abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First impression-

Doesn't taste bad. I kind of like it lol.

Taste stays in your mouth for a while and got my mouth dry for a while.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Fugitive how do you not understand that PA=PA?

SL or granules aren't a placebo. You can argue semantics, but you DO UNDERSTAND that the granules contain PA right?
What do you think? We knew this would be addressed before we launched King. Your months behind

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First impression-

I tend to either wash down with my pre workout or just plain water. That would eliminate any dry mouth

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First impression-

The only "side" is the aftertaste :)

I swear, some of my friends had better appetite increase of SL than with GHRP6 :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did mix it with water. Lol.

Mixed it with water then took my pre workout afterwards. Didn't want to mix it with pre workout.

Dry mouth lasted at least 30 min lol. No biggie though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mix it in your protein shake or yogurt
Protein shake pre workout? I like working out on a empty stomach.

I took it down with water. Wasn't bad.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did mix it with water. Lol.

Mixed it with water then took my pre workout afterwards. Didn't want to mix it with pre workout.

Dry mouth lasted at least 30 min lol. No biggie though
Ooo sorry bro. What i do is take the granuales straight, chew for a min and then chase with water to wash down.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I think it's allot more tolerable with milk or almond milk. I didn't mind the taste at first but after awhile it got kind of gross to me personally haha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooo sorry bro. What i do is take the granuales straight, chew for a min and then chase with water to wash down.
Ima try it that way tomm bro.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I tend to either wash down with my pre workout or just plain water. That would eliminate any dry mouth
i always get super thirsty for some reason for awhile after as well

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 1 day left of my PhosphaMuscle supply, then I'm going to be taking the lecithin granules again. I'm probably going to continue mixing them with my pre-workout drink, potentially as a powder so I don't have to wait as long for them to dissolve/mix halfway decently. I'm also still waiting on the sample of the lecithin powder from Global River.

I double dosed PhosphaMuscle pre-workout today (1.5g PA) and I was starving before my workout even started. Granted, I only ate some cookies and 6 eggs in the morning before hitting the gym, but the hunger felt stronger today than it normally does with 750mg PA, which is good, because I'm looking to eat a ton this summer and really put on some size with PA.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 1 day left of my PhosphaMuscle supply, then I'm going to be taking the lecithin granules again. I'm probably going to continue mixing them with my pre-workout drink, potentially as a powder so I don't have to wait as long for them to dissolve/mix halfway decently. I'm also still waiting on the sample of the lecithin powder from Global River.

I double dosed PhosphaMuscle pre-workout today (1.5g PA) and I was starving before my workout even started. Granted, I only ate some cookies and 6 eggs in the morning before hitting the gym, but the hunger felt stronger today than it normally does with 750mg PA, which is good, because I'm looking to eat a ton this summer and really put on some size with PA.
Cookies...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cookies...
I love me some chocolate chip cookies! Honestly, eating a ton of cookies has been the only reason I've been near my maintenance amount of calories for the day the past few weeks due to final exams. But now it's summer, so I'll be eating more food AND cookies. Even though I didn't eat as much as I would have liked, or get to the gym quite as often, I've not only not regressed, but I've continued to make progress. Going based on past semesters, that's not normal during the last few weeks of the semester. I have to say that I think the PA helped me a lot here, and that was only with 750mg. I can't wait to take >1.5g while eating and training like an animal.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I've heard cookies contain twice the amount of PA compared to King.....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lighten up the joke was mainly about the context . Plus I haven't seen anyone actually make a joke about King so I think played out is your term for just being a little grumpy this afternoon

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously bro its getting played out.
I see your point. We've already beat this horse to death; it should be abundantly clear to anyone reading this thread that King V2 is not the prefered/ideal/best source of PA, even among concentrates/pills, in any way, shape, or form by now. The discussion has moved on to focus almost exclusively on soy lecithin, which brands to pick up, how to dose it, what's in it, where to get it, and what people are noticing from it. We have also already established that for anyone who has issues with SL, which doesn't seem to be many people at all, it'd be best to go with a concentrated PA supplement that lists the PA content. However, taking the lecithin with food is with trying before dishing out a lot of money on something you can get a lot more of for a lot less.

