I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
This.

Now for a couple unscientific anecdotes:

I tried some Vitamin Shoppe bulk granules and they were lighter in color and did not taste the same. While it could very well have been in my head, I swear I didn't look/feel as full compared to Fearn.

I have since tried NOW's granules which are nearly identical to Fearn in taste/color, although there's a larger ratio of powder-to-intact-granules in the tub, but I've noticed no difference in performance.
So NOW needs to be dosed a little higher to compare to Fern I guess?

Zariph

Awards
any1 used king v1 ? just started it and was wondering if the herbs had any benefits? also due to the amount of vitamin d, its not recommended to do more than the 3 caps serving?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any1 used king v1 ? just started it and was wondering if the herbs had any benefits? also due to the amount of vitamin d, its not recommended to do more than the 3 caps serving?
I'm on my second bottle of king, love the stuff, i normally take all 3 pre workout and had no issues.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd mention it since I know not a lot of people are using it now as its fairly new. I think its doing what it claims but its hard for me to tell its only been less then 10 days. If you ****s have any questions or want to get a discussion going about the product lets do it up.

fightnews

it would be useful to update the first post, inputting all products containing PA ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Its recommended cycle PA or not?

I´m taking Lecitin Granules for some months and coincidence or not, my both strength and body weight are increasing. Two things i was struggling with for the last couple of years.

So, i´m planning to take it for a indefinite period if there´s no problem in that.
I'm curious how it behaves PA during low-calorie diet.
Currently in my diet I take up 30g of fat per day.

Unfortunately PA soy lecithin, I can not take for this reason, I assume already low fat, I can not go further.

I loved the soy lecithin granules, last year, during my high-calorie diet, I felt big (swollen) and stronger in the gym.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So for capped PA 1 serving pre workout is all you need?
based integration
(prework) 20gr granules soy lecithin, on day
10gr granules soy lecithin, day off

integration media
(prework) 20gr granules soy lecithin, on day + 1,5gr ARA + 2gr Carnitine Tartrate
10gr granules soy lecithin, day off

advanced integration
(prework) 20gr granules soy lecithin, on day + 1,5gr ARA + 2gr + Carnitine Tartrate + 2cps Anabeta Elite
10gr granules soy lecithin, day off + 2cps Anabeta Elite
(My preferito)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm curious how it behaves PA during low-calorie diet.
Currently in my diet I take up 30g of fat per day.

Unfortunately PA soy lecithin, I can not take for this reason, I assume already low fat, I can not go further.

I loved the soy lecithin granules, last year, during my high-calorie diet, I felt big (swollen) and stronger in the gym.
How much do you weigh? That seems low for a healthy fat intake. 0.3-0.4 g/lb is a rule of thumb for minimum *but hormone healthy* fat intake. Ever had your Testosterone/LH/FSH checked?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? That seems low for a healthy fat intake. 0.3-0.4 g/lb is a rule of thumb for minimum *but hormone healthy* fat intake. Ever had your Testosterone/LH/FSH checked?
Hello,
Weight 71kg. I follow this diet (with 30g of fat for more than two months).
Every now and then I do some cheat meal, to "recharge" a bit ', carbohydrates, and fats.
Yes, libido decreased so much, testosterone, perhaps, will be lower.
But soon, after 1 month of Ignit3 and follidrone2.0, I will start a reverse diet ...
to return to the levels of "clean ground".

Zariph

Awards
so did some1 just take all the king v1 from the eu retailer? i see it outta stock

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There was still stock of OG King available? Didnt they can it and go to the newer version like at least 18mnth ago?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was still stock of OG King available? Didnt they can it and go to the newer version like at least 18mnth ago?

my knowledge theres still plenty of OG king about, i didnt even check the place i get mine from to see if its the updated version and it was still the 750mg PA version.

Zariph

Awards
i recieved few bottles of the OG version from the website..shouldve ordered some more

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Should be receiving my 2 tubs of tr1umph in a few days. Never taken it before so when I mix it with water does it have a thick consistency?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Should be receiving my 2 tubs of tr1umph in a few days. Never taken it before so when I mix it with water does it have a thick consistency?
Nah, not at all. It comes in the tub powdered and quite unlike the typical granules. Generally dissolves just like a BCAA powder.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
This is all great info, been working out forever and familiar with many supps, however depots being out for a long time I wasn't familiar with PA. I believe I saw a price tag once at a shop store for a PA product and it was close to $70 bucks so I didn't look twice.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
PA supps definitely are not cheap. Had a good run with a popular one, but I think that I would rather use granules next time around.

beef27

beef27

Awards
Why isn't it recommended to take PA or soy lecithin granules with a pre workout protein source? I would think they would compliment each other or am I wrong?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm in uk but I hear most stores in the states sell them,best brand being fearns soy lecithin granules

