The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look what I got yesterday in the mail! so far loving the Flexatril, Cant wait to try the Maple Glazed Donut Protein bars. "I love donuts" but try not to eat them. Shout out to The Solution
View attachment 145450
Appreciate the support I know Rocket3015 got them too and from a good place at a killer price

I am sending you some more goods next week :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just showed up from a promo I won! Can't wait to crack this bad boy open!
IMG_0233.JPG

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got to get some of this! Need to cut some fat to try to keep up with FireTitan.
Let us know when you do, you will not be disappointed! Mention your name in the orders so we can throw a few extra samples in there for you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know when you do, you will not be disappointed! Mention your name in the orders so we can throw a few extra samples in there for you!
Just ordered! Order #4429
Looking forward to it!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best way to take it? I workout around 6:00pm and try to get to bed by 10:30 - 11:00pm
I;m Guessing first thing when I wake up? All I eat for breakfast is 4 egg whites and 3 eggs.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to it. never taken a Thermogenic before.
Wow well you are in for a treat then! Might as well start with the best your first time ;-)

Start with 1/2 a scoop first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to access your tolerance, most only need 1/2-3/4 of a scoop to feel all the effects from it and they last a good portion of the day without a crash. See how long it lasts you once you find the dose that works best for you and then you'll know how long before your workout you should take it so that you can still get to bed on time. This is some potent stuff so don't be like some and go full scoop the first time, we call that going FULL RADIATE. Never go FULL RADIATE the first time! Haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow well you are in for a treat then! Might as well start with the best your first time ;-)

Start with 1/2 a scoop first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to access your tolerance, most only need 1/2-3/4 of a scoop to feel all the effects from it and they last a good portion of the day without a crash. See how long it lasts you once you find the dose that works best for you and then you'll know how long before your workout you should take it so that you can still get to bed on time. This is some potent stuff so don't be like some and go full scoop the first time, we call that going FULL RADIATE. Never go FULL RADIATE the first time! Haha
lol, thanks. sounds good maybe I can cut back my coffee some as well.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to try some radiate now =[

Be great to stack with my non stims for when i need a kick/cut too

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try some radiate now =[

Be great to stack with my non stims for when i need a kick/cut too
Order it bro!!! Shyt is LEGIT!! And no..I am NOT a rep...just a new customer for life with a deep belief in the product!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order it bro!!! Shyt is LEGIT!! And no..I am NOT a rep...just a new customer for life with a deep belief in the product!
That is why I bought some. if FireTitan gives it the seal of approval enough said!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love it for AM Fasted Cardio !!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to The Solution for hooking me up. I can't wait to give the Xtend a go!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just got two packages in today.

The t-2 was from a crazy v-day sale where both bottles and shipping came to only 17$.

The OL stuff was part 1 of what I ordered from them at 1/2 price. Killer deals all around.

lol I'm so broke but still found a way. U just have to when deals like these come around

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This shaker is seriously like the best shaker I have ever seen. The 45oz is ridiculous!!! Can't wait to put it to use.
It's fantastic. Ever since bob sent me one a while back haven't looked back and loving it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This shaker is seriously like the best shaker I have ever seen. The 45oz is ridiculous!!! Can't wait to put it to use.
Does Chef Bob ever let people down with surprises???
Can't wait to hear your honesty and see your written review.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just got two packages in today.

The t-2 was from a crazy v-day sale where both bottles and shipping came to only 17$.

The OL stuff was part 1 of what I ordered from them at 1/2 price. Killer deals all around.

lol I'm so broke but still found a way. U just have to when deals like these come around
I feel ya. I'm a rep and I still had like 3 orders. Lol. Can't wait for them to get here. Nice pickups btw.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is why I bought some. if FireTitan gives it the seal of approval enough said!
His seal of approval is worth its weight in gold

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ger D E2 X.JPG

Chuck Diesel You are The Man !!

Thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shirt looking real nice
I have every color of those shirts. One of the most comfortable shirts I have. Plus they help my manlet arms look big.
Which I will take! Even though I wear a sweatshirt every time I workout. regardless if it is winter or summer out.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have every color of those shirts. One of the most comfortable shirts I have. Plus they help my manlet arms look big.
Which I will take! Even though I wear a sweatshirt every time I workout. regardless if it is winter or summer out.
I love when shirts have that soft feel but still hug your arms just right

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meso.JPG

Got this yesterday My first dose will be for some afternoon cardio !!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 145495

Got this yesterday My first dose will be for some afternoon cardio !!!
Just my opinion, but don't waste the Meso on cardio. You'll love it but that leg day at the end of the month where u wished u had just one more scoop you'll know why I don't use it on cardio days

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Indeed these shirts are the best ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh holy gut melter!!! Thanks to some samples of RXS Supplements "Radiate" I received from MonteCedillo and TheMyth...I just had to get my own jar!! Holy shyt!! A thermogenic powder that tastes like Heaven Sent Orange Kick @ss and makes you smell colors....And I just received it today!!! Cant wait to see what kind of shredding I can manage with this running through my veins over the next month!! Get you some guys...stuff is LEGIT!!! Ill also be logging it in the weight loss section so feel free to tag along!!
Definitely looks pretty good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stash 17.JPG

One of my AM Brothers needed some quick cash, so I bought his stash, No sure why I don't really need any of it. But I helped a brother out. If anyone needs anything net me know.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 145553

One of my AM Brothers needed some quick cash, so I bought his stash, No sure why I don't really need any of it. But I helped a brother out. If anyone needs anything net me know.
You should definitely eat those nutrotech cinnamon bars they are damn good imo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I might be interested in some of that, can you pm me a list rocket?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer