In the Mail ....

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't resist... Galaxy Cat shaker cup.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't resist... Galaxy Cat shaker cup.
Gahh! I wanted it so bad!

I just couldn't justify it with the plethora of shakers I already have. But that looks glorious.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171207_125940-1024x1365_crop_305x458.jpg

Black Friday from Nutriverse came in. Can't wait to try Follidrone. Heard great things about Vasomax, haven't tried it yet but cracked opened the raspberry lemonade and if it tastes as good as it smelled then I'll be hooked.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

USP Labs Modern BCAA Berry Burst Review

[video=youtube_share;TR_fIwRmnAI]http://youtu.be/TR_fIwRmnAI[/video]

Taste

Berry Burst – Berry Burst is a mixture of berries that is blended in a heavy strawberry and blueberry-dominating flavor. In the aftertaste I picked up hints of raspberries. Overall if you are a fan of a refreshing fruity beverage this one is going to be a priority on the 13 flavors of Modern BCAA offered. If I could relate this to anything it would be smarties (candy), but with a fruity flavor added to them. The sweetness is dulled due to no artificial colors, but the sweetness is noted when you sip on the flavor.

Mixability

No problems when mixed in various liquid amounts. The bottle suggests 20oz for 2 scoops of cold water, but I found that even upward to 12oz (per scoop) of water did not impact the flavor. I prefer to dilute the beverage a bit. Since this has no artificial colors the flavoring is on the lighter side. But this product settles far easier then those who are loaded with artificial colors and can cause bloating.

Formula

• 15 grams of amino acids per serving!
• 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
• Almost a dozen flavors to choose from.
• 30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
• Stim Free BCAA Formula
• Zero Artificial Colors

Cost

Berry Burst Releases 12-12-2017
The promo for the release is unknown at the moment, but USP Labs is very generous with their samples, T-shirts, shakers. Sign up for the IC (Inner circle) release and USP Labs will have a great offer.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the elite in on Monday but apparently the usps misplaced the rest, even though it was all shipped together, which I just got today. Fantastic value and hook up courtesy of The Solution

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I've been waiting for this.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Boom. New berry burst.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
IMG_8904.jpg

Huge shout out to The Solution for the care package! Customer service at its finest. Unfortunately, not everything he sent is pictured. Bob also hooked me up with some baked goods...but they didn’t last long enough to be pictured. Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, and some AMAZING caramel corn. Thanks brother!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Huge shout out to The Solution for the care package! Customer service at its finest. Unfortunately, not everything he sent is pictured. Bob also hooked me up with some baked goods...but they didn’t last long enough to be pictured. Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, and some AMAZING caramel corn. Thanks brother!
The Chocolate Chip cookies were also 90 calories each too :)

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171211_135154-768x1024.jpg

Got my order for Evomuse Hypernova to try out. Efficient and quick as always thanks dsade

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Recently unemployed.. :(
Anybody wanna send me something so I can post in here?
I’m getting jealous lol

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Interested in your thoughts. I still have one left from last batch.
Will be starting log next Monday; was recommended this product since Brite didn't sit well in my stomach (due to not digesting fat well no gallbladder). As well as intrigued with all that this product offered so figured while it was in stock to stock up. Will keep people posted that's interested

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m getting jealous lol
Company promo section... lots of freebies

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I’m getting jealous lol
That sucks man, not unemployed, but broke AF so I haven't been here either.

The only thing I've gotten in lately

IMG_0171.JPG

Along with the Galaxy Cat Shaker my GF bought me on black friday

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I know man, I might be slow but not that slow! I know OL will do some sweet packaging
True story - a rep from a company approached me in Vegas after looking at RE1GN and ENDUR3 labels and suggested a collabo.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Freezinda Protein Ice Cream Packets

Taste

The Taste is whatever protein powder you mix it with. I mixed mine with chocolate and vanilla to be basic and get a feel for the product. There is no aftertaste or altering of the protein with the mix Freezinda provides. This simply is just a way to help enhance the texture and make protein ice cream with unflavored packets. With this being so versatile you can use any protein powder to your liking, while Casein would be the best option to get more volume.

