In the Mail ....

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could figure out how to post pics here via mobile? Every fkin time "Oops the site has disabled media sharing? like wtf
When you pick a source choose attachment rather than gallery, I used to get the same error but by doing the above it works perfectly!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you pick a source choose attachment rather than gallery, I used to get the same error but by doing the above it works perfectly!
Tried that too it doesnt work... Ever since the last update

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shut it down, reload it and try now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working now! Thanks Admin

Also had to share these extinct beauties that a forum member sent me. Extreme heaven. All are the OG
Amp angel dust?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is bang a preworkout?
This is more designed as an energy drink but if you just want a stim hit preworkout then it would suffice. However, they have a bang preworkout powder with a different formula that is much more comprehensive in terms of the formula.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Is bang a preworkout?
It could be used as a PWO, but Bang is an energy drink with 300 mg of caffiene, but also has creatine, CoQ10, and some BCAAs in it.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
This is more designed as an energy drink but if you just want a stim hit preworkout then it would suffice. However, they have a bang preworkout powder with a different formula that is much more comprehensive in terms of the formula.
Cheers bro

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i’ve wanted to try the powder forever. the profile is pretty decent. have you tried it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i’ve wanted to try the powder forever. the profile is pretty decent. have you tried it?
Yeah I use that, quake, or nutrex outlift when I want off the designer stims. Simple and effective. Tastes pretty good too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boom

Shout out to The Solution for the hookup

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I'm loving that Gummy Candy HyperAmino. I mix it with a half gallon of water and am very impressed with how the flavor holds up. I've seen you and others talk favorably about Rule1, so if that Pumpkin Spice flavor holds weight to the other flavors, that's awesome. I've always been too chicken to buy a pumpkin spice/pie protein despite it being my favorite flavor. Pumpkin Pie and Carrot Cake are my favorite desserts by roughly a million miles.
I won the AI Pumkin Pie protein... it's my first experiencewith their whey protein and it tastes delicious!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks to the gaspari team for their killer nfl promotion. Had a glass this afternoon and mixed smoothly with no sediment. The taste was excellent, just like it says. Was expecting a very Nutella type taste, which was there, yet more chocolate. Which I think was smart as I know a few ppl that don’t dig Nutella but those fererro rochers they love, which I believe the chocolate is the main thing besides those crispies. Anyway gonna enjoy this.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the gaspari team for their killer nfl promotion. Had a glass this afternoon and mixed smoothly with no sediment. The taste was excellent, just like it says. Was expecting a very Nutella type taste, which was there, yet more chocolate. Which I think was smart as I know a few ppl that don’t dig Nutella but those fererro rochers they love, which I believe the chocolate is the main thing besides those crispies. Anyway gonna enjoy this.
Love it!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man I and thought my stack was big this month!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Let me know how you like the Red Velvet Cake I would love to try it !!
Actually I just popped it open last night. It’s a very nice change from traditional chocolate type flavors

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got this bad boy from Canada. Relatively mild but a decent profile with no BA. Cutting back from the stronger stims for a while.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Got this bad boy from Canada. Relatively mild but a decent profile with no BA. Cutting back from the stronger stims for a while.
hows the flavor?!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sad to see Flexatril going away, great joint product.
No way, hadn't heard that, I just started my first of 10 bottles, about done with the loading phase, I really over did it on squats last winter, knee pops a ton now, hoping I don't have to get it cleaned out, only been doing deads and wall sits for the past several months

Beta

Awards
  • Established
when MonteRXS hooks it up for real

Thanks so much, man! Y’all are great! First time trying radiate — lookin forward to it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when MonteRXS hooks it up for real

Thanks so much, man! Y’all are great! First time trying radiate — lookin forward to it!
Great Product, you will love it !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like cyber Monday I’ll be grabbing Ghost SD and White Choc Peppermint Bark

How pepperminty is it...peppermint patty, candy cane or Italian ribbon peppermint? Missed your review on that one

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It comes out Cyber Monday. That is why I don't have a review on it. I prob won't get it till like end of next week pending on how long it takes to ship.
Oh ok. Just got used to u getting all the early peaks at stuff, thought I missed the detailed review of it like u always provide. Now I got something to look forward to