In the Mail ....

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I reached out to The Solution for some extend samples. Just started at a new gym and a new shift at work. I've been telling everyone about xtend and how much I like it. But I don't have any to give out. I reached out to bob and asked for a bunch to give out. You know what he said. I'll send some out tomorrow. You gotta love a good guy like that. Also picked up a little something for myself ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I reached out to The Solution for some extend samples. Just started at a new gym and a new shift at work. I've been telling everyone about xtend and how much I like it. But I don't have any to give out. I reached out to bob and asked for a bunch to give out. You know what he said. I'll send some out tomorrow. You gotta love a good guy like that. Also picked up a little something for myself ;)
Once I get home from buffalo I'll send them out with the tracking

I'm going to throw in something extra too ! Enjoy

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once I get home from buffalo I'll send them out with the tracking

I'm going to throw in something extra too ! Enjoy
Yea! That's what I like to hear!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bob is a nice guy, always willing to offer practical advice and help others. The Solution IS "the solution"!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Boy I think it's about time I give Xtend Perform a whirl sometime soon.

Also, I've got some Prolific and ErgoNine on the way.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
You can get 90 servings off Amazon for 43 ish. I just looked at my orders since 2014 and I have spent around 1000 on Xtend. I am going to need to relax lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get 90 servings off Amazon for 43 ish. I just looked at my orders since 2014 and I have spent around 1000 on Xtend. I am going to need to relax lol
Hence why your name is dedication lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea! That's what I like to hear!
Actually the first thing I did getting back from Buffalo today (Now) is going to the post office to send out your care package. And I am sending you extra samples to boot :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Actually the first thing I did getting back from Buffalo today (Now) is going to the post office to send out your care package. And I am sending you extra samples to boot :)
If I buy some mango xtend from you, can I get some baked goodies?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just checked my email and this guy ^ has already shipped my package. He was out of town and less than 11 hours has passed since we made a deal and yet he still made it to the post office on a Saturday to ship my parcel. If had more than two thumbs I'd give them up to bob!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So I had to go ahead and order a couple tubs of Xtend Perform.. should be here Tuesday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I had to go ahead and order a couple tubs of Xtend Perform.. should be here Tuesday.
You won't be sorry!! What flavor did you get?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black cherry is my favorite in Perform. Haven't cracked the mango perform open yet but the Xtend and GO versions are amazing. I really like the fruit punch in Perform it's a very subtle tasting punch if u use the Perform shaker bottle which is exactly how I like my fruit punches. The Xtend is a bit sharper imo. And it's about as good a fruit punch as there is imo when it comes to what ppl think of as typical fruit punch flavors. Hope that helps.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Finally came, I'm not too sure on them..
Caramel chaos is my number one..

We'll see, they are enjoyable though

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White choc #1 for me too; peanut nutter is now #2

Subd for feedback on the sour nukes flavor too

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
White choc #1 for me too; peanut nutter is now #2

Subd for feedback on the sour nukes flavor too
Ill have my review up soon, I placed my order on Friday, and should arrive in a few days. There is only a few tubs of the MAN Sports Exclusive flavor before its gone forever. If you are on the fence now is the time to grab it.

I will also be tossing up a review on Tangerine Xtend when I get some in shortly.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big thanks again to The Solution for hooking me up with samples from his stash. I can't wait to give these out. I will however be keeping a few for myself. Gotta try that mango!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got roughly 20 samples to give out. The black cherry is a great flavor. If you like black cherry. If those were any other flavor I'd probably keep all of them. Lol. But it is a very refreshing flavor from the usual bs flavor profiles out there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

InnovaPharm Novamino Review

Taste

Cotton Candy - The flavoring of this cotton candy was sweet. Right away you get a nice sugary rush of cotton candy that had a very long lasting aftertaste. While some Cotton Candy's on the market are bold in taste, if you have a sweet tooth this is a cotton candy you will truly enjoy. Some people may have to dilute this if it is too sweet for them. Overall I enjoyed it because I like very sweet things.

