Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol let's do it, brother. We can go all Craigs List up in here lol
Seeking counterpart for moderate to severe unique flavored protein powder addiction. Modest/recreational users need not apply. Looking for a wheymate to fulfill powder coated dreams

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeking counterpart for moderate to severe unique flavored protein powder addiction. Modest/recreational users need not apply. Looking for a wheymate to fulfill powder coated dreams
Lmfao! That last one omg haha

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
It's called westside fitness in Grand Rapids MI. Very old school gym I am loving it so far. Lots of supplements for sale and match any price found online. Most of it is your run of the mill stuff like Musclepharm, ON, GAT, EVL, etc.
Nice man! I work in kentwood and live in Muskegon - I'd definitely workout there if I lived over there.

Do you have to be a member to buy supps there?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! I work in kentwood and live in Muskegon - I'd definitely workout there if I lived over there.

Do you have to be a member to buy supps there?
Yes you do. Also nice, I work over in Kentwood as well lol.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Yes you do. Also nice, I work over in Kentwood as well lol.
Ah bummer. Maybe if I move east I'll switch gyms from crappy old family fitness

Also just got these in, 15 bucks a box as well

IMG_4321.jpg

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Ah bummer. Maybe if I move east I'll switch gyms from crappy old family fitness

Also just got these in, 15 bucks a box as well

View attachment 154829
Yeah I was at fitness 19 on Leonard / fuller for a long time. Moved last weekend from east to west side of GR (more towards Allendale). There is a family fitness center over here too but it's tiny. Lol

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was at fitness 19 on Leonard / fuller for a long time. Moved last weekend from east to west side of GR (more towards Allendale). There is a family fitness center over here too but it's tiny. Lol
I was staying with my brother over on Plainfield when I first started at my company in December (still own a house in mt p) and did the family fitness there and it was pretty decent.

I go to the one in norton shores now and it's small and has only one squat rack, which every bro feels the need to use for everything but squats. I hate it.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I was staying with my brother over on Plainfield when I first started at my company in December (still own a house in mt p) and did the family fitness there and it was pretty decent.

I go to the one in norton shores now and it's small and has only one squat rack, which every bro feels the need to use for everything but squats. I hate it.
Lol love it. Wow man crazy, I went to college at CMU and my whole family is from Mt pleasant originally. Grandma and aunts and uncles still live there haha. Small world! Definitely digging the west side of the state more.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Lol love it. Wow man crazy, I went to college at CMU and my whole family is from Mt pleasant originally. Grandma and aunts and uncles still live there haha. Small world! Definitely digging the west side of the state more.
That is crazy! I started off at school there and ended up with a house. Ex wife and daughter still live there so I'm there every other weekend until I get something more permanent locked down on this side.

Agree that it's far better over here!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got this bad boy right before I left for vacation. Will post thoughts once I'm home, which due to Hurricane Irma not sure when that will be. Thanks dsade

20170901_133857.jpg

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually prefer chocolate birthday to regular.

Box didn't last long at all with chocolate

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only problem I have with Oh yeah. The amount of sugar alcohols are absolutely brutal on my GI Tract.
I love them but for the above reason I can't touch them. Grenade as well

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only problem I have with Oh yeah. The amount of sugar alcohols are absolutely brutal on my GI Tract.
Didn't like the sugar alcohols and couldn't justify having them as I wasn't a huge fan of any of the flavors I tried

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice looking haul Bob!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0963.jpg

Been wanting to try these since bob first reviewed but price was out of touch but used up rewards and the b2g1 so 20 a tub is good value based on every single review I've seen, since bobs first one, has raved about this stuff. Now the ? Is which flavor do I try with my powdered angel cream tonight

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 154926

Been wanting to try these since bob first reviewed but price was out of touch but used up rewards and the b2g1 so 20 a tub is good value based on every single review I've seen, since bobs first one, has raved about this stuff. Now the ? Is which flavor do I try with my powdered angel cream tonight
Go for blueberry. I swear it's epic!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Since this ghost deal went down. Anyone that has done of it and has never tired chaos and pain protein in the strawberry cheesecake flavor and wants to sample that bomb ass flavor, I would be willing to do a couple scoop trade.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since this ghost deal went down. Anyone that has done of it and has never tired chaos and pain protein in the strawberry cheesecake flavor and wants to sample that bomb ass flavor, I would be willing to do a couple scoop trade.
Strawberry cheesecake is amazing
People should jump on this sample swap

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM me bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My Ghost should be here Tuesday !!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Ghost should be here Tuesday !!
My Ghost has arrived. Will be trying Cereal Milk and PB Cereal Milk between today and tomorrow. Can't wait!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I have to say is that the hype for ghost is real. Blueberry last night=da bomb and cereal milk brought me back to being a little kid tilting the bowl back for that cereal milk. Can't wait to try pb cereal next

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have a 33 pound package of supplements coming tomorrow:)

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This Ghost protein looks interesting, I haven't had many blueberry flavored protein products but blueberry is my top choice on anything fruity..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Ghost protein looks interesting, I haven't had many blueberry flavored protein products but blueberry is my top choice on anything fruity..
I keep saying this but after a few scoops it easily jumped into my top 5 protein powders

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1505128919589.jpg

Finally!
Received few packages from UK and USA .
Happy Stimming!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Mate you have some stims it's got to be insane haha
I am a stim collector. I have 61 sealed tubs of stim but i am using Quake as my main pre ?. I dont take that much stim, to be honest. I have a freezer to store my stims ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a stim collector. I have 61 sealed tubs of stim but i am using Quake as my pre ��. I dont take that much stim, to be honest. I have a freezer to store my stims ��
The first step is admitting you have a problem...

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
The first step is admitting you have a problem...
Maybe OCD with stims?

Haha, i admit that. I am afraid to open them as i dont want to dissapoint myself. I miss the feel of OG Craze. I dont even dare to open those stims.....sad thing.....

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution will these deals be running all week??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While supplies last and while flavors last. I can't guarantee the flavors you want will still be in stock come the end of the week, but yes the deals will last till then!
so basically we wait til theres a freebie we want and hope for the best ha?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Fellas

Serious deals dropping next week

- Quake BOGO
- Iso Amino $30 for 2 (BOGO50) + Free Metal shaker
- $10 Off Fitjoy Bars ($17 a box)
- BOGO Karbolyn
- Rule 1 BOGO 50 and Free 3 month supply of mutli's
- 15% Off Bang ... under $20 a case

You won't want to miss these deals ......

Also $19 Xtend for 30 servings all month long for September
Where's this? Can you shoot me a quick PM?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20170911_192409.jpg

Thanks to MR for allowing me to log this. Going to do a nice 4 week mini cut. Excited to see how it goes! Shirts a size to big but can't argue with a free add-in!