Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious about these. Almost grabbed an order of some of the sample packs to try out the flavors. If he dropped the flavorless pack and dropped the price I might do it in the future.
I did try the Peach Cobbler this morning, it was only OK.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now I’m just trying to decide if I add Ecdy Plex or Anabolic XT. Really fighting my self to not just do both🤦‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now I’m just trying to decide if I add Ecdy Plex or Anabolic XT. Really fighting my self to not just do both🤦‍♂️
save yourself a headache and add both lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious about these. Almost grabbed an order of some of the sample packs to try out the flavors. If he dropped the flavorless pack and dropped the price I might do it in the future.
I mixed A scoop Of The Peach Cobbler with a Scoop of Core Fuffinbutter this morning and I really Liked It !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@DieselNY Hooked me up with a Labor Day Deal, I can't wait to try them all !!

View attachment 222057
I had made a post that I did not care for the Peach Cobbler (Too Sweet), I mixed it this morning with a scoop Of Core FuffinButter and It Was Really Good !!! I will be looking forward to this combo !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Renew1 What do you notice most when using Triton ??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 What do you notice most when using Triton ??
For me personally, it is the Stamina.
It continues to give me deep-down energy to carry me through the heaviest, longest jobs that I have. It also does this for me when I'm working out, but it is even more noticeable for me on my marathon, Heavy jobs, because they can last up to 12 hours (occasionally even longer).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It continues to give me deep-down energy to carry me through the heaviest, longest jobs that I have. It also does this for me when I'm working out, but it is even more noticeable for me on my marathon, Heavy jobs, because they can last up to 12 hours (occasionally even longer).
Thank you, I was just curious.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you saying the effects of triton last 12 hours?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you saying the effects of triton last 12 hours?
Well, if the Oral half-life of Triacetyl Adenosine is 4 hours, that would leave 25% after 12. But I believe that TD application would extend that time to a degree.
But @nostrum420 is much better with the Chemistry than I am.

As far as my own personal research goes .... Yes, after 12 hours I can tell a difference compared to having not used it.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, if the Oral half-life of Triacetyl Adenosine is 4 hours, that would leave 25% after 12. But I believe that TD application would extend that time to a degree.

But as far as my own personal research goes .... Yes, after 12 hours I can tell a difference compared to having not used it.
TD should have a time release type of effect. So it's not surprising that it's noticeable even after quite a while.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never used anything quite like Triton, drug or supplement. You cannot feel it doing anything - it just works, and it’s not placebo. I can tolerate doing more stuff in a training session, for longer, when I’ve applied it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

As far as my own personal research goes .... Yes, after 12 hours I can tell a difference compared to having not used it.
.... So apparently, half-life isn't the best way to observe the continuing effects of this compound. Half-life is based on blood levels and adenosine analogs tend to be absorbed into tissue super fast, like within seconds. However, despite the short half life, adenosine infusions can have noticeable effects/side effects for up to 24 hours.

This matches my personal experience.

Thanks for helping me to better understand the more correct terminology to use regarding this compound and it's effects, Nos!.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really Gym or Supplement related, but according to the wife I do smell better after the Gym !!

Dr. Squch.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did try the Peach Cobbler this morning, it was only OK.
Yeah the zero carb are very light and subtle being the macros and stevia and natural flavorings. The Peach is ok, other flavors of the zero carb line are much tastier.

The Iso-Whey has a stronger flavor profile. Then the IsoPlant is super tasty albeit unique since it's plant based. That's also why we offer sample packs so customers can try all flavors before committing to a full size tub.

That being said, a scoop or 2 of the Peach cobbler added to Two Good brand Peach yogurt is really tasty.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah the zero carb are very light and subtle being the macros and stevia and natural flavorings. The Peach is ok, other flavors of the zero carb line are much tastier.

The Iso-Whey has a stronger flavor profile. Then the IsoPlant is super tasty albeit unique since it's plant based. That's also why we offer sample packs so customers can try all flavors before committing to a full size tub.

That being said, a scoop or 2 of the Peach cobbler added to Two Good brand Peach yogurt is really tasty.
I did find a combo that I really like the peach mixed into!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
@ELROCK

I guess the duration is corollary to the number of pumps

to make it effective. Do you put it on your shoulders? Shins? Calves? Chest ? Or depending on the location his reaction is more or less rapid?

Thanks

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Sorry for being a sick I’m having an episode my apologizes. We are here to help each other not roof out on each other lol sorry bro your right
OK KEEP COOL OKAYYYY ???:mad:gnnrrrr grnnnnrr🐟
Oliver is very angry - Oliver Queen Photo (36922194) - Fanpop

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ELROCK

I guess the duration is corollary to the number of pumps

to make it effective. Do you put it on your shoulders? Shins? Calves? Chest ? Or depending on the location his reaction is more or less rapid?

Thanks
Tops of feet, traps, shoulders, and chest are probably some of the best spots.
But I put it where I can, depending upon what else I'm using.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any feedback on Giant Sports Cookies and Cream Whey? I found some at supplement hunt and wondering if worth the buy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have any feedback on Giant Sports Cookies and Cream Whey? I found some at supplement hunt and wondering if worth the buy.
That's one I have never tried, Sorry !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's one I have never tried, Sorry !
Thanks, if you haven't tried it then it can't possibly be good. You have tried most all of the good ones. ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the name Anabolic Cookie !!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the name Anabolic Cookie !!
If I'm being honest, the name is like 90% of the reason I snagged some lmfao. They've also got an 'Orange Gainsicle' flavor... I'm typically not much for fruity proteins, but I'm really really tempted by that one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I'm being honest, the name is like 90% of the reason I snagged some lmfao. They've also got an 'Orange Gainsicle' flavor... I'm typically not much for fruity proteins, but I'm really really tempted by that one.
Have you tried the Anabolic Cookie yet ??

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried the Anabolic Cookie yet ??
Yea, it's quite good. Cookies and cream 'dominant' but theres a noticeable hint of caramel to it as well. Nice combo. Also mixes up really well.

EDIT: The sugar cookies nut butter is also incredibly good. If you like those kinda sugar cookies that are more cake-y with the frosting, this is for you. They even put a blob of frosting in the tub to be mixed in lol.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EDIT: The sugar cookies nut butter is also incredibly good. If you like those kinda sugar cookies that are more cake-y with the frosting, this is for you. They even put a blob of frosting in the tub to be mixed in lol.
This could be dangerous! Sounds really good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a fan of Cookies !!