Mixability

The powder was very fine, so instantly hitting the water the powder started to mix. I have 0 clumps, and this mixed instantly. With very little in the formula I knew this would be a sure easy mix, and it did mix very well.

Formula

6g of 2:1:1 BCAA's
2.5g Betaine
Electrolytes
1g Citrulline Malate

6g is a good dose of Amino's I personally like to take 10g minimum prior to training due to training fasted upon waking. With 3g of Leucine you are getting an adequate amount per scoop to stimulate Muscle Protein Syntehsis.

2.5g of Betaine is an adequate dose to help with performance, endurance, and recovery during your workout.

1g of citrulline is very underdosed (6-8 is normal) that can aid with endurnace, pump, and lactic acid build up.

Electrolytes are included to help with giving the body what it loses during training. Electrolytes can also help keep the body saturated during training and hydrated properly.

Overall a very basic formula that can be stacked with other bulk ingredients or other stim/stim-free pre-workouts for your peri-workout beverage.

Overall

This is a very simple formula that has good flavoring. While this is my first experience with the brand I have nothing bad to say about them. An open label (which is good to see and not a prop blend), that has an adequate amount of betaine and BCAA's per serving. WHile I would like to see the citrulline much higher (6g at least). What makes this product nice is it can stack with the other products on their lineup very well or bulk powders to create the intra-workout beverage of your choice. Making something very simple and affordable leaves multiple doorways to stack things for your goal.

The only downside may be the price especially since it is only offered off their main webpage. Once the brand expands into other retailers it may become more affordable compared to other BCAA Products offered on the market that have more bang for their buck.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Man Sports Sour Nukes Iso-Amino

Taste

Sour Nukes - Sour nukes is exactly as you would expect. Sour Nukes is a sour cherry flavored amino based product. This flavor is extremely close to that of Sour cherry war heads. If you ever had War Heads growing up you will basically think you are eating the candy in a beverage. Man Sports they do a very good job of replicating candy based flavors on the market. This is just another flavor on the line that works very well based off a candy based spin-off (dorks, sour batch, sweedish fish). If you have never had a MAN product they are well known for incredible flavoring. This is another one that strikes gold.

Mixability

Man Sports Iso-Amino is a very fine powder, therefore it mixes very easy. When the powder starts to touch on the water it will soon dissolve. Even with a few shakes in any shaker bottle they will start mixing with ease. If you use a blender ball this is dissolving instantly. Most amino based products settle easy, and this leaves no clumps in your shaker cup.

Formula

MAN Sports is extremly basic as an amino based product.
5g of BCAA's per serving is all you get.
2.5g Leucine
1.25g Valine
1.25g Isoleucine

Cost & Overall

I got this in a bundle for $36.99 for 2-30 Serving Tubs and a Free Man Sports Metal Shaker. For 60 Cents a serving that is a very good deal consdering the free shaker thrown in. The flavoring of MAN Sports is top of the line in the supplement industry if you ask me. Not only are their flavors on point, they are very bold, dense, and live right up to the name on the label. With MAN Sports Iso-Amino it is very cost effective, tastes delicious, and comes in a huge variety of flavors.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the support guys. There are more studies coming for Peak02. They've been submitted at this point. With dosing from 1g, 2g and up to 12g a day. This will make 4 studies on the ingredient showing its effectiveness. I love the stuff and swear by it. I do love the fact I'm not as winded running my dog at night lol

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the support guys. There are more studies coming for Peak02. They've been submitted at this point. With dosing from 1g, 2g and up to 12g a day. This will make 4 studies on the ingredient showing its effectiveness. I love the stuff and swear by it. I do love the fact I'm not as winded running my dog at night lol
I can't train without it. I feel the difference when I had it in my system and when I didn't. Huge boost

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in Peak02 and not to mention new Xtend flavors

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very interested in Peak02 and not to mention new Xtend flavors
You can buy it in bulk from Primaforce bud (Peak02)

2 new xtend flavors are already out
Blood Orange & Strawberry mango which are available at NP