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
So am I understanding this correctly? If you consume protein pre w/o, you should consume your PA post?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I currently take it with

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir....but I can improve I am all ears. Haha

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I find the info and studies on PA very interesting and I'm tempted to try spy lechtins; is there a particular way to prepare and eat them?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I find the info and studies on PA very interesting and I'm tempted to try spy lechtins; is there a particular way to prepare and eat them?
I eat 'em by the tablespoon

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Ok just bought then experienced my first tablespoon full of soy lechtin granules. My god the stuff is not very palatable. Chew and swallow

beef27

beef27

Awards
On another thread it was stated they should not be consumed together as the protein competes and blunts the mtor response. I looked it up and studies concluded that.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On another thread it was stated they should not be consumed together as the protein competes and blunts the mtor response. I looked it up and studies concluded that.
What about with HMB or bcaas?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok just bought then experienced my first tablespoon full of soy lechtin granules. My god the stuff is not very palatable. Chew and swallow
You can just swallow them with some liquid, no chewing necessary. Makes it fast and easy.

beef27

beef27

Awards
khall1974 i have no idea....I have been trolling posts on PA and don't believe there are studies on that just yet. But others recommend since leucine also has an effect on mtor activity that it should not be consumed along with PA products. So based on that, I would not mix them.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While the data is interesting, I wouldn't say there's a conclusion on this yet.

There's one study that I'm aware of and it was done on rats with no resistance training. Additionally, they only used one dose (human equivalent of ~1.5g PA, 10g Whey, which is not the ratio we typically consume). Finally they took their measurements right after dosing. The overall muscle building process is determined by much more than what mTor markers look like a mere 3 hours after ingestion.

I personally don't take my PA with a protein shake, but I wouldn't be that worried that its overall benefits are completely negated by doing so.

PA is "best" taken directly pre-workout anyway. Who's drinking a shake ~15-20 minutes before working out?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, 3 caps of king(750mg pa) with my pre workout on an empty stomach about 30mins before i go to the gym, simple. easy.

Whynot11135

Awards
???
info? :)
In case anyone is looking. A1 sups has a BOGO deal on Epiq right now. I just ordered a few yesterday. My apologies if I am not supposed to mention a specific site.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^yeah pretty sure you can't post that, but I need to thank you because soon as I saw your post I purchased 4 bottles

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Might have to go the Epiq route as well. I been using soy lechtins daily; two tbsp pre work out, two tbsp w/breakfast on off days. I have to say I just swallow it with water and total barf nausea for the rest of the day. I'm not sure if it's the lechtins or its just me. Usually I can bear the most gruesome tasting stuff, but this is a whole new thing. Ultimate Barfaroni!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
My tr1umph arrived today and looking forward to my first experience with phosphatidic acid. One question, why is the tub so big, the powder only comes up like a quarter way up

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Might have to go the Epiq route as well. I been using soy lechtins daily; two tbsp pre work out, two tbsp w/breakfast on off days. I have to say I just swallow it with water and total barf nausea for the rest of the day. I'm not sure if it's the lechtins or its just me. Usually I can bear the most gruesome tasting stuff, but this is a whole new thing. Ultimate Barfaroni!
Really? I don't think they're that bad. I like them haha

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In case anyone is looking. A1 sups has a BOGO deal on Epiq right now. I just ordered a few yesterday. My apologies if I am not supposed to mention a specific site.
No worries, that sale/site was posted earlier in this thread already. What is the Exp date on the bottles you received? Still the same batch with a Sept 27 (IIRC) expiration? Thanks.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Who's drinking a shake ~15-20 minutes before working out?
Quite a few people do, actually, as part of their PWO :). Especially those on a bulk. I add a scoop of hydro whey to my PWO, plus my intra is basically all hydro whey, as do several others I have seen post here (where I got the idea).

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
No worries, that sale/site was posted earlier in this thread already. What is the Exp date on the bottles you received? Still the same batch with a Sept 27 (IIRC) expiration? Thanks.
Bought 6 about a month ago, they were 10/16 expiration.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
My tr1umph arrived today and looking forward to my first experience with phosphatidic acid. One question, why is the tub so big, the powder only comes up like a quarter way up
Tr1umph is solid. If you need some extra info on pro tips using it check out my write-up below. I've been running PA products for a looong time now and have played around with many dosing protocols.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/280410-tr1umph-ultimate-gainz.html

As for the tub size, we were just making use of tubs we already had from the manufacturer. We realize it looks a bit funny with the tub seemingly 2/3 empty. Rest assured though, all servings are there.

Hit me up if you have any questions man.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
You guys taking Epic PA. Do you take 1500 mg PA (10 caps) pre workout or split it pre and post-workout?