Orange-Mango

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice pick ups. I haven't seen any feedback on the NP protein blend yet.
Me either. I'm running low, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I mix 2 scoops with 16 ounces of unsweetened almond milk. Taste actually isn't bad, mixes easy enough. At the price they have it at it's a good buy.

They use the same size container as everyone else's 2 lb, but it is completely full. When I first opened it I thought I misread something, but it is indeed 4 lbs. Just an FYI if you buy some.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little cutting stack.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Some of the ones mentioned I have finished, just don't have scheduled releases. They won't be in June. The flavor I showed in the rowing pic hasn't been guessed. I'm traveling heavily the next month, in AU now and china a week after I get back, so I won't be able to check in too often. Just trust me, it's goooooooood

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the ones mentioned I have finished, just don't have scheduled releases. They won't be in June. The flavor I showed in the rowing pic hasn't been guessed. I'm traveling heavily the next month, in AU now and china a week after I get back, so I won't be able to check in too often. Just trust me, it's goooooooood
Send me a flavor sample and I will confirm.

Its like 2 step verification, so it's, uh, safer. Yeah, that's it...

lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Another amazing hookup from TheSolution

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been waiting for way too long to try blood orange Xtend and I obviously couldn't wait to crack it open. It's probably the crispest and most refreshing flavor of Xtend and as much as I'd love to come out with flowery prose to describe its delectableness, the very common reference to tang is dead on and really done well.

That all said I have now tried every flavor in the Xtend family line and here's my rankings for anyone interested:

1. Watermelon Xtend
2. Blood orange Xtend
3. Mango nectar GO
4. Black cherry Perform
5. Grape Xtend
6&7 Mango Xtend and perform
8. Pineapple Xtend
9$10&11fruit punch Perform and Xtend &GO
12. Strawberry mango Xtend
13. Pink lemonade Xtend
14. crisp apple free
15. Green apple Xtend
16. Tangerine Xtend
17&18 blue raspberry Xtend and GO
19. Lemon lime Xtend
20. Strawberry kiwi Xtend

Actually never tried the strawberry kiwi free.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been waiting for way too long to try blood orange Xtend and I obviously couldn't wait to crack it open. It's probably the crispest and most refreshing flavor of Xtend and as much as I'd love to come out with flowery prose to describe its delectableness, the very common reference to tang is dead on and really done well.

That all said I have now tried every flavor in the Xtend family line and here's my rankings for anyone interested:

1. Watermelon Xtend
2. Blood orange Xtend
3. Mango nectar GO
4. Black cherry Perform
5. Grape Xtend
6&7 Mango Xtend and perform
8. Pineapple Xtend
9$10&11fruit punch Perform and Xtend &GO
12. Strawberry mango Xtend
13. Pink lemonade Xtend
14. crisp apple free
15. Green apple Xtend
16. Tangerine Xtend
17&18 blue raspberry Xtend and GO
19. Lemon lime Xtend
20. Strawberry kiwi Xtend

Actually never tried the strawberry kiwi free.
Nice list, bro. I'm not big on watermelon anything, but I know it always gets solid feedback in the Xtend like. So I'll def get around to trying the blood orange at some point.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am really enjoying the Mango Perform. IMO it's the best tasting out of the Perform line. Thank you again The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am really enjoying the Mango Perform. IMO it's the best tasting out of the Perform line. Thank you again The Solution
Never a problem. I always take care of our supporters as you see in here, favor for a favor thats how we do business!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mango is definitely the top Perform flavor. Black Cherry and Fruit Punch are kind of a toss up for me. They're all good, but Mango is the front-runner for me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The mango is perfect. Love to sip on it intra. Not too sweet not to strong, just tasty.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mail 03192017.JPG

Got this on an insider deal, The Blueberry Flavor and Smell is on point, only problem the Protein is a little Gritty and settles to the bottom after sitting, but the taste is awesome, Perfect in oats or cottage cheese !!! Love the shorts, however I should have got the Med.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to give a big thanks for The Solution for sending this package my way. I was expecting sample packets, not a tub of Perform and definitely not a tub of Quake. I will be using Perform later this week. I have had a sample of the black cherry. It is extremely good and that is coming from a non cherry fan. I love mango, so I cannot wait to try it. I absolutely love the over sized shaker.

Additionally, I will try a single scoop of Quake in two weeks and 2 scoops in 4-5 weeks; I have a set routine with my caffeine intake. I will put the reviews in here, my lifting log and on the pages, for those interested.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to give a big thanks for The Solution for sending this package my way. I was expecting sample packets, not a tub of Perform and definitely not a tub of Quake. I will be using Perform later this week. I have had a sample of the black cherry. It is extremely good and that is coming from a non cherry fan. I love mango, so I cannot wait to try it. I absolutely love the over sized shaker.

Additionally, I will try a single scoop of Quake in two weeks and 2 scoops in 4-5 weeks; I have a set routine with my caffeine intake. I will put the reviews in here, my lifting log and on the pages, for those interested.

You know how we do brother. You asked about trying Xtend perform. I figured a tub of quake and a 45oz shaker don't hurt as an extra gift :)
Enjoy man.. Let me know how you like all the products since you were skeptical on using them.
Hopefully you too will become another believer

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Nice!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Another great day thanks to the mailman!
IMG_1490057311.590175.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
max.jpg

Classic Pre workout clumps and all. :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to The Solution for sending me a small Scivation Care Package. Good lookin out ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did not get this in the mail, I walked into the three letter store. 2 1/2 lbs of protein for $12, Nut N Butter $3, I love a deal

GNC.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks to The Solution for sending me a small Scivation Care Package. Good lookin out ;)

Absolutely buddy.... Can't wait to hear what ya have to say about that Xtend Perform & Flex Combo! Has been treating everyone right !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely buddy.... Can't wait to hear what ya have to say about that Xtend Perform & Flex Combo! Has been treating everyone right !!
Yes It Has !!