In the Mail ....

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say Thank You to @Mike Arnold he worked extra hard to get this order to me. I can't wait to try this (I didn't wait I started right after I took the pic). I also got my wife a bottle, she has Acid Reflux and I hope it will help her out also !

View attachment 221462
Thanks for posting! Honestly, Veda-Gest is probably my favorite product. Yes, I know most people will say Mitradopa takes that place, but Veda-Gest meets a real need...and it does it better than anything else I've ever taken. Digestion is so important...and Veda-Gest covers every aspect of it. It literally covers ever single step of the digestive process. Nothing is left out. Veda-Gest doesn't get much publicity, though...because its a "boring" digestive product. But...if a bodybuilder wanted to know my real opinion on what class of products I consider to be the most important for long-term progress, it is that which dramatically improves the digestive process. This is especially true when it comes to advanced bodybuilders/strength athletes...or anyone who eats a lot of food. Cramming massive amounts of food into one's stomach day in and day out for years on end does not do the body any favors, nor is the body even capable of optimally utilizing all that food. Efficiency suffers, the entire digestive tract gets overwhelmed...and then we see stomach distension, bloating, gas, autotoxicity, and 100 other issues (most of which are internal and go unnoticed in the short-term). Digestive system overload takes a toll on not only long-term health, but on the body's ability to build muscle tissue. Maximizing the digestive process maximizes our progress, especially over the long-haul. If Veda-Gest was a free, government-sponsored product, I would recommend that every bodybuilder/strength athlete take it with every meal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another mailbag!

tbJP Cream of Rice - Cookies & Cream

Ive been eating cream of rice twice a day for a while now but ive just used unflavoured rice flour and then had SELECT protein sludge on top. So I wanted to try a flavored one to see if it made much of a difference. It tasted really good, but so does my regular one as im using the SELECT as the flavoring. So after this is done ill stick with my rice flour.

Strom Sports HydraMax
Ive talked about this before, but this has been a life saver during this summer as it has removed my nightly calf cramps. I take 2 scoops a day which in my mind is an insane amount of taurine, but it has worked so wonderfully that im gonna keep going with it.

Strom Sports DigestMax
So ive been having some issues with my stomach for a few months and it finally working optimal. So now I want it to continue being this way so ive added this product to my regime. Ive started with 1/2 serving in the morning and might add another 1/2 serving in the evening.

So it comes in vanilla and raspberry and i got the vanilla one. I also take ACV, lemon juice and Glutamine before my first meal. Just outta laziness i figured id try mixing this with that. I expected it to taste horrible, but to my suprise it was tasty haha.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i miss the days when MST used to be on AM and run 50% off codes
I just find it interesting that they're still in business after all these years haha. Glad @poison mentioned them in that mushroom thread, excited to add these into the staples.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That coconut cream pie from Core is underrated. Goes really good with some of the Califia Farms Toasted Coconut almond milk.
That would be good mixed in with some plain greek yogurt and some coconut shavings!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for posting! Honestly, Veda-Gest is probably my favorite product. Yes, I know most people will say Mitradopa takes that place, but Veda-Gest meets a real need...and it does it better than anything else I've ever taken. Digestion is so important...and Veda-Gest covers every aspect of it. It literally covers ever single step of the digestive process. Nothing is left out. Veda-Gest doesn't get much publicity, though...because its a "boring" digestive product. But...if a bodybuilder wanted to know my real opinion on what class of products I consider to be the most important for long-term progress, it is that which dramatically improves the digestive process. This is especially true when it comes to advanced bodybuilders/strength athletes...or anyone who eats a lot of food. Cramming massive amounts of food into one's stomach day in and day out for years on end does not do the body any favors, nor is the body even capable of optimally utilizing all that food. Efficiency suffers, the entire digestive tract gets overwhelmed...and then we see stomach distension, bloating, gas, autotoxicity, and 100 other issues (most of which are internal and go unnoticed in the short-term). Digestive system overload takes a toll on not only long-term health, but on the body's ability to build muscle tissue. Maximizing the digestive process maximizes our progress, especially over the long-haul. If Veda-Gest was a free, government-sponsored product, I would recommend that every bodybuilder/strength athlete take it with every meal.
I know some people talk about Heart Burn with this but I have taken it, before, after and during a meal with no problems!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Almond milk has been a game changer for me, i thought it was more calories but 30 calories for 240ml makes a delicious shake.