Mixability

The Steps to make this are easy:
1) Take the Dry and Liquid Freezinda Packet, Your favorite protein powder, and 1 cup of water/milk to your desire
2) Mix the packets with your whey and liquid and mix in a freezer safe bowl.
3) Place in the freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight (until it gets firm) and you can eat it right away.
4) Depending on the protein powder you use it may mix easier or harder (Casein may be thicker so you may have to add more liquid) . A general rule of thumb is 1 cup liquid to 1 scoop whey and 2 freezinda packets.

Formula

Per Serving (18g) = 18g of carbs
FREEZINda is low fat, low sugar, and low calorie. This makes it great for those dieting and want a nice treat. Freezinda is also great for mixing thin protein powders and making them thicker due to the added guar and xanthan gums. FREEZINda uses sugar alcohols (erythritol) — a low-calorie sweetener to help enhance the flavor of the protein powder you use.

Cost

You can grab 5 packets (15 servings) for $15 online. If you do some googling you can also find some coupon codes to make it even cheaper. At $1 a pop this will not break anyone’s bank. If you do not have an ice cream maker, this is a great substitute to make protein ice cream. While you could do the same with yogurt and protein and throw it into the freezer this provides much more volume. If you don’t mind the extra carbs provided in Freezinda and want a thicker/custard like ice cream this is a great product to try out!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to TheSolution for the heads up on some great deals, and a few goodies from his personal stash! Why shop anywhere else! Thanks for looking out Bob!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primeval Labs Mega Pre Review

Taste
Pineapple Mango - - I have had a few mango-flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform has always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is very bold mango flavors out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is pure. The mango flavor congeals well with the purity of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two, but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability
Sometimes pump products that contain ingredients that attract heat and moisture can clump very easy. To my surprise when I mixed up mega pre I had no issues. I used 2 scoops (1 serving) in 14-16oz of water. I prefer to dilute my supplements and I still found the flavor to be strong and refreshing. If you were to use 8-10oz as suggested on the label you should have no problems. I also mix mine the night before when I train early in the AM so that leaves no floaties in my shaker bottle.

Formula

Per Scoop:
5 Calories
1g Carb
3g Citrulline (Pump / Prevent Lactic Acid Build up / Performance)
1.5 Betaine (Performance, Strength, Power)
1g D-Ribose (recovery, performance, increase ATP storage)
1g Glycerol (Pump)
500mg Choline (Nootropic to Aid focus)
150mg L-Norvaline (Aid Pump)
127mg VasoDrive-AP (increase blood flow and pumps)
50mcg Toothed Clubmoss (nootropic to aid focus)

Cost

$49.99 for 40 Scoops, but the intro price is BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free). Therefore you are getting 80 scoops or 40 servings for $50. For just about $1 a serving at the BOGO price this is a very cost effective non-stimulant pre-workout. At the regular price you will get 20 servings for $50, which is a little over $2 a serving. For those who train 4-5x a week that will last you one month, which is a hefty price. If you can find a good discount on this product I would pull the trigger based of the open label and well dosed ingredients it provides.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Labs Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar Review

Taste

Peanut Butter - Upon opening the wrapper it looks like a chocolate-coated protein bar with a peanut butter drizzle, crushed up nuts, a layer of filling and the peanut butter base. The outer shell has mild and dull chocolate flavoring. The chocolate is actually the least dominant flavor in the protein bar. The peanut butter drizzle is hardly noticed because the nuts provide so much saltiness and crunch to the top layer. The peanut butter base is dry and does not provide a strong creamy peanut butter flavor. I was hoping for a stronger and creamier peanut butter flavor, but it never came through the more I ate the bar. The protein bar is surmounted by the nutty flavoring with the crushed up nuts on top, and the chocolate and peanut butter and lost in the mix. Olympus Labs did a great job with the top coating of the bar (Crushed nuts), but I never found a good peanut butter or chocolate flavor .The peanut butter seemed chalky and the chocolate was hard to pick up.

