• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This bar took me by surprise....

ProSupps MyBar Iced Cinnamon Crunch Review

Taste

Iced Cinnamon Crunch – For my first experience with MyBar I was very surprised. The cinnamon flavor is very pure and almost resembles and cinnamon dough. Think about biting into a cinnamon roll and getting the cinnamon glaze with a buttery aftertaste. While this is not as pure as a baked good, they do a good job of replicating it in a protein bar. The coating on the bar provides the icing like a cinnamon roll just not as sweet but packs a punch. Due to how soft the inside is (think brownie like consistency) the bar doesn't break with the firm outside nor is the soft inside too soft where it like playdough. I hope the other flavors are this good.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Another great mail day!
IMG_1486590528.353880.jpg

Excited to try the juicy watermelon. I've been using the very cherry lime for like 6 months lol

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established

So I just figured out how to successfully post pics... got these the other weekend. Stopped in this store just to browse while walking around the outlet mall the other weekend. While taking a glance at the clearance table, guy working says "Yeah I have some off brand protein on clearance back here too if you'd like to take a look" so I said sure just to see what it was... dude pulls out Muscle Elements The T.R.U.T.H. 2.3lb bags and says it's 2 for $17. I asked how many he had, he responded "6" and I told him I'd take them all.

I explained that it wasn't in fact "off brand" and that it was quality stuff, he laughed and said "oh well, the owner is a bodybuilder and should've known better before he marked it down so much"

Also tried bang and ON cake bites for the first time. I highly approve of them all.

Incredibly happy with my bargain hunting :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
mesomorph and finish line looks like a great day to kill the weights and recover

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another great mail day!
View attachment 145061
Excited to try the juicy watermelon. I've been using the very cherry lime for like 6 months lol
That is one good looking mailing. Mesomorph is my fav pre and finish Line is great. Used very cherry lime and rainbow sherbet-gonna have to let us know how the Melon tastes

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So I just figured out how to successfully post pics... got these the other weekend. Stopped in this store just to browse while walking around the outlet mall the other weekend. While taking a glance at the clearance table, guy working says "Yeah I have some off brand protein on clearance back here too if you'd like to take a look" so I said sure just to see what it was... dude pulls out Muscle Elements The T.R.U.T.H. 2.3lb bags and says it's 2 for $17. I asked how many he had, he responded "6" and I told him I'd take them all.

I explained that it wasn't in fact "off brand" and that it was quality stuff, he laughed and said "oh well, the owner is a bodybuilder and should've known better before he marked it down so much"

Also tried bang and ON cake bites for the first time. I highly approve of them all.

Incredibly happy with my bargain hunting :)
Great get brother. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

That is one good looking mailing. Mesomorph is my fav pre and finish Line is great. Used very cherry lime and rainbow sherbet-gonna have to let us know how the Melon tastes
I keep Finish Line on hand at all times

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is for my wife, she has high blood pressure and uses it instead of medication. It is heredity in her family!

30 years ago I did take it, just to get itchy skin.............
my wife takes Flush Free Niacin.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse You will love it !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man the flexatril is solely responsible for me being able to get depth on squats. My knees have sucked forever and been using flex for 2 months now and almost since right after the loading phase. No joint pain. U will love it. And perform is just the bomb

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man the flexatril is solely responsible for me being able to get depth on squats. My knees have sucked forever and been using flex for 2 months now and almost since right after the loading phase. No joint pain. U will love it. And perform is just the bomb
Hope so! All I have heard is great things about it. I have taken quite of few Joint supplements over the years with very little improvement if any.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope so! All I have heard is great things about it. I have taken quite of few Joint supplements over the years with very little improvement if any.
I hope it works for you too. All I can say is it's been a miracle for me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1486769819.679937.jpg

S/o to pyrobatt and CNPWayne for the package!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout to be John Meadows in a cool minute

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout to be John Meadows in a cool minute
Have heard some good feedback on both of these products so far. Enjoy brother and let us all know what you think.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ProSupps MyBar Peanut Butter Crunch Review

Need more "Crunch" to be labeled PB Crunch. But still a good bar. If you love PB pick them up.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two deliveries at the same day, like Christmas only better!

