Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's me know what your thoughts are on the Quake. Mine should be here in a couple days.

Same size and flavor! Twinsies!
Let me know what you think of it? also the Kraken when you get it.

I was going to pick some up on the deal as well but I have enough pre to kill someone at the moment. Down to 3 days a week HST don't go through the Pre very fast. plus I don't build up much of an immunity.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's me know what your thoughts are on the Quake. Mine should be here in a couple days.

Same size and flavor! Twinsies!
I have enough pre's to kick an elephant's ass, and loving it, they have some great ingredients that lend themselves to sustained energy. Chaos & Pain; MST; PES; USPLabs; VEIN Nutrition, and others! but this isn't really a pre as far as I am concerned. It's a pre-light that is better as a stimmed intra. 175mg of Caffeine will act fast, but not sustain.

I've reviewed it in the proper section.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
350mg of caffeine is not considered high stim?
May god bless your adrenal glands sir

While flavor is an aspect of a pre-workout, that is the least important factor. People buy pre-workouts for a reason. To get energy, focus, pump, and improve their performance and endurance for training. Anyone can add flavoring, that costs pennies. Putting products in legit doses costs far more and takes some time and effort.

What really matters and what companies want to see what a pre-workout is reviewed is the outlook on your training energy --> Smooth? Long lasting? Steady? Jittery? The Theanine should of aided the long lasting/streaming effect
pump ---> how well do you respond to nitrates and what did you notice?
Performance ---> Peak02 (which you did note so thank you)
One thing people may note is the Capros and increased sweating/body temp rising as they train.

If you want flavoring. 1Fast400 has claimed a new flavor of xtend is on the way that may trump them all. Keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you for your time and effort.
Didn't anyone ever tell u teasers just ain't right man. Now all I'm going to think of is what that next flavor will be

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange-Banana

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All you have to do is email me and I can make this work bud.

You know how I roll. Shocked you have yet to try it. After I get home from Columbus this weekend I can put together a package for you in exchange for a review

On the house
PM incoming. I have had a few samples before and was impressed that my endurance seemed to be improve when training fasted. And the black cherry was on point.

Edit - Tangerine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think any flavor will top the original watermelon extend, damned good stuff!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start Guessing

Out of all the team scivation athletes and members who have guessed Mike has said nobody came close. And we came up with over 2 dozen guesses lol
Pineapple colada

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We already have Mango in both xtend and xtend perfrom and xtend go :)
no to the other 2.
Again you guys won't come anywhere close.
all I know is that 7-8 years ago I was in a vitamin shoppe and they had extend on sale...I bought a watermelon-to this day still one of the best tasting supps I've tried!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
all I know is that 7-8 years ago I was in a vitamin shoppe and they had extend on sale...I bought a watermelon-to this day still one of the best tasting supps I've tried!!!
What is Extend?????

i guess the name of the product changed from 7-8 years ago :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can guess all you want, your no where close lol
All of these have been guessed in a small group
Hmm... is it a very uncommon/strange flavor?

Cheesecake?

Cantaloupe?

Apricot?

Bavarian Cream?

Cream Soda?

Eggnog?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is Extend?????

i guess the name of the product changed from 7-8 years ago :)
lol...sorry bout that. hopefully the flavors haven't changed and are as good as back then....has the watermelon flavoring changed?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The very old xtend had a large portion of sweetener removed. That is possibly why it was praised as the best tasting watermelon ever and jolly rancher like!
We then added the electrolyte blend as it moved into the older label. The reason? to make it a better performance/endurnace product.

ok....that old watermelon flavor was so good even my wife liked it, and she usually hates the taste of supplement drinks of all kind.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nobody is close on that flavor I showed. I'm trying to rush it to production, but rushed for us is slow (damn QC/QA). June release.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nobody is close on that flavor I showed. I'm trying to rush it to production, but rushed for us is slow (damn QC/QA). June release.
Is this for the regular xtend or the Perform?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
You will see a new xtend perform, xtend, and xtend go flavor coming out in the future.
Just placed an order for two tubs of Xtend Perform FP and Mango since it's on sale at my local online store here. I'm not as lucky as some bros here who get lots of samples so I have to buy a tub to try the flavor. Excited to try FP.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tequila sunrise

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Quake 10.0 is legit. Was never able to try the OG, but liking this one for sure.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quake 10.0 is legit. Was never able to try the OG, but liking this one for sure.
Any chance you could post up a review of your experience?
Especially what you notice on Pump, Energy, and Performance in the gym?
Even if you just hit each aspect with 1-2 sentences that would be awesome. Thanks for your honesty!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just picked up these. Going to finish my ABE run before starting FD2, I have a little over a week left. Adding the Letrone tomorrow though. Very excited about the next 2 months now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
canibal riot justhere4comm review.jpg

permaswole justhere4comm review.jpg

Alpha1agreda My down and dirty review. Thank you for the chance to try these great offerings from Chaos & Pain!​

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Graphic's

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
coconut macaroon - For The Win !!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bob, you telling us no one will be able to guess it will only make us continue guessing even more lol.

Best to just not respond unless you want this to turn into "The Official Guess the New Xtend Flavor Contest Thread!"

?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob, you telling us no one will be able to guess it will only make us continue guessing even more lol.

Best to just not respond unless you want this to turn into "The Official Guess the New Xtend Flavor Contest Thread!"

?
Let me requote Mike
You don't have to guess. Just stating the flavor is so unique that is will be pretty hard to pinpoint.

^^^ We could guess till June, but I bet nobody will get it.
Like I stated he posted in a group on social media, and there was a long ass list of 20+ Comments and nobody came close.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20+ comments, psssshhhhh -- amateurs.

We can get dude from the USP thread to guess that many within the hour!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
20+ comments, psssshhhhh -- amateurs.

We can get dude from the USP thread to guess that many within the hour!
Is it the one I am thinking of?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
when will the new flavor be revealed?
Read the post above . I quoted Mike stating when it will release and that is most likely when the flavor will be announced

Mike stated June if things go as planned and going through proper QC and stability testing