In the Mail ....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously anyone even considering peako2 or Perform just do it. There is really no words to describe the unreal recovery time u get from using it. U can still lift heavy with 30 seconds rest between sets and be ready to go again. U can plow through intense long workouts and recover very well to go at it again the next day. The flavors r very very good too and I just no I'll never run a cut or s high paced workout again without one of these products working for me. Scivation and primaforce nailed this out of the park

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation Xtend Tangerine

Taste

Tangerine - Tangerine is almost identical to drinking an orange Hi-C. While the flavoring is improved from the original orange on the Xtend line its amazing how this is different from blood orange. When people think of Tangerine they think of a sweet orange. This flavor is very refreshing. While blood orange offers a tang like flavor this has a rich bold orange flavor that you get from the kids boxed drink. Scivation did a good job on providing great variety even with 2 orange flavors on the line to give a different consumer what they may enjoy. Want a sweeter tasting orange? Rock the Blood orange. If you want a bolder or more refreshing orang look towards Tangerine. Both are phenominal and both are much better then the original orange.

Mixability

With any Scivation product you will find almost no issues. Xtend is known to mix easy and taste great. Just like with any xtend flavor I have used once it hits your shaker, and a few shakes later you are good to go. Hell I can even mix this with a spoon and have no problems. The powder is so fine it mixes easy into any cocktail or beverage honestly.

Formula

7g of BCAA’s Per Serving
Small Additions of Glutamine and Citruline
Electrolytes

This is one of the most known BCAA Formula’s on the market that gives you above 5g of BCAA per serving. A very well dosed and adequate intra-workout/peri-workout beverage to sip on. Especially for those who train in a fasted state or want a nice dose of Leucine between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart for MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis)

Overall & Cost

Scivation Xtend is known to be one of the best BCAA’s over the last decade. Not only is it one of the best tasting, it comes in a flavor for everyone. It has been a staple of mine for almost a decade now ever since I started training for High School football and all throughout college. Not only is it affordable you can always find it on sale on any website you purchase your supplements for. You can easily get tubs for around 20$ for 30 servings or even the 90’s for around 40-50$ depending on where you shop. I have seen some crazy deals around the holidays (black Friday) where they were given away free in bundle packs with protein and pre-workouts. Always keep your eye out for great deals on a BCAA that has won numerous awards over the years.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seriously anyone even considering peako2 or Perform just do it. There is really no words to describe the unreal recovery time u get from using it. U can still lift heavy with 30 seconds rest between sets and be ready to go again. U can plow through intense long workouts and recover very well to go at it again the next day. The flavors r very very good too and I just no I'll never run a cut or s high paced workout again without one of these products working for me. Scivation and primaforce nailed this out of the park
Won't be the first, and will not be the last to state this.
Appreciate the kind words buddy!!! Glad I could turn you into a believer after sending you some. 1Fast400 appreciates the honest feedback.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Solution I've been giving those samples out like crazy. Been hearing a lot of good feedback too. I gave out a few today to some guys who I think will really like it. Looking forward to what they say. Thanks for the stuff. Already getting low.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can buy it in bulk from Primaforce bud (Peak02)

2 new xtend flavors are already out
Blood Orange & Strawberry mango which are available at NP
Yea but Norwegian customs are pain in the a$$. It need to be sent different way than companies usualy use

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I agree, truly a GREAT Product !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution I've been giving those samples out like crazy. Been hearing a lot of good feedback too. I gave out a few today to some guys who I think will really like it. Looking forward to what they say. Thanks for the stuff. Already getting low.
Lets try and work out a deal. Ill send you some tubs since you are being so generous and giving out everything I sent you ;)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate the support guys. There are more studies coming for Peak02. They've been submitted at this point. With dosing from 1g, 2g and up to 12g a day. This will make 4 studies on the ingredient showing its effectiveness. I love the stuff and swear by it. I do love the fact I'm not as winded running my dog at night lol
I just found out that the site i order my Fearn Soy Granules also carries Peak 02 so i will definitely get some the next time i put an order in.

