In the Mail ....

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Calling it right now.
Blood orange will be your new favorite xtend flavor.

The support overseas is greatly appreciated by myself and 1Fast400
I have two Strawberry Mango but it should have been two Blood Orange instead. Not sure why but BB's shipping for BO is $15 and SM is $5. I believe SM is slightly lighter but it makes a big difference in shipping. Not paying extra $10 just for the "better flavoring". Sorry.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strawberry mango is

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Oh Snap Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar Review

Taste

Chocolate Peanut - The chocolate is hands down the dominant flavor in this bar. Not only is the bar coated in chocolate, but the peanut is more of an aftertaste. The chocolate is your typical milk chocolate flavor that is a replica of a Hershey chocolate bar but not as bold. With how subtle the peanut flavoring is it is almost hard to really pick up on it. I would rank this a 80/20 mixture of chocolate to peanut. For those who want a good example of what this resembles blend together a rice krispy treat and the flavoring of a nutty buddy snack bar you pick up at the grocery store.

Texture

The Snap bars are very similar in texture to a rice krispy treat. They are a little dense on the outside but very soft and moist on the inside. For the calories and texture these bars are absolutely fantastic.

Macros

6g Fat
15g Carbs
9g Fiber
15g Protein

Its incredible the flavor these bars provide for the total amount of calories offered. The only downside people give this bar is that soy protein is one of the first protein sources listed. A big thing for me and why I like the bars is the minimal amount of sugar alcohols added. At only 2g these digest easy for me as some protein bars bloat me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My exact thoughts on that bar as well Bob.
Oh yeah Maple Glazed Doughnut review coming shortly
Fitjoy Birthday Cake batter as well

Ill be digging into the My Bars shortly and will get those up soon!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to hearing your take on the fitjoy birthday cake batter. Tried it, have my thoughts but won't potentially taint yours with mine. Btw u or anyone ever try isotein maple sugar oatmeal cookie flavor. Sounds delicious

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Fitjoy Birthday Cake Batter Bar Review

Taste

Birthday Cake - The birthday cake flavor in this bar surprised me to be honest. It is not a typical "birthday cake" flavor that is just a glorified vanilla. You get little hints of sprinkles and cake batter in the aftertaste of every bite. The icing that is layered on top of the bar provides a vanilla frosting that is layered or topped on a real birthday cake. In essence this kind of resembled AI Sports Birthday Cake protein powder in a protein bar. I will be 100% honest that I am not a huge fan of most fitjoy bar flavors, but this one is an exception just like Pumpkin & Frosted Cinnamon Roll which are my favorites.

Texture

The texture on fitjoy bars are extremly soft. Almost to the point it can resemble play dough. While some people may like very soft bars its almost to the point where it is too soft. I personally prefer a bar with a bit more texture (OH Yeah One, Grenade, Combat Crunch, Nitrotech Crunch), but not rock hard (Quest).

Macros

Fitjoy has a good balance of macros clocking in right around 200 calories a bar. This is about average for most protein bars on the market. They are lower in sugar, so they do digest easy compared to those that are loaded with sugar alcohols or sweeteners.

8g Fat
22g Carbs
10g Fiber
3g Sugar
20g Protein

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Fitjoy Birthday Cake Batter Bar Review

Taste

Birthday Cake - The birthday cake flavor in this bar surprised me to be honest. It is not a typical "birthday cake" flavor that is just a glorified vanilla. You get little hints of sprinkles and cake batter in the aftertaste of every bite. The icing that is layered on top of the bar provides a vanilla frosting that is layered or topped on a real birthday cake. In essence this kind of resembled AI Sports Birthday Cake protein powder in a protein bar. I will be 100% honest that I am not a huge fan of most fitjoy bar flavors, but this one is an exception just like Pumpkin & Frosted Cinnamon Roll which are my favorites.

Texture

The texture on fitjoy bars are extremly soft. Almost to the point it can resemble play dough. While some people may like very soft bars its almost to the point where it is too soft. I personally prefer a bar with a bit more texture (OH Yeah One, Grenade, Combat Crunch, Nitrotech Crunch), but not rock hard (Quest).

Macros

Fitjoy has a good balance of macros clocking in right around 200 calories a bar. This is about average for most protein bars on the market. They are lower in sugar, so they do digest easy compared to those that are loaded with sugar alcohols or sweeteners.

