 scoops) Quake, 4 tubs Quake 20 scoops, 6 tubs Karbolyn, 6 tubs Man Iso-Amino, and (not pictured) 2 bottles Xtend capsules
WTH!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CP Bob Mail.JPG

Another hook up from The Solution

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20170921_163502.jpg

Nice little pickup.

Should see the rest if my order tomorrow I'm thinking (iso aminos)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
P28 2.JPG

P28.JPG

Won this T on Facebook only problem it's a XXL and I'm a L

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
20170922_115046.jpg
BloodManor pyrobatt
Excited to give this ago tomorrow.
Thanks chaosandpain for being able to get this at 45%off

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0922171306.jpg

Not really in the mail but-
Three letter store has the buy 2 get one free... Was so tempted to pick up one of each CM, PBCM and blueberry.

In the end went with TheSolution reccomendation to try CM first. If its as good as everyone says may go drop the money for 3 tubs