Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Such awesome stuff. Potent as hell, super cheap, and can be used for more than just eating. Great for topical use as well.
Nothing I am interested in, but to each his own !!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that @sns8778 has dropped Thermo Scorch I can finally show the stash i got delivered a month ago!

Im 3 weeks into Recomp20 now and you can find my log here:

The plan going forward is as follows:
  • 1 bottle of Recomp20 and continuing my Lean Bulk without changing caloric intake
  • 1 bottle of Recomp20 with increased caloric intake
  • 1 bottle of Recomp20 + Thermo Scorch + TTA-500 while running a Mini Cut
  • 3 bottles of Ecdy-Plex while reverting back into a Lean Bulk
The 3 bottles of Ecdy-Plex might be stacked with more if @sns8778 drops some other bangers!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3707.JPG

Vitd I got it from prime ..pretty sweet deal

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So how fast do you usually go through one of these tubs of nut butter? I’m seeing you really posting them often lol
If it was just me eating them, a jar would probably last more than a week or so, but these American Dream ones get shared in my house. Hard to hoard some of these flavors lol

Plus theres a bit of FOMO when they release new flavors... I always wind up snagging them the day they get released haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it was just me eating them, a jar would probably last more than a week or so
Holy crap so you do eat it as much as it seemed like

That brand does make terrific product though, so I can see how it could become a thing.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, which you didn’t ask for, you could do a lot worse than that! Avoiding lots of saturated fats that way at least.
It's basically altering of an old habit that @VaughnTrue gave me back when I was working with him and iForce... part of his diet always included a handful of Blue Diamond cocoa dusted almonds with most meals. Now it's just delicious butter form instead of dry boring nuts lollll

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that @sns8778 has dropped Thermo Scorch I can finally show the stash i got delivered a month ago!

View attachment 221017

• 1 bottle of Recomp20 and continuing my Lean Bulk without changing caloric intake
The 3 bottles of Ecdy-Plex might be stacked with more if @sns8778 drops some other bangers!
Tricky aren't you!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 221017

Nice SNS and CEL restock! I'm jealous!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to include the Vasoforce Rush. First time trying these certain SNS products.
Rush is pretty good, probably the best pill preWO I’ve had. Offers a nice on the go option, and it’s nifty if you just want to take some pills instead of making fruity drinks at 5am or whatever.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to include the Vasoforce Rush. First time trying these certain SNS products.
I hope that you'll be very pleased with them. If you have any questions, you're welcome to pm me at anytime.

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
I hope that you'll be very pleased with them. If you have any questions, you're welcome to pm me at anytime.
Hit chest and tri’s yesterday with a push day and I can honestly say I love the way 4 caps of vasoforce rush had me feeling. Good level of energy without feeling like my CNS was overloaded and jittery. I felt solid and definitely loved the pump to go with it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hit chest and tri’s yesterday with a push day and I can honestly say I love the way 4 caps of vasoforce rush had me feeling. Good level of energy without feeling like my CNS was overloaded and jittery. I felt solid and definitely loved the pump to go with it!
Great. I'm glad that you like it. And I agree, I think that VasoForce Rush is great for providing just the right amount of energy. It gets you feeling intense and energetic but without the overload and comedown. And definitely great for pumps.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mailbox time, picked these up at the post office yesterday!

Thank you too @ZOO for helping an overseas brother out!

Had my first serving today before my Push workout and it did not dissappoint! The pump and focus was very very good. It made even me look good!

I stacked it with 1/2 serving of PES Prolific, tomorrow ill try it with 1/2 serving of SNS VasoForce Rush.

On that point, im a low/medium stim, high focus and high pump kinda guy. Do you have any other recommendations for a stim based PwO to stack with this? Prolific and VasoForce Rush will be my go to's. But its always fun to hear other suggestions.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 221252

Had my first serving today before my Push workout and it did not dissappoint! The pump and focus was very very good. It made even me look good!

View attachment 221255

I stacked it with 1/2 serving of PES Prolific, tomorrow ill try it with 1/2 serving of SNS VasoForce Rush.

On that point, im a low/medium stim, high focus and high pump kinda guy. Do you have any other recommendations for a stim based PwO to stack with this? Prolific and VasoForce Rush will be my go to's. But its always fun to hear other suggestions.
Thank you for spreading the love on the forum 🙏

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 221252

View attachment 221255

Nice restock! I'm jealous!
Delts are popping!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are looking great in that pic @TheMrMuscle

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It sounds Really Good, how thick does it mux up ?
In ~8oz of Fairlife it wasn't super thick, about the same as most other whey blends I've had.

Can't wait to mix it with some of the Black Magic Supply graham cracker whey I've got, that should be awesome.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In ~8oz of Fairlife it wasn't super thick, about the same as most other whey blends I've had.

Can't wait to mix it with some of the Black Magic Supply graham cracker whey I've got, that should be awesome.
Sounds like you could make some really good flavors Marshmallow & Peanut Butter !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to say Thank You to @Mike Arnold he worked extra hard to get this order to me. I can't wait to try this (I didn't wait I started right after I took the pic). I also got my wife a bottle, she has Acid Reflux and I hope it will help her out also !

MA Veda-Gest.jpg