8g Fat
22g Carbs
10g Fiber
3g Sugar
20g Protein

Nice take bob. Pretty much agree with everything u wrote. The comp to the ai powder is good. I too am not a huge fitjoy fan. But the cinnamon is my fav by far

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S/o VeinNutrition and all the reps for this jewel
IMG_1486246346.948617.jpg

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
On day 3 of the black cherry scivation Xtend Perform. It's awesome!! Was thrown of by the blueish color of the powder. But is great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On day 3 of the black cherry scivation Xtend Perform. It's awesome!! Was thrown of by the blueish color of the powder. But is great.
Awesome to hear bud. Are you dosing 2 scoops around your workout to get the 4g of Peak02 as stated by the study?
Keep us in the loop on your performance, endurnace, and recovery on the Xtend Perform. 1Fast400 has made a masterpiece, and more flavors are coming!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Got some goodies in z mail. VeinNutrition

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
Awesome to hear bud. Are you dosing 2 scoops around your workout to get the 4g of Peak02 as stated by the study?
Keep us in the loop on your performance, endurnace, and recovery on the Xtend Perform. 1Fast400 has made a masterpiece, and more flavors are coming!!
I've been taking one pre and one post. Been going harder in the gym and the way I know is because my joints haven't been sore until 2 days ago. Guess I'll be picking up some joint support.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Gotta try the Blood Orange Xtend, it's been getting some crazy good reviews.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Oh Yeah Maple Glazed Doughnut Protein Bar

Taste

The bar tastes has a dense maple frosting. The donut flavoring is more pronounced in the bar itself. What does linger on your tastebuds are hints of cinnamon that give the maple flavor a unique touch. With how strong the maple is, and how well this replicated a mapled frosted Donut Oh Yeah really hit the nail on the head.

If I had to include this on the list of top flavors off the OH yeah line: 1&2 Could be a tie, very hard as both were very good.

1)/2 Birthday Cake

1/2) Maple Glazed Donut

3) Cinnamon Roll

4) Almond Bliss

5) Lemon Cake

Texture

Oh yeah One bars are a good bar that can be eaten right out of the wrapper. If you do like to microwave bars this only needs a few seconds to melt in your mouth. ONE Bars are an ideal consistency that are not too soft (Mission 1 or Fitjoy like playdough), and not rock hard like some Quest bars can be.

Macros

8g Fat

24g Carbs

9g Fiber

20g Protein

A very good balance of macros for a protein bar clocking in at 220 calories. The only downgrade I gave the OH Yeah One bars is the amount of sugar alcohols included. 10g is excessive and leaves a hurting on my digestive tract.

For ~$22 on an online source it is a good buy for how good these are.
Their main webpage is around $27 + 10$ shipping. Of course it will be marked up.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah. This isn't for in depth reviews. Lol. Or is it? I may be wrong.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah. This isn't for in depth reviews. Lol. Or is it? I may be wrong.
I just got the bar in the mail, so i posted my honest thoughts on it. People may be skeptical on buying based off flavor, so maybe my insight can help their purchase. Just like anyone else who purchases things and posts their pictures of their current supplements.

Any feedback helps people when it comes to new products or flavors and their 2 cents to see if its worth their money and purchase.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got the bar in the mail, so i posted my honest thoughts on it. People may be skeptical on buying based off flavor, so maybe my insight can help their purchase. Just like anyone else who purchases things and posts their pictures of their current supplements.

Any feedback helps people when it comes to new products or flavors and their 2 cents to see if its worth their money and purchase.

I started this thread and think it is a great idea to give your thoughts on your recent arrivals !! Fun and informative, Life is Good !!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vita 1.JPG

Stocking up on a few staples while on sale!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
81QW9Oa1isL._SL1500_.jpg

Got two of these in the mail the other day, and I absolutely love this soap from dsade Evomuse
The best soap I have ever used.

- Scent is on point amazing, so much so, my wife commented on how much she loves it
- It feels great going on, and rinses off. My skin feels great.
- The price. You cannot beat the price of this soap for what you get, anywhere.
- I might regret this, but you can get this for $2.99 at NP. Just don't buy all of it ok?

(Immediately, I regret that, but happy to share this with everyone at the same time)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Xtend 2.JPG

Another Hook-Up From CPBob.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed and think it's very noble on your end. I can't wait to try out Quake
You and me both brother. I know 1Fast400 has more stuff up his sleeve for 2017. Can't wait to see all the research he is doing as well to back his products.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and me both brother. I know 1Fast400 has more stuff up his sleeve for 2017. Can't wait to see all the research he is doing as well to back his products.
Yea can't wait to see what else he has in store for this year

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I need another pre for this year but if anyone is happy to send me a tub of Quake I don't mind paying for the international shipping if it's reasonable enough.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Niacin, Vitamin B3
Raises
  • HDL-C
  • Blood Glucose (m)
  • Insulin (m)
  • *Adiponectin
  • **Leptin
  • Burn Healing (m)
Reduces
  • Acne
  • LDL-C
  • Triglycerides
  • Coronary Heart Disease Risk
  • Insulin Sensitivity (m)
  • Risk of Stroke (m)
  • Fat Oxidation (m)

*Adiponectin is a novel adipocyte-specific protein, which, it has been suggested, plays a role in the development of insulin resistance and atherosclerosis.

**Leptin the "satiety hormone", is a hormone made by adipose cells that helps to regulate energy balance by inhibiting hunger.

(m=minor amount)

Resource
Examine.com

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket, what's the niacin for?
That is for my wife, she has high blood pressure and uses it instead of medication. It is heredity in her family!

30 years ago I did take it, just to get itchy skin.............