In the Mail ....

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have not had a quest bar I have enjoyed in about 2 years . Somehow they added more fat but they taste worse
Not sure if they added more fat or actually attempted to make an accurate label :p

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've used MA pump for two workouts now and I absolutely love it. For me its the best non-stim pump product I've used hands down . The pump is incredible,veins are super dilated and lasts a long time too. Gives me great endurance through my whole workout as well. Favorite past pump products I've tried are vaskular, stars'n pipes and high volume. I love hydromax products and you're getting 5g in MA pump which is comparable to stars n pipes, but in MA pump you're getting a ton more ingredients for pump and endurance. Flavor is great too, I mixed it in 20oz of water and the black cherry flavor is refreshing and not too sweet. If your curious about MA pump I'd say for sure go for it. And have a scale handy to make sure you get the full dose, the powder is a bit clumpy, but that is to be expected from the hydromax. Overall 10/10 product.
Thanks for the review: Sounds like trying out!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've used MA pump for two workouts now and I absolutely love it. For me its the best non-stim pump product I've used hands down . The pump is incredible,veins are super dilated and lasts a long time too. Gives me great endurance through my whole workout as well. Favorite past pump products I've tried are vaskular, stars'n pipes and high volume. I love hydromax products and you're getting 5g in MA pump which is comparable to stars n pipes, but in MA pump you're getting a ton more ingredients for pump and endurance. Flavor is great too, I mixed it in 20oz of water and the black cherry flavor is refreshing and not too sweet. If your curious about MA pump I'd say for sure go for it. And have a scale handy to make sure you get the full dose, the powder is a bit clumpy, but that is to be expected from the hydromax. Overall 10/10 product.
Thanks man. Gonna have to give it a whirl one of these days

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
mw1 coming through clutch during a cut
IMG_4999.jpg

Don’t forget to save those sns labels too ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Formula

Per Scoop:
2.25g Citrulline (Pump/Performance/Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)
1.6g Beta Alanine (Performance/Endurance)
1g Taurine (Pump/Hydration)
375mg Agmatine (Pump/Performance)

Blend of: (400mg)
Choline (Nootropic)
Caffeine, Caffeine Citrate, Dicaffeine Malate (Stims)
Yohimbine Hydrocloride (Aid Stim)
Huperzine A (Nootropic)
Besides the blend (Which I am not a huge fan of) You get a decent dose of open label ingredients. If you double scoop this you get an adequate amount of BA, Taurine, Agmatine, and Citrulline to really give you a worthwhile experience. The only drawback here may be how much of the things in the blend are you getting? If you are tolerant to Yohimbine you may want to proceed with caution as this could leave some vicious sides. I can tell you that 2 scoops of this pre-workout will yield 274mg of caffeine. So therefore its not a huge stim bomb, but it does give you some nice additional nootropics to prolong the caffeine half life.
think you meant to say "intolerant"...

Reactions: LLN
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving that Gummy Candy HyperAmino. I mix it with a half gallon of water and am very impressed with how the flavor holds up. I've seen you and others talk favorably about Rule1, so if that Pumpkin Spice flavor holds weight to the other flavors, that's awesome. I've always been too chicken to buy a pumpkin spice/pie protein despite it being my favorite flavor. Pumpkin Pie and Carrot Cake are my favorite desserts by roughly a million miles.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm loving that Gummy Candy HyperAmino. I mix it with a half gallon of water and am very impressed with how the flavor holds up. I've seen you and others talk favorably about Rule1, so if that Pumpkin Spice flavor holds weight to the other flavors, that's awesome. I've always been too chicken to buy a pumpkin spice/pie protein despite it being my favorite flavor. Pumpkin Pie and Carrot Cake are my favorite desserts by roughly a million miles.
Both the AI Sports and Rule 1 are both awesome. So yes they are both quality buys.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primeval Labs Intracell 7

Taste

Pineapple Mango - This flavor was just like the Mango Pineapple I had with Ape Sh*t and that being spectacular. Again both flavors compliment each other very well. The mango is the first flavor that hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor really leaves a refreshing aftertaste that goes hand in hand with the sweet pineapple flavor. it is unique how you get a bold intial taste and a very sweet aftertaste. It is like getting the best of both worlds.

Mixability
Usually formulas with HBCD can sometimes leave a bit of clumping at the bottom of the shaker, but Intracell 7 mixed pretty easily. Glycerol is usually another product that can cause clumping or mix ability issues but I saw neither after letting this settle for about 10 minutes. There was a slight bi of foam after shaking for 10-15 seconds but it resided very fast. All in all no real issues. I usually mix my intra-workouts the night before and let them sit in the fridge overnight.

Formula

Per Serving:
20g HBCD (Carb Source)
2g Taurine
2g Glycerol
2g Leucine
1g Iso-Leucine
1g Valine
1.5g Nitrosygine
Each serving gives you 4g of BCAA's in a 2:1:1 Ratio. You could also include taurine as an amino acid at 2g giving you upward to 6g. This formula gives you 20g of High Branch Cyclin Dextrins (Very good and fast digesting carb source). What I like about HBCD is I never get any bloat when using them and they digest very easy on my stomach. There is also 2g of Glycerol and 1.5g of Nitrosygine to really aid in intra-workout muscular cell swelling and pump. This will help the fast carbs shuttle to your muscle quick and give you a nice long lasting fullness during your workout.

Cost
There is 20 Servings per container and cost is around $35-$40. Considering what you are getting it is a very well priced item. Not many products / Intra-workouts will give you a large dose of BCAA's, Cyclin Dextrins, and pump agents. This is a unique peri-workout product as you don't see many with glycerol or nitrosygine to give you a desired pump/fullness. Primeval Labs thought outside of the box on this one.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best flavor, too...

*mouth waters*

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad I took advantage of the sick deal on these puppies, first impression - not bad at all, if I get tired of it I've got plenty of other chocolates to mix in
20171104_152512.jpg

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Ep1logue from Nutriverse 3 weeks ago and it still has not come

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
L Carnitine.JPG

Won this bottle of L-Carnitine from Adaptogen Science on Facebook. I will put it to the test, I am up 11lbs from my target weight after a trip to Vegas !!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got my order within 48 hours, new flavors of VPX Bang, before they even hit most of the retail stores. Not to mention at a very affordable price!

edit
I'm hearing that cases of Pina Colada are dwindling fast, dudes.

double edit
I'll post a pic as soon as I have the chance to take one. :)

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my order within 48 hours, new flavors of VPX Bang, before they even hit most of the retail stores. Not to mention at a very affordable price!

edit
I'm hearing that cases of Pina Colada are dwindling fast, dudes.

double edit
I'll post a pic as soon as I have the chance to take one. :)
You received yours already?!?!? That's awesome, I'm eagerly awaiting mine to arrive. Got a case of Pina Colada, Mango and purple guava

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1115.jpg

Usp labs ran a favorite cheat meal promo cpl weeks ago and my cheat meal was chosen.
Thanks to Casey and Colby for the above prize. Oh and I’d be remiss if I didn’t thank Paula’s donuts as well.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could figure out how to post pics here via mobile? Every fkin time "Oops the site has disabled media sharing? like wtf

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmk how it is. Where did you get it from?
Its a Facebook company, Stack3d FB page ran a little thing on them. How stupid are social media cucks....they advertise "3 scoops = 600 mg caffeine", all these SJW'S come in crying "600mg caffeine...you're going to kill people"...then we come along and are like "you know...you don't NEED to take 3 scoops you idiots..no one is saying take 3 scoops".

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no issues. Is it mobile app or mobile site? ioS or Android?