At this point, King V2 is irrelevant - not worth talking about - and arguing with Fugi's useless and nonsensical comments is only detracting from legitimate PA discussion. It would benefit everyone involved if he would just show himself to the door ITT until he can present us with some more (any) info on King V2, or if he wants to actually discuss lecithin/PA sincerely and honestly. I suggest that if Fugi stops pushing/mentioning King here (unless it's more info about Activator), we stop bashing King V2

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see your point. We've already beat this horse to death; it should be abundantly clear to anyone reading this thread that King V2 is not the prefered/ideal/best source of PA, even among concentrates/pills, in any way, shape, or form by now. The discussion has moved on to focus almost exclusively on soy lecithin, which brands to pick up, how to dose it, what's in it, where to get it, and what people are noticing from it. We have also already established that for anyone who has issues with SL, which doesn't seem to be many people at all, it'd be best to go with a concentrated PA supplement that lists the PA content. However, taking the lecithin with food is with trying before dishing out a lot of money on something you can get a lot more of for a lot less.

At this point, King V2 is irrelevant - not worth talking about - and arguing with Fugi's useless and nonsensical comments is only detracting from legitimate PA discussion. It would benefit everyone involved if he would just show himself to the door ITT until he can present us with some more (any) info on King V2, or if he wants to actually discuss lecithin/PA sincerely and honestly. I suggest that if Fugi stops pushing/mentioning King here (unless it's more info about Activator), we stop bashing King V2
With all the information on the label etc Its clearly that KING v2 is VERY underdosed PA product.
Honestly, no matter what BPI comes with (lab test etc) , I will NOT trust until a 3rd party testing is done. And 3rd Party testing
Where some of users send in to get it tested.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the information on the label etc Its clearly that KING v2 is VERY underdosed PA product.
Honestly, no matter what BPI comes with (lab test etc) , I will NOT trust until a 3rd party testing is done. And 3rd Party testing
Where some of users send in to get it tested.
I'll trust it when information on the Activator patent/trademark is released stating the PA content %, with the assumption that the patent/TM is not held by BPI/Cutler. If it is, then 3rd party testing would be essential for me personally.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll trust it when information on the Activator patent/trademark is released stating the PA content %, with the assumption that the patent/TM is not held by BPI/Cutler. If it is, then 3rd party testing would be essential for me personally.
Agreed!

But if activator was owned of any other company, there would be some info. And as we can see, there is no info yet. For me, that means BPI owns it.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
well fuark looks like ima have to add half a spoon of the granules on top of my king v2

NewAgeMayan

Awards
well fuark looks like ima have to add half a spoon of the granules on top of my king v2
If you want a decent amount of PA, probably.

The niagen content may be sufficient, though, to give you some noticeable ergogenic benefits.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smh. Forgot to take my dose pre workout. Taking it post.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been on PA 6 months now. And believe it or not I had the best experience with King v1 (750mg pa) plus 1 tbs (600mg pa) of Fearns SL. So, if you do already have the King product just add 1-2 tbs of SL and you are good to go. Now, since you are using the King v2 I would opt to add 2 tbs (1200mg pa) of the SL. I strictly use Fearns SL now due to the unbeatable price point.

alland

alland

Awards
first day trying granules on top of my PA capsules. Anyone ever get a beta alanine like tingle sensation after drinking them? I combined 4 tablespoons of granules with 4 tbsp of cocoa powder with whey. my body hair was on end for almost an hour. only thing different i took was the soy granules

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about the study ergo log posted about lecethin that can cause the blood cells to explode?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What do you think about the study ergo log posted about lecethin that can cause the blood cells to explode?
Study? All I saw was a tidbit article looking at one (1) incident. Not much one can conclude based on that.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
If you want a decent amount of PA, probably.

