I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use a spoon?
Get a spoon bud. I typically leave one inside the container so its never an issue of having to grab one. That said, I guess it prob wouldn't affect the content of the granuals. Just make sure not too much moisture is stuck in the can so as to not promote mold etc.
This is exactly what I do.
Thanks for your answers guys... i used to have a mini scoop there but i took it for another thing. I have to put it there again :)

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I hold lots of water for sure. 5 pounds heavier after this cut and if I'm lucky maybe 2 at the most is muscle

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Well coincidentally I just finished a cycle of 5/3/1 and I'm waiting to go for my next 5's week. I'll see how my performance is now that I'm going to be off PA for about a week by the time I get to the next workout.
Sounds good. Be sure to let us know man.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been off SL for about 2 weeks now. Didn't notice the extra urination that other are reporting. Also haven't noticed a decrease in strength, pumps, or size.

I have noticed my physique in the gym gives more definition, vascularity, and muscle fullness.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Been off SL for about 2 weeks now. Didn't notice the extra urination that other are reporting. Also haven't noticed a decrease in strength, pumps, or size.

I have noticed my physique in the gym gives more definition, vascularity, and muscle fullness.
Good feedback.

I didn't notice any extra urination but I did notice a drop in endurance. Noticed that drop starting about 10 days off of SL.

I am a bit more cut now with more vascularity than even before I started SL...but I'm also taking Letrone now so that could potentially be drying me out. Arms are more defined but 1/8-1/4" smaller.

I'm thinking it is the Letrone because I waited 2.5 weeks before starting that after I stopped the SL.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
So why would we all stick with PA if it makes us more bloated and there is no strength drop off? Isn't the goal to always be more vascular/cut/etc?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So why would we all stick with PA if it makes us more bloated and there is no strength drop off? Isn't the goal to always be more vascular/cut/etc?
Well the idea behind PA is to build more muscle....so I would think it would be best on a bulk or times where you don't plan on being seen naked...haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one is saying it is causing bloating. And there is no strength drop off because if your diet and training are spot on, the strength you retain from PA, shouldn't drop.

And no, the goal is not always to be more vascular or cut, unless of course you are in a cutting phase.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I didn't feel bloated on PA. Looked pretty lean all the way through it. I was recomping & lost a couple % bf over a few months on PA while also gaining size and strength. I don't attribute any strength gain to PA though, just endurance and muscle fullness.

If you use SL as a source it would only cost you $16/mo or so to test out and see how you like it. Personally I'm going to cycle it on/off all year.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm staying on SL year roun'

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i guess muscle fullness means bloating now lol smh

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
i guess muscle fullness means bloating now lol smh
I'll play devil's advocate and say that for those with a higher bf, it can be a bit harder to tell if an increase in size is bloat vs muscle fullness.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just pct the SL with a multivitamin and you'll be fine

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, I wasn't saying it was causing bloating. I just happened to notice I peed a lot after I stopped it...haha. Tomorrow is gonna be my first 5's day off of Soy lecithin granules so I'll report back to note any drop-offs, although 1 workout session won't really be enough to truly gauge it.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wierd question here guys. Anyo e notice increased semen volume while dosing SL

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Wierd question here guys. Anyo e notice increased semen volume while dosing SL
Heard of that a couple times. Not sure offhand what mechanism could be the cause.

Never really paid attention myself. But maybe I'll make note when I jump back on it soon.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
You guys counting the calories with this stuff? 3tbsp (22.5g) of Lecithin granules (Optima) is 200 cals (from fat mostly).

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You guys counting the calories with this stuff? 3tbsp (22.5g) of Lecithin granules (Optima) is 200 cals (from fat mostly).
Yeah, include the calories in your macros for the day. It can get rough on a cut.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. Why wouldn't you? 10g of fat isnt negligible

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Absolutely. Why wouldn't you? 10g of fat isnt negligible
Yes, I am counting it myself, and wouldn't ever think twice about not... I was asking it more as a concern, given some people are talking about throwing back doses as high as 45g and not even mentioning the calorie load... that much is a small meal lol!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I am counting it myself, and wouldn't ever think twice about not... I was asking it more as a concern, given some people are talking about throwing back doses as high as 45g and not even mentioning the calorie load... that much is a small meal lol!
Calories= gains ;)
Well, if cutting then enriched/concentrated PA product would be a better choice :)

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Calories= gains ;)
Well, if cutting then enriched/concentrated PA product would be a better choice :)
I'm guessing that's where it gets expensive though? It's not so much of an issue for me, I'm a on a slow bulk, but still counting everything, so 200 cals isn't nothing.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing that's where it gets expensive though? It's not so much of an issue for me, I'm a on a slow bulk, but still counting everything, so 200 cals isn't nothing.
Yes, its totaly different price

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
Bought some Fearn SL yesterday. Starting with 2 tbsp pre and 1 post. I guess I'm in the minority but i actually enjoy the taste, it's almost like ground cashews

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bought some Fearn SL yesterday. Starting with 2 tbsp pre and 1 post. I guess I'm in the minority but i actually enjoy the taste, it's almost like ground cashews
Most of us did like it when we first started the SL. Trust me you will slowly begin to not like it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of us did like it when we first started the SL. Trust me you will slowly begin to not like it.
Hehe well I need to admit this..
I loved the taste.. mild nutty taste..
But after couple of months, the strong aftertaste destroyed it lol

Now I am getting 3g from enriched PA supplements

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Yea, I still love it in my protein shakes. So, now I take 3 caps of PA pre-workout then one tbs of SL in my post workout shake.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I noticed an influx of headaches lately shortly after taking my lecithin granules.. anybody else notice this or get these..?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I still love it in my protein shakes. So, now I take 3 caps of PA pre-workout then one tbs of SL in my post workout shake.
This. They're a bit annoying to mix in a glass of water with my pre-workout, and ok with a shake in a shaker bottle, but it's very good with a shake in the blender.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what is everyone's favorite PA supplement?
As far as concentrated PA products, King V1 was my favorite for the price (~$1.00 for 750mg PA), and I also like PhosphaMuscle, although the cheapest I can find it at the moment is $1.67 per 750mg PA. Both worked equally well (very well) for me.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I ate SL for about 3 months straight and still enjoy the taste

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Danes, so you've completely switched over to enriched pills? Have you noticed any difference or benefits compared to granules? Or is it just for ease of use?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, so you've completely switched over to enriched pills? Have you noticed any difference or benefits compared to granules? Or is it just for ease of use?
Honestly, its not better than granules. But I am doing this due to SL taste :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as concentrated PA products, King V1 was my favorite for the price (~$1.00 for 750mg PA), and I also like PhosphaMuscle, although the cheapest I can find it at the moment is $1.67 per 750mg PA. Both worked equally well (very well) for me.
Still some king v1 out there if you know where to look.

Phosphamuscle is good, but the inclusion of Tart Cherry stoppede from being able to stack it with ARA which was a turn off.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Phosphamuscle is good, but the inclusion of Tart Cherry stoppede from being able to stack it with ARA which was a turn off.
There is other Mediator PA caps:)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

The Tart Cherry is not so acute, nor so powerful an anti-inflammatory at those concentrations as to affect ArA to any noticeable degree.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only other ones I know of are $64 for about weeks or so worth. You know of others? Please shoot me a PM if you do
Then we are thinking of the same ;).
And the other one is even more expencive.
Tart cherry is not so powerfull as kboxer7 mentioned. No need to avoid phospha muscle