If you know anything about me I love PEScience products. Ergonine, Alphamine and High Volume are staples for me. 2 scoops High Volume and 1 Scoop Alphamine is my PWO for all workouts except legs where I run 2 scoops Prolific. Wanted to try VasoMax to compare it to High Volume.

When I saw the Protein Brownies I had to get some of those as well. Also got a sample of Hydrazine which is supposed to be potent. I'll give it a whirl even though I'm not much of a stim person.

Restocked my Soy Granules and found Peak02 in the same store and I've been wanting to try it. Is it still 1 serving before and one during exercise that is recommended?

Also found they had extremely cheap KSM-66 and I haven't taken that since i ran Erase Pro+ last year. I'm thinking 300mg am and 300mg pm.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Restocked my Soy Granules and found Peak02 in the same store and I've been wanting to try it. Is it still 1 serving before and one during exercise that is recommended?

Also found they had extremely cheap KSM-66 and I haven't taken that since i ran Erase Pro+ last year. I'm thinking 300mg am and 300mg pm.
4g total Peak02, so yes 1 pre and 1 intra is fine for dosing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you know anything about me I love PEScience products. Ergonine, Alphamine and High Volume are staples for me. 2 scoops High Volume and 1 Scoop Alphamine is my PWO for all workouts except legs where I run 2 scoops Prolific. Wanted to try VasoMax to compare it to High Volume.

When I saw the Protein Brownies I had to get some of those as well. Also got a sample of Hydrazine which is supposed to be potent. I'll give it a whirl even though I'm not much of a stim person.

Have you ever used og detonate? That hydrazine sample is very similar. Nice pick ups.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
On Peak it doesn't matter when you take it, as long as you take it.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used og detonate? That hydrazine sample is very similar. Nice pick ups.
I was taking Peak @ 1 pre and 1 post as the label indicates but like 1Fast400 said, as long as you're reaching 4g/day it shouldn't really matter

Zariph

Awards
I see a lot of xtend samples in these posts...anywhere to get these?;)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4g total Peak02, so yes 1 pre and 1 intra is fine for dosing.
Awesome thanks.

Ah yeah, I seem to remember that being quite potent.

On Peak it doesn't matter when you take it, as long as you take it.
I was taking Peak @ 1 pre and 1 post as the label indicates but like 1Fast400 said, as long as you're reaching 4g/day it shouldn't really matter
Got it, thanks guys!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Got these goodies today. Thanks to @ the Solution and @ 1Fast400.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got these goodies today. Thanks to @ the Solution and @ 1Fast400.
More then welcome buddy!!! Put em to good use :)
I also have a small goody box i am compiling at my house for yourself for all of your continued support
Anytime you need me to add anything shoot me an email!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Solid order right there!! Looks like you're stocked for the foreseeable future.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Let me know how the magic chocolate is looks pretty good

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look what I got yesterday in the mail! so far loving the Flexatril, Cant wait to try the Maple Glazed Donut Protein bars. "I love donuts" but try not to eat them. Shout out to The Solution
Donut.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought the Bars were very good!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh holy gut melter!!! Thanks to some samples of RXS Supplements "Radiate" I received from MonteCedillo and TheMyth...I just had to get my own jar!! Holy shyt!! A thermogenic powder that tastes like Heaven Sent Orange Kick @ss and makes you smell colors....And I just received it today!!! Cant wait to see what kind of shredding I can manage with this running through my veins over the next month!! Get you some guys...stuff is LEGIT!!! Ill also be logging it in the weight loss section so feel free to tag along!!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh holy gut melter!!! Thanks to some samples of RXS Supplements "Radiate" I received from MonteCedillo and TheMyth...I just had to get my own jar!! Holy shyt!! A thermogenic powder that tastes like Heaven Sent Orange Kick @ss and makes you smell colors....And I just received it today!!! Cant wait to see what kind of shredding I can manage with this running through my veins over the next month!! Get you some guys...stuff is LEGIT!!! Ill also be logging it in the weight loss section so feel free to tag along!!
BOOM! Looking forward to seeing continued progress!