Before moving to Sweden last year i ran a Norwegian webshop for 10 years that carried both Primaforce and Scivation that we imported directly from you guys. Sesamine and Lean Green was our top sellers back then. Always enjoyed your products so will be interesting to give this a try.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks to TheSolution for letting me get s crack at these new flavors of Xtend.

Also had the strawberry mango and it's awesome. Just like a lot have stated, a ripe vibrant tasting mango with a subtle yet ever apparent swirling taste of strawberry. Together it's delicious. Not going to review mixability or any other facets bc we all should know by now that all Xtend brands mix perfectly and do exactly what they're supposed to. Can't wait til I give the tangerine a run tomorrow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thanks to TheSolution for letting me get s crack at these new flavors of Xtend.

Also had the strawberry mango and it's awesome. Just like a lot have stated, a ripe vibrant tasting mango with a subtle yet ever apparent swirling taste of strawberry. Together it's delicious. Not going to review mixability or any other facets bc we all should know by now that all Xtend brands mix perfectly and do exactly what they're supposed to. Can't wait til I give the tangerine a run tomorrow.
Can't wait to hear what you say on the Tangerine! Since that is a special exclusive right now. You are one of the first to give it a crack man.
Enjoy!!!! And I appreciate your continued support . 1Fast400 would agree.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't wait to hear what you say on the Tangerine! Since that is a special exclusive right now. You are one of the first to give it a crack man.
Thanks and I appreciate what you do and the support Scivation gives to Many ppl on this board and others. I'll shoot a quick taste write up when I have it tomorrow.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is 1 hell of a hookup!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now that is 1 hell of a hookup!!
I try to take care of the AM Community.. Especially those who continue to support the company.
The people at the post office know me by heart now. Never have to say a word when I go in.

Priority shipping.. here is your tracking.. done deal haha.

Tangerine, hmmm

Another flavor dropping soon
Then the pre-workout will be out early march!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I try to take care of the AM Community.. Especially those who continue to support the company.
The people at the post office know me by heart now. Never have to say a word when I go in.

Priority shipping.. here is your tracking.. done deal haha.

Preworkout has my attention. I'll be watching

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some of the doses and ingredients will be right up your alley.
Regardless if you want the stimmed or non-stim.
I'm counting on it. I trust in Scivation to not let me down

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the pre but not so much on another flavor of Xtend. I realize I can't keep up with your new flavor release anymore so I'm happy with my Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango purchase recently which have yet to arrive lol. Wish I was living in the States where I could swap the new flavors around with some of the bros here or have the opportunity to try the samples before purchasing. I have enough aminos now to last me till next year lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the pre but not so much on another flavor of Xtend. I realize I can't keep up with your new flavor release anymore so I'm happy with my Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango purchase recently which have yet to arrive lol. Wish I was living in the States where I could swap the new flavors around with some of the bros here or have the opportunity to try the samples before purchasing. I have enough aminos now to last me till next year lol

Good thing the shelf life is longer then 1 year. Which means you have more room to stock up and taste the rainbow.
More flavors of perform coming this year as well.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The non-stim is straight and to the point.
About 8 ingredients in legit doses. I think you will be very pleased.
L citrulline? Nitrosigine? Caffeine? LOL

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say I'm like 4 workouts in with Xtend Perform and I dig it! Will be keeping my eye out for the preworkout in both varieties.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
L citrulline? Nitrosigine? Caffeine? LOL
I would hope there would be NO Caffeine in the NON-Stim!
Citrulline is a good guess tho ;)

I gotta say I'm like 4 workouts in with Xtend Perform and I dig it! Will be keeping my eye out for the preworkout in both varieties.
Excellent man, keep us up to date on your progress. Any chance you are going to log or review the product? Would love to hear your input

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Am I not allowed to post pictures until a certain amount of posts? I hit an absolute gold mine this weekend and words just won't do justice for what I found and how much I got it for...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Most of the new flavor expansions will happen in Perform and Go. We do have 1 more coming for Xtend. I finished another flavor today, but will fit under GO and possibly perform.

