In the Mail ....

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I should pull the trigger. Just saw a deal for the new Xtend flavors (Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango). Buy 2 for $40. I want those but I have way too much BCAAs now...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not sure I should pull the trigger. Just saw a deal for the new Xtend flavors (Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango). Buy 2 for $40. I want those but I have way too much BCAAs now...
Get them.. Blood Orange and Strawberry Mango (as you have seen) have been getting the feedback as the best flavors on the line.
I have not tried Strawberry Mango yet (about a dozen people have on here) and claim they love it.
Won't hurt and plus the shelf life is good on them for years.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 for 40$?????
That is damn cheap!
One xtend here in norway is 80$

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

finally got some in!!! Gonna write up my review shortly. Have to agree with most of the reviews on here. This flavor was nailed.. The mango flavor is stronger (mike said he used real mango's in this flavor) and the strawberry is more of an aftershadow/taste . I would say 70/30 in favor of Mango in this flavor.

Killer.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

finally got some in!!! Gonna write up my review shortly. Have to agree with most of the reviews on here. This flavor was nailed.. The mango flavor is stronger (mike said he used real mango's in this flavor) and the strawberry is more of an aftershadow/taste . I would say 70/30 in favor of Mango in this flavor.

Killer.
Looks amazing !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation Xtend Strawberry Mango

Taste

Strawberry Mango – The flavor lives up to the name exactly as you would expect. Right away you get a burst of strawberry that hits your taste buds. The aftertaste is a very strong mango flavoring. For those who have had the regular mango flavor this is enhanced and upgraded. Mike the owner said they improved the mango flavoring and used real mangos. The boldness and richness of the mango that overpowers the strawberry is fantastic. I would say it's a 70/30 ratio of mango to strawberry as you continue to sip on the product. For those who enjoyed mango this little twist really adds a nice kick to a killer flavor. Easily going to be a huge hit for any Scivation Xtend fan that has had a lot of flavors on the line. Strawberry Mango is not as sweet as some of the other flavors , so the rich mango flavor and slight strawberry aftertaste will really suit those consumers.

Mixability
With any Scivation product you will find almost no issues. Xtend is known to mix easy and taste great. That is exactly what Blood orange does. Just like the regular orange once it hits your shaker, and a few shakes later you are good to go. Hell I can even mix this with a spoon and have no problems. The powder is so fine it mixes easy into any cocktail or beverage honestly.

Formula

7g of BCAA’s Per Serving
Small Additions of Glutamine and Citruline
Electrolytes

This is one of the most known BCAA Formula’s on the market that gives you above 5g of BCAA per serving. A very well dosed and adequate intra-workout/peri-workout beverage to sip on. Especially for those who train in a fasted state or want a nice dose of Leucine between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart for MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis)

Overall & Cost

Scivation Xtend is known to be one of the best BCAA’s over the last decade. Not only is it one of the best tasting, it comes in a flavor for everyone. It has been a staple of mine for almost a decade now ever since I started training for High School football and all throughout college. Not only is it affordable you can always find it on sale on any website you purchase your supplements for. You can easily get tubs for around 20$ for 30 servings or even the 90’s for around 40-50$ depending on where you shop. I have seen some crazy deals around the holidays (black Friday) where they were given away free in bundle packs with protein and pre-workouts. Always keep your eye out for great deals on a BCAA that has won numerous awards over the years.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Radiate.JPG

Got this Saturday. Thank you RXS Supplements for the fast service!!! After reading The Solution's Review I thought I would give it a try with fasted cardio. I will review soon !

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you to Bob The Solution for letting me give Xtend Perform a crack. Have never tried it but heard great things about it before! 1Fast400

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MonteCedillo Enjoy ! I Love The Black Cherry !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you to Bob The Solution for letting me give Xtend Perform a crack. Have never tried it but heard great things about it before! 1Fast400

No problem man. You told me you never have tried Perform before. glad I can hook you up.
keep me up to date on your thoughts.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

That should last you for a while. Great stuff there. Enjoy! Not sure when you'll try the fruit punch flavor but would like to hear what you think. Fruit punch is seldom my first choice.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That should last you for a while. Great stuff there. Enjoy! Not sure when you'll try the fruit punch flavor but would like to hear what you think. Fruit punch is seldom my first choice.
I will give that flavor a try this evening and report back.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whoa solid hookup. Like you, I still haven't tried Perform but I hear it's solid

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Don't think I'll ever get a hookup like this but I don't mind spending on companies that I think are legit like Scivation and PES. You know it's money well spent when you buy from these guys.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't think I'll ever get a hookup like this but I don't mind spending on companies that I think are legit like Scivation and PES. You know it's money well spent when you buy from these guys.
Pick one. Which flavor do you want? I'll ship it to you. Pm with an address.

Paying it forward.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Paying it forward.
Hope you don't mind international shipping fees !

That is what makes it hard to please and hook up some select individuals on here who live far across the countries in international continents

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

That is what makes it hard to please and hook up some select individuals on here who live far across the countries in international continents
Good call. I was assuming continental US delivery. Shame on me for assuming.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Good call. I was assuming continental US delivery. Shame on me for assuming.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want someone to try the Black Cherry in a carbonated water. It tastes too much like cough syrup to me, but I think if it was carbonated that would completely change it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Paying it forward.
Now that's some real generosity. Great act of kindness

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I want someone to try the Black Cherry in a carbonated water. It tastes too much like cough syrup to me, but I think if it was carbonated that would completely change it.
Cherry flavor of any product tends to taste like cough syrup. The taste is properly masked in Perform at least to me.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 144235

Got this Saturday. Thank you RXS Supplements for the fast service!!! After reading The Solution's Review I thought I would give it a try with fasted cardio. I will review soon !
I was thoroughly impressed with it.

Before you bash the Prop blend, do a little mental math and realize that effective ingredient dosages fit well within the 2834mg blend

Alpha Y, noopept, theanine, DMHA all provide a great feel

I'll definitely be buying more before the sale ends

And 45 true servings is always a plus

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not a big Cherry Fan but I Love This !!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just tried Xtend Perform Fruit Punch.

Smell. When I cracked the tub open I was instantly taken back to my childhood. Literally smells like fruit punch kool-aid. I kinda got excited not going to like.

Mixability. Pretty much instantized. I used 10oz of cold water+ice in my blender bottle and didn't use the wire whisk. No clumps. No issues at all.

Taste. Initially the taste was a little different. There is a 2g dose of PEAKO2 which changes the taste from Scivation's flagship BCAA Xtend a little. I guess that's to be expected from this blend of cordyceps, reishi, king trumpet, shiitake, lions mane and turkey tail. Slight typical BCAA after taste, but the more I sip on it, the more it reminds me of the flagship fruit punch Xtend. It still has the smell of kool-aid mixed up, but has a very MILD play-dough like undertone from the PEAKO2. If the performance boost really does extend the time to exhaustion then this minor taste change is well worth it in my opinion. Overall I would say 7-8 out of 10. It's pretty good even with the PEAKO2.

I'm excited to try the other flavors and see what this can do for my endurance. Really looking forward to the mango - that flavor is one of my personal favorites for their flagship BCAA.

Huge shout out and thank you again The Solution and Scivation for letting me try Xtend Perform!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just tried Xtend Perform Fruit Punch.

Smell. When I cracked the tub open I was instantly taken back to my childhood. Literally smells like fruit punch kool-aid. I kinda got excited not going to like.

Mixability. Pretty much instantized. I used 10oz of cold water+ice in my blender bottle and didn't use the wire whisk. No clumps. No issues at all.

Taste. Initially the taste was a little different. There is a 2g dose of PEAKO2 which changes the taste from Scivation's flagship BCAA Xtend a little. I guess that's to be expected from this blend of cordyceps, reishi, king trumpet, shiitake, lions mane and turkey tail. Slight typical BCAA after taste, but the more I sip on it, the more it reminds me of the flagship fruit punch Xtend. It still has the smell of kool-aid mixed up, but has a very MILD play-dough like undertone from the PEAKO2. If the performance boost really does extend the time to exhaustion then this minor taste change is well worth it in my opinion. Overall I would say 7-8 out of 10. It's pretty good even with the PEAKO2.

I'm excited to try the other flavors and see what this can do for my endurance. Really looking forward to the mango - that flavor is one of my personal favorites for their flagship BCAA.

Huge shout out and thank you again The Solution and Scivation for letting me try Xtend Perform!
Just make sure your taking 2 scoops a day (to get 4g of Peak02) which is the studied dose.
Play around with the water to see what you like best. for the flavoring. I personally like 16oz per scoop.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order for 2x Flexatril and those two new flavors of Xtend lol. Let's just hope there won't be any insider from PES anytime soon.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stack.JPG

Got my Scivation/Primaforce Stack in the mail today, Log should be up on Sunday. Thanks to The Solution & 1Fast400 for the opportunity !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just placed an order for 2x Flexatril and those two new flavors of Xtend lol. Let's just hope there won't be any insider from PES anytime soon.
Very wise investment man. You are getting some top notch products! Hit us with the feedback on the new flavors of Xtend when you get them in!
Have you ever ran Flex? If not 6 caps for a week (loading phase) then maintain on 3 caps after that.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Very wise investment man. You are getting some top notch products! Hit us with the feedback on the new flavors of Xtend when you get them in!
Have you ever ran Flex? If not 6 caps for a week (loading phase) then maintain on 3 caps after that.
This is my second order for Flex. Almost half way through my first bottle and I like what it does to my recovery from shoulder dislocation. I don't do much weight lifting these days, so I only rely on Flex and Xtend for some light physio and exercise in the gym.

What I posted before:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the support, and of course your feedback. Keep us in the loop on what you experience as you dig deeper into your 2nd bottle. We always value inpurt on various flavors of perform & the new xtend flavors. Look forward to your thoughts in the future when they arrive.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got a nice delivery. Looking forward to giving these a try!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S/o to Sean1332

IMG_1484786308.931188.jpg

IMG_1484786317.631039.jpg

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
theres whole website is full of them aha

just go to the OL page on nutriverse, it worked out cheaper to buy from the US and get it shipped to the UK, damn good deal on the two tub combo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mail 011817.JPG

Some goodies for a future run !!

The Solution