Texture
The protein bars from Olympus labs are large (almost 90g) in weight, and they have a similar texture to a FitCrunch. You are presented with a rich outer coating and a very soft center on the inside. The crushed up nuts on the outside help enhance the crunch in the bar. Even right out of the wrapper the inside resembles a brownie like consistency. For those who like Fit Crunch, Nitro-Tech Crunch, Combat Crunch, or MyBar’s this is very similar to all of those bars in Texture. I personally like these the best because they give you the best of both worlds chewy & crunchy.

Formula
Since this is a beta test the only thing I can comment on is the macros on the wrapper
Calories - 350
Protein – 30g
Carbs –33g
Fat – 16g
Fiber – 2g
Sugar – 4g

What you are presented with is a MRP type protein bar. Again these resemble FtiCrunch in macros with the higher fat and carbohydrate intake. What is nice is a whopping 30g of protein where most bars are falling in the 20g range.

Knowing Olympus labs the formula will be top notch as they are a company who thinks outside the box.

Cost

I do not have any information on pricing for these bars, but if you know OL they have a lot of 50% off sales and great intro sales. I would keep my eye out when these launch to get them at a very affordable price.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primeval Labs Mega Pre Review

Taste
Pineapple Mango - - I have had a few mango-flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform has always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is very bold mango flavors out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is pure. The mango flavor congeals well with the purity of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two, but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability
Sometimes pump products that contain ingredients that attract heat and moisture can clump very easy. To my surprise when I mixed up mega pre I had no issues. I used 2 scoops (1 serving) in 14-16oz of water. I prefer to dilute my supplements and I still found the flavor to be strong and refreshing. If you were to use 8-10oz as suggested on the label you should have no problems. I also mix mine the night before when I train early in the AM so that leaves no floaties in my shaker bottle.

Formula

Per Scoop:
5 Calories
1g Carb
3g Citrulline (Pump / Prevent Lactic Acid Build up / Performance)
1.5 Betaine (Performance, Strength, Power)
1g D-Ribose (recovery, performance, increase ATP storage)
1g Glycerol (Pump)
500mg Choline (Nootropic to Aid focus)
150mg L-Norvaline (Aid Pump)
127mg VasoDrive-AP (increase blood flow and pumps)
50mcg Toothed Clubmoss (nootropic to aid focus)

Cost

$49.99 for 40 Scoops, but the intro price is BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free). Therefore you are getting 80 scoops or 40 servings for $50. For just under $1 a serving at the BOGO price this is a very cost effective non-stimulant pre-workout. At the regular price you will get 20 servings for $50, which is a little over $2 a serving. For those who train 4-5x a week that will last you one month, which is a hefty price. If you can find a good discount on this product I would pull the trigger based of the open label and well dosed ingredients it provides.

This is a nice review on flavor but what about the effects? Did it work at that price ha?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is a nice review on flavor but what about the effects? Did it work at that price ha?
Yup I have used it twice now. Fantastic Pumps
I would put it top 3 in my non-stim pre's
MA Labs MA Pump #1
Stim Free Quake #2
Mega Pre #3

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup I have used it twice now. Fantastic Pumps
I would put it top 3 in my non-stim pre's
MA Labs MA Pump #1
Stim Free Quake #2
Mega Pre #3
Bob. Have u ever tried permaswole. If not let me know and I’ll include a few scoops in something I’m putting together for you

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob. Have u ever tried permaswole. If not let me know and I’ll include a few scoops in something I’m putting together for you
I have been through multiple tubs, I personally did not get a lot out of it, but everyone is different.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been through multiple tubs, not a top tier non-stim pre-workout to me.
K thought I’d ask. I’m kinda surprised you aren’t keen on it though, but that just goes to show that the expression that says individual results will vary is a factual statement.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
K thought I’d ask. I’m kinda surprised you aren’t keen on it though, but that just goes to show that the expression that says individual results will vary is a factual statement.
Its a good product, i tend to work better with nitrates and hydromax/glycerol when it comes to pumps.