In the Mail ....

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halodrol and P-Plex were active oral steroids. None of those are legally available in the US otc anymore. If you are still looking for that in a supplement shop, you’re going to be very disappointed.
Pred have pheraplex, no idea if its the real deal

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My haul from the Arnold UK, not as good as last year, stands were not giving much away and anytime they did it was only when you scanned a QR and followed on insta. Did not have the same atmosphere this year at all
IMG-20220924-WA0002.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pred have pheraplex, no idea if its the real deal
I have used Phera once, got some about 3 years ago. I could see bodybuilders being interested in it as an alternative option to a scenario where you’d otherwise use Dbol, but I was kind of let down. Put size on similar to DMZ, maybe a tad more water, but less strength. Definitely not an optimal strength drug, and still packed your typical methyl sides of liver stress, acid reflux, no appetite, lethargy increase.

My haul from the Arnold UK, not as good as last year, stands were not giving much away and anytime they did it was only when you scanned a QR and followed on insta. Did not have the same atmosphere this year at allView attachment 222553
Heard it was a bit of a ride last minute with Arnold not coming and all. I wondered how the expo would be.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, it's quite good. Cookies and cream 'dominant' but theres a noticeable hint of caramel to it as well. Nice combo. Also mixes up really well.

EDIT: The sugar cookies nut butter is also incredibly good. If you like those kinda sugar cookies that are more cake-y with the frosting, this is for you. They even put a blob of frosting in the tub to be mixed in lol.
You've convinced me that I need these in my life!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My haul from the Arnold UK, not as good as last year, stands were not giving much away and anytime they did it was only when you scanned a QR and followed on insta. Did not have the same atmosphere this year at allView attachment 222553
That will take you awhile to use all that up!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I remember my first Arnold Classic in columbus, OH and I came back with what felt like a truck load of samples. I've noticed as well the past few years they aren't as generous as they use to be. I think it's just with the times that we're in, not as generous :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! I remember my first Arnold Classic in columbus, OH and I came back with what felt like a truck load of samples. I've noticed as well the past few years they aren't as generous as they use to be. I think it's just with the times that we're in, not as generous :(
I don't think it's a lack of generosity, more than likely supply chain issues, and cost have gone thru the roof !!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have the following on the way, for an upcoming cut

SNS Lean Edge
SNS Recomp 20
SNS Thermo Scorch
Apex Flashpoint
Apex AET-50

Throwing the whole GD kitchen sink at this one! 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have the following on the way, for an upcoming cut

SNS Lean Edge
SNS Recomp 20
SNS Thermo Scorch
Apex Flashpoint
Apex AET-50

Throwing the whole GD kitchen sink at this one! 😂
That should do the trick !!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used Phera once, got some about 3 years ago. I could see bodybuilders being interested in it as an alternative option to a scenario where you’d otherwise use Dbol, but I was kind of let down. Put size on similar to DMZ, maybe a tad more water, but less strength. Definitely not an optimal strength drug, and still packed your typical methyl sides of liver stress, acid reflux, no appetite, lethargy increase.

Heard it was a bit of a ride last minute with Arnold not coming and all. I wondered how the expo would be.
Yh we didnt even know about all the drama until we seen it on nick trigilis yt next day, it was definitely not as good as last year, its not a good sign when somethings goìng downhill in its second year, almost everything was an extra cost, it really felt like a cash grab. They need to get bodypower going again, now that was an expo!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's a lack of generosity, more than likely supply chain issues, and cost have gone thru the roof !!
Agreed. Inflation/increased costs are the root cause to the problem. I call it a problem because I want a lot of free samples :LOL:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your goal with this stack ?
Gonna be closer to a recomp than a full blown cut... similar to what I was doing for most of my Apex run. A lot of days I'm a couple hundred cals below maintenance, but theres some days where I'm a little bit over. Would be happy to keep slowly burning some fat and add a little muscle. Got enough for a 3 month run on hand, should be fun.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be closer to a recomp than a full blown cut... similar to what I was doing for most of my Apex run. A lot of days I'm a couple hundred cals below maintenance, but theres some days where I'm a little bit over. Would be happy to keep slowly burning some fat and add a little muscle. Got enough for a 3 month run on hand, should be fun.
Definitely a solid set up with quality supps for sure! Should get good results!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Luck !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saving isn’t the problem I have a trash bag full. It’s time to sit and cut them as they don’t peel to easily.
Some people just send the full bottles in - we're fine with that, it just unfortunately can cost the person sending them in more on shipping to do that way. I just wanted to let you know just in case.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That and a good diet should really get the job done! What are you looking to lose ?
No number on mind just lean out in the midsection like everyone else

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tis The Season !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No number on mind just lean out in the midsection like everyone else
My desk job down not help me in this department :(

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best way Ive found the way to do this is chug water which results in peeing every hour (then you chug again). Additionally I walk to the further away bathroom. It takes all the thought of "I should walk more" out of it when you have two options:

1. Piss my pants
2. Walk to the bathroom
^Underrated strategy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best way Ive found the way to do this is chug water which results in peeing every hour (then you chug again). Additionally I walk to the further away bathroom. It takes all the thought of "I should walk more" out of it when you have two options:

1. Piss my pants
2. Walk to the bathroom
I think you're on to something! Note taken ;)

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

1. Piss my pants
2. Walk to the bathroom
I do something similar when i have to get much earlier than usual

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, start taking 1-200mg Niacin/B3 daily. Clears up long COVID fatigue/brain fog symptoms in a very short span. Most people begin feeling better in less than a week. COVID hyper-depletes B3, and when it hangs around it can create this vitamin deficiency. Also, don’t buy higher mg amounts - 500mg of niacin will produce a terrible flush. You want to order 100mg caps; they’re like $5.
Does this need to be regular niacin or niacinamide? Is the dose enough to deplete the methyl pool?