I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 900mg+750mg = 1650 mg PA pre workout?
913mg+1500mg = 2400mg pre workout

Not sure why people here are micromanaging their doses so much. If you look at the proposed MOA of PA, it's fine to take it all pre-workout. I'm noticing the benefits I've always gotten with PA dosing it all at once. I'm much stronger, and having insane glycogen retention.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Who's drinking a shake ~15-20 minutes before working out?
Quite a few people do, actually, as part of their PWO :). Especially those on a bulk. I add a scoop of hydro whey to my PWO, plus my intra is basically all hydro whey, as do several others I have seen post here (where I got the idea).
As if on queue: http://anabolicminds.com/articles/want-stimulate-stimulate-growth-take-protein-shake-workout-protein-pre-workout-23436/ :)

Although to be fair they recommend drinking it about an hour before, not 15 ~ 20 minutes before. I closed that window by using hydro whey (digested faster).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not sure why people here are micromanaging their doses so much. If you look at the proposed MOA of PA, it's fine to take it all pre-workout. I'm noticing the benefits I've always gotten with PA dosing it all at once. I'm much stronger, and having insane glycogen retention.
This!
I am not sure who people complicate it so much! Take a solid dose 1 hour pre workout .

georgetown

Awards
  • Established

Ive been using 750 mg pre workout for a little over a month now with results, do you think I would get more results with a higher dose?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been using 750 mg pre workout for a little over a month now with results, do you think I would get more results with a higher dose?
I'd say past 1500mg is where diminishing returns are, but I got all of my PA products for so cheap I don't care so I'm running 2400mg ED.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epiq PA but can/want to add fearns granules to it too
I'm using the same stuff. It's legit. Like I said, use 750-1500mg and you're good to go, or if you don't care about diminishing returns and want max effectiveness in a short period, 2400mg.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i went up from 750 and didnt really see much of a difference, and just stayed at 750

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As if on queue: http://anabolicminds.com/articles/want-stimulate-stimulate-growth-take-protein-shake-workout-protein-pre-workout-23436/ :)

Although to be fair they recommend drinking it about an hour before, not 15 ~ 20 minutes before. I closed that window by using hydro whey (digested faster).
To clarify: I always drink a shake before working out. Just not 15-20 minutes before. That was my point.

The question to which I was responding was about consuming PA and protein at the same time. I would hazard a guess to say most people are getting their pre-workout meal/shake in at least 1 hour prior, and taking their PWO supps (including PA) ~15-20 minutes before their session. Hence, my recommendation was not to worry about the potentially negative interactions of PA/protein.

I definitely believe in the value of pre-workout nutrition. If one had to choose between pre or post-workout feeding, (a false dilemma to be sure), pre wins out, as demonstrated in numerous studies. Overall though, protein-timing really isn't that important as long as you're hitting your protein goals on a daily basis and maintaining a positive nitrogen balance.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using the same stuff. It's legit. Like I said, use 750-1500mg and you're good to go, or if you don't care about diminishing returns and want max effectiveness in a short period, 2400mg.
So you're dosing 1 scoop Tr1umph + 10 pills of epiq? What differences have you noted at such a high dose? It's been awhile since I did more than ~1g PA. I personally felt I had diminishing returns above that, but maybe it's worth revisiting.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're dosing 1 scoop Tr1umph + 10 pills of epiq? What differences have you noted at such a high dose? It's been awhile since I did more than ~1g PA. I personally felt I had diminishing returns above that, but maybe it's worth revisiting.
As I've stated, diminishing returns are definitely there after 1500mg PA personally for me, but I got all this stuff for dirt cheap and I figured I'd go for the mega dose. Glycogen retention/strength is very, very good right now. I'm pretty much looking/feeling full all the time even with normal amounts of carbs (I'm on "maintenance" calories, not bulking).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries, that sale/site was posted earlier in this thread already. What is the Exp date on the bottles you received? Still the same batch with a Sept 27 (IIRC) expiration? Thanks.
Yup, from the same batch with an expiration date of 10/16. I was suprised by that, but makes sense why they ran to straight bogo sales on it.