I was getting sick of water & milk , this has brought in some excitement in my life.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know some people talk about Heart Burn with this but I have taken it, before, after and during a meal with no problems!
That's great to hear. Regarding heartburn, ginger can cause the sensation of heartburn (not really heartburn itself) n some people if taken after a meal. But...if taken beforehand or during, it's a non-issue. The benefits of ginger on digestion are immense...in terms of both potency and the number of benefits.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almond milk has been a game changer for me, i thought it was more calories but 30 calories for 240ml makes a delicious shake.

I was getting sick of water & milk , this has brought in some excitement in my life.
Agreed. I switched to the unsweetened almond milk a little while ago and haven't gone back. For 30 calories per servings and no sugar, you can't beat that for increased taste and texture.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed. I switched to the unsweetened almond milk a little while ago and haven't gone back. For 30 calories per servings and no sugar, you can't beat that for increased taste and texture.
I guess I need to give this a try ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that the unsweetened cashew milk is even better than the almond, but yeah 100% agree on it being a game changer. here is another one, if you ever use the blender to make a super thick shake or protein ice cream, Use diet cream soda. The carbonation and xan gum really make it much thicker and bigger than just with water or milk.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 221747

I guess I need to give this a try ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that the unsweetened cashew milk is even better than the almond, but yeah 100% agree on it being a game changer. here is another one, if you ever use the blender to make a super thick shake or protein ice cream, Use diet cream soda. The carbonation and xan gum really make it much thicker and bigger than just with water or milk.
I will have to give that one a try !!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20220909_134848.jpeg

Pairing nicely with the Almond/coconut milk. Pretty spot on to the Good Humor bars.

Side note: I know a few people in this thread have had some extremely delayed shipping times with Campus Protein, but I got this from them with the 30% off sale they were doing, and shipping was okay. Ordered Friday, didn't ship until Tuesday which makes sense with labor day, got it today. Maybe I just got lucky haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 221846

Pairing nicely with the Almond/coconut milk. Pretty spot on to the Good Humor bars.

Side note: I know a few people in this thread have had some extremely delayed shipping times with Campus Protein, but I got this from them with the 30% off sale they were doing, and shipping was okay. Ordered Friday, didn't ship until Tuesday which makes sense with labor day, got it today. Maybe I just got lucky haha
that looks delicious .. ima try that almond/coco milk too .. anything under 50cals ill do.

yeah campus was horrible for me .. but if deal is right and saves me $ in long run .. ill always wait.

still working on that black magic deal you posted .. love both of those flavors.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that looks delicious .. ima try that almond/coco milk too .. anything under 50cals ill do.

yeah campus was horrible for me .. but if deal is right and saves me $ in long run .. ill always wait.

still working on that black magic deal you posted .. love both of those flavors.
30% + they were one of the few places that still had that flavor in stock... knew I wasn't in a rush for it so was willing to take the risk of a ~2 week shipping fiasco haha.

That Honey Grahams from BMS is really amazing though. I'm trying to limit my usage of that one so it lasts a little longer loll. Saw on Instagram they are coming out with a birthday cake flavor next.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 221846

Now you're talking. This protein with that almond milk you posted on above would be a nice combo for a post workout delicious shake!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 221846

I tried to order some of this but it was out of stock. :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The funny thing about this order is.......... I made 6 or 7 Labor Day orders starting on Friday, this SNS order was the last one I placed on Monday because I was waiting for everything to drop and did not want to miss out. However with the great service from @sns8778 (Steve) it was the first on I received!!

SNS Labor Day.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am trying this, this morning, I don't notice a big difference over just plain water, but it is good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another one of my Labor Day accusations, this is my first time trying anything from JYM.

JYM.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW, this shirt is an XL and I'm a smedium at best. So if you want to pay for shipping I'm happy to send it to you @LeanEngineer
Sorry about that. We're running low on shirts. I think that XL and XXL are all we have left. I may have a few smalls left but I know we don't have any Medium or Larges unfortunately.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, this shirt is an XL and I'm a smedium at best. So if you want to pay for shipping I'm happy to send it to you @LeanEngineer
I wish I could fill out a XL. I'm a medarge at best :LOL: but thanks for the offer!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about that. We're running low on shirts. I think that XL and XXL are all we have left. I may have a few smalls left but I know we don't have any Medium or Larges unfortunately.
No worries, the shirt was an unexpected surprise! Appreciate the gesture even if I can't use it, maybe someone on here can.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards