In the Mail ....

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the NP Support big man.. NutraPlanet15 has been cranking out some awesome deals.
Next time toss "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section well hook it up!!!
Always have just forgot to put the samples in. Got like 4 quake samples and 4 xtend samples. Always keep samples somewhere separate so forgot to include them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always have just forgot to put the samples in. Got like 4 quake samples and 4 xtend samples. Always keep samples somewhere separate so forgot to include them.
Good man. let me know how you like Quake when you get to it buddy!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will do have loved Flexatril and Xtend perform so I have high hopes. Think I'm on bottle 3 or 4 of Xtend perform and 4 or 5 of flexatril.
Your not the first, nor the last to say that! Rocket3015 and Studhorse are hooked on them too!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epidrone.JPG

Got this yesterday, I guess I am ready to start my next log !!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Just got some Scivation goodness earlier this afternoon!

Thanks to The Solution for the Scivation goodies!

EDIT: For some reason I cannot attach/upload any pictures. Only will let me insert a picture from a URL. I will post it when this starts working again. Anyone else having this problem? I am logged on to AM via my PC, so no "app" (android/IOS) issues.

2017-03-25 17.09.34.jpg

EDIT2: Ok, I got it. Had to set it as an inline attachment, that worked. Odd though, I never had to jump through those hoops before.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got some Scivation goodness earlier this afternoon!

Thanks to The Solution for the Scivation goodies!

EDIT: For some reason I cannot attach/upload any pictures. Only will let me insert a picture from a URL. I will post it when this starts working again. Anyone else having this problem? I am logged on to AM via my PC, so no "app" (android/IOS) issues.

View attachment 146685

EDIT2: Ok, I got it. Had to set it as an inline attachment, that worked. Odd though, I never had to jump through those hoops before.
You are more then welcome dude!
Let me know how you enjoy all the products. I know you have been on the fence on trying them out. But after you have followed Rocket3015 and Studhorse and their great runs of both products you are going to be extremely satisfied.

Hopefully I can turn you into a believer!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how you enjoy all the products. I know you have been on the fence on trying them out. But after you have followed Rocket3015 and Studhorse and their great runs of both products you are going to be extremely satisfied.

Thanks, I am very much looking forward to trying them all out!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am a Believer!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got this today, I won it on Facebook, I have never tried anything from Blackstone Labs

Dust V2.JPG

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I can play along at home with our sponsored logs we have going. My sales team is going to be locked in at work!!

20170328_173505.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Review will be up in a few days

Love being able to order singles!
6 Free bars if you buy a box of these off NutraPlanet too. NutraPlanet15

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pick up from strong ;)
IMG_1490909155.040589.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Syntha is some of the best tasting protein. Never tried the edge.
Almost grabbed some chocolate cake
Batter tonight but I just finished a five pound tub of chocolate.. NEEDED a different flavor is an understatement lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Almost grabbed some chocolate cake
Batter tonight but I just finished a five pound tub of chocolate.. NEEDED a different flavor is an understatement lol
i have a 5lb tub of Dymatize Chocolate Cake Batter I have not opened yet. Have not found many reviews on it. Kind of hesitant to do so. Never been too fond of dymatize and their flavoring. Let alone the amount of times they have been found guilty of protein spiking.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a 5lb tub of Dymatize Chocolate Cake Batter I have not opened yet. Have not found many reviews on it. Kind of hesitant to do so. Never been too fond of dymatize and their flavoring. Let alone the amount of times they have been found guilty of protein spiking.
Yeah I would be hesitant on that flavor. Can be an easy miss. The only chocolate I liked was Modern Protein. That was delicious

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I would be hesitant on that flavor. Can be an easy miss. The only chocolate I liked was Modern Protein. That was delicious
USP Is good
Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate Cake = Fantastic
Cellucor Molten Chocolate = Dark Chocolate lovers
XF 2.0 Triple Chocolate = GOAT
Beverly Rocky Road is up there too..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gyms just got those fitjoy bars in, have you had chance to try it yet?
I've tried all the flavors. While none of them are bad by any means, CCCD is amazing and CPB is really good as well.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried all the flavors. While none of them are bad by any means, CCCD is amazing and CPB is really good as well.
I'll pick one up then, I actually Instagramed them just to see what the bars look like, what is that on the top of the cookies and cream? Looks like really dark chocolate or something

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll pick one up then, I actually Instagramed them just to see what the bars look like, what is that on the top of the cookies and cream? Looks like really dark chocolate or something
Cookies & cream? I didn't know they had that flavor. As far as I know there's only 5 flavors. If ur talking about CCCD then yes it's more of a dark chocolate which I enjoy

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cookies & cream? I didn't know they had that flavor. As far as I know there's only 5 flavors. If ur talking about CCCD then yes it's more of a dark chocolate which I enjoy
This is what I mean, and yes cookies and cream flavour
IMG_1491144897.432018.jpg