Whynot11135

Awards
No worries, that sale/site was posted earlier in this thread already. What is the Exp date on the bottles you received? Still the same batch with a Sept 27 (IIRC) expiration? Thanks.
The bottles I got have an expiration date of 10/28/2016.

Also, does anyone know how much PA is in the Orange Triad + greens I am taking which contains 900 mg of soy lecithin?

Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The bottles I got have an expiration date of 10/28/2016.

Also, does anyone know how much PA is in the Orange Triad + greens I am taking which contains 900 mg of soy lecithin?

Thanks!
<100mg, so bugger all.

Zariph

Awards
is it most beneficial to do 1500 pre or split the dose 750 pre 750 post?

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
This!
I am not sure who people complicate it so much! Take a solid dose 1 hour pre workout .
I received mine today. 30g soy lecithin granules with 1 scoop Elevate 1 hour before the workout?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I do not wait to drink my second helping of Tr1umph!
Yesterday was my first dose, very good! taste peach.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to do, 45 minutes pre work ara,
and 30 minutes pre work Tr1umph.
So it's good to take it all together!
ok :)
It's recommended to take them together. Soy Lecithin Granules+ArA is synergistic in making the ArA more effective, and most ingredients in Tr1umph are best used pre-workout (Alpha-GPC, Soy Lecithin Granules, Elev-ATP, etc.)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
It's recommended to take them together. Soy Lecithin Granules+ArA is synergistic in making the ArA more effective, and most ingredients in Tr1umph are best used pre-workout (Alpha-GPC, Soy Lecithin Granules, Elev-ATP, etc.)
^this... Tr1umph will emulsify the ArA.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I do not wait to drink my second helping of Tr1umph!
Yesterday was my first dose, very good! taste peach.
Yeah bud the flavors are great. I had a banana strawberry that made me want to mix it with vodka... I got happy every time I drank it, thinking of vacationing in the Caribbeans

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah bud the flavors are great. I had a banana strawberry that made me want to mix it with vodka... I got happy every time I drank it, thinking of vacationing in the Caribbeans
The old flavoring system blew the new one out of the water though. If you had the original Peach or Orange in the small tubs, you'd never want to go with anything different :D

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
SOMEONE IN THE KNOW want to PM me and educate me on PA and how to dose it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOMEONE IN THE KNOW want to PM me and educate me on PA and how to dose it?
Just read the thread ;)

Short explained:
With PA you activate mTOR signaling even more and more PA = hypertrophy/gains
Take 750mg or more 1 hour prior workout.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me I didn't see the point in going over 750mg, but yeah, take 750mg pre workout and enjoy.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys taking pre only or 7 days a week? I have seen various protocols and was seeing results pre only but wondered if anyone noticed a difference 7 days a week?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Just read the thread ;)

Short explained:
With PA you activate mTOR signaling even more and more PA = hypertrophy/gains
Take 750mg or more 1 hour prior workout.
I believe somewhere muscleupcrohns said 2-3 hours is fine to take pre workout. I have been doing about 2 hours max.

Will it have the same effect?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
powder city isn't a sponsor, so even though the link is blocked, i'd still remove it.

If it's mediator, it's good, but the price is actually worse per/mg than other mediator products you can get from various board sponsors.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly, triumph over mediator any day
Well, all I was saying is there are better mediator choices, but yea...in terms of how much anabolic/ergogenic efficacy you get per dollar, Tr1umph Conqu3rs all. ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, all I was saying is there are better mediator choices, but yea...in terms of how much anabolic/ergogenic efficacy you get per dollar, Tr1umph Conqu3rs all. ;)
Ye I know that site, event there bulk powder is more expensive then cap mediator product, I am using the epic one right now because it was bogo, when I ran out I will be on Tr1umph

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
iv taken PA for like ayear straight now phospha muscle