DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i hope you are all happy!

1. I couldn't get in on that deal as I'm from the UK
2. epiq's PA isn't in the uk regardless (i can't seem to find it)
3. I'm nearly out of OG king.

=[

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 6 bottles. Wonder if I should get more. Are you guys going to dose 750mg (5caps) or go up to 1500mg (10caps)?
Double dosing + Triumph here. 2400, the magical number. I like the amount, and now I can get it without all the fat calories that come with it.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

=[
I know a UK place where you can get 180 caps ( 30 days at 750mg) at 23£ if interested

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established

=[
Of course you can. I bought 6 bottles and I live in Scandinavia. You buy it from an American supplement site. Can not link them though as they are not forum sponsors. But should not be hard to google it. :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Double dosing + Triumph here. 2400, the magical number. I like the amount, and now I can get it without all the fat calories that come with it.
Okey. Yeah my reason for getting the PA caps is because I was thinking on shredding some bodyfat and want to keep my fat intake low.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okey. Yeah my reason for getting the PA caps is because I was thinking on shredding some bodyfat and want to keep my fat intake low.
I'm in permanent recomp mode after my cut is done in about 5-6 weeks.

jhbmore

Awards
I got 6 bottles. Wonder if I should get more. Are you guys going to dose 750mg (5caps) or go up to 1500mg (10caps)?
I got 4 more bottles. 2 sites had the sale and the second site seemed to have a little more stock then the first site I ordered from. I am cutting and do not really have the macros for the granules right now. I will be dosing just the 5 caps 750mg PA. When I am done my cut and I want to add more PA in I will add 1-2 Tbs of granules to the caps.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
i just got myself 4 bottles. Got 2 bottle of phosphamuscle I got cheap to combine with the granules, the BOGO on EPIQ was too good to pass up. The granules aren't too bad macro wise, but it's nice to have some caps to put on top of them.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 4 more bottles. 2 sites had the sale and the second site seemed to have a little more stock then the first site I ordered from. I am cutting and do not really have the macros for the granules right now. I will be dosing just the 5 caps 750mg PA. When I am done my cut and I want to add more PA in I will add 1-2 Tbs of granules to the caps.
750mg works very well. Wish I bought more Epiq! I'd run this stuff forever. Sure beats 3 tbsp of granules.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
750mg works very well. Wish I bought more Epiq! I'd run this stuff forever. Sure beats 3 tbsp of granules.
Do you really get more out of capsules than granules? I am surprised, I have never had this impression.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you really get more out of capsules than granules? I am surprised, I have never had this impression.
Active is the same, just a different way to consume it without the added calories and fat.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess, it depends. The granules fit perfectly my macros.
Of course it's preferential, haha. I like having more fats in the form of food in my macros. It makes dieting properly less of a chore to me. Also, I got tired of the granule taste after 6 months.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course it's preferential, haha. I like having more fats in the form of food in my macros. It makes dieting properly less of a chore to me. Also, I got tired of the granule taste after 6 months.
I am doing an anabolic diet on it (so very low carb on weekdays), so it even helps me out :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing an anabolic diet on it (so very low carb on weekdays), so it even helps me out :)
I think granules on keto would be awesome, but I'm not a keto guy unfortunately. Loving my carbs, haha.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
For those who cycle anabolics, do you continue using PA while on cycle? Or take a break and start up again with PCT?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
For those who cycle anabolics, do you continue using PA while on cycle? Or take a break and start up again with PCT?
That was my plan, but now I dunno, my lipids tank pretty bad on cycle. Might have time off the month going into a cycle, then jump back on.

EDIT: should maybe clarify Im talking about some form of soyl granule, and not mediator

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does the EPIC one is underdose? MT one is 1500 mg 50% so 750 MG the EPIC one is 1535 for all ingredient? :

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 5 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 30
Phosphatidic Acid Complex 1,535mg
Mediator 50P
Astragalus root
Longjack root extract
Reishi mushroom mycelia
Self-heal herb extract

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Does the EPIC one is underdose? MT one is 1500 mg 50% so 750 MG the EPIC one is 1535 for all ingredient? :

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 5 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 30
Phosphatidic Acid Complex 1,535mg
Mediator 50P
Astragalus root
Longjack root extract
Reishi mushroom mycelia
Self-heal herb extract
Epiq claims 750mg PA, leaving only 35mg for the other ingredients. Ignore the other ingredients.

Zariph

Awards
So cutler king V1 says take 3 pill spread during the day? I guess its still the most optimal to take all 3 preworkout right?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried another brand besides fearns for granules?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to share an experience I had with the Epiq PA. I grabbed a bunch of bottles in the BOGO and wanted to use them before their expiration date (just sayin). So I calculated # of softgels I had and divided by the # of days until the exp date. That came out to 8 per day. I had already taken 5 w/o any issues. Even so far as to take 5 along w/ 2+ TBS (heaping) of Soy Lecithin powder (roughly 35% denser than the granules, per TBS, according to my scale). Ok, so much for the history.

I took 8 the other day along with my PWO (same as with the 5 softgels w/ and w/o the SL), but this time within 30 minutes I was running to the bathroom. Nothing else changed for me except adding 50% more (3 more) softgels.

Since then I have taken 5 softgels w/ my PWO and also on a non-workout day in the morning before breakfast, all w/o any problems.

I know that others have used more w/o any issues, I wish I could say that same. I am just sharing my experience. :)

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to share an experience I had with the Epiq PA. I grabbed a bunch of bottles in the BOGO and wanted to use them before their expiration date (just sayin). So I calculated # of softgels I had and divided by the # of days until the exp date. That came out to 8 per day. I had already taken 5 w/o any issues. Even so far as to take 5 along w/ 2+ TBS (heaping) of Soy Lecithin powder (roughly 35% denser than the granules, per TBS, according to my scale). Ok, so much for the history.

I took 8 the other day along with my PWO (same as with the 5 softgels w/ and w/o the SL), but this time within 30 minutes I was running to the bathroom. Nothing else changed for me except adding 50% more (3 more) softgels.

Since then I have taken 5 softgels w/ my PWO and also on a non-workout day in the morning before breakfast, all w/o any problems.

I know that others have used more w/o any issues, I wish I could say that same. I am just sharing my experience. :)
very odd, can't really imagine why 8 would give such a pronounced reaction when 5 + SL treated you fine. maybe this was an isolated case? try taking 8 again and see if the same things happen again?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The granules may slow gastric emptying...Id try 8caps with a tbsp of granules. There is obviously much less fat content with mediator.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
very odd, can't really imagine why 8 would give such a pronounced reaction when 5 + SL treated you fine. maybe this was an isolated case? try taking 8 again and see if the same things happen again?
The granules may slow gastric emptying...Id try 8caps with a tbsp of granules. There is obviously much less fat content with mediator.
TBH I am fine w/ sticking with just 5 softgels. As much as I would like to help out the community with shared experience, I do not want to chance another "experience" like the one I had w/ 8 softgels :).

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I take 8 EPIQ gels and 2 tbsp SL. My bathroom habits remain unchanged

flexathron

Awards
If you train fasted would you take phospha muscle pre (with pre workout) or post workout ?