If you had to choose 1 lean bulking supplement

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Do you had to choose one supplement for staying lean while bulking, what would you choose? I'm fairly young so hormonal ones would be fairly useless for me, but here are afew I had in mind

-recompadrol
-Narala
-anabeta elite

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Do you had to choose one supplement for staying lean while bulking, what would you choose? I'm fairly young so hormonal ones would be fairly useless for me, but here are afew I had in mind

-recompadrol
-Narala
-anabeta elite
ARA and or ABE

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On your list, I'd say ABE, however fat gain while in a caloric surplus is pretty much inevitable.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA or ABE would be two of the top choices for sure.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On your list, I'd say ABE, however fat gain while in a caloric surplus is pretty much inevitable.
I agree with both parts of this sentence.

Forskolin has data on mitigating fat accrual. Depending on the speed of your bulk would determine how much fat you are likely to gain in the process.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Anabeta Elite, or just straight forskolin.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Why would anabeta elite work better than a nutrient partitioner? Also I'm already on XFA, it's just I lost my entire bulking season from September to February, from surgery and getting back to previous strength, I just wana minimize the fat while bulking for the summer

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would anabeta elite work better than a nutrient partitioner? Also I'm already on XFA, it's just I lost my entire bulking season from September to February, from surgery and getting back to previous strength, I just wana minimize the fat while bulking for the summer
As already mentioned Forskolin should help mitigate fat gain on a bulk. The lodhra bark in AnaBeta Elite shows the ability to enhance the benefits of Forskolins effects on cAMP through it's PDE inhibition.

The Siberian Ginseng within it also acts as a GDA and increases fat loss through shifting the use of fat as a fuel and sparing glycogen (this is also a performance benefit).

That doesn't even get into other benefits of the Anacyclys P. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin has human data on body composition.

I use GDAs regularly so I am not against them. I am slightly reluctant to use ingredients which have an inhibitory effect on carbohydrate absorption though. Some people increase their carb intake when bulking and then use products which work in an antagonistic fashion.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol and Anabeta OG stacked.

I've promoted this combo for over a year now. Best Lean muscle stack I've ever used.

If money wasn't an issue; stack ideas: 25mg OG Erase, ARA, Dermacrine, or sub OG for Elite version.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Recompadrol and Anabeta OG stacked. I've promoted this combo for over a year now. Best Lean muscle stack I've ever used. If money wasn't an issue; stack ideas: 25mg OG Erase, ARA, Dermacrine, or sub OG for Elite version.
Wouldn't Abe be better than anabeta OG

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah xgels hands down with reducext as back up lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
X gels

Haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ara...

but on the list.. ABE.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If i had to choose just one it would by far be Alphamax, reason being is it is basically 2 to 3 complete products in one so i end up receiving results through mutiple pathways.

Contains 1.4 of Divanill for free test, 300mg 98% LDOPA for total test, full 75mg Arimistane like OG Erase and 50mg 95% Forskolin, essentially a whole bottle of F95 as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol and Anabeta OG stacked.

I've promoted this combo for over a year now. Best Lean muscle stack I've ever used.

If money wasn't an issue; stack ideas: 25mg OG Erase, ARA, Dermacrine, or sub OG for Elite version.
How about that Alphamax that you bailed on a log for?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i had to choose just one it would by far be Alphamax, reason being is it is basically 2 to 3 complete products in one so i end up receiving results through mutiple pathways.

Contains 1.4 of Divanill for free test, 300mg 98% LDOPA for total test, full 75mg Arimistane like OG Erase and 50mg 95% Forskolin, essentially a whole bottle of F95 as well.
Gotta agree with this! Lots of good options in the thread but for the price and all these ingredients, Alphamax is definitely a winner for lean bulking.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ArA + ABE + Erase Pro + Divanex or EndoSurge Turbo + Forskolin = Mmmmm sexy

But 2 months of this would be like $300 or something lol

If you're already leaned up, this stack would make people think you're on steroids.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA + ABE + Erase Pro + Divanex or EndoSurge Turbo + Forskolin = Mmmmm sexy But 2 months of this would be like $300 or something lol
Bridge it to make it last longer. You are only trying to stay lens as you are. I think you could go with all those supps, but bridge them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bridge it to make it last longer. You are only trying to stay lens as you are. I think you could go with all those supps, but bridge them.
That's how I have been using my supps lately

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
intimidate treated me well when recomping, i'm sure it would work well for a lean bulk

but anytime anyone says just one supplement, the answer is always creatine

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides protein powder, it's a no brainer to me. ArA is the best OTC supp out there IMO and has been for the last 8-10 yrs since it came out.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite.

/thread.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-recompadrol
-Narala
-anabeta elite
Recompadrol over NA-R-ala

Anabeta elite with recompadrol.

Very complimentary

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ArA + ABE + Erase Pro + Divanex or EndoSurge Turbo + Forskolin = Mmmmm sexy

But 2 months of this would be like $300 or something lol

If you're already leaned up, this stack would make people think you're on steroids.
You can essentially get all three of those products i highlighted in 1 bottle of Alphamax, with a 8 week cycle costing around $64, now you can actually afford to do a cycle like that haha

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Recently just did a 12 week lean bulk with the only change I had was Intimidate and I thought that worked really well. Strength increased and sleep improved a lot which is something a lot of people forget about when it come to recovery and just over all balance. I have always taken creatine and once in a while will take whey.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Do you had to choose one supplement for staying lean while bulking, what would you choose? I'm fairly young so hormonal ones would be fairly useless for me, but here are afew I had in mind -recompadrol -Narala -anabeta elite
All versions of pes anabeta

rphash49

Awards
Which ever ara product I can find at the best price.

Xgels seems to always be a few bucks cheaper

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can essentially get all three of those products i highlighted in 1 bottle of Alphamax, with a 8 week cycle costing around $64, now you can actually afford to do a cycle like that haha
Yeah, I just discovered AlphaMax today.. Wish I'd seen it before. All the ****ing arachidonic acid threads must have blocked my view.