The niagen content may be sufficient, though, to give you some noticeable ergogenic benefits.

im still not sure what niagen does exactly? are there any side effects or negative effects once stopping taking it?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
lol what that doesnt sound good? is that like spontaneous combustion due to letchin?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Study? All I saw was a tidbit article looking at one (1) incident. Not much one can conclude based on that.
Same here. I don't think there much to worry about at all. The label says to take 2tbsp, and tons of people, even elderly people, take a few tablespoons every day for years. Lecithin is nothing new by any means, and taking a few tbsp isn't uncommon or insanely high dosing either. If we didn't take a supplement/food because one person had a bad reaction to it, we wouldn't have much of anything left to take.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Same here. I don't think there much to worry about at all. The label says to take 2tbsp, and tons of people, even elderly people, take a few tablespoons every day for years. Lecithin is nothing new by any means, and taking a few tbsp isn't uncommon or insanely high dosing either. If we didn't take a supplement/food because one person had a bad reaction to it, we wouldn't have much of anything left to take.
Pretty much.

I mean its good to be aware of this stuff, of course. But in what could be an isolated incident such as this there are so many potential variables that, as it stands, theres not a heck of alot we could conclude from it. Perhaps of most interest (and possibly 'comfort') to us is the somewhat acute reaction she had.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
im still not sure what niagen does exactly? are there any side effects or negative effects once stopping taking it?
I havnt been able to find much in the way of safety data on it. Until the most recent study gets published we dont even know what dosing range is best (Ive read older studies dosing 100mg right up to 1000mg /day).

To be clear, Im talking strictly Niagen/NR here (ie not PA).

cciaffone

Awards
I've been on soy lecithin granules for almost two weeks now. Does anyone get a flushing sensation a couple hours after dosing? I'm doing 2 tbl spoons about an hour and a half before my workouts. I notice shortly after my workouts flushing mostly in my face.

alland

alland

Awards
I've been on soy lecithin granules for almost two weeks now. Does anyone get a flushing sensation a couple hours after dosing? I'm doing 2 tbl spoons about an hour and a half before my workouts. I notice shortly after my workouts flushing mostly in my face.
see my post above. two tablespoons pre and two post. i take 750mgs concentrated PA pre as well. First day I thought something was wrong. second day it was not as bad. mainly tthe "chills" sensation where hair stands on end

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That could happen yes...
But only to the guys with a small penis :(
J/K :D

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I resumed taking lecithin granules today after ~8 weeks taking PhosphaMuscle (750mg PA per day from Mediator), with the last 2 days being double dose (1.5 g/day PA), and 1.5g PA (8% PA used for calculation) from lecithin taken today pre-workout, and I had an amazing workout and set a big bench press PR (225x15 at about 163lbs). I took another 750mg PA from the granules post workout with my whey shake and some cookies. I'm likely going to be doing 2.25g PA per day (1.5g pre and 750mg post on training days, and 1.125g split with 2 meals on rest days). After a week I'll perhaps add another 750mg, I'm just not sure how much I want to take pre and how much post, but 1.5g pre-workout seems to be good to go, so I don't know if I want to try more pre if I go up to 3 g/day (ex: 2.25g pre and 750mg post or 2g pre and 1g post), or just keep it at 1.5g pre and up the post dose to 1.5g as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you can handle it all prewo, then dose it prewo IMO.

My 'reasoning' is arguably broish ('maximize uptake brah!!') but it at least keeps it simple if nothing else. Plus, Im not aware of any benefit to splitting doses pre/post.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can handle it all prewo, then dose it prewo IMO.

My 'reasoning' is arguably broish ('maximize uptake brah!!') but it at least keeps it simple if nothing else. Plus, Im not aware of any benefit to splitting doses pre/post.
I know that one study split the 750mg into 450mg pre and 300mg post, I believe it was. I wouldn't say that there is any "benefit" to splitting the dose, just less chance of stomach discomfort and/or bloating from having too much lecithin at one time, I suppose. If nothing else, it may allow you to get more total PA than you could have at one time if bloating/discomfort is a limiting issue.