Pre workout, we'll release the formula in 2-3 weeks. Just need to make sure production goes smooth before announcing everything. It doesn't have Nitrosigene in it. We played with samples at 1500mg, but just wasn't for us. Metal content was high as well.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I not allowed to post pictures until a certain amount of posts? I hit an absolute gold mine this weekend and words just won't do justice for what I found and how much I got it for...
From the app yeah u need to hit post count but from website u can post or at least I was able to before I got enough posts

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the new flavor expansions will happen in Perform and Go. We do have 1 more coming for Xtend. I finished another flavor today, but will fit under GO and possibly perform.

Pre workout, we'll release the formula in 2-3 weeks. Just need to make sure production goes smooth before announcing everything. It doesn't have Nitrosigene in it. We played with samples at 1500mg, but just wasn't for us. Metal content was high as well.
Tried Nitrosigine at 3g and I cant say it was that good.
I hope your new PWO has Nitrates

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't tell you guys how bad I want to try the new scivation pre workout. I just know it's going to be great based on all the other products they make. Lol which I've tried them all. Except fir blood orange Xtend but that'll b soon.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok. Tried the tangerine today and it did not disappoint. Bob was spot on in the comparison to the old hi-c juice boxes. Or perhaps I had that in my head before trying. Either way that's a perfect comparison to the taste. Another neat thing is how this hit me. I sip it and I get the flavor but it's subtle and quiet but then seconds later this amazing aftertaste type flavor sparkles brilliantly. This delayed flavor effect was really fun, as far as having a bcaa can be fun goes, but really enjoyed it and will be trying this out in the big Perform blender bottle pretty soon, will be interesting to see how the flavor is altered due to the extra water. Obviously it won't be as pronounced but that does t mean negative. Fir example grape is one of my favorite but I prefer it with a lot of water as the taste is toned down and preferable to me that way. Thanks again fir letting me try these out.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for keeping us updated. Can't wait to see the profile of both versions

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok. Tried the tangerine today and it did not disappoint. Bob was spot on in the comparison to the old hi-c juice boxes. Or perhaps I had that in my head before trying. Either way that's a perfect comparison to the taste. Another neat thing is how this hit me. I sip it and I get the flavor but it's subtle and quiet but then seconds later this amazing aftertaste type flavor sparkles brilliantly. This delayed flavor effect was really fun, as far as having a bcaa can be fun goes, but really enjoyed it and will be trying this out in the big Perform blender bottle pretty soon, will be interesting to see how the flavor is altered due to the extra water. Obviously it won't be as pronounced but that does t mean negative. Fir example grape is one of my favorite but I prefer it with a lot of water as the taste is toned down and preferable to me that way. Thanks again fir letting me try these out.
I will work on getting you some blood orange in the future for your continued support man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Preworkout has my attention. I'll be watching
Scivation Quake 10.0 is back and better then ever!

7g of BCAAs,
6g of l-citrulline,
3g of tyrosine,
2g of the PeakO2
1.5g of NO3-T arginine nitrate,
1g of Capros.

+ 4 more ingredients

More to come! :)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No sadly you got to have 100 posts

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
quake is back good stuff! I loved this and loved the berry taste even some didn't it was so unique... This is on the must try list for 2017..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
quake is back good stuff! I loved this and loved the berry taste even some didn't it was so unique... This is on the must try list for 2017..
Logging opportunities to come when it drops.
Make sure you do not have any pending logs or current logs and we can maybe work something out :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

7g of BCAAs,
6g of l-citrulline,
3g of tyrosine,
2g of the PeakO2
1g of Capros.

+ 4 more ingredients

Non stim option, I'm buying.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

7g of BCAAs,
6g of l-citrulline,
3g of tyrosine,
2g of the PeakO2
1g of Capros.

+ 4 more ingredients

Kudos to you, Mike, and the whole Scivation team. Looks like you guys have a winner!!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it will be made in the EU and distributed from there. Hope is end of month for domestic release.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

These just came in.

I'm officially the Scivation biggest fan.

But I'm done spending for the year.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting log but I don't do logs due to time constraint. I'll definitely follow yours though.
I'm sure you will be a great addition ! Thank You !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

These just came in.

I'm officially the Scivation biggest fan.

But I'm done spending for the year.
Calling it right now.
Blood orange will be your new favorite xtend flavor.

The support overseas is greatly appreciated by myself and 1Fast400